House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Elaine sighed. "Feeling is mutual". She smiled softly. After a short silence they heard the pilots voice over the speakers. Landing time. Smile covered her face as she braced herself for landing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
^.^drusilla^.^
Researching so you don't screw up again
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet
Name: Uri
Affinities : Fire,Electricity,

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:06 am

Ben smiled a bit and buckled himself up and took Elaine's hand in his he was happy a whole new country! but he cant let his guard down now that he knows we are leaving the US he knows to call all other vampires in different countries to look out for us he probably has a big price on our heads...

Gabriel hung out the phone he had called every vampire society he had the number too, he ran a hand through his brown hair. He looked up to see a few of the warriors had walked in, 'What is it?' he basically snarled letting his temper get the best of him. "Found this in Ben's room he officially quit while kidnapping the mistress..' they muttered afraid to anger Gabriel even more hey handed Gabriel the badge all warriors wore, he made a slight tisk noise shaking his head, 'Ben how could he do this he was like a son to me..' he muttered tossing the badge on his desk he knew d@mn well that Ben hadn't kidnapped Elaine he had saved her he knew it was a matter of time someone would be gutsy enough to even act upon helping Elaine, but no Ben went all out and is taking her out of the country away from me. He let out a low snarl. He had taken his wife, Ben had taken Gabriel property, Elaine may be in another country but he sill owned her and he was gonna make sure that she still knew it too..
Back to top Go down
http://bdbseries.forumotion.com/
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Elaine was a bit scared. She was by far happy that she is finally far away from Gabriel, but he had a lot of friends in high places so it's not necessary to be calm. She smiled softly holding Bens hand as they went out of the plane. Soon they were greeted with sunlight and gently breeze. New senses all around them. Small green hills spreading on horizon, even though they were still on the airport. They went into the mini bus that led them to the security gate.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Ben walked with her off the plane his hand in hers, his senses on full as he watched there surrounds watching for anything out of normal or suspicious. The got aboard a bus that took hem to security gate. They got off once there he watched around

Gabriel thought as he paced through Ben's room observing anything and everything he knew Ben was smart he wouldn't be a fool and leave tracks, his father was gone and Gabriel didn't know of any other family members of the boys. H found some of the cloths Elaine wore when he beat her, Ben did help her there was no denying that. Gabriel walked over to ben's desk flipping through his things, nothing, nothing at all this kid was no dumb that was for sure, hough Gabriel did find a picture of him and a girl, a girl that looked a lot like him, a grin slid across his face "well never knew you had a dear sister Ben.."
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:12 am

Elaine held Bens hand tight. She was a bit scared of the new place. A lot of people, some running, some walking, talking on cellphones, everyone was in a rush, but her. She was slow enough to people notice she is different. After a few people stared at her like she is some freak, all slow and out of her mind. Elaine turned to Ben and put her head on his chest like a mere child. "Can we go away from here please"
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Ben nodded a bit, 'Yea right away.' he wrapped his arm around her as he looked around and soon saw the parking garage, 'Come on lets get a car..' he looked down at her a smile on his face.

Gabriel tapped the picture on his desk as there was a knock at the door then it opened, Will walked in, 'Still don't know what terminal they took?" Gabriel asked looking up at the warrior with shaggy brown hair, 'No sir he got away before I knew what direction he went..' Will muttered his voice filled with respect and fear for failing, " Well we shall figure that out soon for now I want you to find me this girl..' Gabriel stood and walked around to the front of his desk he slightly sat on it handing the photo to Will, "Ben has more then a father, a sister and I'm betting she knows were her brother went, I had someone hack the security and light cameras,last shot of him and Elaine they were entering on the highway heading north..' Gabriel told Will everything he knew, 'Will I am trusting you with this don't make the same mistake Ben did..'
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Elaine felt good while Ben held her in his arms. A new car she thought as they walked trough the garage. "I wonder which one will you pick this time" she tried to be calm, but something inside her was sending an alarm. Like a danger is near by. She didn't want Ben to see, so she turned around to gaze at all the beautiful cars that were around her.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:40 am

Ben smiled a bit, 'Not I you, which ca do you like?' he asked as he looked around his eyes watching every shadow every move he would jerk towards the movement of the wind moving something, he was worried and scared for Elaine.

A few hours after Gabriel sent Will off to find the female. Will soon returned shovint the unwillingly female in, her hands bound her face red as if she was smack around she didn't speak but he saw the anger and fear in her eyes, Gabriel stood, 'Wow you look so much like your brother..' he muttered softly walking around the desk lifting her chin, 'with the same fury as your brother also you should be fun to play with.' he grinned dropping her chin, 'Such a pretty girl, married?' he asked looking at Will now, "Yes sir married to a Scotsman he put up a good battle for a human but I beat him rather well he shouldn't wake up for a while..' Gabriel merely nodded and looked at the girl with a smile,'Jane!" he snapped making the female jump a bit, Jane the maid scurried in, 'Get the female cleaned and changed then bring her to my chambers he demanded then looked at will, "I don't care how you do it just let Ben know we have his sister with us..'
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:24 am

Elaine looked around at the cars. There were all sorts, old, new, all colors, all types. She smiled lightly and bit her lips. She didn't know which one to pick. She walked around the cars, looking at them. She stood in front of the old Opel type, probably from ,68 but she didn't know. It was metallic dark green with cream leather seats. "This one?" She was unsure how Ben would react, but sure hoped for a positive response.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:44 am

((Sorry a love cars a bit ^.^ so imma take a guess t the car hope I get it close enough to what your talking about))

Ben walked over to the car she chose, "Whoa mama.." he muttered as his mouth watered, "A girl with a good taste in cars brownie points.." he muttered his eyes in awe as he looked at car, "1968 Pontiac GTO.." he smiled and looked at Elaine, "God your amazing" he smiled and without hesitation he easily enough got in the car doors unlocked and started in a matter of seconds

((and Imma think for a moment about what Will is gonna do to let him know Gabriel has Ben's sister, so no Gabriel paragraph this post)
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:17 pm

(ahahahaha it's ok xD I just took a guess at the car Razz)

Elaine grinned and was radiating with happiness. Ben liked her choice so it was a positive thing. She didn't know she had a good eye with the cars. Once he opened the door she slid into the comfy car. "Thank you for the amazing part. Was not actually aware that I had a good eye." She giggled lightly as she looked at Ben.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Ben smiled with a small chuckle, he started the car, "well now you do.." he pulled out of he parking spot he took her hand in his and began to drive, "Now we can go anywhere in Ireland..ciry or towns, it don't matter I got enough money to get us a place and clothing."
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Elaine giggled like she was a teenage again. "I honestly don't know where to go." She looked at Ben with a large grin. "It's a miracle we're even here" she laughed at the sight of her favorite country. She often dreamed about Ireland, visiting it, staying there forever, but they were just that, dreams. Now, she is actually there, with the man that she loves the most. It did feel like a dream, but she knew it was real.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Ben smiled with a small chuckle, "Well then we'll drive till we find a place you like, or we can get a map pick a random spot." He smiled as he glanced at her she was so happy, he was glad to make her smile, he kissed her hand and continued to drive. Ben honestly didn't care that he might die, he was on the run with someone he loved.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:44 pm

"Sounds like a plan" Elaine smiled as Ben kissed her hand. They traveled in silence, not that it mattered, it was comforting. Elaine gazed at the small green hills that spread on the horizon and she could see animals feeding on them, but she didn't know what they actually were. Suddenly, she belly began to twitch. She looked at Ben. Elaine was hungry. She remembered she didn't feed for quite some time now, well, actually, since she was in hospital and her life was standing on thin ice, and she was starving.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:11 am

Ben glanced at her, "Forgot you need to eat more then I do.." he looked at the road, "next place I can I'll stop and feed you" He smiled slightly at her and kept driving looking for a small town or something.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Elaine was relieved by those words. "Thank you." She smiled softly as she watched her warrior drive. She hoped they will pull up soon because her vampire urges are getting more and more restless.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:33 am

They soon came up to an exit Ben took it, they came into a small little town not much, gas stations a few places to eat and a motel, "Wanna stop and stay the night here or just stop and keep driving?" He asked as he come up to the gas station.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Elaine held her stomach as she exhaled deeply. The hunger was really getting to her. "We could stop for the night." She spoke slowly looking at him. She felt she was too pale, even for a vampire, but feeding was now at higher priority than rest. She bit her lower lip as her gaze traced the sweet vain on Bens neck, pumping steadily, calling her.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Ben parked the car and got out, "Come on we'll go to the bathroom or something." He helped her out an shut the door, she was looking paler and paler by the moment. Ben walked into the gas station and got the key for the bathroom and took her there he opened the door and walked in after her. Ben pulled off his coat, "Drink.." he muttered looked at her concerned
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Elaine nodded slightly at Bens words. She was getting dizzy from not feeding for a while, and with all the excitement going on recently she was really exhausted. She tried to walk to the bathroom but held tight to Ben so she doesn't fall. As he put down his coat she could see his vein pumping hard. She pressed her lips gently on his warm skin as her teeth sank into it. The sweet sensation of the blood passed trough her mouth as she drank it. She put her arms firmly around his neck, trying hard not to hurt him, but the blood lust was too much for her to bare.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Ben let his head fall back against the door as she drank from him he closed his has, one arm wrapped around her the other on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 pm

The sensation of Bens blood filled Elaines body with warmth and a slight desire. She wanted him. Even though he gives her his blood, she wanted more. She drank like she never drank before, hoping not to drain him. Every single gulp she made she pressed herself more and more into his body, filling the gap that was between them. Elaine let out a small moan while few blood drops fell from her lips onto his collarbone.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Elaine drew closer and closer to Ben as she drank his blood. God did he want her, he wanted more then his blood inside her he wanted to fell her to make her his.Ben felt the blood drip down his shoulder and the moan escape her lips, That sound made him want her more, he wanted her she was his addiction. "Elaine.." he muttered softly he had to stop her before he got too low on blood though honestly he would let her drink him dry if it was just to please her...
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet
Name: Demona
Affinities : fire,air,earth and spirit

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Moved due to inactivity. Please contact: Me, Emo kitty, ~Jojodances4life~ or Nightchild. to have it moved back. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angels-and-demons.rigala.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)   Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the nothing.(Nemesis and I)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6