House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Visit from an Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Ellesmere
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Lady Ellesmere

Female Taurus Goat

Character sheet
Name: Ellesmere
Affinities : Earth

A Visit from an Angel Empty
PostSubject: A Visit from an Angel   A Visit from an Angel EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:42 pm

I was walking down a crowded street one cold winter evening. When I came accross a young scared little begger girl. She looked tired and hungrey and something about those eyes. They were so sad and yet so wise. She looks directly at me and says:

Girl: "I have a question for you traveler, this is something you must think about and answer honistly."

Me: "What may your question be?"

She pauses as if trying to find the right words to say. Then she says:

Girl: "Would you give your life to save anothers? Also do you understand that life is to short and that you should not dwell on the past?"

Me: " That was 2 questions, why do ether of these matter?"

Girl: " You shall find out"

Just as she says that, a on coming truck comes directly towards us. She pushs me out of the way, which saves my life. I look back at her and see her staring back at me. Then the truck hits her, but when it leaves. She is not there, then I hear her voice repeat those questions. i learned that day, that my worrys and proublems were not worth thinking about. I am thankful,I was saved by an angel.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyellesmere.deviantart.com/

A Visit from an Angel
Page 1 of 1