House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games Series

Go down 
+20
Lovegood. [;
FallenInLove
MalindaClariese
Allyson
nightstar
Grandma Redbird
Saura
liz
twizzlers
Erinacchi
ChrissieXP
heatherox03
ShelbyLeeLoveForever
Katie-la
Run BB Run
Ivy
Rikku Ranae
I am a red fledgling3
Newbie Love
Nightchild
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:54 pm

I don't know if there's so many out there ^^; I don't know, I just love them together. I really want to find out more about them; if they grew up together, if they trained together, their reactions to entering the games together etc. I don't know. I thought they were cool.
And yes, she wasn't that big of a character, but I still loved her. And the peacemaker. I can't believe I don't remember his name! Dimitri? David? I can't remember, I just remember that I loved him so, so much. But he's in Catching Fire, also, isn't he? If I can remember right.

Dude, people wore shirts with 'Team Peeta' or 'Team Boy with the bread' on them, or had written it on their faces. I heard people screaming about the different teams before the film started. It was so annoying. I really hate the whole 'team' thing.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet
Name: Avander
Affinities : Infallible Memory

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Dude! It's Darius! I'd expect all HoN fans to remember that.... Very Happy

You're joking?! 'Team Boy with the Bread'?! It's these stupid fangirls that brand all teenage girls as being dumb bimbos! Jeesh Yell

sorry for that ape out silent
Back to top Go down
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Liz Valle
Affinities : Fire, Earth and Spirit, Reading minds and can become invisible when feeling in danger

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Guys.. guys.. I'm a Clato shipper (Clove and Cato) And I was mad that they didn't put that scene in the movie. Leven was amazing as Glimmer too. But I didn't like how she was with Cato. Cato is Clove's!!!! ok... (its just blowing holes in my ship>.<)

Oh I don't like the whole Team thing. The fandom hates that. Its sort of comparing it to Twilight in their terms. I know there is a love triangle here but you can't see it until Catching Fire. And its still not the main thing. I'm sorry but whenever I see that I want to strangle someone.

The movie was perfect. It captured everything in the book although they did leave some stuff out (Madge)
Back to top Go down
http://justsaiyan.co.vu/
!*Nox*!
Mod
Mod
!*Nox*!

Male Virgo Tiger
Location : Drowning is a sea of self-loathing and despair, no lifeguards on duty.

Character sheet
Name: Crystal Night
Affinities : Poetry, Love, and Death

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:25 pm

I hate the whole team thing. I see reps at my school wearing "Team Gale" shirts (Apparently they all hate peeta at my school, smh.) And I seriously want to throw a rock at them. Real fans don't pick teams. They have their favorite characters, sure, but not in the whole Twilight-fangirl-who's-hotter way. That's actually one of them main reasons i cant stand twilight >.>
Back to top Go down
http://3ambro.tumblr.com/
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Affinities : Fire, Earth and Spirit, Reading minds and can become invisible when feeling in danger

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:23 pm

The only Team shirt I would wear is either Team Katniss or Team Haymitch but that's about it.

The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 Tumblr_m1cchdkvv11qdx5sqo1_250The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 Tumblr_m1cchdkvv11qdx5sqo2_250

^^THIS xD
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:58 am

I'm just gonna come in here~

You're allowed characters you prefer, right? Almost everyone in the fandom loves Peeta and ... kinda don't like Gale. That would be taking a preference to Peeta over Gale in the love triangle... which is in the books, quite a lot in Katniss' mind. She does battle her feelings over the two boys. I swear when I was reading it, I was like "Wait, you just said you wanted Gale and now you want Peeta, what. Really, make up your mind." And if you say in that sense, it's only inevitable that people are going to be Team Peeta. There's team's for everything now. It's not just fiction it happens for, it's real life and celebrities when they have fights and all this rubbish too. Twilight just started it. Yeah it's annoying but it's life. I've decided to deal with that by being a Gale fan and not liking Peeta in THG fandom.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 am

thankfully, any HG fan that comes out with 'Oooh! Team Peeta!/Team Gale!' gets a mouthful of abuse from all the other fans. Yeah, it's really annoying that the whole team thing is everywhere, but anyone who's in to the Hunger Games know how to tackle the rare HG fangirl.

And Liz, I <3 the pics! I would be Team Haymitch even though I love Katniss. Haymitch kicks butt! lolz
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:42 am

Well, soon the fanbase will be changing completely and as sad as it is... the annoying Twilight fans, and silly teenage girls will be jumping on the fandom wagon and messing it up completely. We've just gotta brace ourselves because we can see it already happening.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:45 am

oh yeah I know! Ever heard of that crazy youtube chick Nutty Madam? The one that screams and cries when she sees a Twilight trailer? She was at the HG premier in London! She's already trying to ruin it for us.... rawr Yell
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:47 am

I'm glad I didn't go now.

It's okay, because I sit here and I laugh because when they get the last book, they're going to realise this isn't a love story!
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:49 am

haha! yeah, all of Team Gale will hate Katniss after Mockingjay! I can already hear them 'how dare you blame Gale, you b-atch! You don't have any proof he blew up your sister! raaaawr!'. I won't care coz Gale ended up a jerk tongue
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:53 am

I don't hate Katniss and I'm a Gale fan. I'm really weird. I like the people no one else likes in books or cares about and dislike the people everyone loves. Hmph!

Or my favourite character is someone just sitting the background doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:58 am

yeah, I've always liked Gale but towards the end of Mockingjay it became really apparent he wasn't the guy for Katniss. Sorry if I made u mad Razz But I can just imagine all the over the top Team Gale fangirls burning pictures of Katniss after Mockingjay.... you seem very normal and level headed so I doubt you'll be doing that lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:04 am

Psh. I don't like ship Gale and Katniss together. I just like Gale. xD
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:08 am

I did ship them at one point coz I thought they were really good together but I think it was the night on the beach in the 75th games that I realised that Peeta is better for her Smile
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:38 am

I always shipped Gale and Madge, but then she died and my ship sank. I was kind of hoping she would pop up somewhere during Mockingjay and be all "Gale! I'm alive!", but that never happened. Sad face.

Anyways, I just got around to watch those mainstaypro videos about Finnick and Annie. Oh my God the last one. I am in tears. The look on his face when she talked. *Dead*
And I also started reading this fan fic about them. There's so many emotions in my body I can't handle it.
Back to top Go down
!*Nox*!
Mod
Mod
!*Nox*!

Male Virgo Tiger
Location : Drowning is a sea of self-loathing and despair, no lifeguards on duty.

Character sheet
Name: Crystal Night
Affinities : Poetry, Love, and Death

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:53 am

I actually did think Gale and Madge wouldve ended up together :L It just seems like they'd fit together. Too bad she died.

I'm not even done with mockingjay yet [My sister spoiled everything for me via wikipedia -_- and I haven't touched it for like a week because i was on spring break, lol] but I can't wait to see all the fangirls get all mad when they found out its not a love story. I'll be the one in the back of the theater laughing at all the shocked faces =P

I have one thing to say about the movie... I was amazed by Seneca's beard. I went to see it with a few friend on the saturday after it came out and we were all like"Man, that beard was awesome." I don't remember in the book saying he had an awesome beard >.<
Back to top Go down
http://3ambro.tumblr.com/
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:38 am

if I was a guy, I'd have Seneca Crane's beard Very Happy do you think they actually shaved it to be like that or was it a beard wig? If such a thing exists!

Yeah I can't wait for the Mockingjay film (apparently they're splitting it into two films) and see all the disappointed fangirls in Team Gale t-shirts. They probably won't even get why Katniss doesn't love him. They'll just think it's all about his looks and not the fact that Gale was letting the war turn him into a monster.

I have to say, not once when I was reading the books did I think Gale and Madge would end up together. Now that I think of it, that would be a sweet paring. It's a shame Madge died, I always liked her.
Back to top Go down
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:47 pm

I wanted to go to the Premier with his beard >.< but I didn't have time to /:

I think when I'm at the theaters watching Mokingjay 1&2 I'll be crying because of everything that I know will happen. Peeta being hijacked, Boggs dying, Finnick, Prim, and then the buttercup scene ;--;

Oh me too Nightchild. I cried at the end of the last Finnick and Annie video. His reaction, and poor Annie ;--; all my emotions!! Some people want the guy that played Finnick, James Gaisford, to play Finnick in the real movies, but to me he's Young Haymitch ever since I saw The Second Quarter Quell Video.

I ship Magde/Gale so hard. I couldn't believe she died though
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:55 pm

I love the hunger games books and the movie! I had my aunt watch my kids and my husband and I went to see it at the midnight showing of the movie. It was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:34 am

cool! I wish I went. I bet there was masses of screaming fans Razz

Liz, what vids are u talking about? Razz
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Oh God his beard was amazing. At first I was like, wait what? But then I remembered that he's from the Capitol (forgot that for a second) and stuff like that was normal, but it was definitely well-made, even if it was fake.

Merlin, I'll be a sobbing baby once Mockingjay comes out. I managed to keep myself from crying during this movie (because either I start talking about all my emotions for the characters when that happen, or I start laughing hysterically - which is not fitting in the cinema during a movie), but the last one I probably won't be able to keep it in. I'm just really worried though, now that Gary isn't directing the rest of the movies, since he did such a great job with this one. I don't know where to find someone who's as good as him but also as big of a fan that he is /:

And we're talking about a video series that mainstaypro made about Finnick and Annie (Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6). The acting is not the best, but it's still very touching since you know what happens to them ;--; and that last one ajsbfjhshgbur. And yes, to me he's either Young Haymitch or Young Finnick (after the sixth episode I couldn't help but see him as that), but I think he's too young to be in the movie. Wait, how hold was Finnick in Catching Fire now again? Epic fail I can't even remember his age ._.

Oh me too. I'm really sad that they didn't have her in the movies either, but it's understandable since there were more important things to bring into it, but I still hoped she and Avox girl would be there. Speaking of which, I really hope Darius will be in the movie. He comes in in Catching Fire, right? Because I love him and I'll cry if he's not there.

My parents wouldn't let me go to the Midnight premier D: understandable, since I had school the next day, but still ;-;
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:26 pm

I think the other movies will be fine, I mean, almost all of the Harry Potters had different directors and they were all awesome. And Gary Ross has shown the next director what the film should be like, so he can't go messing it up. And even if the director is bad, I bet Jennifer Lawrence could pull any movie together Razz

And thanks, I'll watch those films. Finnick was 24 in Catching Fire.

Yeah, the first time you see Darius is in Catching Fire. I really hope they don't cut him! I love him Razz
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 am

Shannedo wrote:
I think the other movies will be fine, I mean, almost all of the Harry Potters had different directors and they were all awesome.
Have to disagree. Half-Blood Prince didn't impress me, or Order of the Phoenix.
But I have faith in the Hunger Games. Loved the books, still gotta see the movie (bad thing is that I and my BFF never have time to go together >_< school takes all the time).

I just wish they find someone good to play Finnick. Someone hot, but not in an icky way, y'know what I mean? Finnick and Katniss are my fave characters, and though I haven't seen the film, I have confidence in Jennifer Lawrence. Not exactly how I imagined Katniss, but I'm not complaining either.
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:33 pm

I thought Half Blood Prince was good, but yeah, the only film that let me down a little was Order of the Phoenix. The last one was the best, all of the effects were stunning Very Happy

And I saw Winter's Bone before I even knew Jennifer Lawrence would be playing Katniss and i fell in love with her, my first girl crush! You can count on her to pull off just about anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games Series   The Hunger Games Series - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games Series
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next