House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:54 pm

I smiled "works for me" I sent back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010
courtneyleigh8213
Accidentally burning down a tree with Fire
courtneyleigh8213

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Miracle
Affinities : Music, Water, Darkness.

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:56 pm

"HOLY CRAP! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??" I had just popped from the park...to the field, beside Brim. This stuff was kind of freaking me out...
"uhm...Hi?? D'ya miss me already?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/courtneyleighisamazing
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Female Posts : 417

Character sheet
Name: Kemi
Affinities : Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:57 pm

L sends a thought to Brim. he will die

i wake up and crawl out of the bed. i sit in the corner with my head on my knees and rock back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:00 pm

I was shocked and stopped breathing. I blacked out when I heard Lil say that. YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING! i yelled back.
Back to top Go down
courtneyleigh8213
courtneyleigh8213

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Brim had stopped breathing. I wasn't aware of what was going on because all I saw were these weird looks on her face, like she was thinking REALLY hard... She looked like she wanted to kill someone.
"are you alright? What's wrong? who do i need to beat up?"
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:03 pm

love will weaken yu and death will take him. yu have marked him for death

i start crying to myself as i listen to what he is saying to her.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:03 pm

I closed my eyes and let myself blackout all the way. I still wasn't breathing which was usual for me when I was talking to someone. LOVE WILL DO NOTHING TO ME BUT MAKE ME STRONGER! YOU WILL NOT KILL HIM!
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:05 pm

"so where to beigin?" [so i get to tell wow you are full of surpises]I send to Brim

(sorry for the[] trying to use italice but I will use a color fro thoughts)

I see Brim pass out and knew something big was going on it takes alot to make her black out. I waited for her to come to but i was on high alert looking around and trying to find the danger.

"nice thought she will be ok in a few minutes" I said to Brims friend who I hadnt been introduced to yet but thought I knew the name
Back to top Go down
courtneyleigh8213
courtneyleigh8213

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:06 pm

"BRIM! Look at me! Please! I don't know what's going on with you. But whatever it is...It's kind of scaring me. Do I need to call an ambulance? Brim, BREATHE! You're gonna pass out!!" I was screaming at her. I wasn't sure what I felt for her just yet, but I was pretty sure I loved her. I couldn't let anything happen to her so soon.

[WL37, if its me, my char's name is Aidan. And I'm human...I can't hear your thoughts.]
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:08 pm

I stayed passed out. I didn't want to wake up yet.....I had to protect him....he was wrong! he would make me stronger.....I would be the strongest angel there was if I was to protect him.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Brim breath i told her

(ty it was we just werent introduced yet with brim passing out )
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:10 pm

HE WILL BE MINE! THEY ALL WILL!

i lay on the floor stone... help me
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:10 pm

after I heard stone say that I slowly started to breathe. NO HE WON'T. NONE OF THEM WILL! YOU WILL DIE BY MY OWN HANDS.
Back to top Go down
courtneyleigh8213
courtneyleigh8213

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Brim was looking weak. I got up close to her, ready to catch her should something happen. What was this? I really wished someone...ANYONE...would explain to me what was wrong with...Oh God, did I really think that? My beautiful angel.

"okay..NOW you have to talk to me. What the hell just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:15 pm

My breathing came back to normal and I fell to the ground. I started to wake up a tad.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:16 pm

yu can try.... until we meet again Brimstone.

-------

http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/viewtopic.forum?t=2787
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40