House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games Series

Go down 
+20
Lovegood. [;
FallenInLove
MalindaClariese
Allyson
nightstar
Grandma Redbird
Saura
liz
twizzlers
Erinacchi
ChrissieXP
heatherox03
ShelbyLeeLoveForever
Katie-la
Run BB Run
Ivy
Rikku Ranae
I am a red fledgling3
Newbie Love
Nightchild
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 pm

So i saw the movie even before i didnt read the book, i saw the preview when it came out and i looked at my sister and told her we were going to go watch the movie. I loved it!! It annoyed me tough when some girls were talking, like come one, i get that your a fan and all but stop talking when Peeta is telling Katniss how he couldnt keep his eyes off her! Ohh and Finnik.... i loved his beard! Like wow! It was funny, i saw him on E news, hes like, yeah i went to Walmart to get some baby formula while i was weaing the beard, and noyone said or looked at me weardly, then another day he went to Target, and he was getting weard looks. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Shannedo wrote:
I thought Half Blood Prince was good, but yeah, the only film that let me down a little was Order of the Phoenix. The last one was the best, all of the effects were stunning Very Happy

And I saw Winter's Bone before I even knew Jennifer Lawrence would be playing Katniss and i fell in love with her, my first girl crush! You can count on her to pull off just about anything.

I agree about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows being the best. The effects were phenominal and might i say, good lord on the battle scene.

I think that the other two Hunger Games movies will do just fine. They have a VERY strong plot line and the fan base is HUMONGOUS and so that will definitely
not be a prob
lem.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet
Name: Avander
Affinities : Infallible Memory

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:40 am

yeah the battle was just amazing in DH 2 Smile I still cry over it

and, as far as I've heard, Mockingjay will be 2 films, which is even better!
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:13 am

@ Zoey Redbird: I think you're talking about Seneca Crane ^^ But yes, his beard was amazing. I think there might even be a facebook page about it xD

I loved all Harry Potter movies, but that was probably since I watched them before I read the books. Or actually, my dad read the first four to me before I watched any of the movies, but I couldn't remember them then. Anyway, I agree about Deathly Hallows. I was sitting there silently screaming in my head. The effects were epic.

I hope the other THG movies will be great, but as you said, the next director now knows what he's got to work with, so he probably won't mess it up. Actually, as long as they don't fire the person who did the casting, I'm happy. Whoever they were did a wonderful job with this one, can't wait to see who will play Finnick and Johanna and all of those~.

I'm very excited to see the arena. I thought it was brilliant in the book; can't wait to see it on the big screen. Tick tock, this is a clock.

Oh, thanks! I totally forgot how old he was ^^; I don't know if I am imagining this now or not, but Finnick won the Hunger Games when he was fourteen, right?

And yes, I love Darius too ^^ He's wonderful. One of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:35 am

yeah, 14 Smile and i watched that Finnick & Annie web series. The acting was... poop, but everything else was great! Then i watched the Second Quarter Quell vid, which was just amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Yeah, the acting was not the best, but that last one... Wow. And I loved the Second Quarter Quell ^^ it was great.

I'd suggest all you Annie x Finnick fans read this fan fiction; 100 Days of Finnick and Annie. It was wonderful. I'm just going to go crawl up in a corner and cry.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
!*Nox*!
Mod
Mod
!*Nox*!

Male Virgo Tiger
Location : Drowning is a sea of self-loathing and despair, no lifeguards on duty.

Character sheet
Name: Crystal Night
Affinities : Poetry, Love, and Death

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Spoiler:
^Click the wonderful spoiler =P

Anyways, I think the other hunger games movies will all be really good as well. I like most of the Harry Potter movies, the only one i didnt like was Half-Blood Prince. The only reason I didn't like is they focused on the drama aspect of the book and not the other parts :L
And i need to see these videos you guys are speaking of o.o I keep forgetting to watch them D:<
Back to top Go down
http://3ambro.tumblr.com/
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:08 pm

haha they were really good and thanks nightchild, I'll read that fanfic Smile I've started a Clato one and the link's in my sig, I've only written a Preface and 2 chapters though, 3rd's in the works Smile
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:13 pm

I have only just bought the books today and i am already half way through Hunger Games, i am lovin it so far, i have only just stopped reading for a break.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:20 pm

everyone I've met (including myself) took under a week to read them Smile , they're awesome Very Happy join the ranks of the tributes Kitty, when you start reading them it's impossible 2 stop haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
!*Nox*!
Mod
Mod
!*Nox*!

Male Virgo Tiger
Location : Drowning is a sea of self-loathing and despair, no lifeguards on duty.

Character sheet
Name: Crystal Night
Affinities : Poetry, Love, and Death

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:33 pm

I took me a week to read each of them separately, but that's because i was reading another series at the same time. And I lent out all my books to my friends, too -_- Apparently I'm a walking library? lol .
Back to top Go down
http://3ambro.tumblr.com/
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:10 pm

haha I know what you mean Very Happy I got the books for Christmas and they've been on loan to almost every girl in my class Sad
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Finished the first book, onto the second, and wat districts are available lol
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:17 pm

haha I meant tributes as in what the Hunger Games fanbase calls themselves but there are plenty of spaces in our rps if you want them Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:39 pm

awesome read. i ate that one up in like a week. once you pick them up, there's no putting it down!
i just found out too that the next hunger games "catching fire" is coming out in theaters november!!! *squeal* can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games Series
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5