House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 pm

For the first time in this life Dean didn't know what to do. Would he leave the mission be for a week or two? Would he go now and search the whole god damn world to find her and kill her? No, he couldn't do that. But if he doesn't he would also be takes as a traitor. Among all the things Alias caused him, for the first time in his life he was clueless. He got up and got out of the apartment, and went to his study. He started to search for any files containing traitors and well hiding his tracks in the process. After all, he built the freakin system for them, might as well use it for his advantage. He found out that traitors among SHADE are given a month to prove their innocence, which was good. She has a month. He also found out that they never actually get to live for that month, since every free agent is out there searching for them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:31 pm

She sat down in a vacant seat as the pilot made his way to the cockpit. Alias was not in the mood for any small talk whatsoever. She did not know where the plane was taking her; she did not know what her next step would be once she arrived. Alias felt the tears she had held back for several hours threatening to overflow and make her bawl like a two year old. Instinctively, Alias reached up and hastily wiped them away. It was neither the time nor place to cry, especially since there most likely cameras surveying every move she made. Rather than sit there and stew, Alias closed her eyes, hoping to fall asleep. The plane vibrated as the engine roared. It began moving towards the end of the pier moments later.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 am

Dean sat in silence on his big leather armchair. Staring at the virtual screen with all the information he could get from the SHADE servers. He bit his lips while he thought of his next move. How will he find her? He has to warn her. Something was telling him that she is not actually a traitor, but SHADE doesn't go well with assumptions. They need a hard proof for anything they analyze, not just a feeling. He drank his coffee and sighed, wheels in his head turning about what to do, how to react, how to move. Anything would be good for now, but he couldn't find any freaking clue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Alias was unsure as to how long the flight lasted but somewhere in between she had fallen asleep. At least it made up for the lost time from the night before. However, just as the plane lurched when it hit an updraft, she was jostled awake. Her eyes widened in the pitch black of the cabin. Save for the wind whistling outside the window, the only noise was a faint humming of a mini fridge near the back. Alias rubbed her sleep filled eyes with a loud yawn, muttering something in a language that was certainly not English. She took out her phone, blinking in the dim light to check the time. It was only twelve in the afternoon. But who knew where she was, or which time zone she was currently in.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Dean noticed the bottle was half empty already so he sighed. Still clueless about all this he got up. He needed a shower to clear his mind. He started to take off his clothes on the was to the bathroom, he will toss them out later. Once he was inside, he took a look at himself in the mirror. Scratches were still there, but something else also was. Sadness. All over his face. He faced the mirror and stared. Who are you? He asked himself silently. A day ago you were one of the best and most successful SHADE agents. And now. Now your look like sad puppy that buried his bone and can't find it. He sighed and went to the shower cabin. Dean let out the hot water as he leaned on the cold walls holding on his hands. He let the water pour down his back while he numbed everything. When he got out of the shower he realized it didn't help much, but he did feel refreshed. "Back to work." He told himself as he wiped away the water drops from his body with a towel. He went back to the bedroom to get new clothes and put them on. With a quick motion he was back on the couch, among the papers, images, and other documents that revealed Alias's history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:32 pm

The plane landed moments later in what appeared to be an endless corn field. Even though she had been to stranger places, Alias did not quite understand just how intimidating plants could be. But then again, there were ways. With a shrug she focused her attention towards the intercom, waiting the pilot’s instructions. She was itching to exit the plane as she had been cooped up for hours in the tiny space. In the limited space available, one would consider the interior luxurious, however, to Alias it was yet another glimpse at what life could have been like without SHADE’s intervention. Shaking her head, she was snapped out of her musings by the sound of the pilot’s voice. The static emitting from the speakers made the sound quality seem quite poor. Luckily, Alias was able to decipher what the message was being said. She unbuckled her seatbelt and stood up, stretching her stiff arms. Alias shuddered at the sensation of her spine cracking. Gathering up her minimal belongings, she moved towards the exit, pushing aside the thoughts of Dean that entered her mind.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:36 pm

While Dean searched for any reliable clue of her location his phone beeped. Not the usual calling sound, but his Bluetooth earphone connection saying that he has an incoming call in study. He got up and before he closed the door he put the earphone on the ear. When he pressed the password of his study and was finally in he pressed the button and the wide blue screen was covered with an unfamiliar face. He looked at, trying to figure out who it was, but he didn't have a damn clue. "Speak" he said as he sat down on the chair, with worry all over his face. "Good afternoon Dean Morrison." the guy looked at some piece of papers that looked like files. "Also known as 'The Death' am I correct so far?" The guy lifted his eyes from the paper, and what looked like, started directly into Dean. "Affirmative." Dean spoke with emotionless tone. "How can I help you." The guy smiled a bit and smirked. "No mister Morrison. I am here to help you." Deans eyes went wide open as guy pointed directly at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Within seconds of exiting the plane, Alias found herself alone on the damp tarmac, holding nothing but a purse that contained a minimal amount of supplies. The light breeze began to pick up, whipping strands of hair in her face. Alias sighed, swatting them away even as the wind blew them back.

“What was the point of all this?” she muttered, biting her lip. “They bring me out here for nothing?”

Alias glanced around the field but the only thing for miles was a sea of corn in all directions. She shivered and rubbed her bare arms. The shirt she had stolen, no borrowed, from Dean did little in the way of keeping her warm. It was a pin-striped dress shirt which hung just above her knees. Alias tugged at the sleeves. The thoughts were returning again. Images of Dean smiling at her, hugging her, appeared in her mind’s eye. She could almost feel the sensation of his hand holding hers. It was wrong to go with him, she thought. It was wrong to have been so weak and surrender to him. Immediately regret for her actions last night flooded the guilt of deserting him.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Dean shifted his position in chair like he is uneasy with this man talking to him. "I see you're rather uncomfortable there mister Morrison, do you mind meeting me on the much private location?" The guy said. Dean wanted to say something but the words didn't find the way out. "Yes, I can see you. I must say that this system is rather good, but we managed to break it. You gave us a hell of a job with that." The man smiled. "Well, thank you. I will surely have fun putting a new firewall on it so it will be more unbreakable." Dean said. "Just make sure that SHADE doesn't know what you're doing with it." The man said. Dean was kind of shocked by that sentence. How did he know? "May I ask, who are you exactly?" Dean said with a calm voice. "I'm, well, WE are, the people that will save your and one other agents life. But there is no time to talk about it. Meet me on a safe location. You will receive the location and time shortly." The man said. Dean didn't question anything. If this man will save him and another agent, it is sure worth it. "As you wish." He said a bit uneasy about all this, but his curiosity beat his logic. "Then it's set." The man said pleased with Deans answer. "Farewell for now. Oh and, be careful mister Morrison." The man finished the call with those words before Dean could say goodbye. He sat there, a bit confused by all this, looking at the blue screen. Million questions started to go trough his mind, but no answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Alias had stood there alone for maybe a few minutes, but it seemed like an eternity. When she had nearly reached her limit of patience, a woman outfitted in a neatly pressed suit strode up to her, appearing seemingly out of nowhere. She did not speak a word but motioned with a subtle nod for Alias to follow her. Alias glanced around in confusion but complied. The silence between the two seemed to hover in a thick fog was they walked. A nervous feeling rose within her, the type that predicted something bad to happen. Her eyes automatically scanned the area for any signs of hostility. She was not about to be led into a trap. The woman stopped abruptly in front of a worn out shack hidden by the tall plants.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Dean got up from the chair, still looking at the blue screen. He shook his head lightly like he wanted to push away what just happened, but the face of that man was somehow familiar to him, he just didn't know where from. Dean got out of his study and went back to the apartment. It was like someone knew the exact second he would walk out into the corridor, a small blue envelope, somehow, slid trough the front door. Dean blinked several times, surprised that someone managed to find his hidden door, and slowly walked over to it. He picked it up gently and examined it like it was a lab specimen. When he opened the envelope, inside was a small piece of paper.

Black Rose Caffee, 4 pm.

Be sharp

The note said, with no name of who sends it, or to who it was meant, but it was clearly for him. He looked at his wrist watch and saw it was already 3:00 pm so he only got an hour to get dressed and travel across the town to the caffee specified. What a nightmare he thought as he rushed trough the apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Alias was tempted to ask what the purpose of bring her there was but years of knowing when to hold her tongue prevented her from doing so. If the woman was going to mention anything she would have done so already. Although it might have helped considering Alias had a suspicious feeling this woman was untrustworthy. For all she knew, this was a trap, even though there seemed to be minimal security on the premises. The mysterious woman quickly typed in a code, which Alias could not see, on a nearby keypad causing the door to hiss and slide open. It revealed a dimly lit corridor dotted with hazard lights.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 pm

When Dean finally got ready he looked at the clock that was on the living room wall. 3:20pm. He sure is fast. He got out of his apartment locking the door behind him and finally got out of the building. He stood there while the door disappeared in front of him. When everything was as he wanted it to be, Dean walked onto the streets. Noticing a cab passing by, he raised his hand and the cab stopped. When he opened the door and slid inside he looked at the cab driver. "Black Rose Caffee on Loids and 2nd, and make it fast." The cab driver nodded and began to drive trough the town. Dean though about everything that recently happened, trying to put the pieces together, but he couldn't get the mans face out of his mind. Like he seen it already but he didn't know where or why, but he had to memorize it, which was apparently important, making the guy important too. He tossed the thoughts back and just wanted to enjoy the ride. He will meet him now after all, so he might as well ask him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 pm

The woman barely glanced at her as she immediately strode into the dark hall. Alias took one last look behind her before hesitantly proceeding. There had not been any alarm, or automatic entry which made Alias a little suspicious. She instinctively clutched her purse if a gun was necessary. She was sick of the surprises and was yet again tempted to demand answers despite this woman continuing her silent treatment. What does this woman think she can accomplish by keeping secrecy? Alias wondered in disgust. With each tentative step, the feeling of being watched increased. Alias could almost see the cameras moving as they followed her.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:57 pm

The cab pulled over in a rushy street. People were everywhere. Busy talking on their cellphones, listening to their mp3 players or just merely walking around. Dean got out of the cab, paying the driver for the ride. He scanned the street for any unusual activities. Some electricians were fixing the street light, guy reading the newspaper with his shades on, garbage truck standing in the corner where there is no garbage. Dean smirked seeing this 'normal' happenings, but he knew they were all watching him and keeping the street clean. He crossed the road to enter the caffee. The purple black sign surely fit with the name. The doorbell rang as he opened the door to a normal looking caffee with regular coffee tables and wooden chair. His gaze caught the man from the video call and he walked over. The man motioned for him to take a sit as the waitress brought a clean cup and poured some coffee in it. Dean nodded as he sat down across the man, thanking the waitress for the coffee. "So, I'm here." Dean said. "Indeed you are. Right on time." The man glanced at his watch that said 4:00pm exactly. "Nice to meet you in person mister Morrison." The man smiled. "Don't know if I can say the same about you." Dean spoke with a calm voice. The man laughed a bit at his response but got serious in a second. "My name is Angelo. That is all you have to know about me." He said leaning a bit over the table. "I, am here to help you. So put your gun away from my balls please." Dean clinched his jaw and put the safety back on the gun he was holding under the table. He put the gun back into his inner gun jack and looked at the man. "Go on." He said. "There is a trap set for you and miss Reyn. Soon, she will receive a proposal to prove her so-called innocence. With your name on it." When Angelo said those words Dean inhaled deeply and looked out of the window. "Why should I believe you." He said with a calm voice. "You don't need to." Angelo leaned back in his chair crossing his legs. "But why else would you come here." He curved his lips in a smile observing Dean. Dean was silent for a while. Taking in the information he just heard. "How do we stop it." He said. "Now that is more like it." Angelo leaned back on the table and smiled at Dean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:15 am

It seemed like an eternity from the time she entered the bizarre corridor to the moment they approached a large vault like door. There were no visible card readers, nor fingerprint scanners or even a number pad to grant access. It was literally a solid steel door. Alias glanced at the woman, her grip tightening on the strap of her purse. She had to utter even so much as a single word towards her which made the growing suspicions increase.

“Where am I?” Alias demanded, her shaking voice echoing through the hall. “You have told me nothing!” At this point, the young woman was at her wits end. The longer she remained in a single place the faster agents could track her. There was no time to bother with formalities or vague phone conversations. The strange woman whirled around, lips pressed in a firm line. Alias could not see her eyes as they were still obscured by the thick sunglasses. Her body language revealed little other than authority.

“Remain silent,” was all she said. Her voice was dull, almost monotonous, akin to an automated voice mail. It seemed eerie to even hear a voice emitting from this woman. Alias felt a sudden wave of regret having made her speak. Without further elaborating on the subject, the woman focused her attention on the massive door before them. Without having touched it, the portal swung open with a strangled hiss as hidden bolts clicked out of their sockets. Yet again a dark, seedy room was revealed, however, rather than a dim corridor lined with military vehicles, a large mahogany desk sat situated in the centre. A black chair with its back facing the pair rocked to and fro, indicating the room's occupant.

"Ah, Miss Reyn, I am honored you would show up," a gravelly voice greeted her. Alias hesitated for a moment before the woman rudely shoved her towards the mysterious person. "I hope the trip here was pleasant?"

"Pleasant?" Alias growled, her teeth gritted tightly, jaw quivering. "I am positive it was not pleasant"

There was a brief sigh. "Ah, well, I understand your situation Miss Reyn, and I have a proposition, should you choose to accept,"

Alias blinked, her eyes widened in a glazed stupor. "A proposition you say?"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:26 pm

As they went on chatting about the plan that Angelo has, Dean listened patiently. Angelo explained how Alias was set up, making everyone think she was a traitor, but in fact, she was the only ration one on the mission. Dean listened carefully to every word this man said, not thinking it might be a lie, something was telling him that Angelo can be trusted. When they finished they drank the coffee silently. "How do you know all this stuff?" Dean said breaking the silence. "I am one of your bosses, Dean, may I call you Dean?" The man asked. Dean motioned in agreement which made the man smile. "I am the one who recruited you." The words struck Dean like an arrow. That is why he remembered him. Angelo was in the small white room while they were interrogating Dean, Angelo was there when he took the shooting test, Angelo was there when he was presented to the high directors. He was the one who took care of Dean when he was in trouble. "Why?" As the memories raced trough his mind he asked. "Why set you up?" Angelo said, leaning back on the chair. "Because they know you are one of the best. And that so is she. You must not fall for the trap Dean. Both of you will die if you ever meet her." Dean inhaled deeply as he listened to him. What was he suppose to do? Walk away and never look back? No, he had to find her, save her, and then run far far away with her. "So, if she is set to kill me too, how will this ever stop?" Dean said. "It will stop when both of you make a decision of never seeing each other again. I will make sure of that." Angelo said and let Dean take in this words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:49 pm

“Yes, if you agree to my terms, your record will be cleared and any evidence of treason shall be erased,” the voice seemed amused by the situation. The chair swiveled once more but its back remained facing Alias. “All you have to do is abide by the rules and comply with the orders.”
Alias raised an eyebrow, her lips tilting into a frown. “As simple as that?” she deadpanned. “I hardly doubt a…person such as yourself would merely hand out ‘freebies’ if they did not gain something from it.” Her hand tightened on the strap. She was prepared to leave if necessary.
“Yes, however, as you say, it is not a ‘freebie’,” the voice replied icily.
“Naturally,” Alias muttered. “What does this assignment entail?”
The chair moved again as its occupant seemed to mull over her response. “The assignment is to track an agent of SHADE and terminate him.” The person said as a matter of fact. “He is one of SHADE’s higher ranking and is one of the best. He is also very dangerous and has possession of valuable Intel that any side would be willing to pay. Which is why I contacted you; you have connections which few agents have ever received in their careers.”

Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:37 pm

"Alright. I'll do it." Dean said looking at Angelo. Inside his mind there was a different story. He must track her down. He must tell her. He must run away with her. All Dean could think about was finding a way to get to Alias. But, if she is as good as him, they will meet half way. Which was good, or at least he thought. "Alrighty then! Have a nice life mister Morrison." Angelo stood up. Before he turned to the door he said. "If I ever find out who is responsible for this. I'll be sure to let you know." Angelo put on a half smile and left the caffee paying the bill on the way out. "And I'll gladly follow the mission." Dean spoke to the window as he watched Angelo walking across the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Alias raised an eyebrow. “Just who is this agent?” she demanded. There was a snapping sound that echoed faintly in the small room. She briefly glimpsed an arm dressed in a grey sleeve before it disappeared behind the chair. A door hissed open to the left, revealing a lithe woman dresses in a simple black ensemble. Her expression was emotionless as she glided up to the desk, laying a manila envelope on the desk. Then she whisked away and the door closed.
“In that envelope is all the information you need,” the voice said. Alias cautiously approached the desk, her reflection blurry in its sleek surface. She reached out with shaking hands to pick up the envelope.
“Open it when you leave, but only then,” the voice replied slyly, its tone threatening.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Dean drank the rest of his coffee silently not wanting to think about anything, just to enjoy the black slightly bitter taste of the liquid that was in front of him. He gazed at the people surrounding him. Watching them, he wished he had their lives, clueless, regular, worrying about what he called small stuff. But, faith had a different way for him. He sighed when he realized his cup was empty and slowly stood up. On his way out he payed for the coffee and again, with a doorbell that rang trough the caffee he walked out on still busy street. He decided to take a walk, to calm down, and to plan his next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Alias felt as though she was going to drop the envelope, she was so nervous. “All right,” she nodded, knowing the person could not see her. “I will need a form of transportation as the plane disappeared as soon as I arrived.”

The chair swiveled to one side before returning to its original position. “Ah yes, of course,” the voice mused. There was a snapping sound again and this time a straight faced man marched into the room. He wore a neatly pressed suit void of wrinkles. “Leighton here will take you to your destination.”

Alias glanced at Leighton with a wary eye. He seemed to be the type who followed orders, an enforcer of sorts. She would have to be cautious around him.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:30 pm

As Dean walked trough the busy streets he noticed a park near by. Would be a relieve for just one day to act normal, surrounded by normal people. He walked trough the neatly decorated park and found himself a free bench. He looked around at the pretty environment. Flowers blooming, trees filled with green leaves, some even with delicate flowers, green fields of grass filling almost everything but the stone paths where people walked, street lamps decorated like they don't belong in this decade. It made Dean smile. Everything was peaceful. Living. Birds sang different songs making a sweet melody for tender ears, dogs barking from joy that their owners took them out on this perfect sunny day. He sighed deeply and once again wished he had even a small fragment of this kind of life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Neither Alias nor Leighton spoke as they drove down the deserted highway. The tension between the two seemed to manifest itself into a thick, unseen fog. Alias was at ease with the silence however, since she was accustomed to rarely conversing with unknowns. The less you told someone, the better you were aware and keeping your identity. She fingered the envelop itching to open it. The information was tempting her to do so. Unfortunately, Alias was impatient, very impatient. It didn’t help that the mysterious informant had warned her not to open it until the right time. Alias sighed as she glanced out at the blurry landscape.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Dean noticed a girl stopping by with heavy breathing. She sure looked nice in those tight shorts and tight jogging top, showing off her curves in such a delicate way. As she opened the water bottle she was holding in her hands she poured the liquid into her mouth tilting her had back, like she was teasing him. She smiled at him, in kind of a challenging way as she closed the bottle. Dean put on one of his flirty smiles as he winked at the young woman. She slowly approached him "Hy" she said still holding that smile. "Hello there." Dean scanned her as he bit his lower lip in semi seductive way, standing up to meet her round blue eyes he spoke "Want to grab a cup of coffee or something?" He grinned at her. "Yea sure." He could notice she scanned him too between the replies "I'd like that" she giggled a bit as they started to walk to the nearest coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next