House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Empty
PostSubject: Saint Lucie's Academy   Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Hidden deep in the mountains of Southern California is a Mysterious School: Saint Lucie's Academy for Psychic Teens. Everyone thinks it is a myth. One day, Bree Fisher stumbles upon the hidden website, and realizes she belongs there. Bree can see things no one else can. At Saint Lucie's academy, a whole knew world opens up for her. Will she be able to thrive in a school full of other psychics?

leave Comments Here!
http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/t6338-comments-saint-lucie-s-academy

Last edited by Mari-chan on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~*   Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Character Pics~!
The Students-
Bree:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Bree10
Lisea:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Lisea10
Sennari:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Sennar10
Noel:Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* P117908-1
Frankie:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Frankl10
Weston:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Weston10
Jensen:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Jensen10
Peter:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Peter10
Kiren:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Kiren_10

Teachers-
Rhiannon:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Rhiann10
Carolyne:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Caroly10
Elton:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Elton10
Myra:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Myra10
Eleanora:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Elanor10

The Parents-
Allusia:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Allusi10
Alfred:
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Alfred10
The Academy-
Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Academ10
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Chapter 1: Visions   Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 pm

It was only about 78 degrees in my room, but it felt like 100. the sweat dripped down my face and back, into my shirt, my pants, and then to my feet. Why had i been wearing a sweater in the middle of spring? it wasnt cold anymore like it had been in the winter. After a few seconds i had remembered why. i rolled up the sleeve of the shirt only to be reminded of the horrible truth. a cresent moon shaped scar above the bend of my elbow, glimmering with sweat, stared me right in the face. Oh, what my mother would have said had she seen it. 'Bree, how did that get there? why would you do such a thing? why didn't you tell me?'

I couldnt possibly have answered her. i sat there and cried, the words are unable to reach my mouth. i try to run. Away from everyone. everything. i want to leave it all behind and curl up into a tight ball and float into blackness. nothing can pull me back to the surface once i am completly covered. I am only 15. how am i supposed to know what would happen to me? after all, i have never really been taught the difference between right and wrong. But now i wish that i had...then again,
who knows what the future holds? surely not me. if i had, the ugly scraggled scar would not be forever painted onto the light skin of my elbow, forcing me to wear long sleeves for the rest of my life. I would have walked away with him, instead of her. knowing what i know now a thought of her never would have crossed my mind. but now im paying the price. its all my fault. and its hers...
Blackness
"oh no......had i just had a vision?"
i shot up out of bed and looked at my elbow in a panic though a dim moonlight comming through the cutains was all that allowed me to see. I ran my hand down my arm. no scar. oh thank god. it was another vision.
"...but, that means it will come true. how old was i in it? 15? but im 14. yes, it must have been a vision. and him? her? i dont have any friends. I need the light on."
i whispered to the darkness that surrounded me. i got out my new "diary" and began to write.
Dear Diary
My name is Breeann Fisher, but Bree for short. I love writing, and i am also a bit shy, really shy actually. Um, well, thats pretty much all the ways i can describe myself to you, Diary, because well, i dont want to make you think i am some swelled headed girl who goes on and on about how perfect or imperfect they are...and because i dont know any other way to describe me...I've never been so big on talking about myself. There is only one other thing that i can think of thats important.I can see things others cant. but i dont like to talk about it. So i'll just give you a quick over view of my life and then start up to present day.
Well, i was born on February 5 1994, so that makes me 16 right now. I grew up in lake LA, a dessert town in california with my mother, father, and little brown shih tzu, No siblings, becuase at the time, my parents would fight a lot. It was all good however, i had a best friend who was always there for me, and i went to a small private school where everyone had always known eachother and there was never any strangers. To be perfectly honest, i was a bit of a drag on some of the kids because i was really shy, my one friend really understood me, and I thought we would be friends forever.
I remember it all began when my friend died in a car crash. her parents were drunk. they survived, she didnt. end of story. Suddenly, I became different. I started seeing things, the only way i could describe them was as "future sights". i could see my friends actions before they happened, and i could see when my parents fought....and thats how I lived the rest of my life in a corner watching people and their futures...
i remember that one day at school my mom came demanding to see the principal. She had read my old diary that I kept hidden under my bed. She had found it and was concerned about what i was writing: depressing stories and writing dark poems about things i saw, and my imaginary friends who wanted to kill my friends (that one was a lie though). She thought i was being bullied and forced into a corner, and people were filling my head with crazy ideas. When she found that i was the anti-scoial one, claiming to be "psychic" and "seeing things" and talking to my imaginary friends, she went bezerk and took me out. She decided to homeschool me. She thought it best to take me out of an enviornment where children were filling my head with strange things. but that wasnt right. i was the one being a "freak."
After years of searching for some escape from my own home i found a website for a school, for kids like me. I talked to my mom, saying it was some fancy finishing school, and she let me enroll (if she knew the truth she would have had a heart attack). For me it is the begining of my life, my time to start anew, a time to start over. At Saint Lucies academy. one for children who can see things, and do all sorts of other things.

I closed my diary and took deep breaths. tomorrow was my first day of school in about 5 years. and it wasnt even a regular school! it was one for seers!

((There is a legend that to please her rejected brides groom, Saint Lucie tore out her eyes and gave them to him. It was said that her eyes were her best feature. In this story, it is believed that saint lucie didn't tear out her eyes for her groom, but because she saw things that drove her insane and in search of gods light. she was psychic))
"Bree? Bree dear, its time to wake up. C'mon, you dont want to be late for your first day of school now, do you?" came my mothers voice from outside my bedroom door. yes i do! i thought, shoving my head deeper into my pillow.
"Breeann Fisher, thats no way to start the day. get up before i get your father."
what could he possibly do to me?
i thought. i reluctantly got up and walked over to my door. what happened to my somewhat cheerful mood from last night? I guess it wore off.
My mother, the epitome of perfect mother/ buisness woman stood there in her black skirt and ruffled dark purple vest, complete with dark purple heels that made her about an inch taller. Not a perfect blonde hair out of place. "thats my girl" she said kissing the top of my head. "now go get ready. if you hurry, we can stop at starbucks."
"mom, i dont drink coffee" i replied.
"well hurry up so i can get something." she snapped. Short fuse this morning. she walked back down the hall to the kitchen. "Ramona, pack her a lunch." she said to our makeshift nanny. Ramona was my homeschooling teacher aswell as a live in nanny, and maid, and chef.
"mom, you dont even take me to school! they have a carpool coming at 7:30!" i yelled down the hall. i turned to Ramona. "Dont bother with the lunch. I'm not gunna eat it" i said in an apolegetic tone. She just smiled and walked away. i went back into my room and slammed my head on the pillow. suddenly the idea of "school" and "work" wasnt seeming so hot...
But nonetheless I was going to go to school and I was going to see the light of day eventually, so why put off the enevitable? I sat on my bed and made a mental list:
•there was a carpool coming in less then thirty and I wasn't even slightly ready.
•my parents have no clue that my new school is an academy for seers.
•I'm going to have a freaking scar on my elbow by the time I'm fifteen.
•my life is going to be one hell of a life. That's a given. Always was.
Okay, maybe making lists wasn't the best idea for a pick-me-up. I walked to my closet and frowned. Lots of outfits, yet nothing to wear. I grabbed my favorite chococat tee and a pair of blue jeans and my old purple converse with rainbow laces. A few bracelets and a ponytail completed my look and I went out to the living room and sat on the off-limits leather couch. I'm such a rebel.
"ay, mija, yu know you aren't supposed to be sitting on that couch," sighed Ramona from behind me. I turned around and smiled at her. I knew she was playing around. Although she cared about me, she didn't care what I did as long as it wasn't too much trouble. and she could care less about the designer couch... "do you want some food, dear? I can slice some piñas. I know they are your favorite." she asked sweetly. She was like a second mom to me.
"sure, Ramona, I would love some pineapples." I laughed. I loved her Spanglish.
"ah, well you say potato I say tomato." she said, and she walked out of the room and to the kitchen, but not before popping back in and saying "oh, Bree, your father would like to have a word with you. He's in the study" the look on her face told me that it was bound to get messy.
and, Ah, the dreaded subject. My father wasn't my favorite person in the world. Everytime we talked we alway ended up in an argument. Something would fly across the room and probably break, and the door would come off the hinges because of a slamming that was too hard. Talk about a father daughter relationship....but I had better get it over with and forgotten as soon as possible. Rip of the bandaid.
"Ramona, do i absolutley need to?" i asked with a peading tone.
"Unfortunatley, mija..." she said depressingly.
Reluctantly I got up and walked the long hall to the study. My house was oddly shaped, and it

sort of bothered me. From the view of anyone who hadn't been inside it before, it would have looked as if it was just one square with one hallway and one room everyother few feet. But it wasn't. It was just a "flawless" design from a world renowned architect. Oh give me a break! It was just a hunch of rooms in a string of a hallway. It was like a labrynth that seemed to have only one way to go.
I slowly opened the door to the study and poked my head in. "hello?" I whispered, bracing myself with an army of tears and smart *edit your post and this will go away* comebacks.
"Ah, good morning Breeann. It's a pleasure to see you in something other then your unwashed sleeping garbs." he slurred. I already wanted to leave. "why don't you take a seat?"
"How bout no? and not that you care but it does feel good to finally put clothes to use now that you let me out of the house." i smiled fakely.
"Dont start with me Breeann. We have a backyard you know." he snapped. "So how are you feeling? ready to learn something new? i bet Ramona's teaching you can only go so far." hmm, changing the subject.
"Actually, i love Ramona teaching me." i said looking at my unpainted nails. "It's way better then any other private teacher who sits around and yells like they have a pen stuck up their a--"
"Dont you dare use profanity in my presence." he warned. i felt him look at me with daggers.
I looked away from my nails, to him, "do you need something, Alfred?" i asked using his real name. "I was kinda in the middle of.....eating, and my carpool will he here in...." I looked at my watch "fifteen minutes. You're wasting my time."
"always the charmer" he croaked. "I just wanted to tell you to not waste my money and warn you not to do senseless *edit your post and this will go away* when you are there. I'm putting a lot into your school fund."
he's got to be kidding.
"don't make me laugh you crusty old bag. You didn't spend a dime. It was all from my allowence I've saved since 3rd grade, and a hefty scholarship. So don't give me that crap." I snapped at him. He reeally pisses me off.
"Really? Allowence? My Dear, you are quite hilarious. You should do stand up."
"Im not kidding. with 20 dollars a week for about, hmmmm, a lot of days? it adds up." i said. "But not that you'd know, cuz you never realy bother to check."
i stared at him while he did the mental math in his head. "whatever! Then get out of my sight you ingrate!" he yelled as he stood up. then he grabbed a cup of pens, like he was going to throw them.
"Ouch, a short fuse this morning ehh?"
"NOW!!!" he yelled.
Out of frustration I kicked over the closest thing to me, a small coffee table, and stormmed out. I slammed the door behind me, and it made a rumble go throughout the house.
"real mature Alfred! Use language like that against your only daughter! Wait til you

have grandkids that you never see! You'll be sorry then!" I yelled from behind the door. He had another son from a previous marriage, a brother I had never met. He had children that were never allowed to see him because my dad was a bad father to the poor kid, and this was the punishment. Right after a loud bang came from the other side of the door.
Probably the pen cup
, I thought.
I walked through the hall and back into the kitchen, where Ramona was carving hunks of pineapple into decorative flower shapes. When she saw me she smiled, and asked " do you like them?"
I walked to her and hugged her. "they're perfect, Mona." I whispered. She hugged me back and said "it'll all be fine, just forget what happened. You know it doesn't mean anything." and then she let go and handed my a tray of flower shaped pinapples. "I had to spiff it up somehow" she giggled. "now eat before your ride gets here!" she said pushing me toward the table. I hugged her again and went to the table and ate.
"Ramona! Come here please! A pen seems to have burst in here! It needs to be cleaned before it stains the wood! And come pick up this table!" my father barked from down the hall.
"ah how I loathe that man. You know I only stay here for you right?" she laughed. She walked over and kissed my head. "Have a good time at school, and good luck.l" she said, and walked out.
Although a big cliché, but I was gunna need all the luck I could get.
"Ramona I want that floor spotless!" came my dad's voice from down the hall. "Allusia!" he yelled. Allusia was my mothers name. As he walked by the kitchen, he looked inside and sneered. "you'll be lucky if I even give you the opprotunity to have kids. I'm going to keep you here the way I should have with Alexander!" this time it was Alexander. Last time it was Robert, and before that it was Edward. He had made it known that I would never meet my brother, and would make up a different name each time.
"whatever you bag of bones." I whispered. "and mom already left!" I called down the hall. When when when will my ride be here?
I glared at the beautiful pineapple flowers in front of me and began stabbing at them with my fork. It was funny how they all, for a quick moment before they got the crap stabbed out of them, resembled my father's twisted, smirky, face.
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Chapter 2: Carpools   Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:07 pm

After finishing my food, I went to my room and locked the door. there was something i had to do that my father, or my mother for that matter, could not know about. surely they would never let me keep it. i stepped over to my dressser and pulled out the middle drawer. i sifted through the neatly arranged clothes and found what i was looking for: a bracelet, made of pure gold threaded into a braid with a closely cut amethyst in the shape of a heart. Ramona's late husband, James, had made it for me when i was younger.

He died of lung cancer when i was 4. From the little I remember, he was a nice man, who you'd think would never even think to look at someone like Ramona. I cant remember his face exactly, but his smell, its something i would never forget. Its was a deep, enchanting cologne, that i asumed was very expensive. when he used to help Ramona babysit me (before she was our live in blessing), I remember smelling it as he rocked me to sleep. It was one of he best memories i had.
One of the worst, however, was the last time my father had found one of the things he had made me. It was a stone dragon, made with a detail that would have made Da Vinci jealous. he must have felt threatened by it, nautrally, as when he smashed it with a hammer he told me to give him whatever else i had recieved from Ramona and James. he tore my room apart and found everything, my dragon collection, a few earings they had bought for me, a glass rose, and and a brooch with an eye in the middle surrounded by my favorite flower, which was my favorite (y'know, being a Seer and all). He all but smashed them to pieces. I cried for days.
"Bree! Dammit open this door! I've been calling you for the past minute! your carpool is here!" my dad hissed from behind the door. "Hurry up before i tell them to leave!"
Oh, speak of the Devil.
I quickley ran to the door and unlocked it, th bracelet hidden in my hand. i quickly slipped it in my pocket and opened the door. "I was listening to music," i muttered. "Sorry."
"Yes, you are sorry." he spat. "Now get out of my sight."
I didnt say anything else as i navigated my house to the front door. There, Ramona stood with a smile and a wrapped up lunch in a Doony and Bourke bag. Stylish.
"Here, Bree" she said. "Just in case" I flung it around my shoulder and hugged her.
"Thanks!" i said. and i ran out the door to the black hummer limosine combination that waited.
HUMMER LIMO?!
I screamed in my head. what did i get myslf into?! What kids of kids were waiting inside?!
I slowed my run to a brisk walk and approaced the side of it. before i could reach a hand out for the door's handle, it opened and almost hit me.
"Nice of you to finally come, Ms. Fisher," a voice had said. I followed it into the.....ride, and saw a few more kids, none of them i recognized, all sitting under polished name plates. i didnt look at them much in order to keep my head down. I saw the plate that read 'Breeann Fisher' and sat under it. i looked at my nailes and felt all eyes on me. the person across from me, a thin girl with dark chocolate 10 inch spiral curls was the first to speak to me.
"Hello Breean," her voice reminded me of Vanessa Carlton's sining voice. "Umm, you have something sticking out of your pocket...it looks like it will fall out." she said. She gave me am are-you-kidding-me type of look, and a few others down the row of seats made an attempt to stifle their snickering.
"Oh, thanks" i muttered. crap, what a first impression. I didnt remember putting anything in my pocket besides the bracelet, but in the other front pocket was a small, pink note that smelled faintly like pineapples and lilac.
Ramona
, i thought.
. i unfolded it and it said:

"The future depends on what we do in the present." - Gahndi
mi estrella brillante, my shining star, never give up. I love you.
~ Ramona.

I looked at it and smiled.
"Oh, and I'm Noel Branson." the girl with the brown curls said. "Here, let me introduce you to our morning ride" she said. I folded up the paper and listened to the names of people so i would be able to match them to faces.
"This one first is Jensen Nichols." he was dark skinned and had short hair spiked up so it looked like a balloon would be scared of it. he murmered a hello, and Noel moved on. "Across from him and sitting next to you is Sennari Jacobi," she was kind of the opposite of perky Noel and spikey Jensen. she was pale and had long curley red hair and her bangs were pulled back unto a small poof held by silver pins. she didnt say anything, but she looked at me and nodded. "3rd is Peter Sampson, a real pain in the butt" she joked. he was blonde, and had a flattering v-neck tee that showed off his semi-muscular body.
"Noel, you're such a brat" he said. "Welcome to our little morning gathering" he smiled. he was the first beside's Noel to say anything above a whisper.
"Next to Sennari is Lisea Petrelli" i looked at her and she smiled, and twirled a finger in her long brown hair. she looked like a model.....probably was one....who knows with these rich kids. "next to the dust mite Peter is Franklin Lores." she said. He was cute, and had shiney silvery blonde hair and staggering hazel eyes. he didnt even look up enough to meet my eyes, but they were hard to miss.
"Finally is Weston Fyrete, our class prez, so to speak." he was also pretty cute and had chiseled features, and black eyes.
"Hello Ms Fisher." he said. I recognized his voice to be the one that greeted me as i walked in the door. "Paul, you can go now" he said to the driver.
the seating went like this:
(door)
Me - Noel
Sennari - Jensen
Lisea - Peter
Weston - Franklin
(driver)

after a few minutes of cruising along the road, someone spoke up.
"So, Just a little info about us Bree, we a--" began Noel, but she was cut off by Weston.
"I'll take it from here Ms. Branson" he smiled.
"Ah, fine Mr. Fyrete Prez Sir" she puffed out with a frown.
"So Ms Fisher, some information about us at Saint Lucie's Academy. Your morning ride consists of your classmates, and there are four classes all consisting of eight or less. Every morning after we arrive we are led to our closets, where our school uniforms are already pressed and ready for the day." he tossed a small key with my initials on it. "this is the key to your closet, so dont lose it. After we dress in our uniforms, we are to head to the dining hall for a breakfast, usually fruits, oatmeals, and cereals. classes that follow, which are as expected, a few math classes, and others are workshops where we can work on our abilities. at noon we have another dining period where the school chef serves a variety of 5-star meals. they range from your traditional burgers, to fine delacasies such as lobster, and filet mignon. After the dining period, we head to our," he hesitated then for a moment, "homeroom? I guess you could call it for you? It's called the Mind Room, where we meditate for a half hour. there we connect with our inner selves, and enhance our powers."
I nodded in understanding, and shoved the key in my pocket. I wasnt even sure of my "powers" or being able to enhance them. It scared me to think about it.
"Wes, you're scaring her. she's not 100% sure of her powers." came Lisea's voice from next to Sennari.
I turned and looked at her wide-eyed. if she could read minds she prolly say my opinions of everyone. she gave me a reasurring smile.
"I'll explain people's powers, Wes," said Jensen. "First off, Noel is a spirit and aura reader, and can sense people's personalities and dispositions. Sennari can use more then 23% of her brain power and levitate objects and use telepathy" then she demonstrated by lifting a glass from the mini fridge on the other side of the limo. she filled it with orange juice and it flew over to me and another she poured went to Weston.
you're welcome
her voice giggled in my head.
"Thanks" i said enthusiastically.
Jensen smiled and began talking again. "I can force my will upon people, but it's something i rarely do, so no need to be scared. Lisea can read minds selectivley, and doesnt tune in to anyone unless she's really curious about it. Telekenisis and telepathy are also her thing.. Peter is pretty much a master genius, and has a memory better then anyone in the world. he even remembers his birth, and thats how good it is. poor Lisea even saw it to, and she was in shock for a few days. it was pretty funny." Lisea shuddered and everyone let out a laugh. Frankie can communicate with people from the past, and that includes his past lives. but although it sounds a bit like time travel, it really isn't. He can see into the past, and sometimes the future, sorta like you see into the future. You will prolly get along great."
I smiled at Frankie, and he returned it with a nod. his face didn't show any emotion really, but his eyes spoke for him.
"Finally our Mr. Prez here can manipulate almost anything he focuses on. it ranges from minds, emotions, people, objects, even personalities. We call him our prez because he's like a combo of everything. He speaks formally now, but once he feels comfortable around you, he'll start calling you by your name. He calls Noel a "miss" cuz he knows it pisses her off." Wes smiled at me and Noel and Noel gave him an I-hate-you-mr-fancypants look. "Our Mentor, Rhiannon, can use telekenisis. She rarely speaks outloud, so if you hear something in your head speaking, its prolly her. she also gives us our lessons that way, so it's all good."
"Okay, I think I caught everything," i said taking a sip of my juice. "and i cant wait to actually get there."
"Wont be much longer now, maybe another 15 minutes. Ms. Fisher, your house is actually the closest." Wes said, glancing out the heavily tinted windows.
After he said that, everyone pretty much went quiet and didnt have anything to say. I hated to think it was because of me, but it probably was. Nothing like a new kid to kill your thunder.
"Bree, we always act like this, so dont panic." said Sennari.
it jumped a bit at her voice, and then squeaked out, "I-I thought you couldnt read minds!"
"I cant, but i can feel you're rapid heartbeat through the seat. You're like your own metronome," she giggled
"beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep!" chimed in Noel. everyone either made a laugh or a smile, so i guess i did something right.
"You guys should prolly warn her about the other 3 classes." said Frankie, in a deep, yet super melodious voice.
"Yeah, those guys wont be happy bout Bree comming" Jensen said. "Bree, this is like, the rule of all rules. Do not, under any circumstanses, talk to the other classes. It's all bad new with them. Jealous As--"
"Mr. Nichols." warned Wes.
"Sorry, sorry, a bunch of Jerks. Jealous ones. The fourth class is reserved for the most gifted kids, like us. on a regular basis, you'd start out in the first class and move your way up, but in your wonderfully special case, you're automatically in the gifted class." he winked.
"Why is that?!" i asked, glancing at everyone.
"Maybe it's cuz you're damn cute?" said Peter with a devious smile. Lisea stepped on his foot and he shut up.
"It's because you've shown more talent then any of the other newcomers. you can stay in the first class you're whole life at Lucie's, but it wont matter. your skill is your skill, and thats all that matters." Wes said with a bit of seriousness in his voice.
"Yeah, Kiren would definitly know" Lisea said to Wes, obviously reading his thoughts.
"Lisea, shut it!" he said. she had venom in her eyes, and so did he as they glared at eachother for a few seconds before Frankie called them off.
"Seat change. Tomorrow." Frankie said. "Sitting next to eachother isnt gunna work. Noel, you're gunna swtch with Lisea for the next two weeks"
"Frankie's in charge of seating." Sennari whispered to me.
Maybe if you guys hit it off like Jensen predicted, he'll switch up your seats.
she told my mind with a wink. i blushed a bit and twirled my thumbs. Me with a boyfriend...that would be something.
Lisea stifled a laugh at the other end of the limo and smiled. They have lots of faith in me. or Frankie must be in need of a girlfriend.
I wanted to try something, so in my head i thought, Lisea, who is Kiren?

She must've heard me, because not even a seond later, she began talking.....er, thinking.
She's Weston's Ex. when he was booted up to the fourth class when she was still in the first, she made him choose between either her, or his schooling. of course he chose his schooling, but she was devastated. she gave him lots of crap for it, and it still sorta haunts him. whenever someone talkes about it, he gets defensive and looses his pretty boy attitude. he's pretty much a hateful douche.

As if on cue, there was a bump in the road and Wes's orange juice flew onto Lisea's lap. everyone began laughing histerically. Wes tried to apoligize but everytime a new burble of laughs came out.
"Young masters, we have arrived at the academy. dont worry about the mess, i will happily tend to it."
They over pay him for driving us, so he gets bored often.
sennari thought to me.
Heck, he can come clean my room if he wants.
i told her in reply.
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Chapter 3: Buildings   Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:54 pm

I was the last one to leave the limo, and when i stepped out i saw the Academy. Saint Lucie's Academy was a sight to behold, and thats for sure. it was four buildings in a circle with a small garden in the middle. Trees grew everywhere, and leaves littered the grounds, making it look like a bright fall morning. The buildings were all made up of dimmed beige bricks and had ivy plants which grew along the sides. large windows on each of the three floors that the first building had were decorated with intricate black ironworks on the frames. The first looked sort of like an old victorian house. this was the school building.

the second building was only one story, but beautiful just the same. it had french cafe feel to it, and had small plants outside of it next to small black dining tables (we werent supposed to sit on them because they were just for decoration). It was the dining hall. when we passed it, it smelled of all types of foods. i could distinctly pick out steaks, buttered pasta, and citrusy flavors that made my stomach growl in anticipation.
The third was a bit smaller then the second, and it had "Mentor Meditations" written over the door. The Faculty room, i guess. There were small statues of Saint Lucie next to the door, and potted flowers that had baby pink flowers on them.
The last building was about the same size of Mentor Meditations room, but there was a few differences. This building has no windows, no ironworks, no flowers, no statues. as we all walked passed, Frankie was the closest standing next to me, so i decided to ask him.
"Hey, Frankie, umm, whats that last building over there?"
He looked at me and smiled a forgiving smile, like i had just forgotten his name or something. Like i should have known.
"Thats the Mind Room." he said. He didnt say anything after that, but i nodded like i understood.
as we walked closer to it, i saw that in the bricks were inscriptions. In one of the bricks, there was an inscription that read:
"The future depends on what we do in the present." - Gahndi.

Just what Ramona had said.

after they had shown me all the buildings, we walked into the first building where the closets were. the first floor had a lobby with sitting chairs and a check in desk, and sort of looked like a Hotel. there were four doors all next to eachother labled 1 - 4. Wes went up to the desk and began talking to the lady that was there. a few seconds later she handed him a key and we walked over to the door marked "4".
"Miss Fisher....Um Bree, this is our closet, like i had explained to you earlier. You should find your stuff as easily as you did in the ride. Your name is above everything." Wes said as he put the key in the door. when he got it open, there were eight locker type cabinets, all with no doors, and clothes hung neatly and shoes polished.
I looked around for my closet and saw my new stuff. the only thing missing were some shoes.
"The Mentors already know all your sizes, so everything should fit snuggly" Noel said. "here, a gift from the fourth class" she shoved a pink box toward me and smiled.
i grabbed the package and took off the lid and stared.
"Y-you guys got me HEELS?!" i stammered. and they were nice ones too....white with a gold stripe going down the back.
"Yep! its in the Uniform for the girls. along with a mini-skirt, a vest and a tie. but dont worry! its really adorable." she said.
i shook my head and grabbed the heels from the box.
"Where can i change?" i said eyeing all the guys who still stood gathering their stuff from their closest.
"Over there is a changing stall. yours, of course, has your name above it" Lisea said. The other girls and I walked over there and changed.
the Uniform was color schemed green, gold, and white. it consisted of a plaid skirt, a green vest with a polo for an undershirt, and gold stitchings along the sleeves. the white heels finished it off. It all matched quite well.
we all came out at the same time, and they all gawked at me for a minute.
"Ah, Bree, you look so adorable in that!" Lisea said.
"I second!" Noel squealed.
"Hmm, maybe we can afford to take a few centimeters off the skirt," Sennari said.
For a certain someone!
she continued in my head.
"Sennari!" i whispered with blush and shock. "I dont even know the guy, let alone think of him like that!"
"What guy?" Lisea asked.
"Sennari thinks that I'm in love with Frankie. I've only known the guy for not even an hour!"
"So?"
"So, I havent even gotten to know him."
"Haha, Bree you say that like it matters." Noel said as she slid on her shoes.
"It does!" i said.
"Psh, give it a week."
"I give it 3 days." Lisea countered.
"Guys!" i said. it felt like we were best friends at the mall, gabbing over guys and clothes on the changing rooms. it felt normal.
"Bree, if you go out with him, it will be like getting to know him." Lisea said.
"But only with y'know, kissing and stuff." Noel added.
"You guys are dorks" i said "Why are you all pushing this, anyways?"
at that they all went quiet until Sennari spoke up.
"C'mon, lets go see the guys. They're prolly done getting ready!" she said. We walked over to where the closets were and saw the guys talking and waiting. when they saw us, they all smiled and had the same reactions as everyone else.
"You look Incredible Miss Fisher, i mean, Bree." Wes said.
Peter and Jensen agreed, and when Frankie stood there like a statue, Peter nudged him with his elbow and then he splurted "oh, um, yeah."
Oh well thanks
. i thought.
"Thanks guys." I laughed.
"Come on, Lets Go to the dining hall." Wes said. "Im quite hungry today."
"Oh yes, Mr. Prez sir, wouldt want to keep his majesty's tummy rumbling!" Noel said
"Noel I dont think 'Majesty' is the right word to use" Peter said.
"Whatever!" she said poking him in his side.
we all laughed at their dissagreement and continued walking toward the Dining Hall. all of a sudden, Wes and Jensen stopped in front of us and Noel and Sennari grabbed my hands. Lisea stepped in front of me, while Frankie and Peter stood there, glaring ahead of us. I looked infront of me and there was a few kids, exactly 6. the leader, so it seemed, was......beautiful. she must've been japanese, and had reddish hair that looked like Sennari's, but totally dyed. the uniform she wore was slightly different then mine; no heels, but flats, and not as much gold as mine. the skirt was a bit longer, and the vest had a different stitching pattern then mine.
"Kiren,what do you want?" Jensen asked.
"What do you think, Spikes? i wanna see the Blonde Biotch that took my place in the fourth class." she said. oh, so this was Kiren, Wes's ex.......BIOTCH???
"The what?!" i squealed.
"Oh, so is this her? i dont see what's so special. she looks like the average first classer." Kiren said, looking me straight in the eyes.
"Its not about looks, Kiren, its about what's in her mind." Lisea said. "Not that i would know, of course, because with my looks I would be in the fifth class. thats if it went on looks. if it did, you'd be in the first class."
"Not even." Sennari said. "and nice hair. looks familiar."
everyone laughed a bit, even myself, but Kiren and her crew stood there, unimpressed.
"Dont Laugh so soon, Blondie. You'll be put in your place soon enough."
"Look, Kiren," i said. i let go of Noel and Sennari's hands and stepping through our little cloud. "I'm not looking for trouble, but i"ll happily give it back if you're willing."
"I'm so scared, Miss-Im-so-special-cuz-i-skipped-three-classes." she said.
"oh really Mi--" i started, leaning toward her.
"This is done." Wes said. Kiren and her group made an isle for us to walk through.
"Weston! This isnt fair! let go of me!" Kiren shouted. Wes looked at her and she closed her mouth. Ah, thank you, Wes's mind.....
"C'mon Fourth class. Our food awaits." we continued walking, and once we were a few yards away, Wes let his grip on the third class fade, and they all started moving again.
"Wow Kiren, you sure know how to pick them." a third classer said.
"Shut up!" she yelled. They began walking toward the school building.
Once they were out of earshot, Wes said "Bree, it looks like you can defend yourself. Kiren shouldnt give you much trouble"
"Yeah, She got scared when you almost jumped at her. her thoughts were racing!" Lisea said.
"You've got this Stuff down!" Peter agreed.
"Actually, I didnt know what i was doing....All this time away from human contact prolly just made me jumpy." i explained. "But it did feel good to get angry at someone besides my dad."
"That could happen a lot, so just be aware. Kiren's kinda psycho." Noel said.
"Okay, guys, drop it." Weston said. He still must've card about her.
We walked into the Dining hall and it was actually smaller then it looked from the outside. There were four tables, they went from good, to better, to really good, to fabulous in design. The best one must've been the Fourth classes. We took our seats, assigned, and of course i was sitting next to Noel and Frankie. I glared at Sennari, who sat acoss from me. She smiled back, and took the small menu that sat infront of her and began looking at it. I did the same, and decided on a small chocolate covered fruit platter.
"Good morning fourth class" the makeshift waitress said. "What will you like for this morning?" everyone ordered, and all said "The usual". Things must be very routine here. a few minutes later the food came out, and everyone had delicious looking foods; Noel had swirled strawberry and banana yougurt, Jensen had a bacon, ham, and cheese omelette, and I had my Chocolate covered fruit. Frankie had the same.
oh great.
"Um, it's really good," He said, taking a bite of a strawberry. I'm starting to think he's not much of a talker...
I took my first bite and melted!
the chocolate was the perfect mix of frothy and creamy and oh so delicious!
"Ohmygoditisgood!" i said, shoving another strawberry into my mouth.
"Bree, the strawberries arent going anywhere." Lisea joked, taking a bite of her french toast.
"I know, but it's so good"
just then, the strawberry i was about to eat began wiggling and then it hopped away....wtf.
"What was that about not going anywhere?" i asked wide-eyed.
"Okay, it wont go anywhere, as long as Sennari learns to control herself" Frankie said. the strawberry levitated up into Sennari's mouth.
"Oh, It's nice and fresh!" she said.
"Damn, Bree! Do your parents feed you?" Peter joked.
"Ha, Im not gunna grace you with an answer." i said.
"Must not, she's already finished!" Jensen said, eyeing my plate.
everyone laughed and then waitress came up. "Would the young master like more?" she asked.
"Oh, um no. I've had enough," i smiled at her. she bowed and then walked into the kitchen.
"I feel like royalty!" i said, admiring everything in the room. my old school was sooooo not like this.
"We might as well be, we're the fourth class! The best of the best, big dogs on campus!" Peter said, finishing off his food.
"We get anything and everything!" Noel said. "It's a gift for being gifted!"
"Its something you usually earn, but you're the exception." Wes said. then his watch started buzzing and he said "It's time for class"
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Chapter 4: Partnerships   Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:19 pm

"Aww, but Wes, im not finished" Noel said rapindly jamming spoonfuls of yougurt in her mouth. "Wait another minute or two!" she said.

"Noel, we waited yesterday. Rhiannon gave us a warning. C'mon!" Lisea said grabbing Noel by her elbow.
"Ugh, guys!" Noel complained.
"Maybe you should eat more like Bree, she finished in seconds," Jensen said.
"She's not used to the amazing food yet though!" she countered.
"Noel! I dont wanna be late my first day!" i joked.
"You wont be late" Lisea said. "Noel will"
"Whatever! Im a fourth class Student. Rhia likes me, and will understand that it takes more then a minute to eat." she said folding her legs in her chair.
"Noel dont be difficult. I've seen what our punishment is if we're late again." Frankie warned.
"Blah blah blah frankie!"

"Now, Noel. Come." Wes commanded.
"Shut it Wes" Noel said.
Wes then frowned and used his manipulatory powers to make her walk.
"Dang, wes, now i know how Kiren feels." she said.
"Yeah, yeah, i know" he said, shrugging it off. "I dont want to be punished for your Noel-ness."
"My Noel-ness is something to be proud of!"
"C'mon my niedlich," Peter said. "Wes just doesnt want to have his pretty boy face messed up with punishments"
"Peter, what you just said, is that Polish?" i asked
"No, Its German, actually. It's 'Sweet' ." He explained.
"Oh, you speak German!" I said "Thats really cool!"
"He doesnt, but he knows a few words he likes to tease Noel with." Sennari said, rolling her eyes.
"Its an Inside joke with them." Wes said.
"Noel's German, and likes it when he does that" Lisea continued. They all looked like they should have roll their eyes at the display. I didnt see anything wrong with it though.
"A match made in Heaven" Noel said grabbing hold of peter's arm.
"Barf," Jensen said.
We walked back into the school building and were greeted by the same lady sitting at the desk. "Did the Fourth class enjoy their morning meal?" she asked.
"Yes, thank you for asking" Wes replied politley.
we walked back towards the closet area, where there was another door that i hadn't seen before.
"an elevator, Bree. and yes, they exist in the regular world outside of the Academy."
"Thanks, Lisea." i said. i should probably get used to her reading my mind.
We walked into the elevator and Wes pressed a few buttons on the door.
"Fourth class is on the second floor because it's the biggest. " Wes said. "Third class is on the third floor along with the second, and first class is in the basement of the building, not because they're the babies, but because there's no room that we want to give up.
"another perk of being a Fourth classer!" Noel said, still holding on to Peter's arm.
Lisea, are they going out?
i asked in my head.
Erm, it'll be explained soon enough.

"Destination Reached: Second Floor" a robotic voice said. the doors opened into a wide room with beautiful, deep red walls and fancy curtains. there were four, two-person desks that were made of a dark mahogany wood. each of the desks had a work lamp, some books, and writing pads, just asking to be used. A larger desk sat in the front of the room where a woman sat filing her nails. when she saw us she stood up and looked straight at everyone.
"I tell you guys yesterday not to be late again, and you guys show up a mere 17 seconds before it's time to begin? I dont know what im going to do with you guys." she said, shaking her head. "Breeann, take the empty seat next to Lores."
"Who, Rhia! you're actually talking!" Noel exclaimed. "Your voice is so pretty!"
"Noel, no sucking up today. apparently we're behind schedule."
"But the lessons were all going smoothly. how is that possible?" Frankie asked.
"Administration thinks my ways of communicating are innefective for teaching, and now i actuallt have to talk and write on the board and all that stuff. Believe me, Im almost as pissed as you all are."
"We're not pissed Rhia. We like you're voice." Lisea said for everyone.
"Gah, whatever, just take your seats." she said. we all sat and then she walked up to me. "Breeann, Im Rhiannon, your student mentor. Nice to meet you, welcome to Saint Lucie's, blah blah blah. I'll just assume Wes gave you the whole gab."
"He did" i said.
Rhiannon, or Rhia, as they called her, was nothing short of beautiful. She had long black hair decorated with blue pins, and wore a black dress with black and blue heels. she looked very regal, yet buisiness-y at the same time. She reminded me of Ramona, in the strangest wat, even though they couldnt be more different.
"Open your books to the chapter we were on last, and continue to work on that for the next few minutes. We're gunna do workshops earlier and less math because i seriously dont feel like talking. I'll tell you when we're gunna start."
Everyone opened their books and began writing down all sorts of problems. conversations were held, but i couldnt make out exactly what they were all talking about. I happened to glance at Sennari who winked at me and mouthed "Love-birds".
I mouthed back "Get a life!"
"Frankie, where are we?" i asked, looking back at the large book in front of me. I began flipping through the book looking for things i recognized. i knew most of the lessons from school with Ramona, but there were a few things that resembled alien languages to me.
"Page 493" he said. I flipped through to the almost back and looked at the section. it was alien.
"Um, how do you do this?" i asked sheepishly.
"Its actually quite easy....." he began. he explained the lesson perfectly, and didnt seem to mind talking like he had before. i listened intently, although i was distracted a couple of times by his eyes. The deepness of the light hazel color seemed like they had seen the world, and knew so many things that nobody else would even dare to think......and possibly because he had some nice eyes. they mached his face nicely and complimented hi--
"And thats how you get to the second step using that method." he said.
"Oh, okay.this is actually pretty easy" i said. "Thanks"
"Dont mention it. i see the lessons ahead of time. you will too, eventually. Seer's are the best kind of the psychics" he said.
"That they are Frankie, that they are." Rhiannon said. "Speaking of, since you two are the only Seer's in the class, You guys are going to be partnered."
"Knew it. Pete you owe my ten" Jensen said.
"Yeah, because you gotta give it to me, because my bet was higher." Lisea said. "Now fork it over boys!"
"I think Lisea's been cheating." Peter said.
"Must've been. maybe she's been tuning into the Frankie Network lately." Jensen said.
"I think so!" Peter said. Wes and Noel rolled their eyes. Sennari laughed.
"And you kids will give me all the money involved" Rhiannon said. "No bets allowed, and if there ever is, all money must be surrendered."
"Thats not a rule!" Lisea and Peter said together.
"I know, but I need some new earings." She said, smiling devilishly. "Or i can go over to the Administration and make it a rule."
"Damn, Just take it Rhia." Lisea said, handing over 40 dollars.
"Pleasure doing business with the three of you" she said. "This will get me some nice ones!"
"Rhiannon, are you sure you're not a teen trapped in a woman's body? Im seriouly begining to think that you hit your head into thinking you're a teen forever." Wes said, bringing his charm up to bat.
"Oh, put a sock in it Fyrete." she said. She glanced at her watch (which looked like a super expensive diamond bracelet) and started walking toward the elevator. "There's a meeting today, so just work with eachother on enhancing today. at noon you're dissmissed to lunch. I'll meet you st the mind room after." She pressed the button for the elevator and walked inside of it. "Breeann, I hope you like it here. Believe me, a small break from this bunch is a lifesaver. Then she pressed another button on the door and it closed.
"Finally, okay, girls on this side, guys on that side!" Noel said.
Everyone got up and split up into the gender groups and took off into different conversations.
"Okay, Bree! You're with Frankie! Thats great! just like we had imagined." Lisea said.
"It'll be like Noel and Pete in no time!" Sennari said.
"What are you guys talking about?" i asked.
"So here's the deal: The Mentors are like out teachers, right? but they are also like master cupids. they pair you up, and that's really who you would have ended up with in the end. Like Peter and Noel. They've been going out since first class. paired up the first day." Sennari said. "I've been paired up with Jensen for a while, but we've recently noticed how much we have in common and how much we actually like eachother."
"And as for me," Lisea began, "Wes didnt agree with the whole thing, so he's convinced himself that he loves Kiren. It'll work out in the end though. Especially since Kiren's a big whore and has slept with pretty much all the guys in the first and third class. Wes wont believe it though. But i've caught him looking at me a few times. It's coming."
"And Now you and Frankie will be together!" Noel said with a fangirl squeal.

"But, that.....it, wont work, prolly....." i muttered.
"Why not? is there a significant other already?" Sennari asked.
"No, um, Its just...."
"what bree?!" Noel and Lisea said in unison.
"Um..."
"Spit it out girl!" Sennari said.
"I wouldnt want him to feel pressured...because he just met me and all... and im not even that.....you know..."
"oh my god are you serious?" Lisea asked, he mouth hanging open.
"Sorry, Lise, last time i checked i didnt look like a Vouge model."
"Believe us, he wont care. i've seen what he thinks. you're waaaaay in his head right now."
"Thats cuz im new to him! to all of you!"
"Actually, he can see the future too, Bree. he's seen you before."
"Once upon a dream" Noel sang quietly.
i started rubbing my temples. "You guys bug."
"Yeah, tell us something we dont know."
"But back to Frankie. I dont know if i could....Its just too soon. and i've never really been with a guy like that before....."
"So that means....." Sennari said
"you've never had your first kiss?" they all whispered at once.
"Guys!!" i squeaked back. the guys looked over and stared, like they had no clue what was going on, or if they even wanted to know.
All of a sudden Lisea seemed to yell at Frankie in his head, because he looked over quickly, and began to turn a red color.
"Saints above! Lisea!" i said, trying to distract her.
"Ummm......"I heard Frankie mutter.
i felt all the blood boil in my cheeks, and i happened to see them all laugh a bit.
"Oh my god." i said, grabbing my hair. "You guys are sooooo emberassing."
"We know" Sennari said. They all looked back at the guys and went into a fit of laughter.
This was going to get extremely akward. for the remainder of the class all i could think of was his deep hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~*   Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:42 pm

Rhiannon entered into the Mentor Meditaions room and looked around. She was the only one there so far, but in a matter of minutes the rest of the Mentors would be here shortly. She gawked at how normal it looked compared to the thought she had of it when she was a student. She was relativley new to the whole concept of being a Mentor, having only one semester behind her. She learned day by day, from the students that were barely first years when she graduated. She was a student only four years ago, and the Academy hadnt changed one bit. The Academy felt like home.

Held so much memories....
"Tyler! Im not sneaking in there! We could get in trouble!"
Rhiannon giggled to Tyler, her partnered student. i was only their second day, and he had convinced her to explore the grounds with thim during the Lunch period.
"It'll be fun Rhia! C'mon, dont you wanna know what it looks like? Cuz im dying to!"
"Maybe later. I wanna taste the amazing food, Ty!"
"I'll make it worth your while"
he had said with a wink.
"Okay, but only for a minute." She had agreed.
They opened the door and walked in. the Mentors were all gathered in the Dining hall with the rest of the students.
"This is so bland....i thought it would be more, y'know, spectactular..."
She had said. the room still looked the same, even with all this time.
"Oh my god Rhia, close your eyes! Quickly!"
Tyler said with an ergency.
"Why?!"
she had asked, suddenly spooked.
"Just do it Rhia!"
he whispered
"Okay...."
she whispered back. "But why...?" he didnt answer, but then she had closed her eyes and waited. "Ty, what're you doing? looting the room?"

"Not exactly...."
he had said, his voice closer. She opened her eyes and saw him there, looking nto her eyes. he reached his hands out and let his fingers caress her face. He used his gift to show her an image of him leaning in to kiss her. "any objections?" he had asked.
"No....."
and they had their first kiss, their second day of school, in the Mentor Meditation room. it was the first of many. they were busted by their mentor, Carolyne. she wasnt angry, but she had scolded them and lead them back to the dining hall.
Rhiannon sighed, and the memory of the day one week before Graduation slipped into her head, dispite the fight she had put up to block it out.
"Rhiannon, you looked very out of it today."
she remembered. "Should we go to the dining hall and get you some water?"

"Oh, hi Tyler"
she had said, kissing him softly. "I'm just thinking about things. I have a lot on my mind today, and it's taking me a while to sort it all out."
"Would you like help? I can make it all go away for a while."
"I'd like that alot......"
she trailed off.
He had layed his hand on her head then, letting his gift of memory control go to work. "Better?" He had asked. She immersing herself in the part of the memory, closing her eyes, letting herself feel the soft hands shape to her face.
"Yes, it's all melted away. If only you could make it go away forever..."
"I probably could, but your head would explode, and that would mean your brain would look like some pink mashed potatoes."
"Oh god you're such a dork...."

She continued to play the memory in her head until she heard the door open.
"I know you guys are upset, but it's nothing to fret over. we have made our decision already!"
"But the Seconds aren't handling well.. Once they heard they just went into an intense rampage. This isnt what i bargained for."
"Neither did I. That Kiren is making all the Thirds drama filled babies. She ran into the Fours on their way to the dining hall and almost got into a confrontation. If Weston Fryete hadnt been there....i dont know what would have happened!"
"Whoa, Guys, what's going on?" Rhiannon asked confused.
"That Breean Fisher is whats up!" the Second year Mentor, Myra Ligh snapped. Her blonde hair was frizzed from stress.
"Breeann is causing trouble for all the other classes, Rhiannon." The Third class Mentor, Elton Desmond said, slightly calmer and hellofa lot nicer. "Her being placed into the First class is being considered." he smoothed his curly brown hair back and out of his face.
"But as i said, its not Miss Fisher's fault that her talent exceeds the dim minds of the lower classes. She has been placed correctly, and from what I've heard, she has already been partnered. If that is broken, things will not just be about her, they will hurt Mr. Lores as well. He's been waiting four years for a partner." Carolyne Rou, the First class Mentor said. She was probably the most level headed of the mentors. Her silver hair and blue eyes made her look serene and peaceful, but behind the appearence, uncertainty also loomed. ahe shot a glance at Rhiannon, who gasped a bit at the information.
"Guys, was this meeting called just because your class is getting out of hand? As teachers you should have put a stop to the complaining imidiatley. The kids arent in charge, you are." Rhiannon said, standing up. "My student's are waiting for me, and according to you all, my innefective ways of teaching has put us behind." She said, heading towards the door.
"Wait. Rhiannon, You are absolutley correct." Carolyne said. "You guys are weak." she said, shaking her head at the other two teachers.
"I am not weak, but what am i supposed to do when the most influential student in the school starts turning heads to everyone, against this Breeann? How do we justify putting them down? They have opinions." Myra said, obviously ready to bump someone down to a First class student.
"I think Breeann is perfectly capable of maintaining her Fourth class status. Tell the lowers that they will just have to deal. They will all get their Fourth class status eventually." Rhiannon said.
"What if, though, she cant handle it? Kiren would be ready to move up at any time." Elton said. "She's better for this then Breeann. Breeann has only had hours here."
"Like that even matters, Elton." Carolyn said calmly.
"Carolyne we didnt ask for yout opinion." Myra snapped.
"Dont you dare snap at me Myra. I am your superior, as well as a former Instrucor of yours! you will not disrespect me. "
"Pardon me, Carolyne. but this Bree is making me irritable."

"Thats a lie, and you know it, Myra. You just enjoy huring people!"
"Rhiannon!" Elton and Carolyne gasped. Myra looked shocked, yet unphased."
"I stand by my decision." She said.
"And I remain by mine." Rhiannon glared at Myra, shooting daggers.
"The decision is to remain a Fourth." came a voice from the back room.
"Elenora?" the Mentors said at once.
Elenora was the Head Misteress of Saint Lucie's Academy. She looked like Carolyne, with silver hair and blue eyes, but a lot more affirming and declarative. not to mention older.
"So it's not final?" Elton asked, with a hint of hope.
"No. but for now i agree with my colleagues Rhiannon and Carolyne."
"But, Head Mistress tha--" Myra began.
"Is my answer for now." Elenora finished.
"There will be no speaking of this, unless to Breeann." Rhiannon said.
They stood in silence until Myra stormmed angrily out of the room. Elton followed quickley behind her.
"Rhiannon, I will see you later, then?" Carolyne asked, as if nothing had happend.
"Yes, Carolyne. but now, i think im going to go to the back room and meditate on this for a while. My students already have orders to head for the dining hall when the class period ends." Rhiannon said, politley.
"Very well." Carolyne smiled. with that she left the room, accompanied by Elenora.
Rhiannon went into the back room, where the lit candles that lined the room welcomed her with the sweet scent of lavender. She sat in the middle of the room and began thinking, playing the end of the memory.
"Tyler, come with me,"
Head Mistress Roseli had said, four years ago today. "It appears that because of yous standing, you are being removed from the Fourth class and back into the third. To make room for another student in the third class who is, well, more promising then you. Im sorry."
"But, Head Mistress!"
Rhiannon had pleaded.
"Im also sorry for you, Miss Dames. But the future of this student is promising"
and with that she had left the room, leaving Rhiannon on the verge of tears, and Tyler frozen like stone. Her love, her most cherished friend.....ripped from her. at the time no one had known what a separation would do. Rhiannon was the guinea pig.
The new Fourth classer was Myra Ligh.
She shook her head and suddenly she was back in the meditaion room. her eyes stained with tears.
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Chapter 6: Meditations   Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:52 pm

I sat in the desk chair and layed my head down, hiding the embarassment. Damn, what would Frankie think? Would he think I was an easy, eager girl waiting for nothing? or maybe he'd get freaked and we'd have a whole Weston/Lisea thing...Ugh, those girls are so embarassing....but if they thought about it, I had been locked in my house since third grade, pretty much. I never was aloud out to the mall, and i never had any friends. All i ever did was go to a smelly Wal-mart. nobody ever hangs there....These are all perfectly good facts as to why i would have never had a boyfriend. Just because life was a bit more social for them...i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Bree, can i talk to you?" i heard. i knew who it was.
"Hey Frankie. and sure. but im gunna keep my head down for a few more seconds cuz i think my face is still tomato-ey."
"That's cool. I just wanted to say that, um, the girls have been talking amongst themselves for a long time, and now that you're here, they just wanted to get to know you more and took it a little bit over the top...." i heard him take out the seat next to mine.
I lifted my head and looked at him. "Is this their way of apoligizing?" i asked. i looked at them and they all waved with apolietic smiles. i smiled back and looked back to Frankie.
"Yeah, they asked me to come over here. Partners can talk to eachother easier then anyone else can."
"That sounds about right." i said. "Once Rhiannon put me here, i felt like you had been easier to talk to."
"Yeah, its a partner thing." he said. then he looked like some really important thought came to his head. "Oh my god, Lisea, stay out of my head! Im not asking." he said, facing Lisea, who was sitting a few desks away.
"Oh, Frankie. Just do it and see what happens!" she pleaded with a sassy tone.
"If i do will you stay out of my head?" he asked, sounding embarrased and pissed.
"Yes, Franklin. I will." she said.
"Dammit." he muttered, running his hands in his hair. "So, Bree......" he said, turning to me. "You think my eyes are............pretty?"
i froze and slowley turned my head to the girls, who busted up ."HOLY. CRAP. LISEA! WHAT. ALL. DID. YOU. TELL. HIM?" i asked, freaked. i felt all the blood rushing to my cheeks again.
"There's more...?" he asked, super smiley.
"I only told him that, Bree, so calm down. your blush is reaching your forehead...."
i covered my forehead and turned around facing Frankie. "She's dumb. dont listen to her." i said.
"Oh, i know." he said with a reassuring smile. "Do you wanna head down to the Dining Hall early? Get away from the mind infiltration?"
"That'd be good" i said. i stood up and headed to the elevator. He followed quickley behind. going faster then probably necessary, we walked toward the elevator and pushed the "1" button.
Use protection!
Lisea said to my mind. Me and Frankie both turned around at the same time and said "Lisea, butt out!" she said the same thing to the both of us. i rolled my eyes and stepped into the elevator. Frankie stepped in behind me and quickley closed the door.
"And Bree," he began "I didnt want to say anything infront of everyone, but there's no pressure to fall in love with me or anything. When the news of you being accepted into the Fourth class reached us, i was teased for a while. and i dont want that happening to you." he sighed and held out his hand. "Friends?" he asked.
I took his had and shook it. "Friends." i agreed. as soon as i let go of his hand, i slumped against the wall and watched the progression of the elevator's needle go from 2 to 1. it was going slower then it should have been.
When we landed in on the first floor and stepped out, we were greeted by the lady at the desk. "Hello Mr. Lores, Miss Fisher." she said kindly. "heading out early?"
"Yes, classmates were being their usual selves. we wanted an escape." Frankie explained.
"I understand Mr. Lores. Might i suggest heading to the Garden? i was there this morning and the roses are beautiful." she said.
"How bout it, Bree? Garden or early lunch?"
"The Garden sounds fun" i said excitedly. i loved flowers. they reminded me of Ramona and her fruits.
"Okay," he said. "Thank you for the suggestion" he said to the desk lady.
"My pleasure Mr. Lores. Enjoy the Garden."
We walked into the circular plaza and started walking toward the Garden. "This place is amazing" i said. "I love the brick and the ivy..."
"It's beautiful" he agreed. "And it stays like that all year round, and even in the snowy weather."
"That's amazing, everytime i tried to grow a plant, it would just die on me." I said. "and it would be so pretty, with the snow against the bright green of the plants"
"It is. you just missed it too. Spring is here now, and it's gunna be a whole year before it's back."
"What a shame" i giggled. We walked through the small push gate and walked around the small Garden and talked about each of the flowers. a few minutes into it, i sat down on one of the ivy covered stone benches and slipped off my heels.
"that feels so good...." i said, leaning my head back and relaxing. the sun kissed my skin and i soaked in the warmth.
"Damn, those are tall heels" frankie noted as he did a sideways glance at the shoes. "Stand up for a minute"
"Okay, but im not that tall compared to you, if that's what you're getting at!" i said. I stood up close to him and looked up. he was atleast a head taller then me.
"Okay, you're not that tall compared to anything" he said, laughing. "Put the shoes on and lets see how tall it makes you."
i slid my shoes back on and stood up. i went back and stood close to him i was just past his nose.
"They make you taller" he said.
"I would imagine so."
"Just dont fall over with your newfound height."
"Okay, I promise."
we looked at the flowers for a few more minutes, and then decided to head to the dining hall. i started thinking about the whole "walking in heels thing" and fumbled.
"Whoa, are you okay?" he asked sort of panicky.
"yeah, Im fine." i said. "Just fumbled a bit."
"you better keep yor promise." he said, looking at me with his hazel eyes, making me blush.
"Dont worry, i probably will" i said, trying to straighten myself.
"Not good enough." he said playfully. his smile faded and then he looked at me. "Can I try something?" He asked. "Just a small experiment.
"What would that be?"
"I want to see if i can get into your head and read your past. i've never tried it on anyone but Peter, but Lisea kept interupting."
"Erm, sure." i said. "How exactly do you do it?"
he took my hands and focused. "like this..." he closed his eyes, and all of a sudden, all my past was like a slideshow through my head. all the fights with my parents, all the lonley days sitting in my room thinking about Ramona's lessons, smashed pieces of jewlery scattered on my bedroom floor....all in plain view, as if it were a movie, a bad, bad horror film that belonged in the trash because it was so crappy.
"That's.....pretty bad..." he mumbled. he continuted flipping through my head, placing himself in all the bad parts, making it better.
"Dork" i laughed. "and it's all okay because now im out of the house." i replied with a bit of enthusiasm. then he scrolled through the memory of the carpool over.
"Hm, my eyes do look good here" he smirked, and slowly opened his eyes.
"Hah, yeah, but now i know better, right?"
"No, I like that you think my eyes are nice.
"Im going to let go now, so dont fumble, okay?"
"Im not gunna fall, it was just that my feet arent used to walking in heels." i said. He let go and laughed. just then his watch beeped. "Lunch time" he said. "If you're anything like me, you'll get the loaded mashed potatoes. Super good, and lots of cheese, bacon bits, and butter." he said.
"You dont know how good that sounds, actually." i smiled. "C'mon, lets go before we run into the Thirds. Kiren doesnt like me and without Wes there....."
"I get it. but first..." he reeached in his pocket and pulled out a bracelet. "Another gift from the Fours. If you accept, its a watch. it has our schedule programmed into it and looks like diamonds." He said, pulling a bracelet out of his pocket.
"Wow, thats really pretty." i said, grabbing it so i could study it.
"And expensive, so dont let your dear old dad see it."
"Oh, i wont. he's never coming close to me when i have it on. That's a guaranteed promise." i handed it back so he could put it on me.
"I see you have a bracelet there already" he said, raising his eyebrows.
"Yeah, my nanny's late husband made it. He made jewelry in his spare time" i said.
"Well its very beautiful." he said. he attatched the watch above the bracelet.
"okay, c'mon, i think the third class is exiting the building." he said looking over my shoulder.
"Okay, then lets hurry!" i giggled. we rushed into the Dining Hall, before the Third class arrived. We took our seats at the temporarily empty table and looked over the menus. When the Third class strolled in, Frankie glared, and i whispered. "if looks could kill...."
"You have no clue." he whispered back. just then his eyes quickly went foggy and then, sudenly, returned to normal.

"Oh my god, what just happened?" i asked, scared.
"A vision." he said. "Watch Kiren."
i looked at her and she glared back. she wasnt paying attention to where she walked. her foot caught onto the leg of a chair, and she almost fell face first. Me and Frankie laughed uncontrolably and the Third class gave us nasty glares.
"They wish they were as cool as us." he said, loud enough for them to hear. a few of them rolled their eyes and a few muttered inaudible words, and one of the baby-ish looking girls shot us the finger.
shortly after the Third class's display, the Fourth class walked gracefully in. They were lined up and their steps were in perfect harmony. i swear there were trumpets playing, like as if a king was walking to his throne.
"Frankie, do we always look so cool when we walk?" i asked, staring at my classmates.
"Yeah, we do. It's a fourth class thing."
"And how!" Noel chimed. bye bye quiet time....
"You guys have a fun walk?" Wes asked.
"And were you guys safe?" Lisea asked.
"Butt out Lisea!" we said in unison.
"Sorry, sorry" she said burrying her face in the menu.
"Did he give you the bracelet?" Peter asked.
"Watch," Jensen corrected.
"Yeah, I did. She likes it" Frankie answered. I held up my wrist to back him up.
"I like imitation diamonds." i said. "make me feel regal" i looked at the bracelet/watch and smiled. Bring back memories, kinda" i trailed off.
"So Bree, the food here is much like te food this morning, ve--" Wes began.
"It's covered Wes" I said. "Frankie explained it."
"Oh, so what are you getting?" he asked
"Loaded mashed potaoes!" i said excitedly. Noel and Sennari looked at each other and giggled. Jensen rolled his eyes at them and Peter said that it sounded good, and that he would get it too. "Starchy goodness" as he had put it.
The Waitress came by and took our orders. "The usuals?" she asked.
"Yeah, but Pete, Bree, and Frankie are all getting the LMPs." wes said. i guess that as the "Head of the table" he would order for us.
"I understand, and i will be back momentatily." she said. she headed back into the kitchen with the orders.
"Thanks Wes." we all said.
"It's my job" he said.
The lunch period was mostley spent in silence after the food came. Me and Frankie occasionally looked at eachother, me and Lisea had an internal conversation, and mostley everyone glared at the Third classes. the second classes werent as bad, and the Firsts were only tolerable because they were at the other end of the room.
"and this is all because of me, Frankie?" i asked.
"Yeah, but they will all need to get over it." he said. glaring at the baby faced girl that had flipped us off. "They will get their turn eventually." he took a bite of his potatoes, and that ended the conversation.
When we finished we headed to the last class of the day: Meditation in the infamous Mind Room.
"So what exactly do we do in there?" i asked Frankie.
"It depends on what your gift is. Like for Sennari it would be moving objects, for peter it would be mind and memory games, Lisea has volunteers that let her work on them. For me, i actually do meditation. i try to bring on visions. future ones are harder for me, so that's what ive been working on lately." he said.
"okay, so what would i be doing?" i asked
"Because me and you are the only ones with any type of time sights, we're going into one of the meditation rooms to meditate. Or basically just bring on visions."
"Can we do that? i mean, ive never actually tried turning them on and off." i said.
"It's easy. I'll help you out. It'll be like in the Garden" he said reassuringly.
"Okay, as long as I dont fall."
We entered the Mind Room, and it looked like a dressing room in a wal-mart, only hellofa lot bigger. The rooms were labled 1 through 10, five on each side. Rhiannon was sitting nearby, her face burried in a magazine, like she was hiding her face.
"You all know the drill, Mind controls in room 3, auras in room 4, Super geniuses in 6, and Seers in 8." everyone split up into the rooms and Frankie led me to the 8th room. "sit down in the middle while i turn on the brain beats." he said.
"Brain Beats? What are those?"
"They're just like beating sounds that help soothe the mind. he sat down in front of me and held his hands out for mine. i gentley placed my hands with his and closed my eyes. we sat there for a few minutes, listening to the beats when all of a sudden i started seeing something....it was distant, and foggy, but there. i focused harder, and suddenly it came into view....
It was only about 78 degrees in my room, but it felt like 100. the sweat dripped down my face and back, into my shirt, my pants, and then to my feet. Why had i been wearing a sweater in the middle of spring? it wasnt cold anymore like it had been in the winter. After a few seconds i had remembered why. i rolled up the sleeve of the shirt only to be reminded of the horrible truth. a cresent moon shaped scar above the bend of my elbow, glimmering with sweat, stared me right in the face. Oh, what Rhiannon said when she had seen it. 'bree, why did you tell me? i could have help prevent this! I know what happens!'
I couldnt possibly have answered her. i sat there and cried, the words are unable to reach my mouth. i try to run. Away from everyone. To him. everything. i want to leave it all behind and curl against him and never move from the spot. nothing can pull me back to the real worlwhen im with him. I am only 15. how am i supposed to know what would happen to me? after all, i have never really been taught the difference between right and wrong. i had just done one thing differently.... the ugly scraggled scar would not be forever painted onto the light skin of my elbow, forcing me to wear long sleeves for the rest of my life. I would have walked away with him, instead of her. knowing what i know now a thought of her never would have crossed my mind. but now im paying the price. its all my fault. and its hers...

When i reached out to grab his arm and pull him back to me, he did the same, and grabbed my arm. he burned me. i had burned him too. We let go in shock. I looked at my arm where his had was only seconds ago and there it was: a cresent scar.... the outline of his hand. she had done this to me. That old witch. and Frankie.
Frankie.....I didnt know where he was now. I longed to hear his deep, melodious voice, call my name, and feel his arms around me. I want him here, with me, so i can never be alone again.........
My True Love, ripped away from me....

"NO!" we sceamed at the same time. i looked at him and held his hands tighter. the connection we had suddenly went to a whole new level.
"Frankie, did you see what i saw?!" i asked, frantic.
"I- I dont know! Rhiannon! Rhiannon, come in here!" He yelled. he tried to stand up but i gripped his hands tighter and started crying. "please, stay here! Dont go anywhere!" i pleaded. he sat back down and stroked my cheek. he was starting to tear up, too. Rhiannon, follwed by the other fourth class students, rushed in to the room.
"Saints Above! Bree!" Lisea gasped. Noel went pale, and was being supported by Peter and Wes.
"Frankie, Bree! What happened?!" Rhiannon asked in a shout.
"The vision! he was ripped from me!" i sobbed.
"Yes, he was ripped away from me! Tyler!" Frankie said through his teeth.
"What?" Rhiannon and I said together. "I think we saw Tyler get ripped away from you, Rhia." He said.
"T-that's not what i saw!" i choked.
"Everyone, go to the school house and work. Bree, Frankie, stay here." Rhiannon ordered. they all left without a word.
a long time passed in silence.
"Tell me exactly what happened. Frankie, you first." she said shakily.
"I-I saw you, i was you....Tyler was taken away from me, out of my life, your life....a separation...." he said, wiping a tear.
"Oh, no....Bree?"
"It was similar......Only i was me, and Frankie was taken away...." i started crying more, and couldnt talk.
silence again, this time, longer.
"I think i should tell you guys something." Rhiannon said. We stared at her and she told us the long, miserable story of what happened to her.
and what could potentially happen to us.
"I was heartbroken, and i had never known anything like the pain..." she said. she opened her hand, and there was a moon-shaped scar. "He grabbed my hand as they led him away....they didnt know what would happen if a seperation occured."
"And that was the last time you saw him?" Frankie asked.
"Yeah." we sat in the small room for more of a long time. i looked at my watch and it read 4:27. We were supposed to leave at 2:55.
"You guys should probably head home. The ride will be here shortly" Rhiannon said. She stood up and left the room, leaving us there alone.
"That pain.....i never want to feel it again, Bree. and i was mourning over a guy i didnt even know....if it was you....." although i had known frankie only hours, it felt like a lifetime had passed.
"When i saw this old lady lead you away.....my stomach dropped. I didnt know where you went...or where i was..." i said. we were still holding hands, and he helped me stand up.
"C'mon, let's go to the carpool." he said.
we walked through the school to the front gate, and stopped before geting in the car.
"Try to get some sleep okay. Intense visions take up a lot of energy." he said. I nodded and looked down. i was feeling dizzy, and i tried to say something, but before i could, i just wrapped my arms around him. he hugged me back and rested his cheek on mine.
"This is my fault..." i said.
"Nah, it's everyone else's fault. They're jealous." he laughed. we walked into the limo and sat down next to eachother and didnt say anything.
my first day of school and already, so much unnecessary drama.
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Chapter 7: Nightmares   Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:49 am

I arrived at my house, extremly tired, just as he had warned. I walked in and yelled "I'm Home!" but nothing met me but it's echo. My dad wasnt working late today, was he? and my mom, she probably was out shopping. But Ramona? she should have been here almost immidiatley asking me about my day. This probably bothered me more than it should have. My brain was still rejoicing from all the social activities.

But, since Ramona hardley ever left the house, she was probably just in her room, relaxing. I walked down the hall past the dining room and kitchen until i came to her door. I stepped in the door way, but before i could say anything, she shot off her bed and scurried over to me.

"Breeann Fisher, where have you been? Weren't you supposed to be back an hour ago?" she asked harshly. "Thank God your father is late or he would have blown a gasket!"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I stayed a while talking to my Mentor. some stuff happened. But I'm really tired, so I'm just gunna go to bed. Just wanted to tell you i was home" i smiled sleepily.

"Mi Estrella, your eyes are swollen," she said, putting her hand on my cheek. "What happened? and dont you dare lie to me."

"Can i tell you later? im really tired Mona, and i can barely keep my eyes open." I needed to make up some excuse so she wouldnt worry. After all, Saint Lucie's Academy for Psychic Kids was a secret.

"Okay, but promise me you will tell me everything later." she said, looking worried. "I dont want you to keep this on your mind. It could have some bad effects.

bad effects.....such as scars.

"Okay, Mona, I promise" i whispered. holy cow i was tired.

"C'mon, lets go to your room" she said, leading my down the hall to my room. We opened the door and walked in, and it felt, different, some how, but i couldnt see what was wrong. I didnt really care right now, though. I climbed in my bed and pulled the covers over my face.

"Buenas Noches, mi estrella Brilliente, Good Night, my brilliant star" she said as she left the room.

i layed there for a few seconds and then i was out. i slept in blackness for a while until the dream came on.

"She thinks she can come here, and just, Deny us our rightful positions? What kind of crap is that?" Kiren's voice rang through the Academy. "Three Amazing students, Myself included, could have been up to the better classes, but no! This Blonde *edit your post and this will go away* thinks she can just come in here and ruin the social standings of our Beloved Saint Lucie's Academy? I think that we should put her in her proper place! No one, and Not even the Fourth class itself can deny us this! If they were in our positions, they would be just as outraged!"

Kiren stood in the middle of a crowd pumping up the other classes. She was wearing a deep red dress that matched her fake hair, which had a japanese pin clipped in it. A dark skinned girl with silky black hair and a boy with blonde curls stood next to her.

"Us three, your class mates, friends, peers, could have been moved up, yet here we are, standing with you the same as we ever were! While she, Breeann Fisher" she said my name like it was a gut wretching disease "sits with the Fourth class in their fancy school room with the fancy desks and their fancy tables, and super awesome uniforms! She has never been in the First class Basement room, or had to wear the slightly less attractive uniforms of the second class! No! she has never known that! We have though! We deserve this, not her!"

everyone began howling with excitement, and Kiren soaked it all in. The other two students next to her looked just as hateful. What was wrong with me being in this class? I was more gifted then them! That was the rule, I was the exception. Wes even said so!

"I Opt for a vote! Put her in the first class or remove her from the school forever!"

"What about Frankie Lores? What will happen to him?" some one in the crowed asked. I perked up at his name. None of them could be so heartless as to hurt him right? he did all of his classes! started at the first!

"He will just have to deal! Like a childish crush would really have so much affect on him! He's only known her for a week! Not enough time to even look at her! Not that he'd want to! she's as ugly as a damned toilet!" She shouted.

"Out with Fisher! Out with Fisher!" They started chanting.

"Yes! Yes, my allies, out with the Wicked *edit your post and this will go away* of the Fourth class!" everyone started cheering. Mentors stood in the window of the second story of the school building. Rhiannon covered her mouth and went out of view. Another woman with short, choppy silver hair looked at her with compassion and left with her. A blonde one and a dark haired guy remained and looked at eachother with happy, hopeful faces. Did they agree with what Kiren was saying? But that cant be true! Why would they? I hadnt dont anything to them! or her! I didnt ask to be placed in the fourth class! i just was!

"Head Mistress Elenora will have to agree with us!" The girl with black hair said.

"This is going better then planned Kiren!" The boy said.

"Out with Fisher! Out with Fisher!" the others continued to shout.

no no no!

"Get her out of this school!" "We dont want her here!" "Blonde *edit your post and this will go away*!" rang through the crowd.

"Maybe she's right," I heard Peter's voice. "Get her out!"

"I agree with anything you say Pete" Noel's voice came.

"I knew acepting her was a bad idea" Sennari's voice followed Noel's.

"See, guys, I knew my Kiren was a good choice. Not a Blonde *edit your post and this will go away*." Wes said "I told you all so!"

"Partner I agree," Lisea said.

"Out with her!" Jensen's voice yelled.

I looked around for them and saw nothing. they werent here. Neither was Frankie...

"So, my classmates, We have agreed, that this girl is out of our school! Forever!" Kiren shouted.

"NOOOO!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. i grabbed my head and started crying. Why was this affecting me so much? I didnt care what Kiren thought of me! And my classmates? Why would they say stuff like that?

"Bree! Bree honey! open the door!" My mom's voice came from behind the door.

"Mom, not right now, go away!" i said, stifling my sobbing. why did she want to bother me right now?

"No, hun, there's someone here for you! Hurry up hun!" she said. I heard her heels clack back down the hall. Visitors? i shot out of bed and ran my fingers through my hair to atleast try to make it seem like i hadnt just been sleeping like a maniac. i slowly skitted down the hall, scared at who might be there.

"Bree, you have a hair sticking out" Ramona whispered. She was poking her head out of her room.

"Thanks Mona" i said, smoothing my hair back. i rounded the corner to my living room and saw three heads: Firey red, Curly brown sitting on the couch and a short blonde standing against the wall. Sennari, Noel, and Peter. My mom was sitting across from them with a cheery smile. "Arent you guys just the nicest ever? So polite! Bree would be smart to stick with you." she squealed. "Ah, here she is, my Bree! Say Hi to your friends hun!"

oh, god.

"hey guys" i said. Noel's face fell as she read my aura.

"Bree, it's so gray-t to see you," she said. "You left your stuff in homeroom and we wanted to drop it off."

"Um, thanks guys. Mom, can I talk to them for a minute?" i asked.

"Oh, sure baby! I'll be in my room if you need me!" she winked.

"Bye, mom!" i said.

"Oh my god Bree, what happened? We saw you in the Mind Room bawling! Rhiannon told us to leave and we all got worried." Sennari asked wide eyed.

"And your aura is gray, Bree. what happened?"

"Obviously something bad happened guys! i still think we should wait until tomorrow. She needs her rest" Peter said, putting his hand on Noel's shoulder.

"Pete, we're already here, and she's already up."

they bickered quietly for a minute or so while Sennari and I talked.

"What happened after we left? We waited for a while at athe carpool but Lisea had a thing after shool and we couldnt wait to long."

"We stayed in the mind room for a while and talked to Rhiannon. They're thinking about putting me in the First class."

Noel and Peter stopped arguing and Sennari looked at me blankly. "What?" they all said together.

"But they know what would happen if they separated!" Peter said, astonished.

"They wouldnt do that!" Noel chimed.

"And, you guys...." i said.

"What Bree?" Peter asked.

"We have a week until Kiren startes her whole Anti-Bree campaign. I had a vision about it, when i was sleeping just now. im sure of it."

"That explains why you're all dark" Noel said.

"In the vision, i saw everone in the school, listening to Kiren, agreeing with everything she said. Even you guys. The only two that i saw who didnt agree were Rhiannon and an older woman with short gray hair. They were on the second story of the school building looking out a window. There were two others, a blonde woman and a dark haired guy who looked like they agreed with her."

"Carolyne, Myra, and Elton?" Sennari said confused. she looked at Peter and Noel who were still thinking about it.

"Who?" i asked. i had never heard those names.

"Well the descriptions fit" Peter said.

"Those are the other Mentors. Carolyne Rou, Myra Ligh, and Elton Desmond." Noel explained.

"Okay, why would they hate me?" i asked.

"Well, Myra hates everyone and Elton has had a huge thing for Myra, so he usually agrees with her. even if she said that two and two was five. He's pretty weak in the woman department." Pete said.

"Well that's comforting. So what're we gunna do?" i asked.

"That depends. Yout got a computer?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, i have a laptop in my room. Why?"

"We're gunna ask Wes, Lisea, Jensen, and Frankie. Through IM." Sennari said. They all got up and headed for my room.

"Do I even need to tell you where it is?" i asked.

"Nope. We can find it. your Aura trail." Noel said, leading them down the hall. we turned into my room and they all made themselves comfortable. Noel and Sennari sat on my bed and Peter sat in my plush bean bag chair. I booted up my computer and logged on to my email.

"Okay Bree, Here are the addresses: Frankie is Timesight82, Lisea is LittleMissLisea, Wes is RacerWe$48 and Jensen is JNS4E. Upon Sennari's request. Jensen and Sennari Forever."

"Wow, that's creative." i said rolling my eyes.

"Hey, It was my idea, and everything say goes!" Sennari said, hugging one of my pillows.

"Everyone is online, get them to chat!" peter said.

I clicked the IM dialouge box and typed.

BabyBree17: Hi guys. It's Bree. I have Peter, Sennari, and Noel at my house. we need to talk about soemthing.

Tmesight82: Well, finally you guys get on.

LittleMissLisea: Hi Bree! Hi everyone else.

Timesight82: Lisea thanks for waiting for us at the carpool (:<

LittleMissLisea: Whatever. You and Baby Bree took too long (:<

RacerWe$48: Hi guys

JNS4E: Hey all. HEY S!

"Aww isn't he sweet?" Sennari said

BabyBree17: Jen, Sennari says Hi. and We need to tell you all something.

"Can I take the typing?" Peter asked.

"Sure" i said handing him the laptop.

BabyBree17: Okay, It's Peter. We came over to Bree's to give her the stuff she left and when we got here she was asleep having a Vision.

Timesight82: Is she okay??

BabyBree17: yeah she's fine.

RacerWe$48: What was it about?

BabyBree17: Wes, you'll get a kick out of this. It was Kiren, up to her tricks again.

RacerWe$48: Why is everything coming up Kiren?

LittleMissLisea: Cuz she's a freak?

RacerWe$48: STFU.

BabyBree17: Focus guys

RacerWe$48: Sorry

LittleMissLisea: Ditto.

JNS4E: Dorks.

Timesight82: So what happened? Was Kiren using her ability?

BabyBree17: Dunno. Lemme ask. brb

"Bree, was kiren wearing anything red? like a sweater, or pants? anything red?"

"Actually, she was. She was wearing a dress that matched her hair.

"My Hair!" Sennari said.

BabyBree17: Yeah, was. Red dress.

LittleMissLisea: What a psycho. What happened?

RacerWe$48: D:<

BabyBree17: In the vision, Kiren was having an Anti-Bree campaign. she saw everone in the school, listening to Kiren, agreeing with everything she said. Even us. The only two that she saw who didnt agree were Rhiannon and Carolyne Rou. They were on the second story of the school building looking out a window. Myra and Elton were there too, and looked like they agreed with Kiren. me quoting her directly.

RacerWe$48: Oh crap. that's her alright.

JNS4E: Dude, Elton's such a girl Very Happy!

LittleMissLisea: Yep, and Kiren as psycho as ever >-<'

Timesight82: Is Bree sure she's okay?

BabyBree17: Yes, Frankie, she's fine.

RacerWe$48: Bree, Im apoligizing on her behalf. she used to be nice.

LittleMissLisea: Used to?

JNS4E: Used to?

Timesight82: Used to?

BabyBree17: Used to?

RacerWe$48: Okay, well, maybe not. So what're we gunna do?

LittleMissLisea: Renew her Meds?

JNS4E: Get her a psychiatrist?

RacerWe$48: No. We can probably talk to Rhiannon tomorrow. If you think that'll help. and maybe talk to Carolyne. She's pretty nice, and anyone on Rhiannon's side is good.

BabyBree17: Good Idea Mr. Prez (;

LittleMissLisea: Okay.

JNS4E: Sounds good.

Timesight82: Sure, sounds like a plan.

Timesight82 has logged off

LittleMissLisea: Well that's so like him to not say goodbye. Byes!

LittleMissLisea has logged off.

JNS4E: Bye guys see ya tomorrow. BYE SENN!

RacerWa$48: Bye guys.

JNS4E has logged off.

RacerWe$48 has logged off.

BabyBree17 has logged off.

"Peter, what does Kiren have to do with it?" i asked. he was logging out of the IM still shaking his head.

"She is a dream walker. She can enter people's dreams and play with their gifts as she pleases. She knew you were a Seer, so i guess she brought on a vision and showed you what she was going to do. She's psycho."

"So she's gunna start a riot, just so she can move up? what about her being separated?"

"Partners arent permanent until the Fourth class." Sennari said.

"Well crap. Does that mean she'd be...."

"Paired up with Frankie." Noel finished.

"Yep. And do you know what would happen if that happens?"

"Kiren will try to get with Wes and Lisea and Frankie would get the horns of the bull."

"Oh, God, that just cant happen!" i said.

"We know, Bree." Peter said. "We're gunna go now. you still need your rest. but eat something with garlic first."

"Um, why? Garlic is gross."

"This may sound stupid, but gralic keeps her out of your mind."

"Like it repels a vampire?" i said laughing.

"Yeah, i know. but it works." Peter said. "I'm gunna go start the car. come out when you're ready." he said to Noel and Sennari.

"Kay" they said together.

after he left Sennari stood up and hugged me. Noel followed.

"I'll be fine guys" i said.

"We know, but we dont want you feeling like crap on your first day of school." Sennari said.

"Yeah, Bree! but we gotta go before your mom starts looking at my boyfriend again. her aura.....ugh. We'll see ya tomorrow." i walked them out and went back to my room. my laptop was binging. i had two new IMs.

Timesight82: Bree, are you still there?

Timesight82: Bree, i know you're there, so please reply (:

BabyBree17: Frankie im here x)

Timesight82: Okay, are you sure you're okay?

BabyBree17: Yeah, im fine. you're like my mom, you worry to much.

Timesight82: It's not that im worried, I'm just a bit uneasy at having that psycho pick through your head.

BabyBree17: Yeah, that part is a bit unsettling. i'm tough though. if she gets inmy head i'll get her the next day!

Timesight82: Hahahah she can definatly count on that. she almost flipped this morning.

BabyBree17: haha yeah(: So im fine Frankie. Need anything else?

Timesight82: Nah, just get some sleep and eat garlic. Bye(:

BabyBree17: Bye bye! (:

Timesight82 has logged off

BabyBree17 has logged off

"Ramona?" i called. i didnt have the energy to get up and get the garlic for myself. She came in with a small clove of garlic.

"I was eavesdropping a bit. but i only heard that nice looking blonde boy say you needed garlic. put it by your pillow. raw garlic is gross." she smiled and handed it to me.

"Thanks Mona." i set it under my pillows, hoping that it would work.

"Yeah, get your sleep now. you'll probably need it for tomorrow." she kissed my forehead and left. i layed down in my bed for a while and couldnt fall asleep. i thought about tomorrow and what would happen. i though about Kiren taking my spot and hurting Frankie. I thought about Rhiannon, and how she had never gotten over the seperation.

after about an hour i fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Chapter 8: Complaints   Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:19 am

"Mi Estrella, its time to get up." Ramona said. she pulled the covers from over my head and laughed. "You look like a train wreck."
"Ramona! what time is it? five? Im tired!" i grunted.
"No my dear, it's 6:40. your carpool's gunna be here soon and you need to get ready." she pulled off the nice, warm covers and quickly added "Now, Bree"
"Okay, okay, i'm up." i said.
"Good. I'll make breakfast." Ramona said.
"You dont have to, Mona. they have a cafeteria where they provide a free breakfast."
"Really? that sounds nice. One less thing for me to do in the morning." she smiled. she went out of the room to do the other things she had to do.
After the nightmare with Kiren i had no more dreams. i woke up a few times, though, thinking about it. I couldnt get it out of my head. The people at the academy were supposed to be like my second family, right? but i didn't know what i was supposed to do. Let them harass me? Let them put me in the first class?
Oh! Maybe i can be put in the first class and work my way back up in a week or so! That'd work right?
I grabbed some clean clothes from my dresser and straightened my hair. Hopefully today will pass by without incedent like yesterday. Aside from the confrontaion with Kiren. that didnt count. But i was as optimistic as ever. I walked out to the living room and sat on the off-limits couch.
No sooner then i had my feet up, my mom's voice rang through the house. "Breeann! get the hell off my couch! that cost's more then this house!" my she screeched.
'No it doesnt mom. it's only like two-thousand."
"I dont care! sentimental value! Now get up!"
I got up and sighed. I wasnt going to argue over a stupid couch when I could be doing something more productive with my time.
"So Bree, are your friends coming over again soon? they were so nice! and it's been a long time since you've had people over. erm, you've never had people over, but it's nice to see that you have friends now." my mom said, applying her lip gloss.
wow, mood swings much.
"I dont know mom, they were just dropping off my stuff." i said. and that probably wasnt true. they'd want to come over every chance they got.
"Well, invite them over soon." she said. "Im off to work now, have a good day hun!" she quickly rushed out the door and slammed it shut. I think she was trying to get out before my dad made his morning appearence. she hated seeing us fight. She'd always try to stop but then they would get into a fight and that didnt help anything.
"Bree!" Ramona called from the kitchen. "I need some help reaching this, c'mere for a minute"
i looked into the kitchen and she was trying to reach some cooking packet on the top shelf.
"Mona, i dont know why you put everything so high up" i said. I grabbed the packet and handed it to her.
"Thank you my dear" she said. she opened it and mixed it in with a bunch of other things that were sitting in a pot. "Be home for dinner, im gunna be cooking his all day."
I turned around to go back into the living room. "Yeah yeah, i will. have a good day Mona."
"You too, Mi Estrella"
i walked back into the living room and turned on the tv. i flipped through the channels for a few minutes and tried to doze off so i could try bringing on a vision.
like before, a blurry distant something fuzzed its way into my mind and i focused. this was easier then i had thought.
"Look, Bethie you caught one!" a deep voice said. Bethie? I didnt recognize the name or voice. but, i was i the one that said it? i looked through my peripheral vision and saw hands, my hands, gripping a fishing pole.
"Wow! i did! Daddy, look a fishie! I caught a fishie!" a little girl said to me. was i a MAN?
"I see! its a very nice fish" i told her. she started laughing in happiness. her laugh even made me giggle. i felt a small hand grab my arm. i looked down and saw a little boy.
"Mine is bigger though Beth! Right Daddy?" a little boy said.
"I think Beth's is bigger in size, actually." I said. "But look, Eli, you caught five more then Bethie did!" I tried to comfort both of them.
"Haha! my fishie is bigger!" Bethie said. she spit out her tounge and crossed her arms.
"Well I caught more then you!" the little boy said.
"So what? Im Better Eli!"
they bickered like that for a few minutes until i split them up. "You guys are both very good." i said.
"But Daddy! Who is the better Fisher?

at the mention of my last name i snapped out. that was.....different? why would i tap into the lives of a family fishing?
"Bree, I think that your ride is here!" Ramona called from the kitchen. i quickly grabbed my bags and walked out to the limo that waited in my driveway. the door opened befroe i reached it and i walked in to my empty seat.
"Morning Bree!" Noel said from farther down in the limo. the names plates had been changed, and Lisea was sitting in what was previously Noel's seat.
"Hi guys" i smiled. i glanced at Frankie, but he was looking in the other direction. from what i could tell his eyes were foggy. ah, visions.
"So, Ready for the day?" Lisea asked me.
"Well, i guess. better then i might have been"
"Ah this sucks!" she said. "Kiren starting drama is never a good way to start off your week."
"So this is a weekly thing?" i asked. If she was doing this weekly then i was in for a lot more. probably.
"No, and shut it Lise." Wes growled.
"Yessir, Mr. Prez." she rolled her eyes and changed the subject.
"So guys, we need to talk about what we're gunna say to Rhiannon and Carolyne." Peter said.
"We can say this," Noel began. "Rhia, Karen is the biggest whore to ever walk the planet. And Dreams. So we want her out of the school. and the state. and country. and world, for that matter. It's bad enough that she broke the Prez's poor little heart, but she has to go and break Bree's and Frankie's too. They havent done anything. and i mean that both ways."
"Noel," Peter cautioned. "C'mon, this is serious."
"Yes, it is" i glared.
"Okay, well minus that last part. it's a good first try."
"Rhia, It appears Karen is up to her old tricks. It's bad enough that she caused all this drama concerning Bree, but now she is taking it to far by walking in her dreams.
Because of their connection, Frankie is also hurting too." Wes said.
"Frankie...He's like the whipping boy." Peter said.
"The what?" Jensen asked.
"The whipping boy, like in the medival times. whenever the prince misbehaved, they would physically punish the whipping boy with whatever the prince's punishment was."
"Ouch, that sucks." Jensen said. we all looked at Frankie who was still in a vision.
Sennari was pouring everyone a glass of water. "Here, drink up. we all look a bit parched." I took my drink and gulped it down.
"Rhiannon might be able to talk to Head Mistress. She knows more then anyone the concequences."Jensen said as he sipped at his water. "And worse, Bree would be in the school. How could they stand seeing eachother? it's be like a a hungry person seeing a mountain of food behind a glass wall. So close but just out of reach." he dramatically gazed into nowhere.
"Jen you're so pathetically poetic" Lisea rolled her eyes.
"But he does have a point." Wes said.
we sat in the limo and thought about it until we arrived at the school. I'd hold off on telling about my vision until we could all catch our breath. When we started shuffling out of the limo, I happened to look back at Frankie, who was still in vision mode. "Should i wake him up?" i asked.
"Probably. we dont want Paul to drive off with him." Peter said.
"Or do we?" Noel giggled. "Just make sure he's not cranky".
I slid back into the limo and looked at him. he was looking in the other direction, as if to hide his eyes. he was wearing a green tee and jeans, and looked like a regular guy. not that he wasnt, but....
"Frankie? We're at the academy now. time to snap out of it." he blinked a couple times and his eyes went back to normal.
"Oh, hey." he said. he rubbed hie eyes and straightened himself up. "Already at the academy? that was quick."
"Well you were spaced out for a while. What did you see?" i asked
"Um, it was pretty random. it was more like a memory, but i have no clue why i was in vision mode. i was fishing with my older brother. It was when i was six, but it's not like it was that long ago." he said. "it was nice."
"Im glad you feel that way." i said. i frowned a bit but then said "C'mon, we dont want Paul to drive off with us." he looked like he was going to say something, but he quickly shut himself up. We walked out of the limo and we saw Rhiannon waiting at the front gate with everyone else.
"Okay, so you guys get dressed, and go straight up to the classroom. your breakfast will be waiting." Rhiannon said.
"Okay, we'll see you there." Wes said. He looked at our group and motioned us to go to the dressing rooms. we followed, and as we walked i noticed how we all walked in unison, ans how we sort of sparkled with a radience only the fourth class could have. i didnt want to leave it. Rhiannon headed to the Mentor Room.
"Why are we eating in the classrooms Wes?" Frankie asked.
"Not sure. Maybe she doesnt want us around the lower classes." He said opening the door. "Okay guys, quickly get ready."
i walked to my locker and opened it. the first thing i saw was a picture. it was a fish on a hook. it was all cut and bloody, and......had blonde hair!? the bottom said BREE FISHER, YOU HAVE BEEN FISHED.
i screamed.
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Chapter 9: Blow Ups   Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:55 am

Rhiannon headed off to the Mentor Meditations room. there, she was supposed to meet Carolyne. Carolyne was not only the most experienced mentor, but the nicest. When Rhiannon had gone through the separation, her mentor Carolyne was her support system. No one was willing to take her hand, and no one would probably want to take Bree's. Rhiannon had to prepare for the hardships of that.

She knew the chain of events. first, she would be forever haunted by the final touch of her Partner. the memory of the horrible, searing burn. That was the second part. she would be scared away from her true love. the sight of him, even the mere mention of his name would send a chill down her spine. the only memory of him would be the scar. staring at it for hour on end. Even to this day, Rhiannon could never face Tyler. It would be like shoving hot iron in her eyes. and having a killer face her with a bloodied knife and a crooked grin. sheer terror.

She shook her head to get rid off the frightening images. She poured a cup of coffee and took a long gulp of it. without even realizing it, she hadnt put any sweetener or creamer, and it was gross. she kept it down though, making this weirdly twisted face, that produced a laugh from the back door.

"Rhiannon, what in the world was that?" Myra laughed. "You looked like you had taken a shot of some bad liquor." of course she would compare it to that. Rhiannon didnt make eye contact, in an attempt to ignore her. Now, nothing made her more mad then having to be alone with Myra.

Please just leave!
She thought. She ocupied herself by adding in sugar and cream to her half-gone coffee. Saint Lucie above, Please just let her get the hint! she prayed.

"Oh, come now, Rhia. You know im kidding!" she laughed. she leaned against the counter next to Rhiannon.

"Thats Rhiannon, Myra. And really? I cant tell the difference." She continued to look down, supresing her irritation. She slowly stirred her coffee, keeping her hands away from Myra's face. Was this Mentor so dumb that she couldnt even feel the tension there between them?
"Yes, I am kidding. Lighten up Rhiannon! We've known each other for what? Seven years?" she began lauging whole heartedly at memories that werent there. "Oh, remember the time..." she blabbed on.

Rhiannon couldnt stand it. Myra knew all to well that there were no good memories between them. and that she was to blame for her separation. She was put up into the fourth class, and she ruined Rhiannon's life. She crushed the stiring straw against the counter and looked Myra dead in the eyes.

"Listen to me Myra Ligh, and listen carefully. We have known eachother for five years. Not seven, not even six. we met when you tore my heart clean out of my chest. When you caused the separation between me and Tyler. Now dont you dare think for one minute that we are 'friends'. We can never be. And if you think that i am going to stand here and let that happen to my student Bree, you are sadly mistaken. Now leave me the hell alone and go hang with your boy toy Elton."

Rhiannon turned back to her coffee and sipped it angrily, feeling the hate radiationg off her like it was a fragrant perfume. she could feel Myra's eyes on her back, and she could hear in her voice that she was completely flabergasted.

"Why i never!" Myra muttered. she quickly ran out of the room to ready herself for the day. She ran into Carolyne who was on her way in. "Sorry Carolyne." she said, shoving past her.

Carolyne looked shocked and turned to Rhiannon. "Rhiannon, what happened?" she asked.

"I just gave her a piece of my mind." she smiled. she held the coffee cup up to her mouth, and giggled from behind it. "That'll teach her to say im her friend."

"Rhiannon, you have not changed a bit in the seven year span that i've known you. Always the one to speak your mind." She shook her head.

"And i have no objection to you saying that."

"Yes, so what did you need me for again?

"Oh yeah, I need to know if you'd be on my side in case Bree's Fourth class status is called into question. We're going to need all the support we can get." Rhiannon said. "if something like this can be prevented, i will give my entire being to it."

"Yes, my Rhiannon, I will happily side with you on this. i remeber when it happened. you were lifeless, just staring at your hand for hours on end." she frowned and took Rhiannon's unscarred hand. "Im with you on this"

"Thank you, Carolyne. im sure they would be happy to hear that."

"Especially Mr. Lores. Ah, I remember when he was a first year. he hasn't changed much. He always talkes with those gorgeous eyes of his."

"Carolyne!" Rhiannon laughed.

"What? His eyes are magnificent! and Peter, he's very handsome too. Far from the first year he once way"

"You are such a teen? How old are you now? like, 50?"

"My Dear, you will never be able to tell." Her eyes sparkled. It was a common trait among Seers to have pretty and sparkly eyes. Carolyne just had nice eyes, and Rhiannon was jealous of them.

"You're right, But let head back to the classrooms and see the Fours." Rhiannon said.

"Lead the way" Carolyne said. They walke toward the School building, as Myra and Elton glared from the coffee tables in front of the Dining Hall.

"Bree! What is it?!" Frankie gasped. Him and Jensen were the first to rush over. Noel, Sennari, and Lisea were already by my side.

"Look! A dead fish! and it's BLONDE." i said.

"Oh god. This has Second year written all over it." Lisea said.

"Stupid Punks." Jensen muttered.

"But what if it was Kiren?" i asked, still staring at the blonde fish.

"It would have said something like 'Love Kiren Betch!" Sennari said.

"And the first years wouldnt be messing with us." Noel said.

"This is rediculous!" Frankie said. He snatched the paper and shoved it in his pocket. "We'll show Rhiannon, and then Myra will talk to them."

"But in my vision, Myra wasnt on our side." I said. Only the second day of school and there were already sides. Us against them.

"True, so.....Lets just get ready and Meet Rhiannon in the class." Peter said as he appeared. He held his hand out to Frankie. "Lemme see the paper. If it's ever destroyed, i'll always have it."

Relectantly, Frankie pulled the paper back out and handed it to him. "This is so immature, i dont know why anyone would sink so low as to do that." he said.

"Me neither," Peter said. "But we've got to get this to Rhiannon."

"But we all need to get dressed first." Wes said, calmly. He already had his clothes slung over his shoulder. i slowly reached for my clothes, weary of anything popping out.

"This is so lame." Noel said. she headed to the changing room with her clothes, followed by Lisea and Sennari. I stayed at my locker, looking at Frankie, who was pacing. he was rubbing his temples, and looked stressed. it was amazing how different he looked from this morning.

"Frankie, you okay?" i asked. i slowly walked over to him. he looked at me with his beautiful hazel eyes and frowned.

"Two days. only two days and you're already a target." He looked like he wanted to say more, but I already knew. "Its pretty frustrating."

"I know, but I'm not going anywhere. They can kiss my beautiful blonde-*edit your post and this will go away*." i said. i stood up straigter and laughed.

"Thats what i like about you, Bree. You dont let things get to you easily." he said. he ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "You should go get dressed. Im sure Rhiannon needs us as soon as time permits."

"As soon as time permits? That very formal." i giggled. he smiled. I grabbed my clothes out of my locker and swung them over my shoulder. "I'll be out in a few. Dont miss me too much."

"Yeah, sure thing."
i waltzed into the dressing room, carrying my clothes. Lisea was already done, and was looking in a mirror putting her hair in a tight ponytail. she saw me in the reflection and half-smiled.

"Just in case a hair-stealing beotch wants to start trouble today."

"Thankies Lise!" Sennari said from her stall. we laughed at Sennari, and then I walked into my stall to change. i quickly slipped on the uniform. The fit was so perfect, and the style looked great. i remembered how unflattering the First class uniforms were and shuddered. i walked out and smiled.

"ready!" i said.

"Me too!" Noel said. we walked out at the same time and met Lisea and Sennari, who had walked out a few seconds before us.

"Lets go," Sennari said. we walked out in our formation and met the guys who waited by the lockers. Frankie was pacing my the door, and i sighed.

"Ready?" Wes asked. we nodded and walked out of the locker room to the elevator.

"Have a nice day, young masters" the desk lady said. she looked at me and smiled. "Oh, and Miss Fisher, you droppd this on your way in." she held out a bracelet. my purple heart bacelet.

"Oh! thank you for finding it!" i said. i grabbed it and quickly attatched it to my writst, above my diamond watch.

"That wouldnt have gone over well if you hadnt had it on your wrist." Wes said as he pushed the elevator button.

"Not at all" Frankie smirked. i playfully pushed him aside and walked into the elevator.

"C'mon guys! im hungry." Noel said, shoving Wes and Frankie into the elevator.

We all piled in let it take us to the Second floor. Seconds later, it opened up into the fabulous Fourth class room. There, Rhiannon and a much older woman were sipping coffee.

"Ah, finally you guys arrive." Rhiannon laughed.

The other woman smiled at me. "Hello, Bree. Im Carolyne. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Chapter 10: Pains   Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:51 am

"Hi, Carolyne. Nice to meet you too." I said. I walked to my desk while the other Fouth classers were rushing to be by her side.

"Wow, It's been a while since i've actually talked to you, Carolyne!" Sennari exclaimed. "We havent even seen you around!"
"My dear, the first class keeps me busy, much like you all did those years ago. What a long 3 years it has been."

"Yes, Miss Rou, how have you been?" Wes asked.

"And Are you still saying you aren't related to Frankie?" Peter asked. "Cuz we all know you are definatly his long-lost aunt or something. The jig is up!"

They flooded her with loads of questions and comments. She answered each and every one while i watched in amazment. She reminded me of the mall santas who were always surrounded by a bunch of sticky little kids.

I listened intently to the conversation and when i noticed something, I looked at Frankie who had remained next to me. "You and Carolyne are related? How does that work?"

"We arent really related. its an inside joke." he said. "Her eyes are almost as 'pretty' as mine, even though she isn't a seer. And having eyes that are 'pretty' and 'deep' are usually traits that belong to seers. Once you start having more visions, your eyes will have to adjust to it and become more seer-like"

"Seer-like? So there are more of us?" i asked. So much for one of a kinds.

"Of course. Most have since graduated.We're the only Academy like this in a few hundred thousand miles. There's another in England, a smaller, older Saint Lucie's"

"Hm, never knew that." i said. not that i would, it being only my second day. i sighed as we walked over to the group and joined in the conversation. Frankie moved behind me and put his hands on my shoulders comfortingly. i smiled up at him and covered his hand with mine.

"Yes, my older children, you are definitly my favorites." Carolyne smiled.

"I knew it!" Noel chimed, bouncing with excitement. "No one can ever replace us! Our class is by far the best!"

"Though that may be debatable by some, i believe it to be true, my Noel."

"Carolyne, the whole reason you're here?" Rhiannon prompted.

"Oh, yes, I'm here for you, Miss Breeann Fisher. I know all to well the concequences of a separation, just as my colleague Rhiannon does. I suffered through it just as much as shee did. If it were preventable, then i would give everything i could for that chance."

"Thank you, Carolyne." i said. "It means a lot. Especially with everything else."

"Yes, i have heard of the protest." she said.

"But there is more. we found this, Rhiannon, in Bree's closet. Carolyne, take a look too." Frankie said, handing Rhiannon the folded drawing. "Take a wild guess as to who it is."

She unfolded the paper and he mouth fell open. "Saint Lucie above..." she gasped. "Carolyne, look." Rhiannon said, shoving the paper away.

Carolyne leaned over and looked at the paper in Rhiannon's hands. She looked almost as shocked as Rhiannon. "Saint Lucie above!" she repeated. "Who would do this?! I want to know now." she looked around to the faces of the weary fourth classers.

There was a silence, where we all avoided her gaze. Wes finally spoke up after they had soaked it in. He took the paper from Rhiannon and held it up like it was a presentation. "First off, we know that it wasnt a third year." He began "We would have had a clear signature from Kiren, or one of her cronies. They would be proud of their work. And the 'art work' isnt nice enough to be a first classer's. nor is the writing. Its not as refined or as neat as someone in the second class. Our only option is the Second Class."

"You make a very convincing argument, Mr. Fryete." Carolyne said. "And nothing you have said is false. I'm afraid though, that we are'nt able to do anything concerning the class."

"Because Myra and Elton?" Jensen asked.

"Precisley." she said.

"Then what can we do to protect Bree?" Frankie asked. He was still behind me and i could feel his hands tense on my shoulders. everyone glanced in our direction with the same worried expressions.

"Well seeing is how she already has a body guard, we can make sure that all the lower students are kept under close watch so nobody does any funny-business." Rhiannon said. "I think we can even have Elenora come down to help out. she'd love to know about this."

"Body-guard?" i asked. "since when did i ha--"

"Frankie." they said in unison.

i glanced behind me and he rolled his eyes. "I'm not a body-guard."

Noel and Sennari giggled quietly.

"And who's Elenora?"

"Elenora James is The Head Mistress here. Like the principal. Super knowledgable and firm in her ways." Carolyne sighed. "A person who has true athourity."

"You'll meet her eventually, Bree. but for now, everyone eat up and we can discuss this later.

We walked back to our seats and began eating our breakfast. well, everyone else did. the chocolate covered fruits werent as apetizing today.
"Eat up, Bree. you'll need some strenght." Frankie encouraged, as he popped a pineapple in his mouth.
"Just not hungry all of a sudden." i smiled. "Im fine, just not hungry." i pushed the small bowl to the edge of my desk and said "I'll just pick on it later."
"Suit yourself." he shrugged. "Oh, while youre at it, try a vision or two. Maybe look into Kiren and the others."
"okay, but before i do, can you help me out? In the vision last night, there were two other students. a dark skinned girl and a blond boy with curley hair. they were standing with Kiren, like they were her council or something."
"Hmm, must be Maria and Dominic. They're two somewhat gifted Three's." he said. "Now get to the visions"
"Alright alright." i tried to bring on Maria and Dominic's futures.
the fogginess came first. i could see Maria's outline, and Dominic's curls, even some red Kiren hair, but as soon as it came close to where i would be able to hear anything, , the vision snapped off, like someone had pulled the plug out of it's socket.
I tried again about three more times, but the same thing kept happening, and with growning force. it was starting to get irritating. i tried one more time, and when it failed, i let out a huge, frustrated sigh.
"Um, you okay there, Bree?" Frankie asked.
"I dont think so. something's wrong. i cant see anything. I've tried to see it like, 10 times, but everytime i get close it just turns off. it's making me mad." i said.
"You probably just dont have any fuel, Bree, eat a strawberry." he laughed.
"This isn't funny, Frankie."
"Just a tad. it's probably part inexperience part low fuel-ness."
"Okay then, mr. hotshot. Try to see something." he looked at me oddly and then fogged his eyes, laughing. if he thought it was amuzing, he wouldnt in a minute. as i expected, the same thing happened. the only difference was he had a lot more force behind his shut-out then i did.
"OWW!!" his hands flew up to his eyes and his whole being jerked back and hit the desk behind ours.
"Ohmygod! Frankie!" i squeaked. i could see tears already streaming from his face.
Rhiannon and everyone else looked toward us, and saw Frankie rubbing his eyes. "What happened?!" She asked.
"I dont know! i tried seeing, and my eyes just went up in flames!" he said. "Someone must be doing something! this has never happened! Oh god that hurt!"
"Okay, Bree, dont try to see anything. this could be dangerous." Rhiannon said sternly. she stood from her desk and started walking toward us.
"Dammit! im gunna go get some ice or something." Frankie said, standing up and walking toward the elevator. he had his hand covering his eyes, and almost blindly started bumping into a desk.
"I'll go too." i said. i caught up to him and led him the rest of the way to the elevator. Everyone was staring, their eyes all filled with concern, but mostly hate for whoever did this.
"Some one must have a block up. I bet its one of the Three's." Sennari said through clenched teeth.
"But a student couldnt do that! they dont have enough experience." Jensen said.
"It was probably Myra. or Elton." Rhiannon said. "I'll call over to Eleanora and tell her."
Frankie and i walked into the elevator and stepped inside. as the door shut, i heard Rhiannon on the phone, saying something along the lines of 'student torture'. i looked over at Frankie, and he was still rubbing at his eyes.
"Aww man, are you alright?" i asked. he was quiet for a minute, but then finally spoke.
"I guess, but it hurts. a lot." he said. he moved his hand from his face and asked "How bad is it?"
i stepped closer and looked. around his eyes were a purple-ish blue like they were bruised. his eyes themselves were bloodshot, and glassed over.
"Well, it looks bruised a bit like someone punched you square in the face. and they're all red and bloodshot."
"Sounds about right, i guess. Ahh..." more tears spilled over. "It stings."
i reached and wiped his tears. "It's alright. Im sure Rhiannon will get things straightened out."
"She better, or else--"
"Or else what, Lores?" we looked over and there stood Kiren. the elevator had opened wihout us noticing it. she had her arms crossed and looked at us. "Well? and W-O-W Frankie, you look like crap!"
"Dont act all familiar with us." i snapped.
"Ow, that hurt, Fisher." she snapped back, rolling her eyes.
"Kiren, get away from me, im not in the mood." Frankie said, practically shoving her out of his way as he exited the elevator.
"Geez, dont gotta be so physical." is said as she stepped in the elevator.
i ignored her and led Frankie outside. it was nice out, the morning sun was still extremely bright out. he let out a sigh an muttered "its too bright."
"Sorry." I said.
as if it would help at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~*   Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~* Empty

Back to top Go down

Saint Lucie's Academy *Chapter 10 Up~*
Page 1 of 1