House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Moon (Open but please PM to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Becoming leader of the Dark Daughters & Sons
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skylar Arcc
Affinities : Music and Shadows

New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:09 am

I felt a tug at my shoulder. The person tugging at me, wasn't that strong, so I easily pushed them off. I left the girl's figiting becoming weaker and I lifted my head to see if Hige wanted any still. Kiba was lying near a tree twitching, so I wasn't concerned. Hige slowly stood up and I kept the slightly figiting girl on the ground.

Pain. Pleasure. What is wrong with me?! Could this world get any weirder?
Those were only some thoughts that were racing through my head while the 'Leader' as I so fancily nick-named him, tried to what? Kill me? I felt him pull back and my body tried to relax, but there was that still growing twinge of pleasure that left me wanting that same pain that had came the first time.
I. Am. Going. Crazy. I concluded in my mind. Until more comotion happened, I had time to think to myself.
Back to top Go down
http://demigods.wikia.com/wiki/User:Homemadecookies2
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:19 am

Hige:
I got up and brushed my pants. I watched as Aro threw my brother over to a tree and knocked him out.
"That wasn't nice." I said calmly as I made my way back over.
I crouched down next to Aro and studied the girl. I could see she was having mixed emotions as the poison was pumped through her bllod stream.
My eyes locked themselves onto Aro next.
My hand moved so fast that you woul've only felt the wind brushing against your skin and thought nothing of it.
But my hand landed on Aro's throat, clenching just enough to make him choke, but not enough to suffocate him.
"Nobody hurts my brother, but me." I said darkly to the anceint vampire.
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:35 am

I chuckled as the young vampire clenched my throat. It caught my breath a little, but didn't do any harm. "You wouldn't want to be the blame for my death would you? With a witness too?" I nodded to Jane. I brang my fist around to slug him in the stomach, bringing both of us to the ground. We rolled around fighting, for a while when the screaming started...again.

My emotions soon cleared and I began to feel burning pain again. Screams filled my throat and continously came through with sound. Burning sensations and flames, spread through my body. No one came to my aid and I felt deserted. I felt like I was dying and I had no friends. I began to think of my family, how they must feel. How they would never know how their daughter died. I felt someon touch my arm, but through the tears from the pain, I couldn't see who it was.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 am

((Aha! Who touches her arm?))
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:38 am

((any one you want...it could be Kiba or Roxy))
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 am

((right. I knew that :}))

Kiba:
I struggled my way back over to Janise. I witnessed the biting, I desperatly tried to pry him off. But I had been too weak. I needed blood...
Janise was struggling with the venom. What would happen to her? She had already been bitten. I desperatly wanted Carlise to be here, He'd know what to do.

As Aro and Hige squabbled in the dirt, I managed to touch Janise's arm.
Janise...I don't know if you can hear me...But you need to stay strong...I'm sorry.. I whispered the last part into her mind.
What could I do? I could try and help Hige, but I was too weak, I'd get killed. He had the speed to fight the anceint one.

Roxy was still under Jane's grasp of her power. I could help her. Roxy could come and comfort Janise... Or Spice and Pixie. Where had they gone? Did they go and get help? I never saw them leave..

I struggled to my feet and got into the right state of mind. A growl escaped me, and I zipped over to where jane was standing looking over the screaming girl.
I rushed up behind the vampire and grabbed around her throat.
"This is for me.." I squeesed. "This is for Roxy.." I squeesed harder.. "And this is for Janise." I dug my claws into her dead flesh..
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:58 am

((0-0 ooooooooooh Smile me likie haha nice!))

Kiba's words barely stayed in my head, but I managed to understand. My body tried to relax but the pain was to great and the pain grew worse the harder I tried to relax. I heard some crunching sound and then a thump against the ground. Kiba was by my side again. His words were more mumbled this time, but I managed to slightly understannd.

Hige and I quarrelled on the ground as I witnessed glimpses of Kiba, murdering Jane. I was furious and tighted my hold on Hige. He manuvered, and I manuvered. We were going in a circle. I almost had the upper hand of the fight, when he caught me off gaurd. Fear swiped across me. He can beat me. I thought.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:41 pm

kiba: I watched as Jane's dead body collapse to the ground. An evil joy ran through my body, I missed murdering lives. Stealing the only thing they eat and breathe for.
I heard Roxy gasping for breath and steadying herself. She looked up to me, and I made a single nod to her.

I looked back into the direction of the fight, Hige had Aro. Was he going to bite?
I couldn't stand still long enough to watch, I had to get back to Janise.
I went as fast as I could back to her side. I knelt down and looked over her. I checked her pulse, which was sky rocketing, and her bite mark. Aro was greedy, the mark looked sore.

"Janise, stay strong.." I murmered gently moving stands of hair out of her face. "Focus, you can get through this. Don't worry about them, focus on you."
I had this sudden urge to protect her with my life. She was a close friend and I would do anything for her. She helped me see the light through the murderous tunnel. If she didn't survive I feared that I would sink into the pit of evil once again.
"Thank you for everything.." I whispered and bent down to give her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Hige: The old guy put up a good fight. i was going to make him pay for what he had done.
Out the corner of my eye, I saw my brother take out Jane.
I focussed back on Aro. I hissed at him, then managed to find my voice. "No one will blame me for your death now." I whispered coldly in to his ear.
I was locked onto his back and my fangs were right next to his throat...
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:46 pm

((sorry the long wait)) ((and sorry it's short))

The young one's determination infuriated me. As I watched Jane's dead body fall to the ground, my temper only increased. My anger took over as I threw Hige on the ground, stepping on his throat. "Stay down."

My body ached and the pain was slowly growing worse. Heavy breathing filled my lungs, as my body struggled to convulse. Kiba was concerned about me, I could see it in his eyes. But I knew, I probably wouldn't make it through the next hour or so, with the increasing pain.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Kiba: What would Carlise do? Where was Spice and Pixie Fay? Why was this happening?
I moved my palms to cover Janise's cheeks. "Stay with me Janise. Don't close your eyes." I said to her. she looked like she was fading away, "No Janise! Look at me. Don't leave me." I was desperate now, I was helpless, I couldn't do anything.

I heard a thud and I glanced behind me. Hige was down. Sh!T
"Janise, Stay awake. Don't go to sleep ok?" I gave her another kiss on the forehead before I went to go help Hige.

Hige: I nearly bit down when Aro had a sudden wave of strength.
I wasn't quick enough to dodge his attack and he had me pinned. I was choking on the pressure he had on my throat, but I neednt breathe, I had no blood in me to give oxygen to.
I glared at him when he ordered me to stay down. I saw a shadow blur towards us and Aro was knocked to the ground.
I glanced back to where the figure came from, Janise was alone. The venom was still trying to take over her.
I smelt her fear, her blood and adreniline. I licked my lips as the bloodhunger came back to me.
I looked over too where Kiba and Aro were sqabbling and I got to my feet.
If I helped Kiba I would just get in the way, He could distract Aro for a while.
I turned back in the direction of Janise.
I made my way over and I knelt by her side. I didn't say anything, but I saw the terror in her eyes. Her musscles were spazzing and she kept groaning, an automatic response for human pain.
I smiled. This was priceless. I gave one last look towards Aro and Kiba, then back to the ragged bite mark on Janise's arm.
What was I thinking? That I could save her for my brother's sake? He was better as a murderous beast.
But I could suck the venom out of her system and still get blood that I needed. Not too much so I kill her.. Just enough to give me strength.
I still hadn't said anything and she was still looking at me wide eyed.
I grabbed her arm and bit down. Her scream was human ear pearcing. but I kept sucking. Aro would be loving this. But I was only doing it for Kiba.
It took only three mouth fulls to get the venom out. Janise still had plenty of blood, but she would be unconsious for now.
I reluctantly let go and wiped my mouth.

((S'all right lil sis (: It was good (: ))
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:54 am

(I just had to post to keep this active..
NBV, Pixie? Do we want to open this again for more people??)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Locked and moved to the Paused section on creators request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moon (Open but please PM to join)
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44