House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN

Go down 
+3
Amii~.
VampyreFreak
Rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Amii~.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Amii~.

Female Virgo Monkey

Character sheet
Name:

A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 pm

I blushed and smiled watching him walk off before I remembered I was at my classroom, I turns and walked in going to my seat.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 pm

I wrapped my arms round his waist, "That's too bad" I said, "She missed out"
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinities : Writting and Death

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:53 pm

I went to class, I knew Viktor wouldn't show.

I brought her closer and put my arms around her. "Well then, that means you are going to have every girl jealous..though you probably already do.."
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Amii~.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Amii~.

Female Virgo Monkey

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:55 pm

I waited imapitently for class to be over. The bell finally rang and I picked up my stuff and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:55 pm

I smiled, "They don't really pay attention to me anymore" I told him.."I made a point of explaining to them that just because I was rich and a cheerleader didn't mean I wanted to be envied and popular" I explained, "They pay more attention to the b*tches on the squad"
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:57 pm

"You're rich?" I didn't even know that. I laughed. " I kinda am too...and I'm very interested in a sweet girl like you.."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:59 pm

I smiled, "Daddy's rich" I said, "I use as little money as possable...I want people to like me for me" I reached up and kissed him
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:01 pm

I kissed her back. "Well, I didn't even know that and I like you, what does that tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:03 pm

"That you're perfect and see what really matters"
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 pm

I smiled. "You talking about yourself now?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:07 pm

I smiled and pulled my iphone from my pocket, "I don't think I have your number" I said passing the phone to him
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:08 pm

I put in my number, barely looking away from her.

(8000 posts haha cheers )
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:09 pm

((Yay!!! 3615))

I smiled and called his phone so my number would come up on his
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:11 pm

I picked up and laugheed.

I ran to meet her at the door of her class.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:12 pm

I laughed and saw the time, "We should head back"
Back to top Go down
Amii~.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Amii~.

Female Virgo Monkey

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:14 pm

I smiled. "Hey," I said, not really sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:14 pm

I looked and laughed. "Yeah, we should...but I don't want to.."

"Hey." I kiised her hand and led her. "Whats next for you?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:17 pm

I laughed, "Neither do I" I told him, "But if I don't go to cheer practice today then I can't cheer later and I wouldn't want you to miss me in my wonderful uniform" I grinned
Back to top Go down
Amii~.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Amii~.

Female Virgo Monkey

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:18 pm

I smiled and held his hand as we walked. "Um, math," I said. "But I need to go to my locker...what about you?"
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:19 pm

I smiled. "Alright then...just to see you cheer I'll let you go.." I kissed her.

"Uh...English I think..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:20 pm

I kissed him, "Thank you" I said.."Plus when I'm cheering I'm closer to you then I would be in the stands"
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:20 pm

I nodded. "Thats very true.." I hugged her to me.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:21 pm

I hugged him, "I don't know how I'm going to cope without you by my side" I whispered
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:22 pm

"Well...we will have time for that later..."
Back to top Go down
Amii~.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Amii~.

Female Virgo Monkey

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:22 pm

I smiled. "Um, my lockers over here, do you need anything from yours?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next