House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Alias shivered as she made her way down the crowded street. She had been expecting to be dropped off at the corner of some chaotic intersection. Leighton had not told her the location of wherever their destination was. All he had done was hand her a credit card and another envelope. Alias had immediately torn open the second one to find instructions as to where to go. They, whoever had employed her, had booked a room at some hotel whose name she could not pronounce. While the hospitality was appreciated, Alias was positive the favour was to gain her allegiance. She knew these types of things happened often. Turning a corner, Alias withdrew the note telling her where the place was. In the bright sun she had to squint to read it but she managed to see a few words.

Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:30 pm

About this girl, Dean found out that her name is Lilith. She is 21 years old and is going on the local university. She plans to be a lawyer when she is done and wants to have a family later on. As they walked trough the park Dean felt normal for the first time in his life. If someone, someday, soon, is going to take him down, he might as well enjoy a bit. The girl invited him to her apartment and he agreed with pleasure. The coffee still warm in his hand as he put his non occupied arm around her waist. They smiled all the way, chatting and just laughing at some stupid lies he made about his history.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:41 pm

((You little twat waffle...Razz How did I miss this?))

She managed to locate the hotel with little trouble after surrendering to her internal argument and asking for directions. The receptionist did not seem to question the forms Alias handed her when she approached the desk. She read them once and nodded silently, handing her a card key. Alias muttered a thanks and walked towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:00 am

Locked and moved to the paused section on creators request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]   Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is Against the Rules [Nemesis and I]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7