House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonlight Academy [X]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
Appointing your friends to your council
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Mari Storm
Affinities : Electricity and ice

Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Eva swallowed a bit and watched Sam, "Fine..." she nodded a bit. Eva took his wrist in her hands and looked up at Sam she bit her lip and sighed then at his wrist she hesitated before she bit into it letting the blood flow into her mouth. She closed her eyes her throat no longer dry the craving she had for blood slowly fading.

Ren was lost in thought as he was staring at the moon. He picked at the grass next to him twirling the strands he picks beneath his fingers. Ren let out a sigh and rubbed his face after a while. He was finaly starting to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moren
Affinities : Earth,

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:00 pm

"I guess not." I said as I watched her walked off could felt the heat from her hair as she swinged it at me. I stood there lost in thoughts again as I just thought about what could happened next. I had got the information I was working and she was rubbing it in my face that she was going to be running for Queen. I licked my lips as I thought about it maybe she could win or maybe she couldn't win. I was going to be the virus that woud brake down her system and maybe I could get back what my parents was tryin to give me long ago.

I slowly walked out and took in deep breaths and letting the cool night wind dance around in my hair as it made me smile. It was a real smile not the one I used around Lord Richard as I looked down at the grass as I bite my lips I had forgot what I was doing out here. I wanted to take time and enjoy this moment. It had been so long since I was just able to enjoy the outside. I shivered lightly as I looked up and then whisper, "Ren." Which made me started to move again but slowly looking around for him again saying his name a little louder, "Ren?"
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Ren stopped rubbing his face hearing his name being called he looked up and saw no one he looked around then saw her, it as Raven Richards slave, "Yes?" he muttered as he slowly stood watching her just waiting for Richard to walk out not fa behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:00 pm

He answer and I couldn't help but smiled lightly, "I wanted to see if you was okay...don't worry he dosen't know I am out here..." I added as I bite my lips lightly as parted of me wanted to bow to him. It was another stupid habit Tyler had instale into me.I couldn't fight any longer as I give him a low bow that I would give any rich guest or another lord or lady that would find their way to the master's home.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:06 pm

"No need to bow to me Raven if any one was to be me to you ..' Ren smiled slightly, "I'm fine just trying not kill your Lord is all..but thanks for asking Raven.." Ren let out a small sigh and ran his hand through his hair, 'thank goodness he is not, not to be rude or anything..'
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:17 pm

I come up out of the bow, "Sorry habit that is going to die hard I guess..." I said in a low voice as I looke over at him now as I jumped hearing his voice in my head, "No maybe if you did kill him you would be doing me a favor...the family rule you keep what you kill..." let it out and bite my lips as I slap my mouth kind of hard. It was one thing that I was never repeat as long as who was in control of me was alive. I looked down,"You are welcome.." I said as I thought about running away from him.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:47 pm

I returned to my room, the smell of Sam's blood was annoying me, i wanted it, but i would hurt him if i lost control. I stayed in my room, the heater on to keep me warm and to try mask the scent of the blood. I was already bored, i hated it. No one was in the common room, where was Ren, i thought he was going to help me...

I relaxed, letting her take my blood, it felt weird, but i am happy that she is taking my blood. I held an arm round her waist, to keep her standing upright, and to stop her from moving around. I kept watch to make sure no one came near.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Eva pulled back from his wrist she licked her lips, "Thanks Sam..' she muttered softly her face a bit she licked his rist stopping the blood from flowing on his wrist. "Your sweet, I'll make sure not to hold out to long again.

ren frowned, 'don't hit yourself Raven, no matter what you say never hurt yourself.." Ren spoke softly and looked at her, "I'm pretty sure lady luna has said it plenty of times you are an equal here, you can say and do as you please here.."
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:51 pm

"It's habit again..." I said as I looked down at my feet. Luna and Ren don't seemed to understand how much I really scared I was of Richard. I rub my neck around the collar that was around my neck since I was 13 years old.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:13 am

"It's understandable..but you sonner ot later are gonna be free of it..' he watched her and without think he stepped closer to him and looked at the collar around her neck, "He treats you like a dog, why does he have this on you?' he asked felling bad for her but he was fuming on the inside of anger and just whole other reason to want to kill Richard
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:09 am

"You're welcome, i'm always happy to help." i said, sealing the wound. "If you go more than a week without blood again, i will have to do this," I put my finger on her neck, freezing her slightly. I laughed at her reaction, it always cheered me up.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Eva gasped as the cold touch her body momentarily freezing, she laughed a bit now shivering as the one touch turned her cold, "Hey not cool.." she laughed a bit with a light smile. She moved his hand from her neck, "Why do you always get an enjoyment from this? I think its a bit creepy.." she smiled at him laughing yet again.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:59 pm

"it's funny when you do your little dance, it always makes me laugh." I said trying to calm down. "At least i didn't freeze anything else." i kept my eyes away from them, last time i froze them, she unleashed all her powers on me, and it took a week to recover. I won't be doing that again.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:58 pm

~!Psycopath_Angel!~ wrote:
"It's understandable..but you sonner ot later are gonna be free of it..' he watched her and without think he stepped closer to him and looked at the collar around her neck, "He treats you like a dog, why does he have this on you?' he asked felling bad for her but he was fuming on the inside of anger and just whole other reason to want to kill Richard

I looked down as he step closer to me as I bite my lips. He was looking at the collar, "I don't know fully... Lord Richard was not the one that had placed it around my neck, it was his uncle...It has some kind of spell on it making it where I can only do my abilty only when told to do so by someone higher raking than me...I guess to keep me out of places that I shouldn't be... Invisablity is a very usefully if you were to spy on the people.... The Lord wouldn't wanted me to know all of his insideing job... or even know what he is working now... I think there is something more why he is here...not only by his uncle's wishies..." I explained as I seemed to stumble over my words as I trying to explain. I close my eyes as my throat was giving a light burning. "Oh, he not going to like going with out blood.." I added.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Eva laughed a bit, "Good to know you get a laugh out of it." she crossed her arms and raised a brow at him, "Yea I remember that, partly on my fault but you didn't have t grab me were you did.." she shook her head with a smile

Ren's brows frowned slightly as he listened to Raven, he felt bad for her if there was just a way or at least something he could do to get her out of that family he would. She talked stumbling here and there as she explained. When she as done talking Ren touched her cheek lightly sending small shocks through her body calming her and relaxing her, "We'll talk more about all of this when your more comfortable alright, and he'll just have to live without the blood we all try to..'
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:23 pm

"I couldn't help it, i was falling, i needed to grab onto something." I winked, we always had our moments, but not the ones i hoped for, i really liked her, like alot, but i don't think she feels the same way about me.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:29 pm

I shiver lightly as he touched my shoulder as the small shock when through my body as I slowly started to relaxed a bit. I could feel most of my tenced mucles slowly loosen that had been tighten for so long it was a bit odd for me. I could easly lay down and relaxed after that little shock. "Okay, Ren, sir..." I said as even though I was relaxed it was another habit that would have try hard to stop. I should see most of the people here a friends not owners or someone higher than me.. I wanted to hug him but part of me was scared knowing that Richard didn't seemed to really liked him right off the back.. what was it about him that made Richard hate him so much.

I slowly walked out of the little room that Lady Luna and I had talked for a bit in and I went to looking for Ren and Raven once I noticed that Raven was not there where I had left her. Let alone the other people it seemed. I didn't even look toward Luna. I didn't have time for her to telling me No. I didn't like been told no. By anyone really... That is why I wanted to kill my Uncle Tyler... Though him sending me here only gives me more time to work on a good nice plan on killing him. I am sure he would have to come and having a meeting with Lady Luna. And that is be when I will strake him... Only I have to make it looked as if Lady Luna is the one that killed him. I licked my lips as I realized I hadn't fed for a few hours and I will be needing blood. I don't care too much for the rules at this school I will find Raven. She will give me what I need and what I want. I licked my lips more as I wanted to tastes other girl's blood here. Like that girl Eva..
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:42 pm

"Mhm you were falling alright.' Eva laughed slightly with a soft smile,"Don't worry I forgive you for it, after what i put you through.."she shook her head a bit. 'Again sorry about all of that never knew I could do that much damage..' she patted his stomach as she walked past him, "Come on the kitchen is getting stuffy.."

Ren smiled slightly as he could see she was relaxing a bit,"I'm gonna have to help you break out of those habits.." he smiled, "Does he feed you?" Ren asked softly.He let his hand fall to his side as he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:09 pm

My stomach tensed, her touch was so gentle, i took her hand, bringing her to face me. "You know how i feel about you, why keep your feelings bottled up and hidden, you know i don't like that. tell me how you feel, please." i looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Eva bit her lip her skin turning pink. She took his hand and held it to her face, 'I fell the same I have for a long time, you just never noticed, no one notices the small signs..' she smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:46 pm

I looked up as he moved his hand, "I think I would like that..." I said in a low voice as I looked around enjoying being outside. The smile faded when he asked about if Richard feeds me. "yes and no..." I said as I looked down a bit again, "Only if he knew he would be feeding off of me....which he has done a few time on the trip here..." I said as I rolled up my sleeves and show the bite marks that he didn't worried about healing some old and new bite marks.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Ren couldn't hold back the growl that rumbled in his throat only fed her when he fed off her more and more he hated this man he didn't deserve the position he got, He shook his head slightly,"May i heal the ones I can?" he asked polity looking at her "and we'll have to talk to Luna and see if we can get you some food.." He smiled
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:40 pm

I looked down and realized I was not helping things at all as Ren growled about what he was seeing. He was sweet, "If you can I guess go a head..." I said again as I held out my arms for you as I bite my lips lightly. As the thought of food it made my mouth water lightly as I close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Ren looked at her and nodded he took one of her arms in his hands and licked and healed ever bite he could on both arms. When he pulled back the bite marks lessened and heal he smiled he saw her eyes closed, "I'm done now lets go find luna and talk about feeding you..' he smiled softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:44 pm

I shiver lightly as he licked each wound as I never been around someone that cared as much as he did. I look down trying to hide my blushing cheeks with my hair. "Okay.." I said as I just wanted to go invisable and hide as I was kind of embassed about someone licking my wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Academy [X]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next