House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned

Go down 
+3
Leah Redbird
Bella-Rose
Lilith of Night
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned Empty
PostSubject: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:54 pm

What do you think Nyx meant about it not being over and just beginning? What do you think will happen to Stark? What do you think the bright light coming from Kalona was before Zoey and Stark woke in the grove?
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Yeah, i was confused about that. Perhaps the bright Light being destroyed within Kalona by the Darkness, was Kalona's love for Nyx, all his good intentions. Now he's just a shell of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:00 am

You know, I was thinking the same thing. That the light was the only piece of his soul that was good or maybe his free will. Now that he's under Neferet's control he can no longer do what he wants and his free will was the only way he could have chosen Light, but now it's gone.
Back to top Go down
Leah Redbird
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Leah Redbird

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: Leah Redbird
Affinities : Affinty for all the elements plus visions, aim, physic and high priestess in training

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:46 am

What do you think Nyx meant about it not being over and just beginning? I think this meant there is lot more of evil nerfet to defeat!!!!What do you think will happen to Stark?I think he and zoey will grow togther more. What do you think the bright light coming from Kalona was before Zoey and Stark woke in the grove? i think it was his good side shining through and maybe he will turn to the light.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:51 am

I think she means that the worst of it has yet to come. I think that in the previous books Zoey was just learning about her powers and how to control them and now that she knows her job is just beginning. I think that Stark and Zoey will have a different relationship than every other guy in the book. I think he's there mostly to protect her and keep her out of danger. I don't think they'll have a very romantic relationship anymore. I think my post above was what I thought the light was.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:54 am

You know Lilith I may have to agree with you. Zoey could decide that when she gets back to her body from the Other World that there's just simply too much going on in her life right now for a romantic relationship. Which, in my opinion, is what she should have done from Untamed onward. Being a High Priestess of a House of Night is a demanding job.
Back to top Go down
darkanhel19
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
darkanhel19

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Jadelyn
Affinities : Visions, earth

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:14 pm

I think it means that neferet is just startin her plan, zoey's relationship with stark is gonna be different because he choose honor over love so he is more about protecting her, also im not sure about kalona because white is suppose to represent evil
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:04 am

Not always. So far the only thing that was light/white in the series was the bull. Kalona has black wings and the mockers are black ravens. Now if his wings were white, then maybe. I think that what Nyx said about Light not always meaning good and Darkness not always being evil was about the bulls. Because Neferet surrounded herself with Darkness and I think we would all agree that she's evil.
Back to top Go down
Carlybabes
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Carlybabes

Female Aries Rat

Character sheet
Name: Carly
Affinities : Water,Earth,Animals

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:00 pm

I think she mean metaphoriclly ( i know i sound like damien) but i think she means that its not over, theres more to come.....

And Nyx's exact words about light and darkness were: Darkness does not always equate to evil just as light does not always bring good.

I think Stark will be Zoeys warrior till the end ( which im dreading) but Zoey will love him their raltionship will grow to an extent.....
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Yea, that's pretty much what I said. I just didn't use Nyx's exact words. Doesn't mean what I said had a different meaning. Still, you can't argue that Neferet isn't evil because of Darkness. If Nyx knew about the bulls, which I'm sure she did then the reason she said that Darkness doesn't always mean bad and Light doesn't always mean good is because of that fact. SR thought that by conjuring the white bull that it was obviously good. But other than that one event Darkness has been used to portray evil. Just like with everything, there's always an exception.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:55 am

It's really annoying though if you have at the end of EVERY SINGLE BOOK "this is just the beginning..."
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 pm

I agree. Just like how they described the twins at the beginning of every book except Burned. I was like, if you read the series you'd know that they weren't actually twins. I don't know why they repeated that every book.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:01 am

The whole Twin explanation thing really annoys me. Their relationship is supposed to be seemless, like you'd know they were twins just by talking to them, so much so that they could possibly be considered fraternal twins. Having an explaination about their bond kinda undermines that. They could have put in the occassional remark of "It was hard sometimes to remember that Erin really wasn't black" or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:47 am

I agree, I was always irritated that they explained it every book. I felt like everyone knew by now that no one needed it repeated to them. Besides, who starts reading a series of books at the middle?
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 am

Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public Smile
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor
Meeting new friends at Lunch
Meeting new friends at Lunch

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:01 pm

True, those repetitions are annoying. Though with other stuff, like how people look it could be useful, after probably forgetting it in the time we gotta wait for the next book. Dunno, until recently, I shied away from starting unfinished series, because the waiting time can be extremely annoying. And I thought Burned was the last book, so that's why I started HoN. But I don't regret doing so. Definitely not. ^^

Even if it will be years until it's finished. Which is as good as it's bad. *g*
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:41 am

I hate having to wait so long Sad but i guess we have the Fledgling Handbook for the inbetween
Back to top Go down
Livi
Going to the House of Night
Going to the House of Night
Livi

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Olivia Rose
Affinities : Close to cats and air, poems.

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:24 am

Yeah I think she means that the battles will keep on coming :L x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned   Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned Empty

Back to top Go down

Could be SPOILERS, about the end of Burned
Page 1 of 1