House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:48 pm

i took the bottle away from him and took a swig.
Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:52 pm

I frowned at her. "I wasn't done with that." I teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:55 pm

i kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:58 pm

I kissed her back and took the bottle from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:00 pm

i rollled my eyes and kissed his neck and took the bottle back and took a long swig.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:02 pm

I laughed at them and got up and walked outside. I looked up. "I want to come home....If only you'd let me...." I started walking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:06 pm

I smiled and took a swig after her. "We drink way too much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:07 pm

"Yes but its fun and so is making love with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:10 pm

"Dually noted." I kissed her neck, biting at it lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 pm

i closed my eyes..moaning softly.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:13 pm

I pulled her onto my lap and kept kissing and biting her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 pm

i krpt moaning softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:18 pm

I kissed down to her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:20 pm

i wrapped my legs around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 pm

I held her close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 pm

i took his shirt off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:27 pm

I carried her to our bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:30 pm

i kissed his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:36 pm

I moaned softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:39 pm

i unbuttoned his pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:41 pm

I smiled and lifted her shirt over her head. "You're not showing off?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:42 pm

"Not this time....." i said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 pm

I kissed her and took off her bra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:46 pm

i kissed him back and started to take off my leather pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:50 pm

I helped her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next