House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!

Go down 
+9
iLOVErephaim!
JCP1987
milly
Bella-Rose
Dandelion
*PrincessOfDarkness*
vampyre lover
WazzuMan
Bklvr93
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bklvr93
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Bklvr93

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! Empty
PostSubject: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 pm

I am so happy that Kalona let him go! And that Stevie Ray is with him!
And that he is human (sorta).

But I wonder, why did Kalona let him go? was their something to gain in letting his favorite son leave his side? was it because he can now enter Stark and possess him allowing him to be closer to zoey? And the white feather. what was with that? was it the last of his love of his goddess that he finally let go of? Or was it the beginning of a change, back towards the light, within him? thoughts?
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 am

This is just a theory that I totally thought up myself about ten seconds ago but what if Kalona let Rephaim go because he wants things to work out with Stevie Rae and Rephaim. I know he said all that stuff about women always betraying but maybe he wants to be proven wrong, wants to believe that there is still hope for him.
Back to top Go down
vampyre lover
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
vampyre lover

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet
Name: layla
Affinities : can hit anything with a arrow

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:56 pm

I agree like what if kalona wants people to see that there is still good in him and letting his favorite son go thats his way of saying i can still love and care.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:24 pm

maybe kalona is starting o i dunno do good deeds ...someohow, lol, but yeah im glad he did that, and rephaim is now my favorite, lol
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:45 am

Not for one second do I believe that his intensions were entirely selfless, but his decision was a step in a new direction, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:20 pm

yeah i agree maybe hes coming around? somewhat i dunno, but he got away from neferet, so thats a step upp,
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:48 pm

I'm scared cause PC Cast said on her blog:
Right now I think I like Rephaim and Stevie Rae the best. They've been through so much and overcome such huge obstacles to be together. It'll be interesting to see if they can stay together in the future.

why won't they be able to be together in the future? I'm really frightened now they have to be together forever!! Sad
I posted this in this topic cause one reason which could make the whole thing difficult for SR and Rephaim might be that Rephaim still feels loyal to his father or that Kalona really let Rephaim just go with a back door in his pocket...

I think the white feather was a symbol for the goodness which is still in Kalona. The question is just if that's a hint for a new development or just a hint that his desicion was a gift to his favourite son..? I don't know if i could believe that Kalona is able to love someone (Rephaim), but i'm damn sure that Rephaim still loves his father and that this would be a problem in the future.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Yeah maybe he still has loyalty to his father and maybe becasue hes only human by nigh he gets frustrated, so that could lead to problems,
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 pm

i don't think that he's frustrated about the human thing (he is able to kiss SR and do some other things with her which he couldn't do as a Raven Mocker), more about the raven thing. That could make some problems, i really wonder how they'll manage that problem...
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:08 pm

YEah thats what i meant, lol, he could frustrate with the day and night thing, i dunno,, it could have problems.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:13 pm

but would that be a problem that become such huge that they'll break up?? I thought they love each other very much Sad
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:14 pm

I did too, I don't think itll be the reason, but it could have something to do with it, i guess, i dunno, lol,
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:25 pm

or maybe because Rephaim doesn't tell the others that he knows that Kalona is able to pocess Stark. But I cannot believe that SR would stop loving Rephaim because of a reason like that.

Damn PC makes me really nervous Sad
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:31 pm

I know haha i hate suspension,xD
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:42 pm

but she said it's her favourite couple. they're not allowed to break up xP

i wish there would be a scene where Kalona sees Rephaim as the beautiful guy and happy with SR, so that he could see that the mean things he said to Rephaim are not true -.-
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Yea that would be nice,lolbut i o thnk that kalona iss at. Leazt tryingti change,
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:56 pm

i'm sorry but i don't understand what ya trying 2 tell me Sad i'm as a german not that good in slang English Sad
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Sorry haha,i aid i think kalona is at least trying too change,even if it s temporary,
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:40 am

I hope Kalona is trying to change. Kalona has used Romantic love as a crutch for Darkness for so long, maybe Parental love could be the thing that redeems him. Maybe Kalona could possibly follow the example Rephaim has set. I mean they've been together a really long time, it must be really hard for both of them. At least i think it would be.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:04 pm

I would hope that, too. But there were too much hints, that Kalona is planning something - for example the scene with Stark and Zoey, when Stark was possesed from Kalona - he would have stopped that if he'd try to change because of Rephaim. There were signs that the loss from Rephaim hurt Kalona, but i guess that wouldn't change anything. Just make them enemies. I hope Kalona wouldn't try to use the love Rephaim definitely feels for his father to make him do things against the group...
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:47 pm

i don't think he is trying to change bc when the godess said that he needed to be worthy of forgiveness he got all angry and pretty much said screw this. then at the very very end, when stark and z are about to have sex, and he begins to bite, she asks him to stop and he doesn't. i know it doesn't say that it was Kalona especifically but it has to be. Beacause z said that there was something in his eyes that gave her shivers
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:10 pm

that was the scene with Z and Stark i meant...
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Yeah but see that's the thing about Stark, we saw things from Zoey's POV so we don't actually know if that was Kalona or it was just Stark. Stark has a stronger blood lust than normal Vampyres and Stark and Zoey had that conversation about how that Darkness will always be inside him. I mean don't get me wrong, it probably is Kalona, but it's the mystery of the whole thing that makes me curious
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
Eavesdropping on her conversation
Eavesdropping on her conversation
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Haruhi Yuki
Affinities : Sword/Judo/Tai quan do

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:21 pm

im so glad that Kalona let Rephaim go, i hope it shows he does have some good in him, and thank nyx kalona got away from Neferet so now he can see the love betweer SR and Rephaim and no that he can be loved to and hopefully go to the good side.
Back to top Go down
iLOVErephaim!
Going to the House of Night
Going to the House of Night

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:49 pm

Haha I get kind of angry when people say Rephaim is their favorite now just because he turned human. I never once thought he was gross. I have a soft spot for misunderstood bad guys though. Razz Oh well, I'm glad he's gained fans now I guess.

For the whole Kalona going good thing, I definately think he is. He left Neferet, freed Rephaim, and basically told the fledglings to listen to their goddess. Plus I think he does care for Rephaim, just not a whole lot. Rephaim was always there for him to rant to and now he's just going to have to figure out things for himself and be completly alone. Accept for the other Raven Mockers I guess, but he did say to Neferet that "They are not like Rephaim" and they are not as independant and if I recall they couldn't speak as well as Rephaim either. Conclusion, Kalona is either going to turn good, or go insane alone. Wow I talk a lot!

And by the way, If Rephaim is human by night and full on raven during the day when the hecksky is he going to sleep? haha that was my first thought when I read that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next