House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures~! Empty
PostSubject: Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures~!   Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures~! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:12 pm

This is a story i wrote on the fairy forum. www.fairies.lovelyforum.net

Story #1 the starry eyed girl

My name is Moon Dream, and I am a fairy. My talent is providing dreams for the people of the mainland based on their personalities. The dreams vary from person to person, such as a child who is sad dreams of me giving them their deepest wishes, or an adult with inner termoil dreams of a calming sea to soothe their mind. I rarely ever cast nightmares, so I'm going to leave that as is, because I don't like doing it, or talking about it. but you get the point. And this is the story of one of my travels.

It was about 7:00 in the evening in Fairy Commons, and I was getting ready to make my nightly rounds to the mainland. For some reason tonights rounds seemed to give me an icky feeling, like there was something out of balence. I had never felt like this before. It was like I had all my blood turned to tar and my dust turned to stones. It was wearing me down. I felt sick. But as the Common's only dream skilled fairy, I had to do my job.

I had left the Common at precisley 8:03, like I always had. Nothing out of the ordinary. I hadn't noticed anything out of the normal until I had actually reached the mainland. I usually arrived at 8:10, but tonight I arrived a bit late, putting me behind schedule. So I immediatly went to my work. The icky feeling remained with me the entire time. I had delt with it until.....

Until I had reached the end of my rounds and reached on of my favorite houses. This particular family had ways filled me with joy as I left to the Commons. They always gave me the joy of giving peaceful dreams. I entered the house through the daughters room. I should mention that there were a mother with curly brown hair, a father with a cleanly cut beard, and a daughter, a beauiful child who had stars in her eyes. The anticipation to see them lightened my spirits. In the daughters room, there was a dresser, a bed, and my favorite part, a statue of a fairy that I liked to think resembled me. I gazed at the statue and then decided to get to my work. I fluttered to the bed to realize that it was.......empty?! My spirits instantly turned back into cold stones and my blood to tar. It was horrible. Maybe she had just gone to her parents room. Children did that right? But going had only Confirmed my fears. Everyone was gone.

I never had been confronted with something like this. A family gone? No.... Something was wrong. I sat down on the foot of the parents bed and concentrated. Something was pulling me, a force was guiding me toward.....the edge of the mainland? To the woods...? Yes, the woman with the curly hair and the man with the cleanly cut beard were there. But the child with starry eyes? I couldn't feel her. I decided to fly there and investigate.

Once there, I saw the curly haired woman and the man with the cleanly cut beard...crying. after listening to the conversations of various adults, whose minds were so serious that they always rejected my dreams, i discovered that the little girl was lost in the woods. she had been playing and wandered off.

I had felt her spirit alive in me and i knew where she was. what i found nearly made my heart rot black: she was a sight to behold. So scared and alone and cold....I knew I just couldnt leave back to the Commons while she sat here, half dead. She was on the brink of sleep when I found her and I only had to wait a few minutes for her to fall asleep. Or so I thought. She saw my glow and it gave her a sense of home. She had seen me before. I kept her company for about an hour until a ringer in my head had told me she fell asleep. I quickly went to work and gave her the most loving, comforting, dream I could cast, and left her for a minute to find her mother. Curly woman had gone back to her house and slept while the father continued to search for his child. I gave her a dream, no....more like a vision, telling her where her daughter was. More or less. I gave her the trees, the cold weather, and everyother detail as to where the girl was. At that moment she sprung awake. She saw my glow and said "thank you angel" and (I guess) ran to her bearded husband to tell her of her child. At that point I had decided to return to Fairy Commons. My work was done.

The next night I returned to my favorite house and saw everyone in their rightful places. I gave them their dreams and gave the girl a kiss on the cheek. She didn't awake, but smiled. But in the smile, the stars of here eyes were reflected, and I had never felt happier.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures~!
Page 1 of 1