House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Life Of Amber Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

The New Life Of Amber Black Empty
PostSubject: The New Life Of Amber Black   The New Life Of Amber Black EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:14 am

So yeah...I have no idea what this is. So yeah again. Please read and comment. Don't lie to me. If you think it's bad, then say so and give me some tips if you can, if you think it's okay then say so, and if you think it's good (which you probably wont) then please tell me that. I won't continue this if you don't want me to. So if you think it's bad, don't write that it's good, because that will just fool me.

I ran through the forest as fast as I could, away from the impossibly huge wolf, the big fire and my dead friends bodies. I almost couldn't breathe and my legs hurted like hell. But I couldn't let myself stop running. If I did, I would die for sure. And I didn't want to die.
I kept on running as fast as I could, but didn't hear the wolf following me. She was hurt, but she probably wouldn't die. I had thrown a knife at her that had hit her leg, so she couldn't run very fast. But that didn't mean that I could relax. She would still follow me and try to rip my head off, like she did with Elizabeth. I never knew wolves did that, and I never knew that wolves could be that big, but since I didn't know a thing about animals it was probably usual. And it was probably usual that the mother gets pissed off when her kids get killed by teenagers who're playing with fire. Just the normal way of how a wolf acts...probably.
I tripped and fell face first onto the damp earth. I coughed and told my body to get up, but it wouldn't listen. Far away I heard the sound of branches crunching and got up as fast as I could, which really wasn't that fast. I could hardly breathe and doubted that I would be able to run much longer. I looked at the trees around me and saw a really big one. I ran up to it and started climbing. Wolfs can't climb so I would be safe...right? I sobbed and stopped climbing when I didn't have enough energy or oxygen left. I took deep breaths and looked at the ground. Great...I was probably just two meters up in the air. Could wolves jump high?
"You have to climb higher up you know. She can climb, but she's not very good at it.. But she can climb up to where you are" someone said from above me. I yelped and almost fell down from the tree, but catched hold of a branch and pulled myself up again with all my power. I looked up and saw a guy slumped across two branches, looking a bit bored but amused.
"W-who are you?" I sobbed.
"Does it matter? You're still going to die so you don't need to know. Well, you might not die if you climb up here and I help you, but if you stay there and I decide I don't want to help you, then you're dead. Like your friends. What was their names again...Louise? Kathlyn? No wait Liz. Yeah that was it....and Gale, right?" he said and looked down at me. He was sitting almost at the top of the tree and looked tall, but it was hard to tell. He had black cloths, which looked kind of like a school uniform, really dark eyes that looked black, and half lone, messy black hair.
Tears ran down my cheeks as I saw their head less bodies before my eyes. "I don't want to die..." I sobbed. "Please help me."
"Okay, I've never liked that wolf anyway. Climb up here" he said.
"I-I can't. I-I'm too tired" I said.
He sighed and started climbing down towards me. He was really flexible and moved quickly, and in no time he was down beside me. I was right, he was much taller than me.
"Can you jump up there?" he asked.
"What? No, I'm not a cat!" I said and stopped crying.
"Okay, put your foot there and pull yourself up with the help of that branch" he instructed me. I did as he said and he continued to tell me what to do and how to climb. It was really hard, but I had to do it if I wanted to live.
"And then climb up on that branch so you can climb up to that one" he said.
"What? No way! I can see that it will brake" I said. He climbed up beside me.
"Do you want to live? Then do as I say" he said in a cold voice.
"Eh, no" I said. "I mean yes to the question and no to following your instructions" I said quickly.
"I got that. But okay, have fun waiting for your death then, because I'm climbing up there" he said and started climbing. Amazingly enough, the branch didn't break under his weight. But it didn't look like he weighed much though...
I sighed and started climbing again. Please don't break, please don't brake....it didn't.
"Told you so" he smirked. I glared up at him and kept on climbing till I was beside him. I let out my breath and relaxed. I was sore all over but tried to ignore it.
"Here she comes..." he said, looking down to at the ground. After a minute or two a beautiful woman came limping into my vision. She had long, sparkling grey hair, was tall and slim, looking like she was in her mid-twenties. Her leg was bleeding and she was holding my knife. How did she get that knife? And why was she hurt in the same place as the wolf? She looked up with raging brown eyes.
"Thieving cat!" she yelled. "Are you behind this?"
"No, Lydia, this is just the work of three teenagers playing with fire" he shouted back and looked in the direction where the woman, Lydia apparently, had come from, watching flames lick up towards the sky.
"You are also a teenager! A kid! Now give me the girl! She's mine!" Lydia growled and looked at me.
"I'm afraid I can't give you her" he said calmly.
"She killed my kids! My puppies! And Dean, Micael and John! What will I tell Loraly? 'I'm sorry Lory, but your kids died.' She will be outraged! And Dean! He was going to be the next pack leader! So give me the girl! A life for a life, remember?" she shouted.
He laughed. "Oh, Lydia, you have killed so many people that you can't say that anymore. It doesn't work" he said and shook his head. "And she wasn't the one who killed them, it was her friends who did the crime. And yes, I know, she was with them and saw them do it, but she didn't stop them, which makes her as bad as her friends. But I still can't give you her."
"If you don't, I'll go to town and tell the pack. There will be a war between us. You have killed our people too many times; it is time for our revenge. All the pack is waiting for is a good reason, and you helping that girl, that murderer, is a good enough reason. If you don't hand her over of course. Then I'll kill her, and there won't be a war. Make your decision now" growled Lydia.
"Tell the pack. Start a war. But I won't give you this girl" he said.
"Then I will kill you both when the time comes" Lydia hissed. She turned to me. "Have fun while you can. Because very soon you will meet your friends again" she said, her eyes shooting daggers. She turned around and quickly limped back the way she came, even though the fire was getting bigger.
"Well that was fun" he said after a while.
"B-but it was a wolf that attacked us, not a woman!" I said confused.
"Oh, she's a werewolf" he said and shrugged.

Comments .com link

Last edited by Nightchild on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

The New Life Of Amber Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Life Of Amber Black   The New Life Of Amber Black EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:38 am

"A...what?" I asked and blinked twice. What had he just said?
"A werewolf. Do you have bad hearing or something?" he asked.
"No, but...a werewolf...that not possible you see" I said and laughed a little.
"It is possible, because she is one. There are different creatures out there you know. They aren't just stories. There are werewolves, vampires, witches, shapeshifters...you name it" he said and shrugged.
I stared at him open mouthed. Was he crazy? He probably was...and Lydia too...yes, that would explain everything. They have mental problems, yes that is it...oh my God am I sitting at the top of a tree beside someone who has mental problems? What if he tries to push me down? Oh my God!!
"Excuse me, but I do not have mental problems. And you look like you are about to hurl. Take a deep breath and calm down. Geez, seriously" he said and sighed.
"But...that is not possible..." I said again when I could find my voice.
"Yes...that is possible..." he said in the same tone that I had used. "Because I am a shapeshifter."
"A what?" I practically screamed.
He rolled his eyes. "You humans react so funny. Totally overreacting. It is very simple. I am a shapeshifter. I change into a cat" he said.
"A cat? You couldn't choose something cooler like a wolf or something?" I asked.
He wrinkled his nose. "Ugh, why would I want to be like those stinky werewolves?" he asked and shook his head.
"But a cat? Seriuosly?" I asked.
"Cat's are awsome, Maxine. Wait...I don't like that name. I have to come up with something better for you" he said and looked up at the sky.
I stared at him. How did he know my name was Maxine? And what did he mean that he had to come up with a new name for me? I love my name, I'm not going to change it!
"Maybe Fire..." he said and looked at me. "No, that doesn't work. Maybe Primrose...or Katniss. Or maybe Amy, I like that name. No wait, Amber. Perfect! That's your new name, kid" he said.
"Amber? And I don't really see the point in changing my name since no one at home will call me that name" I said and shook my head.
He laughed a bit. "Do you really think that you are going back? Sorry, but you are not. If you go back, I wont be there to protect you and Lydia will kill you in an instant. You dieing is almsot like we lose. I don't lose" he said.
"I'm going back!" I said.
"No, and besides, everybody will think that you died in the fire, or that you also got your head ripped out. They will all think you are dead" he said. "Probably already thinks that, the fire is out" he said and looked towards where the fire had been. I glanced over there. He was right, no flames was licking towards the sky anymore. I hadn't even noticed. Which means that they must have found Liz's and Gale's bodies...I closed my eyes and tried not to cry again.
“But if they can’t find my body…maybe they will think I am still alive” I said slowly.
“They found your friends, or probably have anyways, with their head ripped off and lying on different places. Why would they think that you are still alive? They probably just think that whatever animal did that brought your body with it. And even if they think that you might be alive, do you think anyone would go look for you?" he asked.
I felt a stab of pain in my heart as I realized that no one would look for me if they thought I was still alive. No one at the school would care enough, the girls were probably too busy with gossip to help with finding a missing girl, the police never took any case seriously and just kicked back, mom would just sigh and get pissed off, and she would mutter that she knew something like this was going to happen sometime and that I deserved ever bit of it. Since dad had disappeared three years ago and no one knew were to find him, or even if he was alive, he couldn't help looking either. No one would search for me.
"But of course that stupid vampire guy would go look for you. That jerk seems obsessed with getting you. Stupid weirdo, I've never really liked vampires, well okay maybe I have but I don't like him" he continued.
"Eh? Who is he? The vampire guy?" I asked.
"Oh that Leo dude" he said and I stared at him blankly. "You know, in your class? That quiet guy? He's like 15, emo, tall...seriously you don't know who he is?" he said and raised his eyebrows.
"We have a emo in our class?" I asked.
"You have several emo dudes in your class. And some girls too. What do you do all day in school, daydream? How can you not notice what people are in your class?" he said and shook his head.
"Well, I listen to what the teacher says..." I lied. Who cares to listen to what he has to say? He only talks about weird thing and babbles all the lessons so we don't have to do any work. I don't think anyone listens to what the teacher says...
"Liar, you never listen to what the teacher says" he said and shook his head.
"And how do you know all this? Can you read my mind?" I asked and narrowed my eyes at him.
"No, but I am really good at reading people and some thoughts I can catch up on. Like that mental problems thing, and I can tell you right now that there is nothing wrong with my mind but with Lydia's...you're right about that part. She has mental problems but I mean she's a werewolf so that's not a surprise" he said.
"You don't like werewolves? You know what, never mind. What's your name? You didn't tell me before" I said.
"Oh...Christian" he said and it looked like he blushed a bit.
"You don't like your name?" I asked.
"Well, yes but it's not the coolest. Anyways we better go to Clove" Christian said and started climbing down. I followed him slowly. Not that I was going to that Clove person, but it was probably a good idea to get down from the tree.

Comments .com link
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com

The New Life Of Amber Black
Page 1 of 1