House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonlight Academy [X]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:52 pm

"What do you expect, i'm a bloke." I smiled at her, holding her lightly with both my hands at her waist. "I noticed some, but you never seemed to follow them through, i thought you had no interest."

I sat in my room, thinking of Ren. Why was he on my mind, yes, i like him, alot. I feel new things for him. I wanted to see him. I was falling for him. I shouldn't, i have been assigned a husband for when i leave here, if i find someone, then i would have to leave them. But i can't forget Ren.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
Appointing your friends to your council
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Mari Storm
Affinities : Electricity and ice

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Eva smiled softly up at him her face flushed and hot but she pushed it off and ignored it, "Sam you have been great to em since I first arrived here, your nice and sweet I can't just not have an interest in you..' she swallowed a bit, 'I' shy and you know this and plus I am not good at expressing my feelings..'' her hands fiddled with his shirt as she talked not wanting to really look at him knowing she would grow shy again and stop talking. 'and I never really followed with them by choice too though, I always thought you needed someone better then the shy girl who is only here cause of her fathers money.."

Ren smiled softly and picked up his coat off the ground, "Come on lets find her..' he looked at Raven softly, "and don't worry about your Lord I'll deal with him if it comes down to it not like everyone else here I won't keep my mouth shut..' he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck and motioned for her to follow as he headed back to the dorms
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moren
Affinities : Earth,

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:28 pm

I looked up as he spoke of dealing with Richard, "I could tell just by the way you reacted to what he said to you..." I said as I looked down again as I started to follow him. Part of me wanted to take a hold of his hand but the other parted didn't wanted Lord Richard to have something to used against me.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:32 pm

"I'm happy with you the way you are. You're cute, and funny, i don't see you for just looks or because your father paid for your tuition. I see you as someone i can happily turn to every day for a chat, and I like you, really like you."
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Eva smiled her face grew hotter by the moment as she chewed on the inside of her lip. Eva looked up at Sam knowing her face was red, "well..t-thanks.." she stumbled. "I..uh..I really like you too Sam.."

Ren chuckled a bit, "yea and I was surprised I did nothing other then just walking out.." He started to walk back with her.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:11 am

I smiled, "You seem a little hesitant," i said, brushing the hair from her eyes gently. I couldn't stop looking into her eyes. I wasn't interested in what was happening round us.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:28 am

Eva smiled softly her eyes lost in his everything around them disappearing in a dark abyss her mind only on Sam she felt her face still hot and red as he moved her hair out of her eyes, 'N-not hesitate, just kinda hard for me to to..uh talk right now.." she studdered softly her breathing quickened as her shyness kicked in not used to attention like this, especially someone such as Sam. Eva's hands still fiddled with his shirt mindlessly
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:18 pm

I chuckled holding her gently, lowering my head towards hers, kissing her gently on the lips, then moving my head away, letting her decide what she wanted to do next.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:16 am

Eva's face couldn't have gotten any redder. A small smile on on her face, "whoa..unexpected.." she muttered softly with a small laugh as she looked back up at Sam not sure what to do, she knew she wanted him to kiss her again but he was waiting for her reaction,her decision..Eva thought and shook herself mentally trying to push back the shyness that crept over her. Eva chewed on her lip for a moment before she leaned up on her tip-toes and kissed him softly.

Ren chuckled a bit, "yea and I was surprised I did nothing other then just walking out.." He started to walked into the dorm with her he looked around for Luna she wasn't in there. He rubbed his neck thinking for a moment, She could be in her room... he thought. "come on she may be in her room.." Ren smiled softly

Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moren
Affinities : Earth,

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:57 pm

I stood there for a moment not realizing what he was talking about. "Okay. I am sorry.. I was thinking about it something.." I said as I walked over to him, "Lead the way I guess. I don't know where anything is... I did well finding my way outside..." I said as I looked down for a moment.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:48 pm

"It's fine.." Ren smiled softly at her,then looked at the stairs, "Come on.." He smiled and glanced at her. Before he started to walk up the stairs Leading her to Luna's room. Soon enough Ren came to a stop at a door a small smile on his face as he knocked, "LUNA!!" he shouted her name with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet
Name: Demona
Affinities : fire,air,earth and spirit

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Moved due to inactivity. Please contact: Me, Emo kitty, ~Jojodances4life~ or Nightchild. to have it moved back. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angels-and-demons.rigala.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Academy [X]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4