House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blast From the Past (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Cola
Affinities : Fire

Blast From the Past (open) Empty
PostSubject: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Beiya and (boy name) used to play together as werewolf pups 15 years ago. When there packs split separate ways the two friends were split apart, never to see each other again.
But now years later they bump into each other in the forest, both now able to change to there human form not recognizing each other. Would they fall in love, and what would happen when they realized that they used to be best friends.

Need: Werewolf boy

Name: Beiya
Looks: Black fur when in wolf form, green eyes.
Long black hair medium height, tan.
Back to top Go down
http://otherworldly.netgoo.org/forum.htm
Neveah
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:45 pm

mind if I be the guy??
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:50 am

Go ahead Smile
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:55 am

Name: Jack
Looks: Blast From the Past (open) Jack-and-Rose-titanic-15778836-860-660

In wolf: Has jet black fur with some brown/white/grey all down his back. He also has crystal blue eyes
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:31 pm

((Alright we'll start around the time that they bump into each other, they won't know that they grew up together till later))

I was glad that i could now be in human form. It was a different feeling. I still liked to walk bare foot, and i wore the essentials to cover myself in this form. I took in the cool air as i walked calmly through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Jack smiled as he watched the younger boys playing in the river. The river was in the middle of the forest and had a waterfall, which the boys took the liberty of jumping off of. He didn't mind watching the boys though. They where quite funny. He laid back against a tree trunk while he let the wind mess up his hair. His white shirt, which was unbuttoned, blew in the wind some. It even exposed his dogtags which he wore everywhere. His shirt showed how muscular he was. Even his 8 pack showed through the thin fabric. Jack's dark jeans made his legs hot, but his feet stayed cool since he didn't usually wear shoes. 'twas the nature of being a wolf...He couldn't help but laugh at some of the things the boys would do to try to upstage eachother.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:52 pm

It was considered a gift to be able to switch from wolf to human form. Only when we would be 18 in human years would we get to. I took advantage of it. I loved being human, having toes instead of claws. My legs were all scratched and bruised from trying to climb a tree, i let the wind whip my black hair across my face as i made my way to the river near by.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Jack smiled as the sun tried to hide behind clouds which failed misserably. He shook his head slighly as a boy, not older then 5, did a cannonball off of the waterfall and soaked Jack from head to toe. He started to laugh and took off his shirt and started to ring it out over the river. "Come on guys! i said I would watch you. I didn't come here to get soaked!" his voice showed he was joking but he couldn't stop the small laugh that escaped his lips as he remember the old days when he was that young. He tended to not think about his old past. He missed his old friend to much and tended not to think about it. He thought about his future and that was it. He was told he had to settle down soon and that made him mad. he didn't want to but it was the way of the wolf. jack sighed as he called the boys to get behind him as he heard rustling of leaves. it sounded like someone was walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:00 am

I stopped about 100 feet away from the river, hearing voices. I looked to see boys there. I sighed as i realized some of them were wolves. I stayed where i was unsure. It wasn't a good idea to walk in on another pack, especially if it wasn't your pack to walk into. Though i wasn't sure if they would even know i was a wolf. Taking my chances as usual i let my curiosity get to me as i walked forward, i was curious. Another pack was in the area, that was rare. Though, i had wandered a long way from home. I looked at them putting my hands up like i was surrendering only i kept them at shoulder height. "I'm not here to attack." i said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:07 am

Jack looked at the girl. His eye color turned to crystal blue from being protective over his younger members in the pack. "Then why are you here?" He had to work hard to keep from shifting right infront of this girl. If she was human she would have to die. No one could know about them. All the boys dove under the water and stayed close to the bank. Which left Jack alone on dry land to deal with her. His body was tense. Every muscle was ready to spring into action. The wind blew fearcely and messed up Jack's hair. It also dried his shirt some as it whipped around in the wind. He clenched his fist with his shirt in it and was wrinkling it. "Answer me...Why are you here?" His canines grew a tad as his temper started to show.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:45 am

I bit at my lip, i could see it wasn't a good idea that i came. "I'm sorry." i said as i kept my gaze on him. "I didn't know another pack had moved into this area." i said. I didn't particularly like the fact that we had to make enemies with other packs. Why couldn't it be like the old days when we lived together with other packs. I clenched my jaw shut as i remembered my best friend and a sadness crossed over my eyes. I sighed as i let my teeth grow showing him i wasn't human. "My packs is far from here, if i would've known another pack was here, i wouldn't have come."
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:50 am

Jack's muscles relaxed some and his teeth went back to being human. "It's alright. My pack has been here for a while now but we didn't think to check if anyone was around or near. I'm sorry if we are on your territory though. We can leave." He whistled for the boys and they all jumped out of the water and shook off next to Jack. This in turn soaked his pants and he looked at them. "Hey! I told you I wasn't here to get wet..." He sighed as he slung his shirt over his shoulder and it stuck to his back like glue because it was soaked. "I'm sorry to have snapped. I'm in charge of keeping these boys safe and I never ment to cause any trouble." He said kindly. His tone had changed and his voice sounded softer then usual. Jack was a mystery to most people but he loved these kids and couldn't let them get hurt.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:54 am

"That's understandable." i nodded. "You don't have to leave, you look like you were all having fun." i smiled lightly. "I can go." i said as i began backing away. "I don't even think this is our territory anymore." Though i didn't want to leave. I was always the rebel. I wanted to break the rule of the not talking to other packs. I wanted to have knew friends. Plus, he seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:04 am

Jack ran a hand through his cold, wet hair and looked at the girl. "Your more then welcome to stay if you would like. The boys won't say anything. Besides our pack is all males anyway. If they did say anything they would be punished." He chucked a bit and looked back up at her. His eyes turning their usual blue again. "I'm Jay by the way. Atleast that's what the pack usually calls me." He didn't like using his real name. That reminded him to much of the past he lost and wanted to get back so desperately. He extended his hand out to the girl. "What's yours?" The boys, yet again, dove back into the water and started to jump off the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:10 am

I walked forward so i could take his hand to shake. "B" i said, giving him my nickname. No one hardly called me by my full name unless it was my mother. I gave a soft smile as i looked into his eyes. Something about them were familiar. Though green and blue eyes were pretty common with most packs.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:13 am

Jack smiled kindly and shook her hand. "Well it's nice to meet you B." Something about her seemed familiar but he didn't want to dwell on it. He sat down in the grass and watched the boys. "You can sit if you would like or you can go jump off the cliff with the boys...although they might push you off anyway knowing them." he chuckled. Jack watched the grass sway with the wind as his dogtags made sounds like bells when they hit together.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:17 am

I smiled and debated whether or not i should go in the water. I watched the boys jumping off. I hadn't really had much chance to try anything in my human form lately. I took in a deep breath before making my way towards the water fall. I climbed up the rocks and onto the platform of the cliff. I smiled kindly at the boys before looking over the edge. Though my attention was drawn to Jays dog tags. I shook my head from the thought and made my jump into the water.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:24 am

Jack watched as she jumped. The boys jumped after her, yelling, screaming, and fighting eachother all the way down. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he looked at B. He hung his shirt up and dove into the river and swam upstream to the waterfall. The boys heads all popped up one at a time and Jack counted them all. "You guys need me to show you how it's done?" He chuckled as he started to climb up the rocks to the ledge. All the boys scattered because they knew what was coming next. Jack was a master at this and they all looked up to him as if he was God of the waterfall. One of the boys decided to mock him and bowed on the grass before him. Jack just chuckled, took a deep breath and jumped off of the ledge.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:27 am

I came up from the water and backed up, watching Jay leap down from the ledge. I bobbed in the water kicking my legs freely. I laughed at the boys who watched him and the one that bowed to him. They all seemed really close. I missed having that with my friend. The one true friend i had. I didn't know why i was thinking about him so much all the sudden. I tried to ignore it as i returned to what was going on and laughed with the boys.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:47 am

Jack dove into the water and soaked all the boys. The boys cheered as he popped up. His dogtags slipped off of his neck into the water. He didn't notice though. He worked to keep himself afloat. "See now that's how it's done boys." tHey all still laughed as he swam over to the edge. When he pulled himself up he noticed they wern't on him and dove back into the water to get them. He had to find them. They where priceless...It was the last thing his old friend gave to him before they parted way.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:31 pm

I watched him quickly diving in after the tags. I swam deeper and deeper until i found them stuck on the edge of the rock. Loosing breath i grabbed them and quickly swam up to the surface. I coughed as i caught my breath. I moved my hair away from my face and waited for Jay to come back up. I stared at the tags. They looked familiar. Really, really familiar. Reading Jack. I stared at them. No it couldn't be. It was just a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Jack finally came back up gasping for air. "damit I can't find them....I just have to...." He started to look around ontop like they would float.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:29 pm

"I've got them." i said swimming over to him, holding them up and out of the water. I handed them to him. I couldn't help the sinking feeling i felt. "I got one of my friends some of these a long time ago." i said.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Jack smiled as he took them and put them on. "Thanks. That's really funny. My friend gave this to me before....well...nevermind..." his eyes showed he was sad and he didn't much like to talk about his past. Jack looked at the dog tags and said the last thing he could remember she said when she gave him the dogtags. "Together forever and never apart maybe in distance but never in heart. Your my best friend...don't ever forget that...." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:46 pm

My heart dropped as i stared at him. That was more than a coincidence. My heart was beating so loud i gasped as i jumped to hug him in the water. "Jack!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blast From the Past (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next