House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The world at her mercy -not for the weak heart-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The world at her mercy -not for the weak heart- Empty
PostSubject: The world at her mercy -not for the weak heart-   The world at her mercy -not for the weak heart- EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:35 am

The skies darken in mintues, the winds howled and lighting and thunder lite up the world. Jessica clung to her teddy bear just glazing outside with anger lost in a slight trance. The body of her mother laid on the floor lifeless with the knife stuck deep inside her heart. The souless cloud gray eyes still hold the terror in them. Jess turned from the window to look at what once was her mother, "you shouldnt have come at me, you should have never killed daddy or the rest of the family you should have never called me a monster mommy." The wind power increased outside as the little girl silently raged. "Im not a monster mommy, Im not a monster." She shaked as one tear slide down her eye. "Why mommy why did you take them from me, why mommy why" She walked over to her mothers corpse and gently kissed her bloody lips. "The world well now know true horror because of what you done mommy, the world is damned they'll pay they'll all pay for taking daddy." Jess waked up to her parents bedroom where her father laid with his throat slit. The young girl let out a cry running up to him. "DADDY WAKE UP PLEASE DADDY WAKE UP" The flood gates opened and the tears fell freely as the rain outside came down faster and harder. "I SAID WAKE UP" Jess pounded her father's chest and he let out a quick gasps. "Daddy, Daddy, Im so sorry." The sorrow was deep in her voice, her father was the only person she needed to surive in the world and he was going to live. "This time mommy fails." She placed her hands around her father's throat mumbling dark and anicent tongues. The world becoming dark with it as the wound on her fathers neck started to heal. "This earth will be hell, This earth will be my personal play ground and you daddy are going to help me." She smirk as his eyes opened. "Yes my baby girl whatever you wish."
Back to top Go down

The world at her mercy -not for the weak heart- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world at her mercy -not for the weak heart-   The world at her mercy -not for the weak heart- EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:46 am

He rubbed his neck looking at her, not understanding any of the dark horrors that played out that night. He remembered it all but didn't know why just that Jess would get everything that he could possibly give her even if that includes his soul. That evening started out just like any other, they all were sitting down for dinner the twin in their high chair munching on their cereal, Jess sitting on the opposite side of the table as them and his wife Lilly sitting at the other end looking at him and glancing at her. They ate peacefully no one really talking it was all just pure silence. Afterwards Lilly went to give the twins a bath and that's when hell broke lose. She pushed Isabel under the water muffling her cries as she drown and next was little baby Elam. His rage started to consume him as he continue to think about that night's event, he didnt even see Jessica watching him, smiling as she feed from his rage growing stronger. Thats right daddy get mad, let your rage and anger fuel you bring me my strength. She sat back in her chair as she closed her eyes and thought about her fall from paradise. Heaven was her home, she belonged there as well, though she was kicked out because she choose to follow him, The Morning Star...the devil himself.
Back to top Go down

The world at her mercy -not for the weak heart-
Page 1 of 1