House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In love with a princess (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:35 pm

When he set me down I put my hand in the water and grabbed some of it. I closed my eyes and focused then put it on my legs. After that I grabbed some algea and placed it on the wounds until it was completely covered. I added some sand after doing the same thing I did with the water and finished. "I'll be fine in about an hour." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Tyson nodded and smiled sitting down,"I'll wait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:47 pm

I nodded. "I'm surprised by you, you're not the least bit questioning or caring that we don't know each other and have never seen each other." I knew very well that was a lie but if any other mermaids were near they'd know I'd been spotted by a human as a mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Tyson chuckled and shrugged,"You needed help so I gave it.I didn't need to care or ask questions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:00 pm

I thought about this. "I guess that is very kind of you, even if my methods are rather different and unsanitary." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Tyson chuckled and nodded and leaned back on his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:07 pm

"So, what do they call you?" I asked not willing for there to be a silence.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:11 pm

"Tyson,"Ty smiled,"and you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:13 pm

"Ashlyn. Some call me ash, you can if you like." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Tyson smiled and nodded,"Alright Ash,"he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:18 pm

I didn't know what to say to him. Humans were hard to actually talk with, mostly because their world is so much more complex than ours.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Tyson looked around at the ocean then back at her smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:22 pm

I looked at the water and saw a little bit more than he did. I saw the fish there swimming around in a school and all the others creatures there. That part of the ocean never gets old.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Tyson looked down and gathered wmud in his hands then let it sunk through his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:27 pm

I looked back at him as he did that. It was odd what kinds of things interested them. Mud is mud, not a toy.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Tyson kept doing that, picking some mud up then letting it seep through his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:32 pm

I looked at my legs and touched the algea while he was distracted. I sped up the healing then took off the algea before it was fully healed and washed it out then it healed. I stood up and looked at the water.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Tyson looked at her he looked at hs leg and his mouth dropped open,"How the heck?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:36 pm

"I told you, I know a method better than any medicine. If you or anyone other than me tries it, it'll fail because you weren't raised on the old magics of this world." I said without looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:39 pm

"Right,"Tyson smiled then said,"would you like to go get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:42 pm

I looked at him. I knew I'd have to be normal, but I wouldn't know how to explain where I live or why I keep coming from the ocean. At that moment my stomach growled and interrupted my thoughts. "Sure, but I can't pay you back." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Tyson smiled,"You don't have to,"he said as he lead her away from the sea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:05 pm

"I just thought you should know. I wouldn't want to disappoint you. I was running away so money doesn't cross your mind." I said and walked with him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Tyson nodded,"If you don't mind measking.. why were you running away?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:52 pm

"Marriage, my parents want me to marry a prince who I'm not in love with. I haven't found the right guy yet and this guys isn't a good match." I said, which it wasn't exactly a lie, I am being forced to marry. "I am a princess, so I have to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In love with a princess (open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next