House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers*

Go down 
+4
Dandelion
BerettaBoys
hzp5050
WazzuMan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers*   Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers* EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:37 am

As the title says, possible spoilers from Awakened and Dragon's Oath.

While reading about Anastasia's possible affinity for earth I couldn't help but remind myself that she shares that same affinity with her killer's love interest. It makes me wonder if this would have some significance later, makes me wonder how Dragon would react if Stevie Rae used her earth affinity to protect Rephaim much like the two instances Anastasia used it the night Dragon became a vampyre.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on the subject...
Back to top Go down
hzp5050
hzp5050

Female Cancer Goat

Character sheet
Name: Annlouise Morrigan
Affinities : Fire and Law

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers*   Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers* EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:37 pm

I already know it's not going to end well with Dragon and Stevie Rae, my spider sense is tingling. As for Anastasia's Earth Affeintiy and all that might have a role to play in, it shocked me by the way
Back to top Go down
http://xspellboundx.proboards.com/index.cgi
BerettaBoys
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers*   Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers* EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Dragon seems to be too deep in his loss for Anastasia to even care whether or not Stevie Rae uses Earth to protect Rephiam. He'll probably see her as a traitor and dwell more in Darkness. That's kinda why Nyx and the bespelled locket Anastasia gave him are telling him to remember his Oath. If he keeps turning away from it, he'll never come back from the Dark Side.

It was a good thing that the novella allowed us to see what Dragon was like before he met Anastasia, though. It shines a light for us to understand why he's doing what he's doing. So it makes it equally hard to hate him for it. Pity is all we feel for him. But his grief is too hard to deal with so he's chillin' on the lovely Island of Denial.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers*   Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers* EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:14 am

Anastasia wasn't as much linked to the earth as Stevie Rae. And as Bretta said, i don't think he even noticed that SR saved Rephaim with the power of the earth so i guess there wouldn't be an influence in any way.
I agree with izp, Dragon would completely freak out in the next books and he'll really gonna try to kill Rephaim Sad( Hope he wouldn't be successfull...
Back to top Go down
Leah Redbird
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Leah Redbird

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: Leah Redbird
Affinities : Affinty for all the elements plus visions, aim, physic and high priestess in training

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers*   Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers* EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:44 am

BerettaBoys wrote:
Dragon seems to be too deep in his loss for Anastasia to even care whether or not Stevie Rae uses Earth to protect Rephiam. He'll probably see her as a traitor and dwell more in Darkness. That's kinda why Nyx and the bespelled locket Anastasia gave him are telling him to remember his Oath. If he keeps turning away from it, he'll never come back from the Dark Side.

It was a good thing that the novella allowed us to see what Dragon was like before he met Anastasia, though. It shines a light for us to understand why he's doing what he's doing. So it makes it equally hard to hate him for it. Pity is all we feel for him. But his grief is too hard to deal with so he's chillin' on the lovely Island of Denial.

I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
watervampire_nyx
Going to the House of Night
Going to the House of Night
watervampire_nyx

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: kuoyoki yuki icesabella iceleia darkstar nightshade shadowheart
Affinities : water,ice,visios,darkness,fire,electricity

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers*   Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers* EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

i don't think there is any relation between the 2.
Back to top Go down
spookmb
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
spookmb

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet
Name: spook
Affinities : earth,love,can make people tell the truth, prophetees and spirit.

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers*   Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers* EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:22 pm

IT WAS SO SAD WHEN I WAS READING IT AND FOUND OUT THE SHE WAS KILLED WORST PART IS STEVIE RAE IS CONNECTED TO HIM!Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers*   Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers* EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:05 pm

@ Spookmb: Please do Not write all in Caps. It is one of the rules on this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers*   Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers* Empty

Back to top Go down

Anastasia's affinity *Possible spoilers*
Page 1 of 1