House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rephaim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinities : Writting and Death

Rephaim Empty
PostSubject: Rephaim   Rephaim EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:49 am

Kalona's first and favorite son. He is first introduced as the Raven Mocker standing over Zoey's bed when they first return to the House of Night in Hunted. He is stabbed by Darius, which Kalona gets angry about, being as Raphaim is his favorite son. In Tempted he is discovered upon a perimeter search by Stevie Rae. He was wounded in the fight at the end of Tempted when Darius shoots Raven Mockers down from the sky. He speaks to Stevie Rae, and the sound of his humanity rocks her to the core. She takes him to shelter in a garden shed, where she later returns to care for his wounds. She leaves to return before anyone notices her absence and Rephaim questions her motives. When Stevie Rae returns she leads him to the tunnel networking and directs him to the Depot. She closes the tunnel leading to the abbey and informs him that just because he was born from evil doesn't make him evil. He slowly recovers and often thinks of Stevie Rae. When the other red fledglings (who have not chosen good or evil yet) force his hand in their plan to kill Stevie Rae he chooses good and saves her. She becomes very close to death and he offers his blood to her in order to save her and to repay his debt. Upon doing this the imprint she has with Aphrodite shatters and Stevie Rae and Rephaim become imprinted. He is then directed to hide in the last haunted house on Tulsa's Ghost Tour called Gilcrease. It is obvious that he and Stevie Rae are love interests, especially in 'Burned.' Rephaim shows his love of Stevie Rae many times during 'Burned.' Many times he states how she shows him a world he never knew and that Stevie Rae was a path to a world of love, and laughter, and happiness, though she can cause much turmoil in his heart. One example of his love of Stevie Rae is when Stevie Rae accidentally calls the bad bull to answer a question involving how to get Zoey back and what Stark has to do. Rephaim calls his father's power to heal himself and then comes to her rescue. He offers to pay her blood debt for her. Another example is when Stevie Rae is about to drink Dallas's blood. He comes and stops her. Dallas then turns to Darkness and Rephaim protects her with his life. He even states that what he wants most is love and that he shouldn't ask that of Stevie Rae. Rephaim then takes her back to Gilcrease a museum he had been living in and has her stay the night under his protection. The next morning Nyx shows Rephaim and Stevie Rae a human version of Rephaim. Rephaim finally begins to tell Stevie Rae how he feels about her when Zoey and Kalona return to the physical world. Unfortunately, just after Zoey and Kalona return to the physical world Rephaim says that he is not the man in the water he is a beast and doesn't belong with her. Stevie Rae then tells him that that's not what his heart says and Rephaim states that his heart has never mattered. Stevie Rae tells Rephaim to come back to her when he realizes his heart matters as much to him as it does to her. As she leaves, Stevie Rae tells him that she will miss him and hugs him goodbye. Rephaim tells her the same through the wind as she leaves.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moren
Affinities : Earth,

Rephaim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rephaim   Rephaim EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:08 pm

I have to say, at first I thought he was going to be the down fall of Stevie Rae but soon I started to fall in love with him just as much as a person and not a Beast that was trying to take over world with his father. Thought I am not sure fully about him... I wanted to hope there is a way to save him from the darkness that had been cast on him by not his own choose but by his father's blood that runs in him.

Though I wonder how dose Raven Mockers are born? Dose the mother lay an egg or are they born as humans babies are born and their deaks reap them or what?!
Back to top Go down
prisonicfairytale~
Attending your first ritual
prisonicfairytale~

Female Aquarius Rooster
Location : 221b Baker Street, Skyrim, Gallifrey, Local Cluster

Character sheet
Name: Doctor. Sorry for breaking into your school. What's that thing on your forehead?
Affinities : Wibbly-wobbly-timey-whimey stuff?

Rephaim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rephaim   Rephaim EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:33 pm

*proceeds with whispering*
I see Rephaim looking like the teenage Connor Kenway from AC3.
Rephaim Assassins-Creed-3-Teen-Connor-570x311
Ultimate swoon fest *in the most silent way possible*

Last edited by prisonicfairytale~ on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Everyone is depressing)
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinities : Writting and Death

Rephaim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rephaim   Rephaim EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:00 am

Please don't post in all caps. It is one of the rules.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
prisonicfairytale~
prisonicfairytale~

Female Aquarius Rooster
Location : 221b Baker Street, Skyrim, Gallifrey, Local Cluster

Character sheet
Name: Doctor. Sorry for breaking into your school. What's that thing on your forehead?
Affinities : Wibbly-wobbly-timey-whimey stuff?

Rephaim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rephaim   Rephaim EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:06 am

Changed it. *excessive sighing*

Last edited by prisonicfairytale~ on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:20 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Neferet's new rules)
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

Rephaim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rephaim   Rephaim EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Sharon_the_Warrior wrote:
Though I wonder how dose Raven Mockers are born? Dose the mother lay an egg or are they born as humans babies are born and their deaks reap them or what?!
I've actually wondered exactly the same. I think they're born the same way human babies are born, but that's just my image of the whole thing.

Going back to the topic, I really like Rephaim too. He's so great, being so brave and gentle. Of course, I didn't like him at first, but being with Stevie Rae truly suits him. I hope he sticks to the side of light to the end.
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Rephaim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rephaim   Rephaim Empty

Back to top Go down

Rephaim
Page 1 of 1