House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Not So Innocent Lifestyle

Go down 
+2
SpenAshBec
Rose
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

My Not So Innocent Lifestyle Empty
PostSubject: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm

From the outside it looks like Lexi has it all. The grades, the looks, the guy, the friends.. Everything looks perfect from the outside- but secretly she's miserable. She struggled to keep her grades up, she's pretty sure her friends are using her and she doesn't love her boyfriend like everyone seems to think she does... instead she's falling for the bad boy.
How long will the seemingly perfect lifestyle take to make the innocent crack?

~~~

Right, first roleplay in a long time!! (Over coming some really evil writers block >.>) So don't be too harsh if this sucks D:
Open for all, hoping to start this pretty soon though so sheets in quickly..
Need the boyfriend and the bad boy, and some 'friends' (:

~~~

Name: Alexis 'Lexi' Tarus
Bio: ^^
Pic:
My Not So Innocent Lifestyle Nicole2
Back to top Go down
SpenAshBec
Discovering you have an affinity for Fire
SpenAshBec

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Bad boy please? (:
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Go for it ;D
Back to top Go down
SpenAshBec
SpenAshBec

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Thanks lovely <333

Name: Lucas Criss
Bio: Lucas is the bad boy at school. He has lots of hook-ups with girls, and he always has a smoke. He's been watching Lexi for a while now, he likes the way she moves. Too bad she's a little innocent girl...maybe Lucas could ruff her up.
Looks: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle DarrenCriss1
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Can I be one of the friends?(:
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Arwen
Affinities : Water and Air

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:10 pm

May I join as a 'friend as well?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Sure both of you can (:
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Name: Lauren Saunders
Bio: Goody two shoes, straight A's never even had so much as a hair out of place. She used to do sports when she was younger but now she's all grades all the time.
Looks: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle Tumblr_laafcgrgmd1qcx5xno1_400
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:40 pm

OUUU, Rosey can I be Lucas's friend & Lexi's friend!? :$
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Yes indeedy xD
Just need a boyfriend now (:
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:42 pm

I'll be the boyfriend if you want ^^
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Awesome xD
Get character sheets up and then I'll start x)
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Name: Max 'Maxxie' Shaw
Bio: Max absolutely adores Lexi, both on the inside and the outside. He does everything he can for her and showers her with gifts whenever it's possible. Max's grades are barely average, he's not the nerd-type guy at school, but he isn't the jock either. He's just exists, like most other high school students.
Looks: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle Tumblr_lkxtm8gD971qcsrbao1_500_large
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Thank you (:
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Name : Emma Catherine.
Biography : Emma is quite a hyperactive person. But when she becomes serious, she becomes serious. To play the part she even puts on fake glasses, she's one of the top students in the school, and her parents are very proud. She's one of Lexi's best friends.
Appearance : My Not So Innocent Lifestyle Shailene

Name : Carter Windbloom.
Biography : He's a full out kinda guy, when it comes to sports. Carter doesn't have the best grades, though his gym mark is one of the highest in the school, he loves anything to do with physical activity. He's cocky, confident and a rule-breaker, he shares this is common with Lucas, which is why they're such good friends.
Appearance : My Not So Innocent Lifestyle Tumblr_lntygb9ODz1qkdo00o1_500_large
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Awesomesauce XP

Lexi tapped her pencil against the desk staring out of the window, she should've been taking noted but the beautiful weather outside was distracting her from the dreary goings on within the classroom. She looked over to see Lauren and Emma clearly understanding whatever was going on at the front of the class and sighed almost inaudably before starting to scribble in the margins and wishing longfully for the bell.

Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Maxxie sat in the class, his eyes gazing over to Lexi every so often. He couldn't help himself by get distracted with her beauty, or well, what he thought was beauty. He smiled to himself before turning back to his work, he'd written out half of the questions and shrugged. That was enough for him. He pushed the sheet of paper to the edge of his desk and leaned back into his chair, his eyes catching sight of Lexi's face again which was glowing perfectly in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:22 pm

I made sure to keep my notes neat so I could look back at them later before any tests we would have to take over it. Math wasn't necisarially my favourite subject but that didn't mean I was going to do amazing on every assignment given in the class.
Back to top Go down
SpenAshBec
SpenAshBec

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Lucas laughed with Carter as they walking into class with only a half hour left. "Hey, Teach. Sorry I'm late, me and my boy here had to have a smoke before class, ya dig?" The teacher frowned and pointed to the seats in the front, "Sit!" He grinned, taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Emma scribbled notes down faster than a anyone understood. Her glasses were on, and her hair pushed back from her face. When the teacher asked a question her hand automatically went up, answering the question without breaking the proper word order, she smiled smugly when the teacher praised her. When she was finished writing down the questions and answers, she put her chin in her palm, taking her glasses off and putting them on her desk.

Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:30 pm

She yawned, bored brainless and way to far into this lesson to start taking notes now. They wouldn't make sense and she'd just confuse herself more if she tried to pretend to understand what the hell was going on. The teacher looked over at her as she continued to scribbled aimlessly, he frowned obviously noticing that she wasn't paying attention to the class and was clearly in her own world. Her eyes widened slightly before she looked down at the page trying to at least make it look like she was doing something constructive otherwise he'd call upon her for an answer she wasn't likely to know and that would just end in embarressment.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:33 pm

"Typical." I muttered as Lucas and his friend came in late. My hand shot up immediatly for the next question seconds after the teacher had finished talking; I didn't stop writing either usually I could focus on two things at once.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Maxxie blinked and turned away from Lexi and towards the two idiots which had entered the class, he rolled his eyes and placed his elbow onto his desk and his head into hand. He didn't want to have to endure their stupid remarks for the remainder of the lesson and scrambled in his pocket to find his iPod, when he found it, he pulled it out and placed the two small speakers within his ears and started to listen to music. This wasn't anything out of the ordinary for Maxxie, and he never got caught, he had a very good poker face, one which allowed him to look like he concentrating and paying attention when in truly, he was in his own world.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Lexi looked up as the others lumbered into the classroom, she watched in awe as they lounged at the front of the room without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:38 pm

[Forgive me for the wait!

Name: Jessamine Gray
Bio: Jessamine absolutely hates Lexi with a raw passion. She always has, all the years they've known each other. The only reason why she sticks around is for popularity. She is jealous of everything about Lexi; her looks, her popularity but most of all her boyfriend. Still, she's one of the closest to Lexi, and spends most of her awake time with her, desperatly hoping to find something that will bring her down.
Looks: *will find tomorrow* ]

Jessamine tapped her pen against her desk, gazing dreamly towards Max before moving over to Lexi, forcing herself not to gaze at her with despise, but with a friendly love. Lexi didn't deserve this life, she thought angrily. Not a single bit of it.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle Empty

Back to top Go down

My Not So Innocent Lifestyle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Extracurricular Activities :: Paused RPs-
Jump to: