House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:32 am

What happens when you're a dumper not a dumpee, but just got dumped? Well in (guy's name here)'s case, you find a replacement girlfriend to get back at you're ex-girlfriend.

Shouldn't be hard right? Now what happens when you start to get feelings for the girl you're paying to be your fake girlfriend? Well in this case, things start to get a bit... complicated... especially when you're feelings could cost you the title as Prom King and the chance to get back with your ex-girlfriend.

But maybe above all that, maybe it would be worth it?

Name: Elizabeth "Effy" Carter
Bio: Effy has never been popular,nor has she ever been with one. But what happens when (guy's name) approaches her with cash and a chance of the taste of popularity... the only catch? Pretend to be his girlfriend. Elizabeth thinks it's the easiest thing to do, climb the social latter while pretending to like the Star football player. Easy as pie right? But what happens when feelings start to get in the way?
Looks: 5'9 , longish brown hair, blue eyes with sun kissed skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:38 am

I think this is cool, I will join if you like. I've gotten better with my guys.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:38 am

Go ahead ! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:16 am

Kewl!
Name: Drake Silver
Bio: he was always known for loving the girl and dumping them. But his previous girlfriend turned the tables and while he doesn't care if he hurts anyone or upsets them with a breakup, but him?!?! But what he didn't count on was his pretend girlfriend would be so, different. But he can't let that get in the way, he has to make sure his plans are perfect.
Looks: short, shaggy black hair, odd silver eyes, well built, 6'5".
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:19 am

Elizabeth woke up to the sound of her alarm clock ringing , groaning softly she turned it off before getting up to do her daily routine. When she was finally dressed and out the door she started to walk towards school,her hair was up in a ponytail as she wore her favorite blue jeans with a purple shirt with a skull on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:26 am

I woke that morning hearing my father shouting about something, before mother slams the door. I sighed before I started my morning. When I was all dressed and done a little work out I went downstairs. Father and I didn't exchange a glance or any words, not even when I left for school.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:30 am

Effy walked to school and found her usual group, smiling as she sat down next to her best friend, Emily who started talking about her date with Josh last night. Effy listened as much as she could before Emily talked her ear off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:36 am

I made it to school, smiled and waved at a group of girls. I walked inside and went to my locker before meeting my other friends.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:44 am

(I'll play the gf too for now!)

Lillian walked inside the school,searching for Drake.

Effy and Emily walked inside and towards their locer,laughing about something that their English teacher said yesturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:47 am

(Sounds good)
I looked up to see Lillian. I excused myself from my group and put my arm around her shoulders when I reached her.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:49 am

Lillian: I shrugged him off,"Can we talk?"I mutters to him.

Effy said her goodbyes before walking towards her Science class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:51 am

I looked at her confused. "Sure just take me where you need me," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:52 am

Lillian: I pulled him over where no one could hear us before saying,"I think we need a break."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:00 pm

"A break? Are you sure it's just that or are we actually breaking up?" I asked curiously. Either way I didn't like this and odd how I was about to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Lillian: I sighed,"We are breaking up.. theres someone else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:08 pm

"Oh? So how long?" I asked playing it coolly.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Lillian: "Its been a while now,"I said then looked around,"well that's all really... see ya around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:21 pm

"Later," I replied calmly but I was really p!ssed off. I went off to class.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 pm

Effy sat in the back waiting for the bell to ring she doodles in her book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:26 pm

I sat in my seat quietly. I glanced around grateful this was my class where I was alone. I began thinking of ways to get back at her. Obviously I needed a girlfriend to do it with any plans.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:28 pm

When class started she kept her head down unless she was called upon. Doodling is what she usually did unless she sat beside one of her friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:38 pm

I smiled softly as I made my plans. Now I just needed someone to help me.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:47 pm

The teacher caught Effy passing a note and called her out on it,"Is there something you would like to share miss.Carter?" Effy shook her head, blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:56 pm

I looked up as I heard that. I had seen her before but didn't know her anymore than I would the rest of the class. But that's what gave me the idea. When class was over I waited by the door for her. When she came out I said, "hey Elizabeth right? Can I talk to you about something? Around lunch time?" I gave her my charming smile that reeled them in.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Effy looked at him warily, "Okay how about by the gyms?" She said. Elizabeth wasn't like the rest, she used to be but then she learned the hard way about how these types of boys play. Love you then leave you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next