House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They Keep Coming Back [X]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

They Keep Coming Back [X] Empty
PostSubject: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:06 pm

This roleplay is for me and Little Red.
We will continue from where we were

Katherine: I stood in the kitchen waiting for Blaze to return. Where is he, with our speed he should of been back ten minutes ago. I will give him another ten before going out to look for him. I changed into skinnies a tshirt and converses, downing my bourbon. I sat in waiting.

Blaze: "What do you want Elliot, my sister made herself clear she wants her space." i said to him, after this i will be having a long chat with her, she will need to marry someone to keep uo her status.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Appointing your friends to your council
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Red
Affinities : Can talk to canines and she is a werewolf/lycan

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:32 pm

"I am doing what she asked...I just wanted to write to her and see how she is going that's all." I said, looking into the fire. I closed my eyes when he talked about a marriage for her, it literally killed me inside...i was nothing but an empty shell at that point. I put my face in his hands and cried. "I f*cked up bad! F*CKING TESSA!" I said yelling the last part before picking up a fallen tree and throwing it across the forest. "She ruined everything...she had be under her control...she ruined my life...and now I have nothing." I said and fell to my knees. "I've been out here for years giving her space...I know she had forgotten all about me now....so I sent her a good bye letter..." I said softly putting my face in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:45 pm

"You are a minion, she has created many other vampires, the reason she stays away from them is because of infactuation. Stay around, you may come in useful." i demanded of him.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:23 pm

"No. She gave me a chance and I skrewed it up and now she wants nothing to do with me." I said softly.

I walked over to Katherine holding a canvas in my hand, rubbing my eyes. "I woke up to this staring at me in the face." I yawned rubbing my eyes in the processes. I handed her the canvas. "Isn't that that Elliot person what's-his-face?" I asked still rubbing my eyes. The picture was of Elliot holding a stake to his chest with hand and reaching out to something with the other hand, falling backwards into darkness. Tears fell down Elliot's face, he looked in pain, he looked sad and guilty and sorry and empty...it was written on his face. There was black wisps all around him covering the figure he was reaching out to. "Don't ask me how it got here cause I have no clue...I've been asleep this whole time...I can promise you that." I yawned still rubbing my eyes. I finally looked up at her, sleepily, my eyes where shimmering, sparkling, and moving around like mist...and it wasn't the lightening it was something else.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:26 pm

(Please don't double post, will reply in the morning as my phone won't let me write much, Late here.)
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:48 pm

(Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 am

"I say you stay, you will come in useful to Katherine, when she needs you, she will call for you. Just like she did before, before you turned on her. You stay if you want to make things right."

I glance over, "Yes that is him, he need's to keep his distance until the time is right. He tried to kill me a while ago, then betrayed me. He finally decides to come back, just when i thought things were getting back to normal." I look back out the window, sitting on the ledge.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:00 am

"Katherine your not seeing what im seeing....I didnt draw this it ive been asleep how the H3LL did it get in my room!!" I snapped, the window broke and cracked.

"NO! TESSA USED ME! DONT YOU GET THAT! TESSA HAD ME UNDER HER SPELL!!!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 am

I bared my fangs to her. "No one else has been here, so obviously you did, no one else has the talent to draw like that. Don't question me, unless you wanna be lunch." I glared, then walked away, i headed out the house to look for Blaze.

"Just do what i told you, i don't care about your excuse. I just want my sister to be happy." I headed off to my home to grab my things.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 am

"IM DOING WHAT SHE ASKED ME TO!!" i yelled.

I grabbed Katherine's arm. "Katherine I've been asleep this whole entire time. Im scared out of my mind. I have no clue where this came from." I said. "And how did that window crack? I didnt see anything hit it." I said my eyes slowly stopped shimmering.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:00 pm

"You must have done it while sleeping, i hear humans do weird things in their sleep." The worst case i saw was sleep driving. I turned round "The window probably cracked cause i made it crack from my anger, now am going to find my brother." I headed for the door.

I started to pack up my things, then, with the stuff i didn't need, i threw it out the window, gathering a pile i burned it.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:31 pm

I didnt belive her. There was something wrong with me...i didnt know what but there was. I quickly grabbed my raggedy old Carolina Gamecock sweater and left a note saying if they needed me ill be at my house doing research. I dropped the canvas on the conter and took off running in nothing but a teeshirt and raggedy old sweat shirt running off in the dead cold einter night to my old home. Once I got there i ran up to my attic and started pushing off books off of a big ancient beautiful trunk and opened it before going threw it.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:53 pm

"Blaze, can you let me in." I shouted when i got to his, after i was invited in, i started to help him pack up his things. "Things really have come to an end for you. You lost your humanity, turned back to me. I'm glad i have you back brother. We really need to hunt together, i really want to bite a human so badly."

I smile at my sister "Oh sister, you really haven't changed, have you. I missed hunting peasents. I need to bite some tonight, how about we leave this stuff for now and go out biting." I smile at her agreement, took her arm and we ran to the bar to find some drunks.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 pm

I was still rummaging threw old journals of my mother, at first they seemed normal until like four journals later things started getting weird. I read the journals word for word until I started getting hot and light headed and then soon passed out. I was leaning over a hole in the floor board with my hand in it feeling for something...finally I grabbed what I was looking for and pulled it out. It was a box. I woke up after the whatever it was stopped. I got up quickly and ran downstairs before going to my parents old bedroom, I looked around...it looked like i was where the bed should have been in the dream type thing so I shoved the bed over and got down on the floor and knocked on the wood to find the hollow one. I froze when i heard, a chill going up my spin. I grabbed the knife from in between the mattress and the box spring and shoved it into the creasing in the floor and tore the wood off. I slowly reached my hand into the whole I had just made and pulled out the box. My mouth fell open...I finally realized what those dream like things were...they were visions.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:28 pm

I sat back down on the ground sitting in front of the fire sobbing my eyes out. I was nothing now... complete nothing. I had nothing left to live for, so I got up 'vamped up' when started walking threw a town just waiting for someone to stake me.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:05 pm

I wandered through the bar, looking for a drunk person to claim. I found a young lady who kept saying she had nothing to live for, i gave her a reason to follow me. We started our feast, giving Blaze his first human feed in a few centuries. We burned the body after in the alley way. I wiped off what blood i could.

"I haven't felt this undead in years." i laughed, this is amazing, i should kill humans more often. Our eyes were bright red from the blood, and will remain red. I was covered in blood, we headed back to the house. I showered first, then Katherine. I kept my fangs out in case of a wandering human.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:14 pm

I came back to the house after hours later dragging the heavy two ton ancient beautiful trunk into the house grunting, the box that I had found in my mouth as I pulled the trunk inside to get to my room. I paused at the stares and looked up them. "Stupid stares." I muttered and then started my climb up them. "HOLY STARS IN THE SKY!" I groaned around the box that was in my mouth from the effort of lugging the extremely heavy trunk up the stares.

I started getting cold...the coldness chilling me to the bone. I smiled and started tortureing, setting things on fire and killing every little thing that walked my way. I laughed evilly, blood dripping down my face. "GET OVER HERE YOU BLOODY LITTLE B@STARDS!!!!" I roared leaping on them and ripping their throat out.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:26 pm

I showered and then changed into clean clothes. I saw Aeri with a strange crate thing. "What is that, and why have you brought it here?" i asked confused and tired.

I was fast asleep in my own room, it was rather late right now. I needed sleep after today, i snored lightly.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:42 pm

"DON'T TOUCH IT!" I snapped before she even thought about touching it. I finally got it up the stares and set the box down on top of the trunk. "It's my mothers...so don't touch it...please!" I said more kindly. "I'm doing so research because I don't believe that it was you who broke the window. That painting wasn't a dream it was a vision and I had a vision that I found this box and I found it now let me go back to my research and I'll talk to you when I'm done." I said in a rush. I dragged the trunk into my room and slammed the door shut quickly before locking it. I got down on the ground beside the trunk and opened it. I read the journal my mother left me. I got to the part where she said I should find the box right about now and should open it. I looked at the small box before slowly breaking the seal and opening it, a bright silvery blue light came from inside and I blinked at the light cause it was so bright, once the light died away I was left holding an amulet in my hands. It was a beautiful moonstone gem carved into a beautiful crescent moon.

I laughed evilly and ripped someones arm off and then bite their neck drinking. I ripped their throat out when I was done. I was causing causious threw out the city, warnings coming from the tvs and radio. I smiled and turned to the tv crew. "HI PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! YOU CAN'T HID FOREVER!!" I yelled as I grabbed the anchor women and bite into her neck looking into the camera smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:04 pm

I turned away, i could sense something, my head hurt, Elliot. I ran out to him, grabbing him yhen dragging him back into the woods. "What do you think your doing, you'll reveal us all to the humans, then they will find a way to kill us." i slapped him round the face, "If this is about what i said i forgive you and all that rubbish. Yes i don't feel for you the way you feel for me but you can't ruin me. Not now,not ever."
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:13 pm

I snarled at her and slammed her against a tree. "I don't want you...you piece of trash. I DON'T NEED ANYBODY!! NOT NOW NOT EVER!" I screamed in her face. "AND DON'T YOU EVER LAY ANOTHER BLOODY HAND ON ME AGAIN OR I WILL RIP OUT YOUR THROAT!" I roared my hand around her neck lifting her up off the ground, my hand gripping her throat as tight as I wanted. I tossed her to the side like a rag doll. "I did what you asked and then you come to me...leave me to clean up my own mess, got it!? I'M DONE KATHERINE! DONE! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR YOUR LITTLE BRAT OF A BROTHER GOT THAT! I'M THREW WITH YOU!" I roared at her. "SEE YOU IN H3LL KATHERINE CAUSE THAT'S THE LAST PLACE I'LL EVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" I yelled as I walked away, blood still dripping down my face. I walked off to the next town my eyes a sparkling electric green, I grinned evilly as I bite down into the nearest mortal I saw.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:24 pm

I get up and walk away. He will be dead within a week, the senate will find out about him soon. I just want rid of him now i think to myself heading home to bed. I undress, getting my bed clothes on and curl up under the covers. He has no chance killing me. I am a pure blood, with Blaze been the fifth oldest. The eldest, Rikura at over 1000 years old.
Back to top Go down
Little Red
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:32 pm

(when can she turn into a vampire?)

A big boom came from out of my room and I stumbled out coughing. "Didn't see that coming." I said softly to myself. The amulet dangled from my neck as I whipped the soot from my face. "Uh....lets try that again." I said softly and walked back into my room shutting the door. I muttered something under my breath and the room started cleaning itself. I gasped and danced around happy, "I did it! I did it! I'm a witch! Just like my mother said I was! Oh my god!" I said happy. Then I fell over fainting, blood dripping out of my nose.

I looked at the body on the ground and then burned it...this was what I wanted...I was making a scene so they would come kill me...I wanted to be dead...I wanted to be dead right now. So I sat down on the ground and waited for them to come find me.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:41 pm

(When you want, let the story pan out a bit first)

*Sleeping and snoring*

I woke up, feeling refreshed, i changed into comfortable leggings and tshirt. Making tea and looking through the paper that was found on the porch. My pledge with Elliot is long broken, Rikura knows that. I can sense she will be here soon, to help sort out this mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Keep Coming Back [X]   They Keep Coming Back [X] Empty

Back to top Go down

They Keep Coming Back [X]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next