House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Moon (Open but please PM to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:12 am

((What do you mean? Clothes wise?))
Kiba: i told Spice that everything was alright over here, which they were, ii think.
When Janise said she was scared I imediatly tried searching for Aro's mind. He wasn't in the woods anymore, but too far away for me to reach him.
"Of your dream?" I asked her. It was a pretty scary dream.
I sat on the ground infront of her with my legs crossed/

Hige: "ohh, I didn't know that." I said to Hot-.. Spiice with a cocky grin.
"Well I wasn't thinking actually. I just did it."
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Becoming leader of the Dark Daughters & Sons
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skylar Arcc
Affinities : Music and Shadows

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:02 am

I shook my head nervously. "Of life." my eyes scanned the ground for nothing. I sat theres holding my knees. I was tired, scared and my body ached. I tried to calm myself but it didn't work. But I kept seeing Hige looking at me intensely.

I ran through the woods angry and thirsty. I hated anyone who helped the girl, I just wanted her dead and her blood in my body.
Back to top Go down
http://demigods.wikia.com/wiki/User:Homemadecookies2
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:46 am

Hige: I tried my best to ignor whoever was talking to me. My gaze kept drifting over to the girl. I was soo thirsty, but I couldn't. I couldn't drink Her blood. They'd have my head off. I shot my head back to Hot stuff and Pixie. "Pardon, What?" I totally didn't hear what they just said, well I chose not to but they had some rather angry expressions on their faces.
I sat up so I could listen, well try to, more carfully.
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet
Name: Pixie Fay Loser
Affinities : Weaponary

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:23 am

"Aro..." I said loud enough hoping he'd hear me.
"I give up." I said laying on the ground while calming down. "Just forget it, you can't talk to people when their thirsty and someone smells too freaking good unless they learned how to control themselves." I said telling Rox and Pix.
"Alright well now I just don't know anymore. I'm tired and have a headache now, but should we check around for that Vampy Ruling Guy?" I asked Rox "Or rather take a breather and then do that?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.IMVU.com/RandomRaveJuliet
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:52 am

I heard Jane call out to me. I stopped and swooped around to face her. "What!?" I screamed. My anger was making things worse and I felt bad yelling at her. I calmed down and crossed my arms. "I'm not letting that girl go." I said fiercely.

I hugged my knees and tried to relax. I looked at Kiba. "I'm scared." I repeated. "I wish I never got into this."
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:26 am

Hige: Pssh Girls. I lay back down to try and zone out my temptations. "I'm listening now if you wanna chat sweet thing." I smilked cockily.
I sat bolt upright when I heard a scream. More like someone's name being screamed out.
"Guys, did you hear that?"

Rox: "Take a breather, We've been running all over the show. We're not macheines." I dropped to the ground and took in a deeep breath.
"We'll go look for him in a minute." I said lying back and closing my eyes.
When Hige said something I opened them again. "what?"

Keebz: I sighed and leaned my elbows on my legs.
"Would you belive, most of us are too." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:53 pm

"I understand, but the only way we can find her is if we become calm and smell the air for her." I said not shocked at all when he yelled. I also didn't want to say that he needed to calm down because he'd ringed my neck if I did.
I was close enough to kick Hige for calling me sweet thing so I did but instead of anything I usually expect he just asked if we heard something. "I thought I was going crazy, but yes I heard."
"We're gonna have to run again aren't we?" I asked exhausted.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:37 pm

HIGE: I was looking in all directions, then my sights locked ont Janise again. I shook my head and focused on the situation at hand.
"Yeah, more running." I said then took in a deep breath to calm my nerves. I knew it was going to happen, I smelt janise's sweet sweet blood. I reaally needed to feed.

Kiba: I heard a sound then heard Hige ask the girls if they had heard it too.
"Janise, We need to move." I said seriously.
They sounded close, too close for my liking.
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:12 am

Still angry, we travled at a slower pace at Jane's liking. I could smell her. They were close, because the faint breeze that blew through the trees was laced with her scent. My mouth watered. I knew I couldn't contain myself much longer. I kept at a steady pace, when I heard murmurs in the distanst.

I nodded and let him take my arm and lead me away from my resting tree. I wanted to climb one, just to get away. Orders and dissagreements shot between everyone. But I didn't catch one word. I was to scared. To focused on staying alive. Making sure I don't go crazy. That I'm not lying in a patch of grass with blood coming from lacerations in my body. I had to concentrate on getting away. I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Me and Roxy quickly ran to the woods not wanting to destroy the only clothes we had took them off and quickly phased as Spice picked them up.
"shoot" I said as I picked them up. I took another look at Hige. "Need to stop for a drink on the way?" I asked trying my hardest not to smile while being in this predicament
"Their in my range. Who must I aim for?" I asked Aro quietly and low.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:00 am

HIGE: I had my sights locked on Janise who was hobbling towrds me being gaurded by Kiba. "Yeah." I answered Hott Cakes as I was still watching Janise. I licked my lips.

keebz: I helped Janny over to where Spice and Hige were. I saw the look in his eyes, I went infront of Janise a bit more..
"Hige, you should go." I said. "Go with Spice, she''ll lead you to food."
I felt jane's mind. "Run!" I said pulling Janise onto my back.
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:21 pm

((sorry I wasn't on!!! I was grounded :p haha sorry!))

"The girl." I replied, still pursuing her. I was determined and didn't want to lose her again. I knew that Hige's thirst would be growing stronger and I might be able to turn him to my side.

I followed where Kiba led me. We were about to take off, when I fell to the ground. I screamed my head and body burned in pain. I saw Hige eyeing me and more footsteps coming. People were shouting orders that went right through my skull. Someone shook me and I invoulentarily shoved them away. It was Kiba. He fell back looking like I just killed someone.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 pm

((sorry, I was waiting for Pixie to reply..I wonder where she is..))

Kiba: I watched as janise collapsed, I was helpless in catching her. She had her eyes shut and it worried me. "Janise?" i shook her shoulder a bit to try and get her attention. She shoved me away with no effort at all but with enough strength to tip an elephant.
I was shocked at her strength. She smelt human, with a mix of something else, But I didn't know she still had strength like that.
"Janise, we need to move." I managed to get out fromo the shock I had just experienced. She wasn't listening to me and i could sense that jane and Aro were getting closer by the second.
"I beg of you. Please, we need to move or we all die."

Hige: Spice was tugging at my shirt but i had my gaze latched onto the worthless being who had collapsed right infront of us.
"Give it up Kiba, She's not going to listen." I said, strangely enjoying what i saw. "why don't you go back to your old self and not give a damn about her?" The hunger was making me selfish, All I could think about was feeding..

Roxy: I couldn't beleive what I had just heard. "Hey you!" I aimed at the vamp who was thinking only of himself. "Why don't you back off huh?" I couldn't beleive I was standing up for a vampire..
though he was threatening against my friend.
I knew of the danger that lurked before us, but I moved to janise's side anyway.
"Jan? can you hear me? We need to move, now. The bad guys are gaining ground and we are all going to die if we don't move."
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 pm

My head pounded. My thoughts were scattered. People's words blew through me, not sticking. All I could focus on was pain, why I was feeling it, how I was feeling it, where I was feeling it. People tugged at my jacket and tried to pull me up. They failed to make any progress with me. I was on my knees, holding my head with my hands, while I rested my elbows on the grass below me. The pain increased as I felt and heard footsteps flying through the brush and trees. More shouts came, but none I heard. More tugging and shoving fell into place. I started to hear laughter, dark laughter. The laughter made me shake and tremble to the sound. I was terrified for my life. A few words came as well. 'Run', 'Get out of here', and more phrases my pounding skull couldn't remember.
The pain stopped. I opened my eyes and found to be laying on my back with a face staring at me. I couldn't place the face immeadiatly, but it hit me. Fear, terror and grief smacked me right across the face. I stood my ground, and knew I was looking into the eyes of a killer. Those eyes were Hige's.

The girl and the others quickly appeared in a clearing. I motioned for Jane to stop as one of the young vampires creeped up to her, staring at the girl in her motionless eyes. Was she dead? Better to let this play out.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Kiba: I realised why she wouldn't move. "It's Jane, They're too close." I said to the wolf girl infront of me. I watched as Janise curled onto the ground. I couldn't help her, If I tried i too would be under Jane's spell.
My attention was brought to Hige. "Oh put a leg in it would you? This isn't the time or place to discuss that." I snapped at him which made him get angry. cut it out, you're acting like a spoilt child. I thought into his mind.

roxy: Seeing what Kiba had said was true, I backed away from Janise a bit.
I was so scared for her. No one should ever go through pain like that, ever!
"Janise..." I chocked out. I was acting like she was about to die. Cut it out! She's not gunna die, not over my dead body! My mind told me sternly. It was right, Why was I acting weak? Like Pixie said, What happened to the old me? I'd become soft..

Hige: "Oh give it up kiba!" I snapped back at him. "stop pretending to be something that you're not."
I felt Spice back away, I would've too. I felt a fight beggining to break out.
I watched as Kiba got to his feet and make his way over to me with anger deep within his gaze.
I glared right back at him.
I heard him tell me not to be a spoilt child and to cut it out. But i wasn't about to.
He tried to slug in my gut, but with my power of speed I was able to defend the attack.
"Oh I wouldn't wanna feck with me right now." I murmed to him and only him.
My grip on his fist tightened anf I threw him towards a tree base.
The wolf girl who was silently sobbing at her friends side scarmbled away when she saw me comming. She was in no state of mind to phase and battle me. I warned her with a glare.
The half human half whatever was crupled on the ground. I leant over and took in a breath breathing in her intoxicating eroma. My eyes were completely black now with the hunger that I felt. My eveil gaze locked onto her body which had now shuddered onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 pm

The gaze between us was intense. He was un-blinking, I was blinking every chance I had, because of fear. The back of my mind was yelling at me to get out of there, but I knew, I couldn't make five steps without being stopped.
I plucked the courage to speak, "What do you want?" I asked, my voice frail and tired.

What was happening was quite interesting. I subsided my thirst and watched for a bit. Jane glanced at me worriedly, but I shrugged her off.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:41 pm

hige: Half of me wanted to get away from her, but my stronger half wanted to suck her life blood from her until there was nothing left and leave her motionless body on the foreset floor to rot while I faced my other problems in my long life.
I watched her eyes deciding wether t answer her or not. if I did I knew perfectly well we would go into a convisation that she would start up to stall me killing her.
"You know perfectly well what I want." I said to the petty thing. Why did Kiba care so much for her? She was weak.
AS i took in another breath, I realised there was another presence. Aro had arrived. just in time to watch the show I guess.
But caould I drink her? What was she anyway?...
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:49 pm

The young one was heasitating to kill the girl. But I could see that he wanted to. "If you're wondering, she's completly human." I told him, to get this love fest over with.

What? What have they just said? My nerves started racing. I almost began hyperventalating. The convorsation scared me to death and mad my worries worse. I kept my eyes locked on Hige and tried to make sure I could try and get out of here with out any bite marks. So far, it didn't look so good in this situation.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 am

roxy: I got my snivleing under control. When I double looked at what hige was doing, anger fulled me.
Where was Kiba? I searched around for him. He was no where. TYhen my eyes were brought to a nearby tree base. There he was, unconsious again. damn Hige was strong.
I focused back on Hige. A growl escaped from me.
Then I heard a voice with it's retched words come from in the brush, "Shut up!" I graowled. I didn't care if it was that Vampire that everyone was scared about. I wanted all of this to be over. I never should have fetched that damn purse from theat robber. I never should have followed her home. I never should have even spoken to janise! it's all my fault. She's now inbetween life and death with a hungry vampire hanging over her and another ffreaking Vamp wanting her brains too.
If only she knew how sorry I was...

Hige: My attention was momentarily focused on the familiar voice I heard seep in through the trees.
"Oh, and how do you know that?" I smart mouthed him.
I backed off away from the girl in order to get my response But I stayed close, I didn't want her running awawy now.
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:57 pm

I propped myself up on my elbows and trued to look the least scared as possible. With looking at everyone's face expressions...I could tell I wasn't succeding. Hige kept eyeing me and I started to freak out a little bit. My head darted around trying to look for a place to run. There were'nt many choices and I felt that the one I could try to use, would end up with some part of me hurt. The convorsation didn't reach my ears much, but I was trying to pay attention.

"How do I know?" I chuckled. "I can see into her and I know what's going on with her body and so does Jane." I said emphasizing the word I and her. The wolf girl, was starting to tick me off. I motioned for Jane to enflict some kind of pain. The girl started to look for a way out. So I went over and looked her in the eye, "You won't get anywhere. I hope you know that." I threatend.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:34 am

Roxy: "Noo!" I shreiked when i saw the old vampire get near Jansie. "Leave her al-.." I got cut off as I fell to my knees. An agonising pain filled my body, it was the strongest in my head.
I couldn't help but scream in pain. What the frag was happening to me?!

Hige: "Could you tell me something I don't know for once?" I couldn't help being smart mouthed, it was just me.
I momentarily peered over to the lupa. I felt a slight bad for her, but I had other issues to worry about.
I looked to Aro, I could tell he never liked me. And my smart mouth was the reason I nearly got killed by him..
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:37 pm

A smile crept across my face as I chuckled at the petty wolf girl, that cared so much about the human girl. When the human tried to help, I pushed her down again. I then turned my attention back to Hige.
"I thought you were going to help out, not smart-mouth me." I shot at him. "you're scared of what she might do to you...well don't worry. The only one you should worry about is me or Jane." I chuckled. I glanced at the girl, "Do you want the first taste?"

Roxy fell to the ground. I tried to rush to her aid, only to be knocked back on the ground, gasping for breath. My head involuntarily turned to keep watch on Roxy. I still cared for her. I heard bits and pieces of Aro's and Hige's irritation with each other. But I didn't pay attention much. My heart was pounding and I was scared when pain I might encounter next.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Hige: I rolled my eyes at his complaining. Sure he was leader and all, but he could stop being spoilt.
I looked back to the girl when Aro offered me the first taste. "I would love to." I snarled and leant in towards Janise.

Kiba: "Hige! NO!" I screamed when i regained conciousness. I could hear the whole situation while I was out. Damn Aro to the deepest pits of hell, I don't care if him and Carlise are close, Aro could die for all I cared.
Hige looked at me with his eveil gaze. I snarled at him, bearing my fangs. I meant business.
Well, Time to hang up my caring side for now, now I needed to be tough.
I twisted my cowboy hat on a lil tighter and got to my feet with ease.
Just lay there and be a good brother won't you? I heard hige say in his mind.
I quickly looked over to janise to see that she was still alright. I didn't say anything to her, I just kept growling.
Hige turned fully to me ready to fight. I wasn't about to let him win this time.
He lunged, and I lunged. A huge crack echoed through the woods like a thunder strike when we met in the middle.
MOVE! I yelled into Janise's mind. This was the best distraction I could think up seeing the situation.
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:48 pm

My mind was clouded and I barely heard Kiba scream at me to run. I propped myself up on my forearms , preparing to get up. As I was on my way up when I was fiercely pushed down on my back and threatened. I looked harshly into my pursuers' eyes. Then backed off. Those eyes were another vampire's. I laid my head down on the ground in surrender. I tried to look away from his eyes, but he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

The girl was going to make a break for it. I slammed my foot against her chest not caring if I had broken anything. I leaned down in her face, forcing her to look at me. "Don't think about it." I threatened. Glancing at the Hige and his brother, I chuckled. The two were still fighting. "Looks like I get the first taste." I said, not wanting the girl to slip out of my grasp again. I shoved her head to the side and sank my teeth into her neck. As her sweet blood filled my mouth I heard her scream along with many others. That made me chuckle.

His cold teeth clamped onto my neck and filled me with pain and the slightest twinge of pleasure. I lifted my chest to try and get away, to no prevail. As he his bite continually stayed on my neck, the twinge of pleasure grew.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Kiba:
I was struggling to kep Hige from chomping at my own throat let alone keeping him away from Janise.
Out of the corner of my eyes i saw Aro stomp on her and lean in..
"Noo!" I screamed and found enough energy to push Hige into the nearest tree and tear off his arm.
Karma's a b!%ch.
I rushed over to Where Aro was and tried to pry him off of Janise.
I growled as I used the last of my energy to rip him off of my friend. I was losing strength and I knew I couldn't last for much longer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moon (Open but please PM to join)
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next