House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] Empty
PostSubject: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Never interfere with your assignment. The rule was clear as day. You simply kept your distance did your job and nothing else. Alias “Everlet” Reyn has worked with SHADE, an intelligence agency, for eight years. Her job is not very specific, but the basis of her work is simple: protect and kill if necessary. She has a reputation for a high success rate on missions making her one of the best. Unfortunately, this is all changes in one day.

There is a traitor in the SHADE ranks and Alias is accused of being it. She finds herself out of a job unless she can prove her innocence within one month. If not, she will be on her own as the agency will hunt her down. To calm her nerves she heads out a bar one night and meets (insert name). After one too many drinks they end up in the bedroom. The next morning Alias realizes what she’s done and flees before (insert name) wakes up. She knows the rules are to never fall for an assignment or get involved with someone outside of SHADE as she could reveal important classified information. Neither of the two knows anything about the other. What will happen afterwards?

Characters Needed:
Alias-MeinEngel
(Insert name)-Nemesis

Name: Alias "Everlet" Reyn
Appearance: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] Short-bob-hair-cut-with-red-brunette-color-21282572
Personality: stubborn, easily angered, doesn't take crap from anyone, secretly has anxiety, sarcastic
Organization: SHADE
Weapon of Choice: Revolver (I am not a gun person xD)

*Please note this is my first Mature RP and I am awful at writing sex scenes*

Last edited by MeinEngel on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:00 pm

(me likes =) thanks for letting me know about the rp =) )

Name: Dean "The Death" Morrison
Appearance:Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] Tumblr_lmknpmkcaN1qii8wc
Personality: sarcastic, quiet type, can be romantic when he wants to but he hides it, deadly if you get on his bad side, eccentric, wild in many ways
Organization: SHADE (but he doesn't like to be bosses around there)
Weapon of choice: shotgun for quick action, assassin bow for heavy jobs

(this ok?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:06 pm

((No problem. Yeah, it's good. Just remember what I wrote in the * *))

Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:09 pm

(in the... plot? Oo yea I will =) I'll respond tomorrow on what you write here cause it's already 3am here and I should go to bed in 15 mins or so x.x damn college =_='')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:10 pm

((I'll start tomorrow then, it'll be easier that way. Yeah, I'm incapable to writing intimacy higher than kissing and minor physical stuff))
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:16 pm

(ahahahahaha!! it's ok... you'll get the hang of it =P xD night night =))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:53 pm

((We'll start with the bar scene))

She gripped the leather strap of her purse with a clenched manicured hand as she strode down the alleyway. Men jeered at her from the shadows, tossing back cheap beers and assorted illegal narcotics. Woman scantily clad in loose clothing that looked more akin to rags than actual clothes. Cigarettes dangled between slim fingers, wisps of thick smoke swirled into the air. Alias kept her head down to avoid eye contact. It sent a message: you weren't interested. As long as you went about your business, they only cared about getting paid or their next hit. She continued along the seedy road towards a dimly lit bar. Loud, Top 40 music reverberated off the surrounding buildings at decibels that were not legal. She approached the entrance where a stern faced bouncer stood, arms folded against a wall.

Wordlessly, Alias withdrew her ID and handed it to the bouncer. He took one glance at it, nodded, and pulled back the curtains. She smiled slyly, taking back the card. Alias shoved it back into her purse as she entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:04 pm

Dean was at the bar, naturally his familiar location when he is out of the job. He enjoyed the dark corner of the bar with his familiar friend. Jack Daniels on the rocks. The bartender knew him well so he didn't have to make a special order. Once he sat on the bar stool the bartender simply nodded at him and brought him his drink. Another lonely night in the life of Dean. His gray tux that fit him perfectly make him an outcast among the usual scumbags that hang around there. No one bothered him which was a good thing, for them. Everyone heard stories about Dean killing a man for spilling some beer on his tux. As he sat there he glimpsed around and watched everyone in disgust. But on this night something different happened. As the bouncer pulled up the curtains he noticed a young classy woman enter this hell hole. She was different like him, but there was something interesting about this woman and he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He watched her every move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Alias surveyed the scene as she strode through the writhing crowd of sweaty partygoers. The music vibrated the room, and even to her core it seemed. She instinctively pulled her purse closer to discourage pick-pockets. They loved to scum around bars in this particular area of town. Her eyes narrowed in the blinding strobe lights which flashed a multitude of colours on the patrons, giving the place a hazy look. The stench of stale beer wafted through the air causing Alias to scrunch her nose in disgust. It almost made little sense to her why she had come here. This was the place only scumbags and prostitutes gathered, not sophisticated people such as herself. She stuck out clear as day in her dress which was certainly cleaner than why most partygoers were wearing. Alias managed to extricate herself from the crowd and made her way towards the bar. She slumped down on one of the seats, slamming a twenty down on the counter.

"Hit me with something strong, I don't care what"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Bold move for a lady such as this. Dean thought to himself as he observed this new girl. He noticed she wasn't a regular customer here since the bartender was oh-so polite towards her and by the way she her dress caressed her curves, but he thought he could get familiar. He needed some new flash in his system and this kitty looked just right for it. He just looked at her, for a moment while sipping his friend. Once he was done he simply whistled to the bartender and saw him moving to get him another one. The whistle seemed to surprise this woman and she flinched. Yea, she is definitely not from here. He looked at her with sharp eyes while he took another sip. Make a move, or not make a move Dean thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:39 pm

The bartender wordlessly grabbed in glass and filled it quickly, sliding the drink across the counter towards Alias. She nodded once as he took the cash and gulped down half the glass. The ice clinked loudly against the smooth surface. Carefully, she placed it onto the counter. It burned her throat when she swallowed it which made her eyes water for a few seconds. Wow, for such cheap crap it stings she thought dully. After a moment she grabbed the glass again but this time took a small sip.

"Any particular reason you are staring at me?" she whispered coldly. The bartender, who had been hiding behind a shelf, jumped back startled. Her lips curved upwards into a smirk as the man quickly attended to another customer.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:47 pm

She has skills. Dean thought to himself as he smirked at her. "Yes. You are different. That caught my eye." His cold eyes looked at this new brave woman. He slowly put the glass on down so he could take a better look at her. "Next time try some Jack. It doesn't burn your organs like brandy." He licked his lips still feeling the remains of his friend. With a slow movement he stood up and walked to the stool next to her. He looked at her, curiosity and excitement filled his eyes. "This seat taken?" He leaned on the bar with the glass in his hands before sitting. Dean was polite after all, and intruding her space would be improper of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Alias turned towards the sultry voice addressing her. The man obviously did not fit in with the typical crowd here, given his style of clothing. There was a mysterious air about him, sophisticated perhaps, a man trained with impeccable manners. However, she was cautious. Any random strange could have walked up to her tonight. For all she knew, this fancy, politeness was merely a facade.

"Perhaps" she replied silkily, daintily picking up her brandy and taking a small sip. "Why do you ask?" Testing was the easiest way to differ from the sleazy wannabes who often approached her. If he passed, she might consider. If not, it was his funeral.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Guts, this girl is dangerous, I like. Dean thought to himself as he grinned at this lovely creature. "I ask because you are alone here. And a woman. And new. People around here know me and if they see me sitting next to you you wont be bothered." He was honest as usual. That sometimes almost costed him life. But he rather chooses truth over lies. "By the way you talk you sound like you can protect yourself, but people around here don't care about that AND they work in groups." Still standing there Dean observed her every movement. He noticed that the woman is sharp, but he didn't know in what way. Maybe she is the dangerous one and not the people around him. Oh well, he is magnet for danger after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:12 pm

"Reputation means nothing" she replied slyly, twirling a manicured finger around the rim of the glass. "Anyone can claim to be tough, yet only skills prove otherwise" This man certainly was a charmer, she would give him that. But there was a dangerous sort of presence, if you will, about him that was off putting. From previous experience, Alias had learned that any man could fool a woman with his personality. Falling for that trap lead to danger, often betrayals in her case. Yes, that had been a day She thought, as the memory of England resurfaced.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Despite the woman's reaction Dean sat down on the stool and sighed. "See that man over there?" he pointed at the man with a black tuxedo standing near a table. "That man is the guardian of the mafias boss. He doesn't like strangers and he spotted you the minute you walked in. Every few seconds he scans you and what you're doing." He looked at the woman with seriousness in his eyes then continued. "The man behind us, don't look yet by the way, is the guardian of the bars boss. He is close with the mafias guard and the earplugs in his ears are fake, making him look like a regular party animal but instead he is listening to our conversation, AND I will be in trouble later for telling you all this." Dean took another sip from the glass then continued. "The cameras with IrDa monitor everyone here. They are set on every 50cm around the local." He pointed at the cameras hidden in the shadows. If he looked really close in the shadows he could see a small flickery red light from the cameras. "And yea, I've been here long enough to make a reputation, that is why the bartender, who's name is Michael by the way, knows me and tips me off when the cops are on the way." He turned slowly to the woman. "Name is Dean. And you are a stranger here, and despite all your fighting knowledge, and I can tell you have some because you entered a dump like this, when the mob and the cops are on your pretty as$ you will have to know the way out." He grinned at her and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:49 pm

She felt her whole body suddenly freeze as though time itself had stopped. Goosebumps erupted along the bare skin of her arms despite the room being quite humid. A violent shudder ran down Alias’ spine. If she managed to get herself captured SHADE director would have a field day. No doubt they would want a ransom of a large sum of money for her return, assuming SHADE would comply. Many agents before her had been captured at one point or another, some of them spending months in captivity, others murdered, some even defecting to the Mafia in favour of a more ‘pirate’ lifestyle, as it was called. Alias sighed, flicking a strand of hair from her vision. Of all the places she had to go, it was the one with the most security. She was amazed that the bouncer had not recognized her when she arrived. Another thought came to mind: maybe he did and had simply allowed Alias to enter for the sole purpose of the crime boss to kidnap her. That was fairly common these days, nothing a large sum of money could not do, favours or threats went a long way.

“I see,” she replied, licking her bottom lip. “And what do you propose we do about the situation?” Alias leaned slightly closer to Dean, her eyes glittering under the harsh lights. “Obviously you believe I am helpless, therefore you must have some sort of plan in mind?” If not, well, I might as well be killed on the spot Getting shot or killed had been something the agents trained for, something that could be inevitable, yet Alias did not find the notion comforting to the least.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:58 pm

"Lady, I don't think you're helpless. By the way that you act you can take care of yourself. Sadly, your at the wrong place at the wrong time." Dean leaned over to whisper in her ear. He sensed a seductive perfume on her neck and was holding back the kiss. HE doesn't know her, but the perfumes always hit him in the right place, if they please him. "I suggest we get the hell out of here before they kill us both for talking to each other. I know a hiding spot. Meet me in the bathroom in five if you want to stay alive." He noticed the mafias guardian move and slowly walk to them. He also noticed the bar guardian nodding at the other guard and putting his arm on the back. Dean stood up and looked at her. "Make it one, finish the drink and go to the ladies room." He whispered so the others couldn't hear, but only her ears could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Alias shuddered again as his breath rolled down her neck. He was beginning to get to her, in what way that had yet to be seen. However, this was not the time for trivial nonsense. She could hear the footsteps echoing through the room over the loud music. If she had any chance of getting out alive she had to act natural. As natural as she could. Alias slowly grabbed the drink to assert a level of casualness and drank slowly. After the burning liquid had been completely drained, Alias stood up and brushed off her dresses. The guard was coming closer, she could see that with her peripheral vision. This time though there were two more men trailing close behind. Her heart fluttered as the anxiety slow crept up on her. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. This wasn't the time to panic. Alias straightened her attire and slowly made her way towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Dean was standing near the ladies room door, behind some humongous plant and saw her approaching and so were the rest of the guards. She was natural as usual. When she was close enough he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to him. Their bodies touched as he looked deep into her eyes. "They are behind you, now, I'm going to kiss you, promise me you will not do anything stupid." Dean didn't wait for her response, but instead he leaned and his lips found her. He grabbed her closer to him so their bodies were in full contact in every way. Her soft lips felt good, even though the brandy still stuck on her lips disgusted him, but he neglected that. He grabbed her leg and pulled her up to his hip. The kisses went wild at this point. He didn't know if she was a good actress or she merely liked it, but when he opened his eyes he saw that the guards were just standing there, watching them.

Last edited by Nemesis on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:23 pm

She had not expected him to suddenly ambush her like he did. Before she had time to protest Alias felt his soft lips against hers, nearly crushing them. The stale taste of Jack Daniels lingered on his tongue which was slightly revolting but Alias had no time to voice her disgust. She felt a tug at her leg as his hand firmly yanked it off the ground. Well was the only coherently thought she had. Alias draped her arms around his neck, thankful she had decided to wear high heels as he towered over her by a few inches. Though if need be, there were runners stashed in her purse for emergencies. The warmth coming from the both of them made her head spin. Alias had the sudden desire to never let this moment end, even if she barely knew the man. When the kisses suddenly halted, she pulled back slightly. "What is it?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Did she actually like this? Ok, time for phase two. Dean thought to himself as he carefully watched the guards. His focus shifted when he heard her question. Still breathing heavily from the pleasure he looked at her. "Now, I'm gonna turn you and kiss your neck. Every few seconds check out if the guards moved away." Again without waiting for her reaction he lifted her up so her leg was firmly on his hip and turned her so she could be on the wall. The soft movement from her lips to the neck made him moan since he smelled her perfume that driven him crazy in the first place. He grabbed her leg high so he could almost touch her butt and leaned forward to make sure she is firmly fixed on the wall, but yet comfortable. The slow movements of his hips make him moan even more as he grabbed her other hip still kissing her neck. Dean hoped she is not enjoying this too much as he is, and that she has a clear view on the guards. And he prayed for them to leave soon because he will tear apart her dress and take here there and then.

Last edited by Nemesis on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:18 pm

So now he decided to molest her. Wonderful. He's doing this for his own gain she thought icily. Even if he is helping me in some way, which, now it's doubtful, seeing as he's slobbering all over my neck. Yet despite the sudden anger she felt at his actions Alias felt complied to carry on the charade. Her eyes wandered towards the guards who stood, stern faced and unmoving. Their expressions were that of someone trying to hold back emotions. Clearly the scene before them was slightly disturbing to them, even if they had witnessed such behaviour multiple times. Alias flinched as she felt Dean's hands against her body. If he keeps this up I may have to kick him
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:19 pm

This is too much Dean thought to himself as he kissed her neck. The exit is so fu*king close and we can't move until this morons do he thought frustrated. Dean knows this place pretty well, and thanks to Michael, who tipped him off about the exit, the only thing they have to do is move the damn plant and they will be on the run. Move god dammit move! Dean didn't want for this woman to be uncomfortable so he stopped kissing her and still kept his head out of the guards view. "Keep it up like I'm still kissing you, and pray to god that they get the hell out of that spot soon before I kill them. The exit is behind this plant, we need to move it and we will be in the warehouse and on the way." Dean whispered to her ear hoping that she didn't make any other expression except pleasure. Or he will have to kill them, which will not look good in SHADE.

Last edited by Nemesis on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Alias frowned at his words, turning her head as he asked. Clearly he had not expected the guards to remain where they were. Her eyes glanced briefly towards them, enough to appear innocent. They now held what looked like cell phones up to their ears. One of the two was talking rapidly in another language, French maybe, and scowling frequently. "We will not be getting out of here without a fight" she whispered urgently. "They are calling for reinforcements. If we need to leave, we will risk exposing ourselves thus making it more evident of who we are." Those last words slid off her tongue without much enthusiasm. She had inadvertently suggested something she had hoped he did not notice. Alias stole one last glance at the men. "One of them is gone, the other is still talking"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next