House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:55 am

"$hit! Ok. Then we'll go to the main entrance and make a big boom." Dean was unhappy with this backup plan. But it's the best way to get out. And the guards can't do squat to them unless the streets are suddenly empty. He slowly let go of her grip, removing himself so her feet could touch the ground. If we make it here alive, be sure to take her number Dean made a mental note and smiled a bit. He was starting to think, figuring out the escape plan. Ok. Slowly, with elegance of course, pass the guard and smile at him a bit, so he could know you have other things in mind instead of blowing his head off. Next, go outside and tip the bouncer like you always do, for keeping him quiet, turn right, walk few meters then another right into the alley. There is my baby waiting. My other baby is in the f*cking warehouse, remember to pick her up tomorrow. Get the baby and walk deeper in the alley. Second door on the right, always open, walk up, two floors and then the apartment number 16. Greet the lady inside and go outside the window and down the emergency stairs. Almost home. Walk 100 meters deeper in the alley and turn left into narrow corner. Find the secret door, enter the emergency password and you're in. Note: kill every mother fu*ker that gets on the way. Dean figured out every move and every possible break point, but he will try to stick to the main plan. He didn't want her to know, but he is sure she will find out soon. He smiled at her "Let the show begin." and slowly asked for her permission to hold her hand on this runaway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Alias hesitantly slid her hand into his. What are this man's motives? He acts like a gentleman yet his actions are that of a hormone driven crazy. Any other woman in my place would have screamed, shoved him away for invading her space. Yet I comply and let him kiss me. These thoughts along with several others regarding survival whirled around her mind. Alias shuddered, shaking her head to clear the hysteric ideas. She could feel the rising tension that led to her anxiety attacks. If she could keep it down for sometime then they could get out alive. Perhaps it would best to wait to freak out "This had better not be a gong show" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Dean passed the guard with no difficulties. The woman was at his side and she looked just as normal as he did. He smiled at the guard in a cocky way, so the guard wouldn't have any other thoughts besides, you know. But the guard had the same stiff look since the first time he saw him. They walked outside the bar and he tipped the bouncer like he always does. When they started to walk down the street he turned slowly, like he is going to kiss her and noticed two men following them. He leaned forward and whispered to her "You better have some gun and some guts, because we got a tail." They were half way to the ally by now so he quickened the walk still holding her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:19 am

Alias was grateful she had packed her beloved revolver. Before she had gone out she'd hesitated but now, as she was running for her life, it seemed silly that she would do that. The gun was hidden expertly against her leg, enough that if needed, Alias could easily reach for it but also keeping it out of sight. Alias quickened her pace to match his, wishing all the more she changed her shoes beforehand. However, there was no time for worrying at this point about footwear. "Yes, my gun is stashed in my purse," she answered, resisting the urge to glance over her shoulder. "I never leave home without it. But what exactly do you have planned?"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:42 pm

"The plan? Get out of here alive and kill if necessary." Dean smiled with sarcasm bursting out to the night. They finally made it to the ally. Now was time to find his friend before those two come to the ally and kill both of them. "Take out your gun and take out both of them if possible." He told the woman as he started to look for his shotgun. He could hear the footsteps now and hoped this woman was ready for anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:36 pm

"Oh yes, that's just wonderful," Alias muttered sarcastically. She dug into her purse to retrieve the revolver. It was black, sleek with gold trim and along the side had various symbols etched into its metal surface. She had it custom made by an acquaintance who owed her. Glancing over her shoulder, Alias could just make out their pursuers, a burly man adorned in a black ensemble and a short, thinner man wearing black as well. She raised the gun and took aim. The first bullet missed the intended target by an inch but following the second round it struck the tall man in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 pm

"Come on! Come on!" Dean muttered while he searched the ally. He saw her pulling the gun. !Wow, nice piece" he paused a bit to awe at the gun. It was truly magnificent with all the crafting. Finally, he found his true love. The shotgun. It was half made of wood and half of silver mixed with steel for better gliding and for a special glow. Famars, year 1969, he called her Ruby. The special signs on each side made it look even more ancient. It were his fathers and grandfathers initials. Dean loaded the gun. "Could you step aside when you kill him please." His politeness was always on top, even when killing someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Alias took aim again, this time at the burly man charging towards them. She fired twice hoping for once the results would be swift. The bullets slammed into the man knocking him a few feet backwards but unfortunately, he remained standing.
"Curses!" she hissed, firing again three times. "I hope you have another brilliant scheme after this!" Alias moved behind a dumpster, crouching low to the ground. Mud oozed into the thin fabric of her dress but she didn't care. Life was more important at the moment. Alias raised the revolver just as the thinner man withdrew a crudely crafted sawed off shot gun.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:29 pm

As Dean pulled the trigger the other guard went flying. "Bulls-eye! Straight in the middle." The shotgun holes were all over this mans chest and blood was all over the floor as he hit it. "Ok, time to move." Dean started to walk deeper in the ally with the shotgun in his left hand. He didn't wait for the woman to respond, they had to move quickly before the other notice this two were dead, which would be in about two minutes, maybe less. He Went to the second door on the right and opened it. "Mademoiselle" he motioned with a hand, actually with the shotgun for her to enter and made a small bow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:40 am

It had all happened so fast. One moment bullets were flying everywhere, ricocheting off the slimy walls of nearby buildings, next it was silent. Alias peered out from the behind the dumpster as the dead bodies. It was part of SHADE life yet she still felt a twinge of nausea. "Yes," she muttered, scrambling to her feet. She kicked off the high heels and picked them up. There was no use wearing them if she couldn't be fast. Alias allowed Dean to drag her from the scene, all the while thinking about the events that unfolded. I want to enjoy a night and I end up killing someone. This always happens! she thought dully. Within moments Alias stood before an open door to somewhere she had never been. She walked inside with rising aprehension.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:54 pm

"Follow me please." Dean closed the door and went in front of her. Good thing she took off her shoes or it would be a killer now. He climbed up to the second floor and searched for door 16. He opened the door and waited for the woman to go in first. They were both greeted by some woman. "The window is always open Dean." she said not moving from her seat and not even looking away from her TV. "Thank you ma'am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Alias glanced around the room. It was rather small, not entirely fancy. "Where are we?" she whispered, putting her mud caked high heels back into her purse. She was thankful it could hold a lot. The revolver was still gripped tightly in one hand just in case. Alias was not about to be unprepared even if she had Dean with her. Her eyes wandered back and forth as she stepped up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 pm

"Nowhere important." Dean looked at her with a smile. "Come on, this way." He went to a small room, even smaller than the 'living room' as the lady that lives there used to tell him. It was a small bedroom with only bed and a dresser. No cabinets, no mirrors, anything. There was a window though, an open one, like she said. It led to the emergency stairs. He climbed up the window and was on the stairs in no time. He extended his shotgun free hand so the woman could lean on it while climbing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Alias hesitantly took his hand. She regretted not finding a better place to put her gun but it was too late for figuring that out. Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest. It wouldn't be long until her anxiety broke through and she had a full blown panic attack. She glanced around the bland room. It made things worse.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Dean smiled at her. "Don't worry, you wont die. I'll make sure of that." He added a wink to that phrase. He kind of liked that she is brave, unlike most of the girls he met. He didn't rush down the stairs like he usually did, because of her. He didn't want to give a wrong impression. Even though this is a life or death type of situation, Dean likes to be melodramatic. When they finally reached the bottom, Dean noticed that no one was following them anymore. Or maybe they are waiting somewhere on the streets. Good thing his condo is only few meters away, ok, 150 meters exactly. "Come on, few more meters and we'll be safe for a while." He reached out for her and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Alias bit her lip as she allowed him to help her. She had been on higher buildings than this, with enemy agents firing assault rifles at her while she clung for dear life to a window ledge. Yet something about being only a few feet off the ground frightened her. Alias took a deep breath to mask the terrified look that was surely in her eyes. This man was strange, polite, so much like a gentlemen yet she sensed a dangerous side to him. Why did all men she met have to be like that? It always lead to disaster for her. She instinctively clung to his arm, eyes darting around the alleyways. The revolver in her hand quivered from the iron grip she applied blanching her knuckles. "Let's go," she whispered, her voice cracking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Dean nodded in agreement. He looked both ways before heading off deeper in the ally. When he finally reached the corner he looked at her. "Turn around for a second." And with his back turned to her he found the secret pad on the wall. He typed the password into it, the sound of they keys echoing in the silence of the night, and with only few second the door opened. The woosh from the air pressure made only a small noise. He turned back at her. "You didn't see or hear any of this." He was serious, yet gentle. He didn't want to give her the wrong impression of the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Alias rolled her eyes, nodding as she turned away. As if she hadn't heard that before. Plenty of missions had begun with swear secrecy. Some were more serious than others, depending on who debriefed you. If the Director summoned you, it meant you were to shut up and say next to nil about whatever was told or seen. If a lonely messenger told you, it was somewhat OK to tell others but you had to trust them a great deal first. Alias rubbed her bare arms wishing she hadn't worn such a skimpy dress. She was used to the cold but tonight it seemed worse than usual.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Dean walked inside the building. It was a corridor. One metal door on right, and another one on left. Everything else, cement. He turned around to face her and smiled. "Ta-da! Welcome to my home." He pointed to the left door "My apartment.", and then to the right "out of your jurisdiction." Each door had a numeric pad. For the passwords. And the metal doors were about a meter wide, so it was hard to break in. He went over to the left door to open his apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:14 pm

"This whole place or just the one door?" she asked slyly. The general feeling of the building itself was off putting. With extra security, Alias figured this man was definitely not ordinary. That and he went into a bar armed with a gun. But then again, many other patrons no doubt carried weapons. She glanced around the empty hall.

Last edited by MeinEngel on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:29 pm

"Well, behind this door is a palace actually." Dean grinned. For the first time in many years he actually brought someone to his home. The real home. It was the quickest solution, but he hopes the woman wont think of his as a freak, or anything else, actually freak would be good. Dean turned to the door and walked it. On the entrance was a small set of marble white stairs. Two pillars were in the middle of the living room, large white living room with black couch and two armchairs on each side, in the middle of it was a glass table with couple of magazines all over it. The LCD TV matched perfectly with the blackness of the furniture and white background. On each side of the room were also sets of marble stairs. On the left leading into huge kitchen with a black metal dinning table and four black chairs. On the right, his bedroom with bathroom doors. Bedroom was different from the rest of the apartment. It was more lively. Dark brown wood of the floor, huge wall closet with wooden door, and also a king size bed made of wood with yellow sheets. Set of bronze lamps on each side make it look like a room from old ages. The bathroom, on the other hand, was green with silver details. Jacuzzi in one corner, shower in the other, and a green marble bath tub on the middle. Naturally a toilet seat and a washing stand near it with a mirror framed in silver details. Dean really liked his place, and was proud of it. Even though the doors were small, the apartment was huge. He turned around in the living room while explaining the room positions to the guest. "You want something to drink? Oh and don't worry about the doors, they shut automatically. And you can go after I make sure the streets are safe." He smiled at her. Dean hoped she did get him correctly. He didn't want to imprison her or anything like that, he just wants her to be safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:33 am

Alias had visited several wealthy homes in the past. Dignitaries, royalty, mafia, name any of those and she could describe them. This apartment however, appeared to be more of an eccentric type. With the mix of different themes yet they all seemed to fit together. Alias gently touched one of couches, the fabric was surprisingly soft. "This place is certainly different" she mused. "Certainly more so than some of the others I've seen." It was true. Many of the homes she had either broken into or was invited to had the same bland theme to them. Some had multiple hunting trophies mounted on the walls, others displayed hideous artwork of distorted human figures. The last one she had seen, somewhere in France, the owner covered the walls with jewelery.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 am

Dean looked around. What did she mean by that? Good? No good? Never mind. "Please sit." He motioned to the couch. He went to the pad that was near the kitchen entrance and typed something in it. Suddenly the atmosphere began to shift. The fireplace that was far behind in the living room flickered and flames began to warm the room in no time, the lights dimmed a bit, but not too much. Rock ballads began to come out from an old stereo. Dean looked back at her. "You want something to drink? White wine? Red wine? Something stronger?" He took a deep breath while waited for her response. He did have a wide wine collection that he was proud of, but it's ladies choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Alias snapped out of her musings, glancing up at Dean. Her hand slid off the couch arm as though it shocked her. "I'll have red if you don't mind" she responded with a smile. He was very generous for a stranger. Don't think about that she scolded herself. It was just temporary. As soon as it was safe, she would book a flight to somewhere far away. SHADE had enough money to fund such a trip. Also she could begin her next assignment. Assuming there was one. Her eyes wandered about the room adjusting to the ambiance. Alias didn't think anyone would simply set the mood, so to speak, just for the sake of doing so.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:07 pm

"Any precise year? I do have a wide collection." Dean smiled relieved that he is not the only red wine drinker. Usual ladies that he meets were more of a beer or white wine drinkers which kind of pissed him off, so he was happy that changed. "And don't worry about the atmosphere, it's usually like this went I'm home. I like to be at peace, no bright lights or anything like that." He smiled softly. Dean didn't want to give her the wrong impression about him. Even though he was a charmer, but he does have a heart from time to time, and he figured this would be the right time to have one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next