House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blast From the Past (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Cola
Affinities : Fire

Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:40 pm

"Guess he recognizes me." i muttered in Jack's arms as i clung to him. I clenched and unclenched my jaw, i knew this was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
http://otherworldly.netgoo.org/forum.htm
Neveah
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Jack growled and snapped at his father and just shooved past him. He walked back to his tent ontop of everyone elses and laid her down on the bed he had softly. "Don't mind him. He is an old grouch...." Jack chuckled as he looked back at the door to see his father standing there watching him. "I never told you, you could enter. Leave...." His voice was cold as he looked at his father. His eyes where bright green.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 pm

I sat on the bed and looked at him. "Jack," i said more as a whisper. "I don't know if this is a good idea." i said as i watched his father retreat. I bit at my lip. "Maybe i should stay outside..." i said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Jack shook his head. "No your staying. That old man can go lay in a hole. He needs to learn that the times have changed....." Jack smiled as he hugged her tightly. It wasn't long before the outside started to show signs of a storm and he went over to zip up his tent. "Might want to cover up. IT's going be a cold night." He said kindly as he started to pull out extra blankets and such.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:48 pm

I stared at him for awhile, i had missed him so much. He was right times have changed. We've changed. Here we were both in human forms. I pulled a blanket over my shoulders and smiled lightly at him. "Do you always stay in human form?" i asked him as i sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Jack nodded "Yea usually. I don't usually switch back anymore but for tonight...." Jack smiled as he shifted back and walked over to her. He made a semicircle around her and laid his head on her lap. "I'll protect you..." He said in his head.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:57 pm

There was my familiar friend. I could recognize that fur anywhere. I smiled and lightly ran my fingers through his fur, scratching behind his ears. "i can protect myself Jack." i smiled at him. "But i suppose for tonight i'll let you."
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Jack smiled as he nuzzled her lap softly. A playful growl escaped his lips as he looked at her. "You really are as beautiful as I remember...." He thought in his head. He couldn't help but keep acting sort of like a cat and purr softly. He watched the door like a hawk afraid that someone would dare to try to come in.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 pm

I smiled not knowing what to say to that. I was just so happy that i was with my friend again. I stroked his fur gently. "I'm glad i'm with my Jack." i said mimicking what i used to say when we were little. I laid down, keeping my hand tangled in his fur.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Jack smiled as he looked at her. He nuzzled her softly and let her fall asleep. He pulled another blanket over her to help keep her warm and let her fall asleep. The storm raged outside as he watched over her all throughout the night.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:39 am

I slept soundly throughout the night, comforted by my best friend. By far the best sleep i've had in years. When i woke, i smiled to see Jack there, very glad that this hadn't just been a dream. I really was with my best friend once again.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Jack smiled as he nuzzled her softly. He shifted slowly back to being human and sat up to look at her. "Sleep well?" He asked kindly as he wrapped a blanket around himself. He didn't want to make her feel occword.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:39 am

I smiled and nodded. "Very well." i said as i looked away from his gaze. "I still feel bad Jack. I don't want to be a burden to your pack." i said looking back up at him. I was glad i was with him just not at the expense it was.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:35 pm

(sorry it took me so long to reply. just found out i'm preg Smile )

Jack sighed as he looked at her "Don't worry about them. It's time for a change anyway." He smiled as he got up and started to get her something to eat. He managed to scrounge up something from when they where young. "Here." He smiled kindly as he handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:02 am

(Congratulations Smile )

I smiled at him as i took the food from his hands. I smelled it and my smile got bigger, "i haven't had this in forever." i smiled and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:35 am

(Thanks Smile)

Jack smiled as he got her some juice in a cup and sat it next to her. "Like it?" It was the only real thing that jack could ever cook. He still coudln't cook to save his life now-a-days. He always relyed on someone else to cook for him just because as a human he was still learning.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:53 am

I nodded with as i continued eating. I finished and smiled at him. "I still can't believe were together again Jack." i said as i looked at him. I didn't want to look away, he was everything to me, my best friend.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:34 am

(sorry for not posting in a while. morning sickness is beating me at the moment. Sad )

Jack smiled "Yea. I'm glad I found you too. Why don't you go back and be alpha of your pack? why are you letting some dude push you aroud?" he asked curiously. He loved to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:35 am

((no worries ))

"Because that would mean i would have to bewith Torren, and i don't want that." i said as i looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Neveah
Neveah

Female Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Jack turned his head sideways some "Since when has that ever been a rule for your pack?" He asked sweetly. Jack walked over to her and sat down next to her. He wished that he could help. He wanted to combine both packs again. It didn't look like that was going to happen though.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:50 pm

"Ever since Torren decided to challenge my father for me." i said still not looking up at him. I sighed. "They don't need me anyway."
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Head Mod
Head Mod
~Jojodances4life~

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:44 pm

(Paused)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the Past (open)   Blast From the Past (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blast From the Past (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3