House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mysterious Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*~Jade~*
Completing a great ritual
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Moria
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:59 pm

This story is based on the poem I wrote back in 2005. The artwork with the poem my little sister did herself, and it was the inspiration behind the words in the poem. Here's the poem:

Mysterious Fire

Staring at the bright flames,
Flames from a large bonfire.
Flames that remind you
Of the flames in hell.

As I stare into the flames
I am drawn into its light.
I am drawn into its flame
By a pair of dark green eyes
Filled with danger.

The being behind the eyes
Has me in a trance.
I feel the flames.
I feel their heat
As they consume me.

I feel is on my skin
And when the eyes release me,
No harm has come
To me.

Mysterious Fire MysteriousFire___CatArt

Characters in the Story:

Selena Earth--
Mysterious Fire Th_Dakota-1
Personality: stubborn and will always keep moving forward. Almost nothing gets her down and she will always stand up for what she thinks is right
Ability: has the ability to mold the earth (rocks & plants) with her mind

Susan Aer (Aer=Air=Irish)--
Mysterious Fire Th_princecaspian19
Personality: She is fun, trustful, and shy but not around her friends and also hard-head
Ability: can controll the Air with her minded

Jane Feu (Feu=Fire=French)--
Mysterious Fire Th_img104-1-1
Personality: She's very much a free spirit that likes to so what she wants when she want to do it.
Ability: Can start fires with her mind.

Eric Mizu (mizu=water=Japanese)--
Mysterious Fire Th_mitchel-musso
personality: Nice, Sweet and is just an all around nice guy and stands up for what he thinks is right.
ability: can control water with his mind.

Jordan Espíritu (Espíritu=Spirit=Spanish)--
Mysterious Fire Th_1
Personality: Fun loving and care-free. Easy-going and just kinda goes with the flow. Doesn't like making big decisions
Ability: Able to become a spirit and go inside other bodies

Green Eyes--
Mysterious Fire Th_MysteriousFire___CatArt
Personality:Loves Jane, and wants her for himself. Can't stand the rest of hte protectors of their world.
Ability: Can throw/start fires at any given time with its mind. Thinks about it and it happens. Can fry a person from the inside out with this ability.

These are the main characters. The world they all live in is one great big continent in the middle of the ocean. Jane Feu is the one that's being drawn into the flame. The thing with the green eyes in the flame trying to draw her in has to be destroyed..at least the other 4 think so. They all represent the element of their last name, but in order to defeat the Green Eyes, they must all work together. Will Jane be able to join the others to defeat it, or will Jane be consumed by this fire and lost to the rest of the world these five have been chosen to protect to keep the balance of the world in line?

Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Part One

Jane was thinking about getting the gang together to just hang out in the woods near the sacred circle where they go to practice using their abilities. Each of them happened to be a guardian of an element meant to help keep the peace in their world. Just as the past 3 generations in Jane's family had done. As long as you had a last name with an element you had the opportunity of possibly becoming the nest guardian, but only one with that last name got the power.

Jane was outside staying away from her parents since they were fighting again. Whenever she was around them when they were fighting, she couldn't control her temper or her element. Since it was getting late, and it was a cool night, Jane started a bonfire in the circle ring to keep it contained.

Jordon decided to see what Jane was up to. He closed his eyes and let his spirit leave his body, floating around to see where she was. He found her in the woods near where they practiced their powers. He smiled and instantly opened his eyes, back in his body. He stood up, leaving his house and walked the short mile to the woods. Once he reached there, he called out, "Jane?"

Jane was staring into the fire trying to forget all the hurtful words she overheard her parents saying to each other when Jordan startled her.

"Hi Jordan. How are you? Any idea what th rest of them are up to?"

Jordan smiled slightly with a shrug. "Alright i guess." He walked over to her, giving her a concerned look. He always had a feeling when something was wrong with his friends. "What's wrong?"

"My parents were fighting again. I figured it'd be safer for everyone if I was here and NOT in the house."

He nodded and sat down in the grass, not bothering to look for a chair. "Probably. I'm just glad my parents let me move out." He looked over at her, smiling.

"They were fighting about me again. Mom doesn't want to lose her little girl, and dad keeps trying to tell her that we don't have a choice. She's the one that was 'Chosen'. I swear, if I hear that said one more time..."

All of a sudden the flames of the bonfire shot up another 30 feet in the air because she was getting majorly pissed off.

"I wish my parents would let me live on my own. They say I'm too young."

Jane rolled her eyes at remembering her parents talk about all this crap. She wanted everything to be like it was before she was 'Chosen'.

He sighed, a dull look on his face. He stood up and pulled her into a friendly hug. He was almost like her older brother. "Easy Jane. I know it's hard, mine did the same thing. Though they just kicked me out... you could come live in my apartment if you want to. I have a room that's always open for my friends if they need a place to crash."

Jane laughed a little at Jordan's offer.

"I think my parents would totally flip out if I were to move in with a guy no matter what the situation was. They'd probably think I was knocked up or something."

Off in the distance Selena was sitting outside, resting against a tree. She loved the way the grass whispered to her. She seemed to understand it in a way. She made it grow and bend the way she wanted it to, giggling in the process.

Selena could smell a fire nearby. She figured it had to be Jane. Least, that's what she hoped. She stood up, walking quickly towards the smoke. She could see Jane and Jordan talking through the trees. She stopped, heading back to her clearing, not wanting to interrupt. Her father always had hated that... when he was around.

Susan was sitting outside letting the wind blow all around her which kept her calm after a stressful day of work. She could smell wood burning and opened her eyes to see smoke coming from the woods so she got up and started walking to the sacred circle to see if it was Jane...... when she got there she saw Jane and Jordan talking so she took a step back but she ended up tripping over a root "OW!" she said before she got up.

Jane jumped at the noise of someone falling near the sacred circle. Jane's first reaction was to arm herself with a fireball in each hand ready to fight anything that tries to attack such a sacred place to our group.

Jordan let out a laugh. "True enough." The noise startled him, but he smiled as soon as he realized who it was. "You alright Susan?" He called out.

Susan spoke to Jordan and Jane "Yeah, I think I'll live. Sorry if I interrupted. I didn't mean to."

"Susan?" I quickly extinguished the flames in my hands to make sure I didn't hurt anyone here. We all are really good friends, and have to stick together to keep the world safe from anything that may to try to harm them all.

"Yeah, its me. Thanks for not shooting me with fire," Susan said to Jane while walking toward her friends.

"Sorry about that. You're not interrupting anything. I just came out here to blow off some steam. I'll be fine. I promise."

Jane crossed her fingers and drew a cross on her heart to prove to Susan that she was fine.

when Susan reached her friends she said "Whatever you say Jane" with a warm smile.

Jane felt like Susan didn't believe her so Jane just politely smiled at her. It's hard for someone who controls fire and is a hot head to not show that something is bothering them. Especially when they shoot flames in a sacred circle 90 feet in the air! Jordan was playing big brother to Jane so she really didn't care who all was still around her at the time. Jordan seemed to be able to be one of the few things that could help calm her down and help her to control her ability.

Jordan chuckled softly and placed his hand gently on Jane's shoulder, murmuring so only she could hear. "Just forget about them for a little while. Have some fun." He smiled warmly at her before stepping in front of her a bit to greet Susan. "Hey. Good thing she didn't burn you right?" He laughed then looked around. "Either of you know where the others are?"

"Yeah I'm glad that would've hurt really bad."Susan chuckled then answered "Eric's at his house i don't know bout the rest though."

Selena heard that Jordan and Jane were done having their moment, so she walked out with a small smile. "Hey guys." She saw the scorch marks from when Jane had made a ring of fire. "I see someone freaked out Jane..."

Jordan grinned with a shrug. "Yeah, Susan kinda tripped and startled us."

Selena rolled her eyes. "Well, almost all the group's here. We just need Eric."

"I'm sorry i was trying to leave"Susan said giggling a little then she pulled out her phone and Called Eric.

Eric was Lying on his bed till he heard his phone ring then he reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his phone to see it was Susan and answered "Hey Susan whats up?"

"Nothing much ... Can you get over here to the Circle? We just need you."

"Sure I'll be there in a sec. bye." The Eric hung the phone up and ran out the house toward the circle.

Susan hung her phone up and said to everyone "He'll be here in a sec."

Jordan nodded with a smile, glancing over at Jane to make sure she was okay. He was almost always worried about her, just like he used to be with his little sister.

Selena sat down on the grass, nodding a bit as she looked over at Susan. "So you stumbled upon their awkward meeting too?" She snickered as Jordan gave her a glare.

"Yeah. I didn't mean to but the wind brought smoke to me and I thought it was Jane calling us to the circle or something so I ca-" Susan was cut off by Eric

"So what did I miss?" Eric said when he got there.

Jordan nodded in greeting at Eric. "Nothing mu-" He paused, being cut off by Selena.

"Jordan and Jane were having one of their moments, Susan almost got burned because Jane got freaked and made a huge fire circle and now Jordan's too chicken to admit it." Selena smirked at Jordan's expression.

"Okay" then he turns to Susan he's always thought of her as a sister he always wanted "You okay?".

"Yeah, I didn't hear 'almost got burned' but thanks" Susan replied she's always treated Eric as a brother cause she's always wanted a sibling.

"Oh okay so what are we going to do now?" He ask everyone.

Selena shrugged, running her fingers through the grass absently. "Beats me. I was just hanging around. My dad would hate it if I went home now. He's probably not even home."

Jordan shrugged, runnings his fingers through his hair. "I have no clue... Practice maybe?"

"Sounds good to me. Anything but go home right now..."

Jane could feel her anger from earlier starting to bubble up again. She walked over to the circle and started throwing fireballs at it.

Selena nodded, standing up. "Anything in particular you're wanting us to do Jane?"

"Not really. I don't think there's really one person that's fully in charge of us and our 'gifts', but why does it seems like everyone turns to me to ask that all the time just because I'm the youngest."

Selena shrugged. "You're the one that knows the most about it.. All I know is I'm a freak with powers that my dad hates." She smiled weakly.

"You're not the only one that has parents that hate this. I only know a few things from the 3 generations in my family that have been where I am now, and two of them turned against the rest of the circle, and got killed because of it by the next generation when they came into power."

Selena nodded. She knew that well enough. She glanced over at the ground, wanting rock to come out of the ground. A second later, the ground shook and a boulder, about the size of a basketball, was floating in the air. She then let is fall to the ground, smashing into a million pieces.

Jordan was at a loss for words. He sighed deeply, looking over at Jane, then around at everyone else. "Come on, forget about our parents. Let's have some fun." He smiled, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Susan sighed. She knew what it was like to have her parents fuss all the time about her gift but all that went away when wind started to blow in a circle around her and she started to giggle.

Eric did nothing. He just stood there looking around him.

Jane let the flames from earlier come back and dance in the wind that was blowing all around.

"We need to work with our own element, and be able to know how to use our element with everyone else's element. Like right now I'm using my element and letting Susan's air ability dance with the flames."

"Ummm...How am I going to do that? I mean I'll probably just put out the fire." Eric asked Jane.

"Trust me and call your element. Yes, water can put out fire, but if water gets hot enough it makes steam."

"Okay" Eric said then smiled and called his element and did the same as Susan and Jane and it worked.

Jane smiled. She knew he could do it. "See, you didn't put out my flame. I knew you could do it...Who wants to add their element next?"

"Yay! Thanks. I guess thats why we turn to you most of the time cause you have the most confidence in us." Eric said smiling.

"Yep. I totally agree." Susan said to Jane.

"That and the fact that I'm the one with the most family history to go on with these gifts of ours." Jane smiled and laughed a little. It felt good to be hanging out with them here. At least with them and us doing this practice with our abilities it was keeping my mind off of my parents fighting.

"Yeah, that too." Eric said laughing. "This is really fun what do you guys think?"

"Its more than fun if ya ask me." Susan replied

"You know what I mean Susan."

"Well, we all know the battle stories we have been told about each of the past carriers of our ability or at least have heard of them. Whether or not we believe them is a whole other thing..."

Selena watched the fire, air, and water mix together. She smiled one of her rare smiles before looking to Jane. "Not sure what mine can do with yours."

Jordan nodded. "Me neither..." He laughed nervously.

Call some of the earth up from the ground and send it toward the swirling steam we already have. The earth will become moist and thick around us all, and then Jordan's spirit element can be all in and around the creation we would have created."

Selena did as Jane told her, watching in slight amusement as the earth swirled around them, becoming moist and thicker with the water.

Jordan watched a bit before doing the same with his element. He watched it weave in and out of their creation with a large smile.

"And this is how all our elements can work together to defeat whatever evil we were chosen to go up against." Jane said with a smile while watching and willing her element to make the formation sway some like a flickering flame would do.

Selena nodded. "Yeah, whatever that may be.." She muttered sarcastically. "That we haven't even found out yet.."

Jordan gave her a playful galre. "Oh shut up.."

"Make me."

"Oh I will."

"You guys. Let's not fight. See what is happening ot the formation when we aren't all together on the same side? Our elements aren't as strong and we start to become more distant and everything crumbles." Looking at the elements dispursing to each person.

"Yeah. Lets get back on one side if thats okay?" Susan said while watching the elements.

Selena rolled her eyes. "Fine.." She had earth go back to where it had been, becoming strong once again.

Jordan did the same, smiling in apology to everyone else.

"Now on the count of 3, I'm curious to see if we all call our element back to us what's going to happen. Are you ready? 1-, 2-, 3-"

Jordan and Selena called their elements back as soon as the others did.

"Notice where we were aall banded together, now nothing stands? As long as we're together, and on the same side we're as strong as whatever terror they can send to us to defeat. If we step away..."

"Its not going to be good is it?" Susan asked already knowing the answer.

"Look and see for yourself. There's nothing there where we all had been banded together."

"Enough lesson for the day." Jane said quickly. "We need to get back to our crazy messed up families so we don't get in trouble...well, so I don't get in trouble. I'll talk to you all soon, okay?"

Last edited by *~Jade~* on Sat May 12, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Jane quickly ran off so she could deal with her family for dinner. She planned on coming back to the circle to have a small little fire just for her later without all the anger added to the flames to make them go 90 feet in the air. Jane already had a good idea as to what the evil was that was going to be coming for them all. It would be using her like it had done with the past 3 generations that had to fight it. She had to try to come back here alone to see if she could call it the way she had heard her family members supposedly had called it when they had to fight it and lost.

Jane knew that she was the only one of the 5 that could summon it because of her element. It was also the reason for her family to have had the most people in the lineage of this position to defeat it. Her parents main fear is that it will take her and make her evil like the past 3 generations. The creature has the same element as she does--Fire. Jane didn't know how to tell them or if she even planned on telling them this info. She knew that they deserved to know what they were going to be up against, but to her, she felt like this was her own personal battle to fight and shouldn't have to call the others to help fight this thing. If only it were time for her to try to sneak back to the circle to try again. She's almost positive that she can call it...it's after she calls it that has her scared.

"I can feel that the 5 have been chosen." Green Eyes smiles. "Time to find my counterpart..."
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Jordan, Selena, Susan and Eric all decided to go hang out at Jordan's apartment. Since he was the only one that had a place of his own, the group liked to go there a lot when they weren't at the circle practicing.

Selena looked at the group in Jordan's living room, and asked, "So do we even have any idea as to what this thing is that we're supposed to be working together to destroy?"

Jordan looked at Selena then the rest of them and stated, "I've heard that the creature we're to go up against is called Green Eyes. The past 3 generations on Jane's family has gone up against it and lost."

"So in some way Jane is the key to finding this thing and destroying it?" Susan said at about the same time as Eric.

Jordan looked at Selena as Selena replied, "Yes. Too bad we don't know the whole story of what all she knows from her family's past 3 generations. The person before me that had my ability I never even knew."

Each of the rest of them were just like Selena in that aspect. The person before them that had the ability they now have to take care of didn't survive to pass on their knowledge of their events with Green Eyes. All they know is of the stories each family has heard and passed down through the generations. None of them knew what was the truth and what was a lie in those stories.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Jane snuck out of her house, and went back to the practice circle area. Since it was so late her parents assumed she was in bed. Stupid parents. Jane loved being able to play with fire. She liked it even more when she wasn't pissed off and could actually control her gift.

As she approached the stone circle meant to contain any fire, she took a deep breath and thought about the evil creature that she and her friends were preparing to go up against. She didn't want to have to drag them all into this. Jane felt that this was something that she needed to figure out how to defeat on her own. She didn't want her friends to get hurt because of this thing. If she had to sacrifice herself to Green Eyes to keep the rest of them safe, she would.

Jane sent a small ball of fire to the center of the stone circle, and watched the flames scatter and blaze all around the stones. She was glad the flames were low and she didn't cause them to give any of the rest of the circle any warning bells.

Jane sat there in the cool night's breeze feeling the wind dance across her skin as she stared hypnotically into the fire. The more she looked into the flames, the more she felt like she was being pulled into them.

Jordan stood up in his house, and the rest of the gang just stared at him.

"What's wrong, Jordan?" asked Selena.

"What's going on?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, boy. What's up?" Susan replied.

"Something seems...off. We need to stay together. All five of us. We need to get to Jane and somehow talk her parents into letting her stay with one of us. It'd probably be best if her parents think she's staying with either Selena or Susan since you both are females. The thing we're up against is near. I can almost sense it."

The whole room got quiet. They all started to worry because they knew that they were all about to be in the fight of their life. A fight that will either save everyone in the world or doom them.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Over at Jordan's house, Selena was on the phone trying to get a hold of Jane's parents, but no one was answering the phone. When she told the rest of the group this, they all took off for the training circle in hopes that she was there, and not hurt.

Selena hung up the phone after trying to call Jane 3 times. "Something's wrong. We need to check Jane's house then go to the circle to see if she's there."

Jordan stood up. "Let me use my element to check her house. There's no reason to waste the energy to run there then to the circle if we don't have to."

Jordan took a deep breath and thought of Jane. He closed his eyes and tried to find her with his element. He could tell that she wasn't at her home so he quickly went to the circle. He felt Jane at the circle, but could also feel something there other than just her.

"We need to hurry to the circle. Something's there other than her, and I'm not sure if she knows that something is there with her."

Everyone looked at him scared to death that the fight of their life was about to begin sooner than they wanted it to.

Jane stared into the Fire. She wish she knew that the past 3 generations in her family had thought when they knew they were the key to getting to the evil they were supposed to defeat. Jane started to drift closer to the fire. She almost felt like she was being pulled toward it. Into it. She reached her hands out toward it and thought she had seen a pair of Green Eyes staring back at her.

The eyes she saw didn't seem threatening to her in any way, shape or form. They seemed caring, loving and gentle...Almost like she had seen them somewhere before but couldn't quite place where.

The more she thought of her family and the past three generations of Fire elements, Green Eyes was able to call to her and pull her in towards him. Jane didn't even realize it either. Jane was almost completely consumed inside the fire when Jordan, Selena, Erik, and Susan arrived.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Back at the practice circle, Jane had a decent fire going to help keep her warm on the cool night. She was enjoying her element, and staring deep into it's flames. She could almost feel something staring back at her at times, but she didn't think much about it.

Green Eyes was enjoying getting to see his counterpart of the first time through her fire that she started. Since she's the only one that can summon me, I have to wait before I let her see me, fore, she hasn't tried to call to me yet.

Jane was thinking about trying to call Green Eyes the way that she had learned the past 3 generations had done, but she was too scared. She wanted to make sure the rest of them were nearby if she couldn't stop it on her own. She didn't want the rest of them to get hurt though, so maybe she could figure out a plan to have them near but not have to deal with it.

To Jane this was her fight. The past 3 generations in her family were the ones that had been chosen to deal with this evil, and were always the one chosen by the Green Eyes. She knew that somehow she was the key to summoning it and destroying it. The question is, was she willing to put her friends in that kind of danger?
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Selena and Susan yelled, "NO!" and Erik almost passed out while Jordan stood there frozen seeing his 'little sister' being sucked into the flames.

Susan called air to the fire nad watched it dance in the flames,and that got Erik back with everyone. He called water to the fire and watched it steam up. Selena Called Earth to the flames hoping that what Jane had told her earlier would work now, and it did. The earth thickened up all around them. Lastly, Jordan added his element, Spirit, to the circle. He did his best to try to weave his element in and around the creation, but hte creation was fighting back! Jordan didn't want to believe that Jane would be fighting against the circle so he tried harder.

Green Eyes was pissed that these trouble makers actually showed up to try to save her!!! From within the creation Green Eyes thrust out a big wave of flames toward the entire circle there leaving Jane in his protective embrace. "Do not try to come for us again!!!" And the flames within the circle disappeared with Jane inside.

Jane came to unsure of where she was. All she could tell was that she felt , warm, safe, and loved. She could see and feel what were flames all around her. She reached out to touch one of the flames, and was surprised that it didn't burn her at all.

She was trying to do her best to remember the events that lead up to where she was now, but couldn't remember a thing, and didn't seem to see anything or anyone around to help her out.

Green Eyes thought to himself, I always needed a body...If it hadn't been for those twerps I wouldn't have one to present myself to my counterpart now. Green Eyes smiled. "Hello there. Are you okay, my dear? You're perfectly safe here. You know that, right?"

Back at the circle the rest of the group was starting to come to. Each of them was very sore and had no clue what had happened to them or to Jane.

Jordan was almost in a panic. "We've got to find Jane!"

"Well no joke we gotta find Jane," Selena exclaimed. "Somehow she summoned the thing here and it took her!!!"

Susan and Eric, looked at each other almost thinking the same thing. Only Susan spoke up first. "How are we supposed to summon it when we don't have her element or the element of Green Eyes?"

"Green Eyes," Eric said. "Green Eyes! He's the one that has Jane!!!"

"So what's the game plan to get her back," Selena asked.

No one had an inkling of a clue.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:11 pm

"As far as we know Jane is somewhat safe with the beast we have to kill, right?" Eric asked forming an idea in his head.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

He continued, "Well, let's go talk to Jane's family to find out what Jane hasn't told us about her past 3 generations that have gone up against this thing."

"It's not like we really have any other choice, you know?" Jordan said.

Everyone agreed, and left together to go talk to her family.

Jane looked at the person/thing talking to her wearily. She wasn't who who or what it was, and she was actually scared since she didn't even know where she was.

"W-w-w-where am I?"

Green Eyes smiled. He hoped she wasn't afraid of him, but he didn't want him to know who she was, now, either.

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"I had made a fire, and was looking into it."

"That sounds rather odd. Why would you be looking into a fire?"

"I was thinking of some of my family members that have passed away," She said with a tear in her eyes.

"Please don't cry, my dear. I don't want you to be sad. Not while I'm here with you," he said with a smile.

"Can you help me get back home?"

"I can try, but is that what you really want to do?"
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:12 pm

When Jordan, Susan, Eric, and Selena all got to Jane's house, it looked like the place look like someone had broken into it. None of them wanted to try to go in and see what the damages were so Susan pulled out her cell phone and called the police.

"Well this explains why we couldn't get a hold of anyone at the house."

"Yeah, but are Jane's parents safe? Are they still alive?"

No one knew even though, Jordan could check using his ability, he was afraid to try to see if they were in there and alive. He along with the rest of the group waited for the police to arrive.

Jane thought to herself about what the person/thing/creature had said. She wasn't totally sure what was talking to her. It looked like a person, but it didn't look like any person she'd ever seen before back home. He almost looked like he glowed a warmth from within him.

Something in her trusted this new stranger, and Green Eyes was glad that Jane was trusting her. It was a lot easier to manipulate the girl if she trusted him.

"I think for now, that I should try to get home. It's getting really late, and I don't want to worry my family or friends."

Green Eyes looked a bit sad, but knew it was going to take some time before she would come to his side. It always did with her family.

"Alright then," Green Eyes said to Jane. "Here's what you need to do. Make another fire and stare into it thinking of your home. Once you can picture it into your head you can open your eyes and you'll be home."

"It's that easy???"

"Yes, ma'am, and if you ever want to come back here just think of me, and you'll return to here, okay?"

Jane smiled. She was glad that she'd still be able to come see her new friend.

"Okay, sir. What name should I call you by?"

Green Eyes looked shocked that she wanted to know who it was. Did she really have no idea to whom she was speaking??? Oh this was going to be a piece of cake to get her to his side now!!!

"You can call me Caden, Jane."

"How'd you know my name?"

"I can read your mind through your ability. I have the same ability as you do. I can control fire as well."

Green Eyes hoped that he didn't give too much of the truth away to Jane. The girl was naive though, and didn't seem to notice.

"Okay. I'll come back soon to visit you, okay, Caden."

"That's fine, dear. Safe travels."

And with that Jane made her fire and disappeared back home in her world.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:14 pm

The police arrived shortly after they received the 911 call from the kids. When the y explained who they all were to the cops and that they were looking for their last person and that this is where she lived, the cops quickly started looking around the house to see what all could have happened.

The kids failed to mention seeing Jane disappear into a fire or the battle that they had just recently had. They had to try to keep everyone safe without spilling out their secret to people that don't need to know the whole story. At least the cops knew of the 5 elemental guardians and understood that the one missing was in trouble.

The cops came back to the group and had to ask them a few questions about Jane's family.

"Did any of you know of anyone that might want to cause harm to anyone in your friend's family?"

The group all looked at each other not knowing what to say. It was Jordan that finally spoke up for the group since he was the oldest.

"No sir. We don't really know her family that well, but we know Jane, and she wouldn't hurt them intentionally. She loves them."

"Well, there are two bodies laying in bed that look like they're hearts exploded from within their body."

The circle went silent. They all recalled that Green Eyes could kill a person with his Fire ability from the inside out.

Jordan thanked the officiers for checking out Jane's place, and the circle headed back to their practice grounds.

They were all still flabbergasted at the outcome of events that have happened. They desprately hoped that JAne was back from whereever she disappeared to...

All of a sudden as the 4 returned inside the circle area, a fire started up in the ring where Jane had disappeared, and out she came! They all surrounded her. All with mixed emotions. They weren't sure if she knew about her parents death of anything.

"Jane are you okay?" Selena asked.

"Yeah, girl. Where'd you go?" Susan wondered.

"We were all worried about you." Eric replied.

Jordan was the ony one that didn't say anything to Jane. He was relieved that she was safe, but he needed to know and figure out how to go about telling her about her parents.

"Jane, I hate to be the one to have to tell you this," Jordan started out, "But you're parents are dead."

Jane gasped. She just couldn't believe it. She hadn't been gone that long, had she??? Jordan continured, "We all went to your house after leavingthe circle and talking at my place for a bit. We all decided that we needed to all stay close together since Green Eyes is near, nad were trying to get Selena of Susan to get a hold of your parents, but got no dial tone. When you disappeared into the fire, we ran to your parent's house, nad found the house on fire. Then we called the cops and teh fire department."

Jane collapsed to the ground. She felt like she couldn't breathe. She felt so lost even though she knew she needed to be with the circle now more than ever. She didn't want to play leader to 4 people that were older than her. She shouldn't have to bear that responsibility on her shoulders.

Jordan sat down next to Jane and wrapped his arms around her in comfort while the others stayed close by. As long as they were all together, they were all safe. "Come. We'll see what we can get from your place in the morning. Let's all crash at my place tonight."

And so they all left in silence to Jordan's apartment.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Jane didn't know what to do. She knew the only family she had now was the members of this circle. They'll either live together or die together fighting...It was time for them to know the truth about the past 3 generations that have had her ability.

Once they all got settled in Jane decided that it was time to tell them the truth of what all she had been hiding about her family and Green Eyes.

"Y'all. I gotta tell you something, and I really don't know how to tell you all even though you all REALLY need to know."

"What'd on your mind, Jane?" Susan asked.

"None of you are gonna like it...And I think everything has started for this go round too for us."

The other four looked at each other agreeing with Jane. Jordan added, "Jane, your parents death was described as though their hearts exploded inside of their chest. Can Green Eyes do this to someone?"

Jane sighed. "Green Eyes has the same ability as me and the last 3 generations in my family. I can almost summon him to me with my mind." There was more, but she was having trouble wrapping her mind around the correct words to use.

Jordan waited patiently for Jane to continue, while Selena and Eric were about to rip into her for not letting them all know this sooner. Susan was the one to speak up to the group though.

"I understand that you had your reasons to keep it a secret, but we're all in serious danger right now and need to know what you know...That's how we came to find out about your parents death. When you disappeared, we went to them to find out what they could tell us about the rest of your family, and figure out how to get you back with us."

Jane didn't realize that they all had seen her disappear into the fire.

"You all SAW me walk into the fire?!?!"

They all looked at each other and replied, "Yes."

Jane thought she had been alone at the circle. She must have totally tuned out the world when she was thinking of the past three in her place and got mesmerized by the fire.

"Jane, something was fighting against us, pushed us all back and knocked us on our cussing is not allowed, even in code. ," Jordan said while staring into her eyes.

"When I started to enter, Green Eyes must have come out...I need to see my parents and the house. I need to see if he did indeed kill them to get to me."

Eric spoke up next. "Jane, they removed the bodies from the house. All that was left of them was a hard leathery shell that was their skin. They were cooked from the inside out from what the coroner told us."

"So our generation is now up for the battle that he began this time in our world."

A few of them were confused, Jordan asked the next question, though. "Our world? You mean, we've fought it in his world before?"

"This is just too much for just 5 kids to be able to deal with," Eric exclaimed.

Selena glared at Eric so he'd hush, and he did. "Jane, what happened when you disappeared?"

Susan added in, "Yeah, we all combined our abilities like you told us how to do earlier today in the circle with the fire that you had created..."

Jane looked like she had seen a ghost after what Selena and Susan had said. She swallowed hard before she spoke next. "Did you see a body at any point come out of the fire other than me?"
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:17 pm

The group looked at each other wondering where she was going with this question, nad slowly answered no to her question. Jane was in deep thought now wondering if the person/form or whatever she had met was Green Eyes in human form. After all, Jane was the fisrt female in the family to have the fire ability so it could be possible that the past 3 generations didn't survive because they were guys.

"When I went through the fire I seemed to be in some parallel world. In that world I met someone there. I didn't really start to put two and two together until you all started asking me all the questions about what all happened when I disappeared at the circle."

Jane was starting to get nervous now as she spoke. Jordan wrapped his arm around her.

"It's okay. We're all together now, and we're not gonna let anything happen to you. What happened when you went into the fire?"

"Well...I remember beign surrounded by a lot of bright light nad heat and warmth. I didn't feel like I was in danger at all. As I started to come to, I heard and saw a figure looking at me, and talking to me. He seemed okay, but something about him seemed so familiar to me. I jsut can't place it."

"What seemed familiar?" Claire asked.

Jane thought about it for a sec, and replied, "Everything...His face. His eyes. His smile..."

"Okay. So let's assume that when Jane went through the fire she actually met Green Eyes. Why didn't he kill her? What is it he wants if she's the key?" Eric asked.

Everyone thought about it for a moment. Susan was the one to speak up first.

"He wants the rest of us dead to make sure he has Jane all to himself and no one's gonna save her."

Jordan chimed in, "That'd be the only way for him to keep Jane away from us since we're all staying here now."

They all got silent. Everything that had been said, and they'd been training together for was actually true. The only way now was for them to work together to defeat it, but to defeat it who would end up paying the ultimate price???
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Part Two

The next morning everyone woke up bright and early. Completely oblivious that they all had slept a full 24 hours and had missed a full day. The boys woke up hungry, and went to raid Jordan's fridge, while the girls got ready for the day. Jane joined the guys first.

"Hey you two? What's up?" "I haven't slept like that in a long time. Either of you know what time it is?"

The boys each dug for their phone, and looked at the screen, puzzled.

"How did we..."

"We missed an entire day?! IS this even possible???" Eric was a little spazzed.

Susan and Selena could hear Eric freaking out in the bathroom as they finished up. As they entered into the living room/Kitchen are, they asked, "What's going on?"

Jordan spoke, "Somehow we all have slept for the past 24 hours!"

Susan was a little worried. "Could Green Eyes have done this to us?" Looking straight at Jane as she asked the question.

"No...That's not his power...He has the same element as me...His use of my element is just a lot more deadly."

Jane started thinking of her family again. She still couldn't believe that Green Eyes had killed her parents to try to get to her! Jane's heart was heavy with burden and grief because of the way she had behaved the last time she spoke to her parents. Now she could never apologize for her behavior and ask them for forgiveness.

Jordan came over to her because he could feel her pain and loss. "Everything will be alright, Jane. The five of us will get rid of this evil for good. Trust me."

Jane didn't know if she could trust that statement he'd made. She trusted the group, but doesn't really trust herself at the moment. She was very weak at the moment because of all the loss around her...the most perfect time for Green Eyes to attack...

Green eyes could feel that the time to strike the 5 down was now. The one he'd met and lured through the fire to him was very weak...He could easily get her to his side and kill the rest of them if he moved quickly with his plan.

"Time to take on Human form again and go to their world." Green Eyes laughed mischievously to himself. "I need Jane to make another fire, but not pay attention so I an come through fully into her world like I had her come into mine."

Green Eyes did his best to call to her from where he was.

Jane felt the call to go to the circle and the groups training grounds. She quietly sneaked away to have some time alone with her element. In the dark of the night, just before daybreak, and Jane used fire to help her see her way to the circle. She knew she shouldn't be there alone, but didn't want to disrupt the rest of the group arguing on how we all were able to sleep for 24 hours...
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Green Eyes could feel her coming to the circle. He also knew she was alone. Her circle helped him to give him a body. Because of them, he had a slight bit of control to all the elements in this form.

At the training grounds, Jane went straight to the fire pit and used her element to make a fire. She looked at the sky watching the sun start to rise as her element warmed her. She could feel something or someone pulling at her, but she didn't want to accept what was pulling to her towards the fire.

Jordan was the first to notice that Jane was no where to be found. "Selena! Susan! Eric! Jane's gone. She's not in the apartment anywhere. We need to find her before he tries to come for her again." The group got together and headed straight for the training grounds. It was the only safe place she could have gone to think and use her element...

[color=teal]Green eyes slowly used his abilities to pull Jane's thoughts closer to him and the fire than her family and her fellow elemental friends. Jane slowly moved to the fire and was almost fully in the fire when the cavalry came in. Eric was the first to use his element. Water started to douse out the fire Jane had made. Susan used her element to try to help flow the flames away from Jane entering into them, but not strong enough to completely blow her fire out. If she were to get in and her fire went out, she'd be stuck where ever she was escaping to forever.

Jordan looked scared and lost at seeing Jane being sucked back into the fire. He used spirit to try to get her to come back to him and the rest of the circle. He held onto Susan to try to keep grounded while trying to contact her thru all the other elements.

Jane could bare feel the pull of Jordan on her. Green Eyes had her in his embrace. His strength on Jane was too much for Jordan to bear even holding onto Selena to help ground him. Selena called to Susan and Eric to join together to try to get Jane from Green Eyes grasp.

Jane started to feel like she was being pulled into two different directions. She knew who was pulling her in what direction. Which did she want to choose? did she wish to stay with her circle or go to Green Eyes and face what she knew the last 3 generations of her family have been through....Their death......

Susan, Selena, Eric, and Jordan were all banned together trying to help release Jane from Green Eyes grasp. Obviously each generation of our circle has gotten stronger just as Green Eyes has making the latest battle with him even more difficult since Green Eyes has already gotten a hold of Jane without anyone knowing how.

Jane continued to battle herself trying to decide which side she wanted to stick with. She somehow knew if she chose to leave her friends she'd die along with them like the previous generations of her family...She knew she didn't want to die. The pull to Green Eyes was just so strong...Resisting him was getting to be too hard.

Jordan called to her with his element, "Jane! Hang on, okay darlin? Selena, Eric, Susan, and I are trying our best to get you free of him. I don't want you to get hurt. I love you, Jane. Stay with us, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mysterious Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Fire   Mysterious Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Fire
Page 1 of 1