House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonlight Academy [X]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

Moonlight Academy [X] Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Moonlight Academy may seem like a normal school to many. With ordinary students, studying ordinary classes.
If that's what you think, then you are completely wrong.
The students here are Vampires. They study things like blood lust and hunting.
The students are more beautiful than humans, and have unique abilities.
All the vampires here are from high ranking families with futures to die for.

If you join:
You need to post with at least 2 sentences per post.
Have 2 characters, one boy one girl.
You can have one royal vamp.
Be an active member on here.
Have a creative imagination.

Name:
Powers:
Looks:

Bio: Luna is the Moon Clan princess, one of the royal families. She has been sent to Moonlight Academy to learn to be a proper vampire so she can take over as queen. She has been arranged a husband, but she has her eye on someone already.
Powers: Fire and Enchantment.
Looks: Moonlight Academy [X] AnimeVampireGirl

Name: Sam Ravenheart
Bio: Sam is a Descendant to the Night Clan. A vampire group that has broken apart over the years. He is an Aristocrat Vampire. His father was a pure blood and his mother an aristocrat. He has been sent to the academy by his father due to been good friends with the Royal Prince.
Powers: Ice and Mind destruction.
Looks: Moonlight Academy [X] T130152654537f1d8a7c021727d31b4433fc455595dfd
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
Appointing your friends to your council
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Mari Storm
Affinities : Electricity and ice

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 pm

((Sorry didn't mean to take forever))

Name::Evalynn Scarlet Rose
Bio:Eva comes from a family of riches, he father is owns a major company, known as Geneco. Her mother is human and Father a pure blood vampire. She was sent to this school by her fatahers will for her to learn how to a proper vampire.
Powers:Mind control but it cannot be help it has a min of it's own she has to wear sunglasses 24/7 from controlling people only one person has been amune to her power and Earth/weather
Looks: Her eyes are purple
Moonlight Academy [X] Mary1
Name: Ren Sullivan
Bio:Ren is from one of the kast pure blood families, His mother and father both pure blood vampires. His mother sings for a living in opera and his father is a descendant of a vampire king but his family died off. so Ren is unknowingly royalty
Powers:Telekinesis and electricity
Looks:
Moonlight Academy [X] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsM8f6yz4waO8sT3jc2SMWZGM5xzSSPrSJ6CU8gdG3V6B1ym9k
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 pm

(Its okay, thanx for joining)

Luna ~ The night time was fast approaching, it was finally the weekend. The humans will be asleep, and it will be time for us to walk free once more. My thirst was driving me crazy, it was a shame we couldn't eat the humans in the near by town. Only blood substitutes are allowed. Teachers couldn't tell me what to do . I am a Pure Blood Princess, i do what i want. I will go out and hunt down a human, devouring them, and savoring their blood.

Sam ~ I am already awake, and its just coming in dark. I sat by the window in my bedroom, watching the sun go down, and the stars shine brighter. The Blood Moon will shine again once more, only shining toward the vampires to show the New Royals may step forward to take their position on the throne. It won't be long until my master is king.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Eva got up as it approached dusk, a small smile on her face as she sat up in her bed it was the weekend. She got up her night gown flowing down just under her knees as she walked to the window an pushed the curtains open she smile even more when the moon light her her she walked away from the window her room only lit by moonlight. She popped a candy in her mouth the school gave it to them substitution for blood, they don't work but it kept her lust at bay. Eva headed to her bathroom to prepare for the long night ahead.

Ren Laid in his bed staring at the ceiling his arms folded behind his head, he craved blood and bad the d@mn candies did nothing for him it just made him want real blood even more, His alarm clock went off letting him know it was dusk though he had been up hours before hand.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:29 pm

I got up, unable to stay in bed much longer. I got dressed, grabbed my slippers and headed down into the dorm kitchen. I rummaged through the fridge for my blood, i had my own section of course. There was a bag missing, either someone had taken it without asking, or i drank it without realizing. I sat down on the couch with one warmed up.

I returned to my bed, and tried going back to sleep. I was hoping there wouldn't be hassle like last time with the Blood Moon. Stories said that my grandfather was killed at the change for him to rule for our family, and that is why i will never be king.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Eva took a long shower mainly standing there letting the steaming hot water rush over her body an turn her skin red. She stepped out of the shower the bathroom covered with steam she brushed her teeth and walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, she got dressed putting on a black and white dress and heaband to match, she liked the 18oo's fashion sense. She left her room he brown hair now dry over her shoulders.

After a while Ren got up and took a shower he wasn't gonna wast his night away staring at his ceiling hoping for fun to come to him. He got out pulling on a pair of jeans his wet blonde tripped as he flipped through his clothing
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:34 pm

"Evening Eva, how are you tonight." i smile softly as she came down into the common room. I sipped my blood, the rich taste running down my throat. I sit back, with cookies and the tv on, watching re runs of anime. I never did much on school grounds anymore, i was always away tending to the region i will soon take over.

I heard an alarm clock go off, freezing it as i have had enough of it. I turned round, going back to sleep. At least it was no longer sunny outside. I hate the sun, it always hurts my eyes.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Eva smiled a bit, "Evening Luna.." she returned and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a few piece's of candy, what can she say she say it kept her lust at bay better then anything else here. Eva ate a piece of the candy a smile appearing on her face...She needed to find something to do

Ren soon was dressed, what was he suppose to do sit inside the dorms..he let out a sigh and ruffled his lightly wet hair in contemplation, he needed air, fresh cold night air. Ren left his room his head staring at his feet as he walked his mind reeling like a film lost in thought. His hands in the pockets of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:55 pm

"I guess you want the good blood too, this stuff satisfies us, but it doesn't make us strong." I said, partly to her and partly to myself. I planned to go out and get some fresh blood, of course, i will only feed from those who are desperate to die. I wouldn't hurt an innocent person, unless i was in such a bad mood and someone tried to soothe me, then they will get hurt.

I kept sleeping, craving blood, that was all that was on my mind, i needed proper blood, i didn't mind who from, even if it was another vampire. I just need it, i was growing weak and helpless.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:46 pm

"Yea they taste good but do nothing to help the hunger, and the strength, they teach but why can't we have it?" she shook her head a bit as she moved the candy within her mouth. She sat on a chair not to far from Luna.

A smiled appeared on Ren's face as he stood out in the courtyard, it was nearly empty besides a few other students talking. He walked around lost in thought and enjoying the night air.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:57 pm

"I hate the candies, they don't do anything for me, i need proper blood, it gives you a real buzz but be careful not to get hooked, or you will be killing people and hunted down til killed."

I couldn't cope much longer, it was too hard to sleep. I made myself look decent, and headed downstairs, seeing two fellow students already down. "Why hello ladies, how are we this fine evening?" i asked, ending it with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:05 am

"Yea I know, that's the only bad thing about blood the addiction and killing..." she stopped mid sentence someone walking in she smiled a bit,"Evening.." Sh responded softly and moved the candy in her mouth in nervousness for a girl that looked as pretty as she did, she got shy around guys..

Ren walked outside for a while just enjoying the night ir and the moonlight his mind in thought like it normally is. He had his hands shoved into his pockets as he walked, his blonde hair hanging over his blue eyes his face gentle and serene
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:04 pm

"Good evening, Sam, how are you this fine evening?" I always tried to sound polite, but sadly, a hint of sarcasm always seemed to creep through. "With every addiction, there is a price to pay, but a blood addiction is too high of a price to pay.

I replied to her in a strong English accent, which wound her up "I am divine this fine evening, and how may you be my ladies." I headed to the kitchen, grabbing blood, and water, i hated fake blood but i had to have it, i ran out of proper blood.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Eva smiled a bit and listened to the too, on the outside it seemed like normal conversation but Eva knew they irritated each other it was a bit funny to listen to them..

Ren made his way inside and shook his head slightly at Sam and Luna they seemed to like to irritated each other. He ruffled his blonde hair, "Evening.." He merely spoke as he sat on chair
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:53 am

I heard Ren's voice, and started blushing "Good evening, Ren, how did you sleep" I started stammering, feeling so stupid. I turned my attention back to Sam. "Just don't start on that accent, its so annoying."

I moved to settle on the chair arm next to Eva, I smiled down at her, "How are you this evening" I said in my normal accent, having a sip of the blood, i scrunched my face up at the taste. "I need to get more proper blood."
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:42 am

Eva let out a small laugh at his face and slight shook her head, "Fine besides this stuff.." she motioned to the fake blood, "The candies re better then that.." she smiled

Ren smiled a bit at Luna, "I slept fine, you?" he asked his mood and voice slightly changed to a bit more relaxed tone when he talked to Luna.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:09 am

"Well i'm heading out tonight for the proper stuff, bagged of course, this stuff is making me feel so rubbish, candies don't taste that good either to me."

"I'm glad to hear, and i am alright, just wishing someone would stop stealing my blood bags" i said, shooting a glance at Sam, he was always one for taking blood.

"it wasn't me, i think it might of been Eva" i said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:02 pm

"Don't blame your blood habits on an innocent girl Sam that never ends well.." she smiled with a small laugh, "it was not me what so ever."

Ren chuckled a bit, "Well you are sharing a fridge with other vampires its bound to happen."
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:49 am

"I still think it was Eva." I tried to pull the most innocent face i could to try get away with it. I turned to water, the blood was making me feel really sick now, i would head out soon for more blood.

"Yeah, thats why i have mine in my own mini fridge, but someone seems to think its a good idea to take my blood bags." I sipped mine, finishing it off.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Eva laughed a bit,"You can pull a sweet face but the eyes say it all.. it was not me.." She giggled a bit and sat back. "I can't be mean enough to even be mad at someone you think I'll steal somethings nope.."

Ren chuckled a bit, "Smart ut a lock on it, it works with sticky fingers.."
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:07 am

I hugged Eva, "You r always the forgiving type, especially with me, no wonder i like you so much girlie." I started tickling her, i love making her squirm, it was so funny.

"I might just try that one day" I gave him a flirty smile, then leaned back in my seat, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:08 pm

"Hey!" Eva squealed and bust up into laughed wiggling and squirming under his hands, "This is cruelty!" she laughed

Ren smiled with a small chuckle, "Jut let me know I'll be glad to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:22 am

I laughed "Give in yet?" I was still tickling her, i am not going to stop, maybe even when she does give in, I do this often, the best one is sneaking up behind her and making her scream out loud.

"I will take you up on that offer." i smiled. I always like it when people helped me out, i can't do some things alone, i'm fragile.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moren
Affinities : Earth,

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Name:Lord Richard Lee McWillams III(the third)
Bio: Richard had lost his parents in a hunt where humans some killed them both. It had made him very cold toward the world. He always seemed to have a temper and have very little about rules. Though it was his Great Uncle Tyler McWilams who sent him to the academy to learn how a lord should acted and learn about everything else that a young vampire needs to learn. Though Tyler did send a sevrant with Richard, who knows Richard's temper all to well.
Powers: Fire
Looks:
Moonlight Academy [X] 807236

Name:Raven Ann Clearstone
Bio:Raven had been rised as a severant and knew no other life. She knew her place in the world only because ont only was Richard but so was Tyler has been very clear her place was in this world. She knew nothing of her parents and never thought she needed to know about them. So she just let them collar her and she followed the higher raking vampier's orders with out thoughts.
Powers:She can make herself go invisable but the only thing is she can only do that if she is order to do so because of her collar.
Looks:
Moonlight Academy [X] LittleGirlHoldingAMonster
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Eva squealed, "Yes yes yes!" she laughed tears streaming down her face from the laughter. She tried to push his hands away but she was laughing to hard.

Ren smiled, "Looking forward to it" He watched Luna for a moment then ruffled his blood hair, "Its the weekend and we are all sitting in the dorm commons." He chuckled a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Academy [X]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next