House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stevie Rae and Rephaim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Zoey Redbird*
Practicing your new affinity
Practicing your new affinity
*Zoey Redbird*

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Z
Affinities : All affinities

Stevie Rae and Rephaim Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Rae and Rephaim   Stevie Rae and Rephaim EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:19 am

Stevie Rae

The tunnnels were cold. Colder than usual. The other Red Fledglings were sleeping, well all except for Dallas who was totally pissed at me. Gosh! I was so glad the gang and the fledglings accepted Rephaim, I mean I don't know what I would do if I was forced to pick between my friends and Rephaim.
"Something is on your mind" Rephaim sayed.
" Oh who me?" I giggled I couldn't help myself due to the fact that I was spacing out for a moment there. "Yah of course I'm fine!" I blurted. Rephaim tucked me under his wings, not letting any of the coldness of the tunnels to go to me.
Dallas was still eyeing me down. I quickly pulled away from under Rephaim's wing.
"why do you reject me still?" After those last words Rephaim flew away from the tunnels. Dallas was standing near the showers. I decided it was time to get things over with, I grabbed Dallas' hand and led him by the kitchen door. "listen Dallas-"
"You don't have to say anything, you said enought that night when that bird thing flew in on us!" I could see the anger, sadness, and jealously in Dallas' eyes. I guest this was easier to deal with in my mind.

THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH FOR READING I'LL POST THE SECOND PART LATER! Smile

-Jamie

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

Stevie Rae and Rephaim
Page 1 of 1