House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chrystal Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinities : Writting and Death

Chrystal Heart Empty
PostSubject: Chrystal Heart   Chrystal Heart EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:22 pm

(This is a great work in progress so please don't hate me for the slowness or the weirdness of the story.)

In this world there are people who were hunted, who are on the fringes of human society. They hide who and what they are for fear of being hunted once more. Though they are stronger than humans, they are greatly outnumbered. this is their story.

(post more later)
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

Chrystal Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrystal Heart   Chrystal Heart EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:01 pm

17 years ago...

"Ma'am please, calm down and let us do our job!" The nurse pulled away from the woman who was frantically trying to grab onto her again. she headed back into the room where a young child was crowded with about 6 nurses and 2 doctors. Along with a young looking female who stood quietly in the far corner, a light purple glow emanating from under her shirt.

"As I said before, this child was put into that women through our magicks, and as such the child belongs to us, me actually." the young woman took another breath and looked at the doctor in charge. He looked back at her with a knowing glint in his eyes.

"She speaks the truth, as a High Priestess would. The child leaves with her."

"Doctor, the child is sick with it's mother--" as she looked at the doctor she lost her train of thought. As did every other person in the room, except the young woman.

"It's strange how you, a Yellow Chrystal Bearer, thus allied with the Goddess Arian, Deity of Air, have the ability for wipe and replace memories. I'd have thought it would be one of my own abilities." The young woman came forward and took the child, warped her in a blanket and held her close.

"The Goddess Malia revolves around life and death, not the mind. My Goddess, the one who bestowed the powers over Air through our Yellow Chrystals, has domain over the mind as well. I will take care of their thoughts, and of the thoughts of all here. You should get the child back to your temple. I can see she will be a Purple Chrystal Bearer. A strong one at the.

The man looked at the child and saw the light of the Chrystal worn by the Priestess glow bright. Only someone strongly attached to the Goddess of Life and Death, and of Spirit, could make a Chrystal glow like that. Especially as a barely 3 month old child. he sighed as moved out of the way, letting the woman and child through, as was taught to them from birth.

Purple Chrystal Bearers were treated as royalty. They were connected to the mother of all the Gods and Goddesses, of all the Deities. They were the ones Malia could use as a vessel if she ever were to come from the heavens.

They were almost Goddesses and Gods in their own right.

"My lady, before you go, I wish the blessings of the Air upon you and your child. May the Goddess bless your young's life, as well as yours." he bowed lightly as his Yellow Chrystal flared on his finger. He worked the memoirs of everyone in the hospital to remove the child, the Priestess and the mothers frantic crying from everyone minds. But he would never forget...

(That's all for now, tell me what you think! and don't tell me about spelling errors, cause everything is spelled as I want it to be spelled.)
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

Chrystal Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrystal Heart   Chrystal Heart EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:28 pm

It was fairly quiet in the Sanctuary. Usually you could hear breathing, slight shuffling of feet. Today, you could hear the wind going through the cracks of the old buildings walls. She didn't like it. Not one bit. Why is it empty? Where the High Priestess? or even the Sage..? As the girl got up, she turned towards the doors, which were shut. They were never shut, as the Sanctuary was open to all the students, and all the staff, at all times, day or night.

"What is going on?" she sighed once more and went to the Alter in the middle of the sacred area. She was one of the few who was allowed up there. Not because she was a good student, or because she was devoted to her Goddess, but because of her Chrystal. It removed the seal blocking everyone but certain staff a few students lucky enough to be able control the Chrystal fully.

Looking down, she held up the chain where her purple pendent was attached. she had it since birth. It had been her mothers. The school High Priestess, and one of the few Purple Chrystal users gifted with a child. Being the body of the Great Goddess meant you lost some of the mortal things in your life, including being fertile.

"Karena?"

The voice startled her. Turning to the door she saw her best friend. "Drake! Where is everyone? I've been stuck in here since Last Prayer" Karena ran to her friend. He was one of those who chose to be a warrior of their small group and protect them. He was her personal Guard as well.

"You fainted last night K, during Last Prayer, and you were glowing purple. No one could touch you, not even High Priestess Kaya could get close to you. You were left here, alone, because everyone thought you were being called by the Goddess. No one wanted to stop you from speaking too her..." Drake looked her over, looking for injuries or anything that may have changed.

"I..don't remember anything.." Karena shook her head, her black hair falling out of the light bun she had it in and over her shoulders. "I just remember Lady Kaya speaking of the Goddesses divine strength and then...I woke up..here, alone."

As Drake took a small step inside, Karena noticed he had a slight limp. "What happened?"

"Class. Theo got me while I wasn't paying attention. Nothing to worry about." He gave her a small smile and pushed the door open.

"You, distracted?" Karena didn't believe it could happen.

"My charge fainted the night before and I wasn't allowed to visit her till after classes and my demonstration."

"I missed your demonstration? That's so unfair!" She loved watching him show off how good of a fighter he was. With or without a weapon, he was the best.

"The high Priestess thought you may need some time to yourself, and too much activity might have cause some damage to your mind, seeing as it was brought over to the Goddess..." He didn't seem to excited about her missing it either.

"I'm fine. I would have been fine to watch it too. I've been awake for hours. And I'm starving." Karena said just as her stomach growled.

"Well then, good thing it's supper time. Milady?" He offered his arm with a smile.

"Oh shove it Drake! I can walk on my own." As if the world wanted to prove her wrong she tripped up the one stair right into him.

"Falling for me Karena?" He said jokingly. She gently smacked his arm and got up, walking out of the Sanctuary.

"Just get me to supper. I need to talk to Lady Kaya before bed, and you know as much as I do that my mother doesn't like seeing anyone after 10. and with lock down at 10:30, I can't blame her." Karena looked back at Drake, and laughed.

"Hey wait! I don't want to go see her! she hates me!"

"Only because you choose to be a warrior instead of a High Sage. Your powers over the Purple Chrystal is very strong. You could have been powerful. But you chose to fight." Karena took his hand. "You can wait outside." His sigh of relief made her laugh.

(That's all for now. God and comment and tell me what you think. COMMENTS~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chrystal Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrystal Heart   Chrystal Heart Empty

Back to top Go down

Chrystal Heart
Page 1 of 1