House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:50 pm

"I know...i told damien i would only be able to wear it when i was with him...." i said softly...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:55 pm

I smiled. "It's ok! You will be able to wear it after work is over. You wouldn't want to loose it or crush it. We never know what we are going to fight next."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:57 pm

i set the vodka down and pulled my knees up to my chest....she was right...oh so right....i felt tears trickle down my face.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:04 pm

I sat down next to Fire "Fire are you ok? I didn't mean to upset you....." I pulled her into a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:14 pm

I walked into the kitchen and got out a bottle of scotch and sat down next to Fire. "What's wrong, hun?"
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:16 pm

I looked up at Damien "I don't know....she just broke down and started to cry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:34 pm

I hugged Fire close. "Shh..baby, it's okay." I looked at Brim. "What were you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:00 pm

I shrugged "Just about how she shouldn't wear that while working because some people will use you to their advantage and well....kill you....and some will use the ring like steal it or break it somehow...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:12 pm

"Yeah I can see how that made her cry." I hugged Fire closer. "Shh..you won't lose me, baby."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:31 pm

I rubbed Fire's back. I didn't mean to upset her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:13 pm

i curled up into him....i knew i wouldnt loose him.... i should be training him with Brims help....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:20 pm

I kissed Fire. "I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:22 pm

i kissed back. "I love you too.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:27 pm

I hugged her as close as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:28 pm

"Brim you cant get him drunk as fast anymore."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:29 pm

I looked at her with shock in my face...."You didn't! You know that's forbidden!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:31 pm

"Forbidden?" I whispered. "You said it wouldn't hurt you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:32 pm

"I dont care. i love him and need to know he can defend himself if im not around."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:34 pm

I smacked her on the head "You know if he finds out your as good as dead anyway?!?! How can you be so wreckless?!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:36 pm

I grabbed the vodka and took a swig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:37 pm

"He wont if you dont tell and i dont tell."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:45 pm

I sighed "You owe me bigtime!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:46 pm

"You'll understand when you fall in love." i hugged her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:47 pm

I kept drinking.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:48 pm

I hugged back. "yea yea...whatever you say!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next