House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
^.^drusilla^.^
Researching so you don't screw up again
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet
Name: Uri
Affinities : Fire,Electricity,

Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:31 pm

"Yea I know" He muttered, "we need to cover out scent some of the warriors are on duty looking for us.." He walked looked around his worry gone he was in fight mode ready to defend Elaine at any moment. He saw a lounge with smokers he smiled a bit, 'hope you don't mind smelling like smoke best way to cover a scent" He headed towards the lobby
Back to top Go down
http://bdbseries.forumotion.com/
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:04 pm

"Not so much, but if that helps, what the hell." Elaine frowned at the thought of smoke. Her father smoked and she used to choke on the clouds of nicotine. She followed Ben, keeping close to him and looked everywhere around her. She felt eyes on her, but she couldn't place them. Elaine felt someone was close, and that someone is bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Ben went frigid and stopped mid stride as he heard a voice he recognized oh to well with a slight clap, "Clever boy your father taught you well and that's how I knew you would be here oh Sir Gabriel would be so pleased when I bring back home his wife and the betrayer of his family.. tisk...tisk..tisk.." He could hear the rustle of clothing moving as if he were shaking his head he kept Elaine close to him and looked around with a small smirk he merely spoke not turning around, "Will no matter what you do Gabriel isn't gonna favor you like he did with me your too.. asinine. No matter how you try you won't get any where near my level of skill and he won't find another like me..oh by the way.." Ben looked over his shoulder already knowing who it was, "Tell 'Sir' Gabriel he's messing with the wrong man" he smiled picked up Elaine and with the fog of the smoke helping him he was able to jump and move fast enough to him and Elaine on a movie security car the moved rather fast through the crowded airport they were soon far and out sight when they reached the Ireland Gate and he got off with her they got there just in time as it was about to take off he gave them there tickets and they were soon loaded onto the plane.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Elaine was scared. The voice was not familiar to her, but it sounded serious. Thank god Ben was the best in the guards and he handled the situation the best way. Once they passed the gate to the plane her heart beat slowed down, but was still worried. Now they know where they are going. It will be a matter of time when Gabriel finds them. And by now, he will probably be pissed off, even more now they ran away. But Elaine had hope, and Ben will protect her. She took his hand and looked deep in his eyes. "It will be fine now." She put her hand on his cheek and smiled gently. They only had a moment of peace before they rushed into the plane.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 pm

He smiled at herthen they went onto the plane they took there seat there was no one on the plane that was a threat, he relaxed a bit, "Don't worry he doesn't know were we are going and if they did they would think something rather different then were we are actually going.." He smile at her a bit
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Elaine was relaxed. The words comforted her. She simply nodded in agreement and smiled at Ben. Since she never traveled by plane she was excited. She took a deep breath as she heard on the speakers pilots voice.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:57 pm

He smiled a bit and took her hand in his and held it the pilots talked, the flight attendants giving the instruction in case of an emergency. They soon were getting ready for take off.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:43 am

Elaine was excited. She couldn't stop smiling as the plane took off. The feeling of gravity pulling you down when you are going up, was something she never experienced before. When she would go down, she wouldn't get up, sometimes for an hour or two. When they were finally in the air she was awed by the clouds, and the late sun still shinning, making clouds look like pink poofy cotton wool. She looked at Ben and with a small movement kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for this." She put his arm around his and brought him closer.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:09 pm

He smiled and watched her excitement the whole time he loved to see her happy and smile. He smiled when she kissed his cheek, "Anything for you remember that" he smiled as she pulled him closer to her he laughed a bit and kissed her forehead. They had a few hours on the plane.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Elaine felt the warmth of his body as he held her close to him. She felt like Ben was her own sun and the only reason she is alive. Well, actually, he is the only reason she still breaths. She whispered to him "can I ask you something personal?" she was getting excited about the question she had in mind, and it was shown from her heart beating so loud she could feel it in her ears. Elaine wanted to be with Ben forever, and she wanted to seal it. Even though she is formally still married to Gabriel, she didn't care, because that marriage was just that, formal, and nothing else. She wanted to be with Ben forever, and since she is a sucker for old fashion way, she wanted to marry Ben to seal the relationship. Gabriel and Elaine were married in a vampire church, which meant nothing to her, and since they are headed to Ireland, Elaine wanted to use that opportunity to fulfill her dream of marrying in an old Celtic church.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:46 pm

He smiled a a bit and looked at her he could hear her heart beat he took her hand and kissed it, "of course you can." he smiled softly at her and kept her hand in his and only looked at her and he only saw that ll he every saw was Elaine. He would do anything for her she was his life now and nothing else but her.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 am

Elaine took a deep breath and exhaled just as deep. "If we ever get a chance" she paused a little not knowing if she should continue or not "could we uhm... get married?" Elaine didn't know how Ben would respond to that, but she hoped it would be a positive response.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Ben was stunned by the question which put a smile on his face He put his hand on her face and kissed her, "I was suppose to be the one to pop the question.." he smiled at her then kissed her hand holding it in his he looked at her, "Of course I will marry without a second thought about it. When and if we ever get a chance I will proudly marry you." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Elaine giggled. "I know you were supposed to, but I wanted to do it too. And the timing will be perfect in Ireland." She hugged Ben and looked into his deep eyes. "We will have at least some time to enjoy ourselves over there." She really hoped the things she said was true. She really did want to enjoy some time over there without thinking about Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:38 pm

He smiled and looked at her his eyes not leaving hers they relaxed him calmed him brought him into their own little world without having to worry about anyone only if it were real, He took bother her hands and kissed them not looking away from her as her did so, he let go of one of her hands and placed it on her cheek, "we will have time to just enjoy thing, and the timing is perfect o better place to get married then in Ireland." he smiled
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Elaine was getting happier by the minute. First she is finally away from the torture, she is away with Ben, now they are headed towards Ireland, and they will get married. She couldn't have asked for more. She put her hand on his, and leaned forward. Her lips found his and the minute they touched she felt like her world exploded.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:03 am

He smiled she kissed him and the world round them disappeared into an oblivion as he was lost in her kiss, he melted away. This is why he went to the horrible place, to meet and save Elaine to meet the girl he would forever love and protect as his own. At that moment as they kissed Ben swore to himself more then ever to get Elaine safe even if it meant giving his own life in the process he would do anything for her. She was his one and only the only thing he cared about the only thing his world revolved around the girl he was falling in love with no...no...the girl he was in love with.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Elaine was mesmerized by the kiss. Bens lips tasted like a piece of heaven. She never wanted it to end. Elaine leaned closer to him putting her hand behind his neck. Her hearth was racing and everything disappeared around her. She felt there was no one else on the plane. Like it was their private plane that will fly them forever in this position.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:44 am

As they kissed he felt within him his soul within him and even the partial demon in him knew she was the one and vowed then and there that she is gonna live no matter. Nothing in the world was gonna take her from him... He brought his mind slowly back to the plane hearing someone cough to get our attention..he sighed an pulled back and the world drew back into focus he looked at her before he looked up at the stewardess as she tapped her shoe in impatience, "Sir, ma'm there are children abord we have ha complaints so can we keep down the kissing please?" she asked her tone not fully polite. Ben nodded slightly with a small sigh, "Sorry were just very happy couldn't help ourselves in the moment" he smile at the female slightly she had the look of no care and walked off, "Hospitality much.." he muttered
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Elaine was embarrassed. For the first time in her whole life time she was embarrassed for kissing a man. She sent a silent sorry to Ben, but actually it wasn't her fault at all. It is not her fault that she wants to show how much she loves him, but it is also not her fault people don't know what happened to her and why is she acting like that. Elaine smiled softly as she held Bens hand. "How much until we land?" she wanted to get more sleep before they get to Ireland, even though she would love to watch the clouds and the sun some more, but somehow he was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:35 pm

He rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand he smiled about, "3 hours at least, sleep all you want" he smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:13 am

"Ok, see you soon" Elaine turned to the window, but stayed close to Ben. Sleep came easy to her, she felt that the longer she is away from Gabriel, the more dreams she will have. Never in that horrid place would she think of having a dream. Even sleep. She was too scared to do anything, he might kill her while she sleeps, or torture her, or rape her. But now that she is away she can sleep all she wants. And was exactly what she is doing.

(btw... where is Gabriel? o.O)
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:26 pm

(Sorry been a bit busy lately bringing him in soon ))

He smiled a bit and laid back in the chair, his mind reeling on the next moves to make. he ruffled his hair as he thought. Gabriel would contact all his men and have them be on the look out for Elaine and I.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 pm

(it's ok =) been busy myself xD)

Elaine dreamed about her past. Her human past. How she was happy playing around with her mother, her father making the usual Sunday barbecue. Happy family. Then the clouds came. The big thunder clouds, not gray, but pure black with blue light coming down destroying everything it touches. She screamed as the bolt hit her mother turning her into ash. Once the sky was covered with it, a face appeared from the clouds. Gabriel. The evil itself bringing down pain and torture even in her dreams. When it came down for her, she woke up covered with sweat and noticed Ben was looking at her with worry on his face. "It's ok... Just a nightmare" she barely spoke, still shaken.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:25 am

He swallowed slightly as he looked at her nodded a bit and kissed her hand and then held it to his face, "I wish i could do something to help you with the nightmares.." he muttered feeling bad not able to stop her nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next