House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Not So Innocent Lifestyle

Go down 
+2
SpenAshBec
Rose
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SpenAshBec
Discovering you have an affinity for Fire
SpenAshBec

Female Leo Rat

My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Lucas looked to Carter, "Hey, who's the hot brunette in the back?" He raised his eyebrows, looking towards the back of the room
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Lexi looked at Jessmine before gazing back at the clock counting down the minutes until she could get out of this hellhole and outside
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Jessamine glanced away from Lexi when their eyes met, taking in all that was written on the board in a matter of seconds. She didn't have to write it down to remember it, due to the fact that she had a photographic memory. She looked back at Maxxie, smiling softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Carter smirked. "Alexis Tarus, or formally known as his girlfriend." He replied, nodding to her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Maxxie noticed the two boys looking at Lexi, he frowned a little, looking in their directions and his eyes narrowed even further when one of them gestured towards him. He scoffed and closed his maths book, placing it in his messenger bag, the signal for break was going to ring any minute now.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:19 pm

The bell rang and Lexi exhaled happily scooping her belongings up in a single motion and looking over at Max,
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Arwen
Affinities : Water and Air

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:21 pm

I carefully shut my notebook and picked up my things. I looked at the two boys who had sat in the front row a few seats to the right and ahead of me. "Next time would you two shut up and show up, unlike the two of you some people you know, actually care about school." I said.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Max climbed out of his chair and unhooked one of the speakers from his ears, he looked as Lexi made her way towards him and smiled. "Hey." He said, he wrapped an arm around her waist they walked past the two annoyances, clearly indicating she was his
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Jessamine gathered her things, turning to Lexi and Maxxie. "I swear, sometimes it feels like they only have this class to annoy us."
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Lexi plastered a smile on her face listening to them talk, "It works then" she commented as they passed the two of them at the front of the class
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Max shook his head and his arm tightened a little around his girlfriends waist as they finally exited the class. He rested his bag on one arm as they walked down the hallways, towards where they usually went for break.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Lexi moved with the to their usual spot outside in the sun, she dropper her stuff to the grass and sat stretching her legs out into the light
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Carter just smiled at the people who talked to him and Lucas, not really caring about anything that they said, he stood and walked to Lucas. Looking infront of him at a girl who was obviously spaced out and didn't know everyone had left. Tapping her shoulder, he smirked. "Honey. Class ended."

When Emma felt a tap on her shoulder she looked over and rolled her eyes. "Thanks." Was all she said, getting up and slipping her glasses and books into her bag, she walked out without a word. When outside, she looked for Alexis, finding her in the usual spot, she walked over. "Can I sit with you?" She asked, smiling at Maxxie.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:18 pm

I walked out of the classroom and went outside like everyone else usually did, except instead of socializing I started on homework.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Lexi looked up at her and smiled, "Sure" She told her as she patted the grass beside her, Emma was a friend she knew she could depend on
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Maxxie sat down next to his girlfriend and leaned back, letting the sun bathe his face. He shrugged his messenger bag off his shoulder and let it drop to the ground. He hummed a little, before sitting back up, noticing some new arrivals.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Emma nodded and sat next to her. "I swear that those two guys in our class are a waste of human brain cells. If they have any." She said, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SpenAshBec
SpenAshBec

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Lucas stood up. "This is bollocks. Maxxie and his little prep-gang need to go." He cracked his knuckles. "Let's go show that goody-two shoes, Lauren that she doesn't backtalk us." Lucas wasn't going to lay a finger on any of the girls, he was going to challenge her to a little game of wits. Only Carter knew, but, he was mad smart, he just chose not to show it off like Lauren.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Carter chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "Why not?" He said, following Lucas out of the room, his bag slung over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:46 pm

I took a break from my homework to read my book, I put my folders and stuff off to the side and layed on my tummy on the grass propping my head up on my hand.
Back to top Go down
SpenAshBec
SpenAshBec

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Lucas walked out to the courtyard area. "Hey, Lauren! I'd appreciate if you didn't meddle in things that you know nothing about. I'll have you know, I care a lot about school, I just have...reasons for not showing it." His faced tinged red. Ever since he'd gotten his first 100 in pre-school, his drunk of a father told him that good grades meant nothing except that you were 'a faggot without a life'. "So, if you don't mind, please don't go accusing me of not caring when you have never bothered to ask why I'm late, or why I don't have my homework done. Are we clear?" He said, nearly shaking, trying not to cry. He ran off, leaving the prep-gang to wonder what was wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:04 pm

I raised and eyebrow and got my books together before running after it. "Lucas! Slow down!" I shouted at him. I felt bad for upseting him, so I figured I should at least apollogize.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Maxxie sat there, one his eyebrows raised in a very confused fashion. "Right." He said, he shook his head a little and laid his back down onto the grass and folding his arms across his chest. "I don't even wanna know what that was about." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
SpenAshBec
SpenAshBec

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 pm

"What? Come to correct my grammar?" Lucas bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Carter walked with Lucas, patting his shoulder, until she came back. Carter raised an eyebrow at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Not So Innocent Lifestyle   My Not So Innocent Lifestyle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Not So Innocent Lifestyle
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Extracurricular Activities :: Paused RPs-
Jump to: