House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In love with a princess (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

In love with a princess (open) Empty
PostSubject: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Princess Ashlyn Marissa is a mermaid who is very mischevious and curious. She likes to mess with humans but that got old so she stopped and now she stays where she belongs. Though one day she just cant resist going to the shore just to watch the waves like a normal girl with two legs instead of a fin.
Name: Ashlyn Marrissa
Species: Mermaid (mermaid/human/half and half)
Bio: above, and she meets her boyfriend after being wounded by a whale hunter who catches sight of her large tail and thinks it's a whale.
Looks: is in my avi, her tail is very jagged at the end and a fading red-to-black with a blue coral crown that she wears occasionally.

Last edited by princesskilljoy on Wed May 16, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:07 pm

when they meet she appears human and has a hole in one of her legs. The humans don't know about them, some do but most don't. A mermaid who has two mermaid parents can choose to be human or mermaid and a half and half can only choose one but later on in life, and humans can be made into one if a mermaid wants them to.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:55 pm

May I join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:46 pm

of course, but im changing the name real quick
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Name:Tyson Bow
Bio:Tyson loves to spend his time t the beach,he surfes and plays volleyball.Tyson also has started to work as a co worker for his father and his company.Ty meets Ashlyn on the beach,seeing she is wounded he helps her.
Looks:In love with a princess (open) Chace+Crawford+5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:11 pm

he kinda looks like zac efron, which is ironic since i chose vanessa hudgins. i didn't intend on usin her but i had to find something quick, as soon as i get GoddessofHope here we'll get going.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Lol yeaah . I was trying to think outside the box from her previous on screen and off screen boyfriends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:14 pm

yeah, i honestly dont like her but its the best i could get in like 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:26 pm

anyways we can start tomorrow if she doesn't show and if she still hasn't then she can come in anytime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:38 am

(ill get this show started)
I saw the shoreline and smiled in pure excitement. I wanted to feel the sand again, I enjoyed the moments I pretended to be human, but I enjoyed just sitting on the rocks and splashing my tail in the water. I got to the rocks and sat on them trying to ring out my hair.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:43 am

Tyson was doing his morning jog down the beach,dressed in basketball shorts with no shirt on he had head phones in his ears as he ran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:07 pm

I looked at the water and if I weren't part of it's world I would believe it was only filled with fish and big land and water animals. I made my tail turn into two legs and I was wearing shorts and a tank top. I walked along the shore for a bit then sat on the rocks again.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:15 am

As Tyson was jogging along the beach he noticed a girl sitting on the rocks as he jogged closer he saw that she was very beautiful.He smiled and looked at the sky debating whether or not he should speak to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:48 pm

I saw the boy jogging and smiled at him. I knew he was human, but I wasn't one who cared. If it weren't for the time perhaps I would have talked to him. When he looked back at me I waved and then I slipped into the water and hid behind the rocks only to watch him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:11 pm

When Tyson looked back he saw she was gone,sighing softly he smiled and kept jogging as he turned his music up louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:58 pm

I watched him leave then went home silently. I ate dinner with my family thinking of that boy, I hadn't an idea that I would see him again or that it would be a month later. I went to sleep still thinking of him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Tyson's mind was on the girl all day and all night he ever dreamed about her.But ever since that day he hadn't seen her on the rocks or anything little did he know he would be seeing her again soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:48 pm

This morning I got up and did my normal home routines then I went out for my usual fun outside of our city's limits. I played around in the water close to the edge, unaware of the whalers close by who saw my tail flip out of the water and when I did it again they shot me. In response I turned human so it'd release me then back and started swimming to shore. Once there I changed into a human and walked towards a cave a little ways away leaving a trail of blood.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Tyson was on his usual run when he noticed some blood,frowning he followed it to acave,"Hello!?"Tyson called in in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:21 pm

I heard a voice and scrambled back from the light weakly. I knew that this was serious and I should get help, but I didn't want help from humans. They always had to experiment and dissect things they don't understand. "G-go a-awa-ay." I said shakily from blood loss and a bit of fear.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Tyson frowned,"Are you hurt?"he asked ignoring her to tell himto go away he stepped closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:26 pm

I just pulled myself back. I didn't want him touching me, if he did I would need to bathe to get his smell off me. I didn't care if I was hurt, I would heal quick, but as long as he's here there's no chance of me getting to the water. "I don't need your help." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Tyson frowned,"Clearly you do .. where are you hurt?"he asked as he stood infront of her and checked her over then he saw her legs,"damn.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:31 pm

I watched him. He did seem to only want to help, and not interested in knowing of who this strange girl is. "If you get me to the water I can find something that will fix it, much faster and better than your medicine. But only I can do it, and it only works if I clean it properly." I whispered. I knew it was risky but at this moment I knew I had no choice.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Tyson gave her a weird look but nodded,"Alright,"he picked her up then slowly ad carefully jogged her to the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

In love with a princess (open)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next