House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finishing School(may add more to title later)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allie
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Allie

Female Posts : 13

Character sheet
Name: AphRoDiTe_LaFoNt
Affinities : spirt and a vision girl

Finishing School(may add more to title later) Empty
PostSubject: Finishing School(may add more to title later)   Finishing School(may add more to title later) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:19 am

ok well this is my story that i made up. its called Finishing School.
Finishing School
by:AphRoDiTe_LaFoNt
Prolouge

I still can't believe that I'm a vampire. I thought to myself. I still feel like me. I should go though, Damen's being impatient.

tell me what you think of that part. i know it's short but i still have to type up my story.

Comments .com link

Comments .niceboard.org link
Back to top Go down
Allie
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Allie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing School(may add more to title later)   Finishing School(may add more to title later) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:21 am

ok this is chapter 1. hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 1:
Where am I?
The last thing that I knew was that I was passed out. Where am I? I wonder. I could tell that I was in a bed at least. Now what did i pass out from? There wasn't anything in the air,that I remember, and I don't think I hit my head on anything. Weird when I wake up I'll have to figure out why I passed out.
This I guess is my story of going to finishing school for vamps,werewolfs,shapeshifters, and all that. I'm Rashel. I don't have a last name cause I don't want one. I have no clue what kind of creature I am but I hope I'm not a werewolf.
"I can see that you're awake Rashel,"Someone says. I turn toward the voice to see a tall, gorgous guy standing at the side of my bed.
"Wh-who are you and where am I?" I asked.
"I'm Damen and you're at the finishing school for mythical creatures."The guy answered.
"What kind of mythical creature am I?"I asked Damen.
"You are the same kind as me. You're a vampire."He stated.
"A vampire. Cool! It's better than being some mythical creatures,"I said while thinking, wow I'm a vampire.
"Yeah it is in many, many ways," Damen answered."I hope you won't mind rooming with me in my room."
"Nope, I won't mind." I could tell that he wanted me to room with him.
"'K, because the teachers put your things in my room already. Oh and just so you know you're the only girl rooming with a guy this year."
"Why am I the only one?"I asked.
"You're the only one because there weren't any more rooms with girls in them."
"Oh well I'm still fine with rooming with you. I have a question."
"What's your question?"
"How did I pass out?"
"The answer to that is no one really knows why you passed out."Damen answered.
"Okay at least I got an answer of some sort."
"Yeah,"Damen said."Let's go to our room."
"Ok. Let's go,"I said hopping of the bed.
"Follow me."

Comments .com link

Back to top Go down
Allie
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Allie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing School(may add more to title later)   Finishing School(may add more to title later) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:44 pm

ur right that something is gonna happen but you can read it for your self.

chapter 2:
My room
As I walked into the room the first thing I noticed was the walles. They were pitch black and the second thing I noticed was that one bed, which was probabley mine, had a black and pink comfortor on it.
"Try not to forget where the room is because some of the werewolfs and shapeshifters, oh and some vampires aren't the nicest."Damen warned me.
"Okay, I think Illl have the right room, so noneed to worry."I reassured him.
"I was just warning you,"Damen replied."All of your CD's, books, movies, and all that are here. Since school isn't going on right now let's watch a movie or something."
"Hmmmmm. Let's watch a movie."I said thinkg which movie.
"Which movie?"Damen asked nicely.
All of the sudden there was a loud crash somewhere in this hall of rooms. It spooked us both.
"What was that?"I asked.
"I'm not really sure. Let's go find out."Damen suggested.
"Okay, let's go."I said following him out the door. When we got to the room(the door was open and smoke was coming out)we wnt right in to see what happend and if everyone was okay.
"What happened? You better give me and answer too Roxy."Damen demanded.
"I fell on something and I'm fine. Gosh can't you mind your own business?"Roxy asked.
"I can mind myown business, but I was trying to see that you were okay. One question... Why is there smoke?"Damen replied.
"I have no clue, but you can leave now and I do see that girl beside you. Who is she?"Roxy asked.
"That's Rashel and she's my roomate."Damen answered.
"Another new vamp, wow. Don't we have like 15-20 vamps already?Why is she your roomate?"Roxy asked.
"She's my roomate because there were no more girl vampires to room with. I don't think she would want to room with a shapeshifter either, Roxy."Damen told her.
"Fine, Well you might as well go back to your room because you'r not needed or wanted here,"Roxy said pointedly at Damen."Tashel you can stay here if you want to. I won't mind."
"Thanks, but I think I'll go back to my room for now. See ya."Rashel said walking out the door.

Comments .com link

Back to top Go down
Allie
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Allie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing School(may add more to title later)   Finishing School(may add more to title later) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:52 pm

hey here's more to the story!

Chapter 3:
Classes and Trouble?!
"Rashel would you please come to the fromt office."Some lady said through the intercom.
"Damen I don't know the way to the fromt office." Rashel said worriedly.
"I'll show you the way."Damen answered.
"Could Damen Night come to the front office please,"Came the same voice over the intercom again.
"Looks like I'm needed too, so let's go."

In the front office the lady behind the desk called Rashel over to her with some emotion on her face.
"Rashel we are very thankful that you are awake now and I have a couple things for you,"the lady said."These are you classes and this is your ID for lunch and other things."
"Thank you, um, Ms. uh. I don't know you name." I stammered while my face went red.
"It's okay. I'm Ms. Opal. Damen you are to show Rashel to her classes, which she has all the ones that you do, and you are to help her with any school matters." Ms.Opal told him sternly.
"I will Ms. Opal," Damen replied.
"Good, now it's time to eat so go."Ms.Opal said. Damen and I left the office and headed the opposite way that we came.

"Hey guys. This is Rashel."Damen told the people who were sitting at a table in front of us. I had a feeling(and a good one. I hope) that they were all vampires.
"Hi Rashel, I'm Emily."
"Hi Emily."I said with pleasure that some one liked me.
"Ok, well you now know Emily. That's Sarah,Josh, Abby,Gina, Connor, and De."Damen named off the people as he pointed at them.
"Hi,"All the others said at almost the same exact time. That's when I heard the slap of shoes on the floor.
"Sorry I'm late guys,"Some guy practically yelled as he slide into me."I'm Zach. YOu must be Damen's lovely roomate, Rashel."Zach said.
"Thanks, I guess."I said blushing a deep,deep red.
"Hey Rashel, do you have a nick name?"Connor asked after I sat down.
"Not yet I don't, but if you give me one I won't mind as long as it's nice."I told him.
"None of these guys are mean, Rashel"Damen whispered in my ear.
"Okay, I was thinking Ray or something."Sarah volentered nicely.
"I like that nick name it fits me."I told her. I knew that feeling I had earlier was right.
After breakfast, which was eggs(Yum!). I flollowed Damen to you first(and only)hour class called Vamp. 103. Once we got there I was amazed that there was only about eight or nine other student's in the classroom.
"Have a seat Damen and Ms. Rashel would you come over here." The teacher told us. As I walked over to her dexk i noticed that all the "populars" were seated in the very back like in normal high school.
"Rashel we are so glad that you could join us today. I'm Ms. Nikki. PLease come to me if you have any questions at all."Ms. Nikki told me.
"I will."I told her. I went and sat between some popular person that was forced to sit up front and Damen.
"Ok class let's get started. Rashel showed up just in time for a new unit."With that Ms. Nikki went into a very good(and informational) lecture about the Aztecs that ended up lasting all class.I learned that the Aztecs kinda started the vampire part of the world by scarificing them selves to their gods.

After class I ran into the popular guy that I had to sit next to in class. Well he ran into me. I guess this was the bad feeling I got in class.
"Hey! Watch it dork."The guy said.
"I didn't do it."I told him.
"Yeah right! You did too, you ran right into me."He argued back.
"Even though I didn't do anything I guess I'll say I'm sorry."I said.
"God you're as bad as Damen and his friends. See ya 'round dork."The guy said before running off.
"I didn't even run into him."I muttered just as Damen showed up.
"What didn't you do?"Damen asked with concern in his features.
"Nothin',"Was my only answer.

Comments .com link

Back to top Go down
Allie
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Allie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing School(may add more to title later)   Finishing School(may add more to title later) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:32 pm

thanks. here is the next chapter. sorry i'm just now adding it.

Chapter 4:
Dragons?!

"Well Rashel, follow me. I have something to do and you can help me."Damen told me.
"What am I helping you with?"I asked cautiously.
"That's a surprise."Damen told me with a smirk on his face.
"That's so not fair."
"I don't care. I have a suprise and you gotta wait for it."

About ten minutes later it starts getting really cold for some odd reason. I started to shiver a little when it was even colder. Now I was wishing that I had my sweat shirt or a long sleeve on. I looked over at Damen to see that he had a long sleeve on.
"You aren't cold are you?"Damen asked after a while.
"I'm really cold acutally."I stated. I knew he could tell that I was colder than he was.
"Do you want my sweat shirt?"Damen offered kindly.
"Sure, but I don't want you to be cold."I said.
"I won't be cold and I'm really warm right now."Damen said. When he took off his sweat shirt I noticed(for some odd reason)that his arms were really muscular.
"Do you work out?"I bluttered on accedint.
"Nah, but you'll see in a minute how I'm so strong."Damen told me.
"Okay then."
The more we walked the better I felt. I was getting the exrcise that I needed for the day. It had gotten a bit warmer but I was still freezing. I didn't know it was possible to be so cold with out hypothermea. I didn't fall in frozen water either. It was just plain cold.
"Stop. I'm gonna close your eyes because this is a surprise remember."Damen said going behind me.
"Why does it have to be a surprise? Just tell me what it is please Damen."I begged as we started to walk again.
"Nope not a chance. You'll have to see for your self on this one 'cause I could tell you all about it and you'll never believe me."Damen said in a rush.
"Are we there yet?"I said after walking for about another minute. I liked sounding like a little kid.
"Yeah we are. Ready?"Damen asked me.
"Yeah. I wanna see what this surprise is!" I said reading myself.
"Good 'cause here is your surprise!"Damen replied uncovering my eyes. In front of me stood a beautiful dragon that was the colour of gold and next to it there was another one the colour of silver.
"Wow they're so beautiful. Now I see how when you said I wouldn't believe you if you just told me about them.
"Yeah they're as beautiful as you are."Damen told me.
"Nuh uh they're more beautiful than me."I said blushing for the third time that day.
"Do you want to help me feed them?"Damen asked.
"Will I even be able to lift a bucket?"I asked back.
"Um I don't know."Damen said looking guilty for some odd reason.
"I can as long as it's not more than five gallons."
"Good 'cause that's the only kind of bucket we have."
"For real! You're sayin' that you only have five gallon buckets."I said in astonishment.
"Yeah but it builds up the muscel in your arms."Damen said back.
"Or pull a shoulder muscel,"I told him and with a look that meant don't ask.
"Okay well let's feed these two then we can have some fun."
Damen showed me where the feed was and told me how many buckets I needed to give them. He also told me what their names were. The gold one's name was Nikitia and the silver one's name was Ayra. They both were female but they loved everyone that was nice to them.

Comments .com link

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finishing School(may add more to title later)   Finishing School(may add more to title later) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finishing School(may add more to title later)
Page 1 of 1