House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?

Go down 
+8
liz
Rose
Emo Kitty
jasmine silverdragon
Dandelion
Bella-Rose
AmrodAegnor
milly
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Neferet doesn't care for anyone, not even her supposed lover... too bad the red fledlings don't know about how she killed him... maybe that would turn them to the good side.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:30 am

i always thought it was somrthing to do with when the DD had used them as "refridgerators" (sp?) because that kid with the frizzy hair was one and he rejected the change, and so was steavie rae.
what makes them reject the change? that always bothers me..
Back to top Go down
Livi
Going to the House of Night
Going to the House of Night
Livi

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Olivia Rose
Affinities : Close to cats and air, poems.

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:57 pm

What about kids like Venus and Elliot who rejected the change, neither of those had significant gifts?
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Fledglings have always been rejecting the Change, some of that is due to poor health which is more than likely the reason why Elliott rejected the Change. I agree though that Stevie Rae and especially Stark rejecting the Change was too suspicious. Maybe if Neferet decides a Fledgling might be a promising "minion" she uses Darkness to do whatever it is that she does. She might also have incentive to do this if she thuoght a certain group like Zoey's Circle might grow to be more powerful than her. So she might kill one of them off, break the Circle and its members' spirits and at the same time earn another powerful "recruit" to her little army.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:49 pm

I agree ^^ heck, it's been very clear that Neferet is very powerful, so who knows the extent of it at this point? seems to me her powers are increasing as of now too, which makes me wonder how things will turn out in the future.
so no potion, but definitely a dabble in Darkness to help things along.
ultimately, though, it is their choice. and even if she can "guide" them, if they are given a good opportunity and if they are willing then she loses them. the trick is not to fall back into old habits...and they die hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2