House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:41 pm

I looked at stone "Me and Fire both will agree with that. I can't have him kill her love....." let alone mine I thought. "We will turn the other cheek when that time comes."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Female Posts : 417

Character sheet
Name: Kemi
Affinities : Spirit

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:42 pm

i look at stone

"NO!! I won't let yu risk yur life for me! Are yu nuts?!"

i laugh

"and no i wasn't a private stalker... more like a love stuck protecter.. i like that one better."

Last edited by Akemikei on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:42 pm

I looked back at K "atleast mine is gone......we have to find the one wating fire though....she will seriously not be in good humor if anyone kills her lover."
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:45 pm

"his name is seth..... uhm he has a weakness for humans..... that was kinda our way of surviving. kill the human ask questions later..... yu'd never understand."

i laugh nervously.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:47 pm

"how do we know who he is?" i asked nurvously....if he'd seen Fires then he's seen mine....I started to get nurvous.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:53 pm

"cause he's my brother."

I let a tear fall

"L has some type of hold on him... Seth and I were born mortal. We both sold our soul to save our family. The big guy down there killed us right after that. Some things happened that we did out of rage and he inprisoned us."
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:55 pm

"I am nuts for you i bond my self to you your saftey is more important than mine .....I like your term better . I want you to be safe Brim,Fire and i will take this guy out and any others fire may not like the fact we have joined them for now but it will be best if we all stick together to watch out for each othe but when the time comes k You are to stay away till we kill Lil i wont have him use you against us .and that is final on that sudject your safety befor mine........"

" can we save or change your brother to our side " I hold her tighter not likeing the idea of killing her bro....
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:58 pm

I looked between them. I was in shock...I didn't know what to say....."Aiden....." is all i wispered...
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:58 pm

I shake my head.

"no. we have to kill him. he hasn't been the same since we became associated with L. whatever was left of seth when we were freed is gone now."

i hold Stone close and silently cry.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:04 pm

"I am sorry then and i ask you forgive me now if I happen to be the one to do it..It may be best if you let one of us take care of him it may be a little easyier on you..." I hold her and let her cry

" Brim we need to get ahold of fire and tell her what is going on K and I will protect her lover while you talk to her please make her understand we are on both of your sides this time and we wont harm her lover or her."
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:06 pm

after what he says about killing seth i pull away from him and walk towards the hide out.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:16 pm

i watched her walk away not sure what to do i wanted to comfort her,but i knew she needed time to think..I always hated drama....
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:19 pm

I sighed..."I'll see what I can do..." I kept thinking about Aiden. I wasn't sure what to do.....I knew stone could read my mind at the moment....i waited for him to ask who aiden was.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:22 pm

i laid down and waited for stone.

thinking; I can't lose Stone. We just bonded and i love him. I need him. Seth isn't my brother and he has to die! *sigh* I'll tell Stone I have to do it, I have kill Seth.

i close my eyes and try to sleep while i wait.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:24 pm

I picked up on Brims thoughts of this Aiden and decided if she wanted to tell me it was up to her she needed to be able to trust for what was a head and I would try to earn it for now ...

"Is there anything else we need to know that may be important?" I asked Brim giveing her a chance to trust me.
Back to top Go down
courtneyleigh8213
Accidentally burning down a tree with Fire
Accidentally burning down a tree with Fire
courtneyleigh8213

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Miracle
Affinities : Music, Water, Darkness.

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:25 pm

I woke up at about 1 and looked at my clock. "DAMN!" I said to myself. I reaslised I had slept the day away. I looked over to the other side of the bed to find that Brim was gone. Maybe some important angel business got her. I got up, showered, and dressed. I'd already missed most of school, so I just didnt worry about it. I ran off to the park with my guitar, since the park was my happy place.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/courtneyleighisamazing
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:30 pm

I kept wishing that Aiden was here and in a flash he was. I screamed.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 pm

I looked at her when she screamed iI thought she was being attacked I went into a fighters stance and stepped toward this new person
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 pm

I was so scared. I hadnt expected for him to just pop here. I looked at stone...."Well......." I said hesitantly "I have fallen for a human guy...."
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:35 pm

I stopped and looked at her "and I guess this is him,,So there are two humans we need to protect,or maybe we could send him away for awhile "
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:38 pm

I smiled a tad...."I don't even know how he came here. and I can't send him away...."
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm

after laying there for a while, i am finally sleeping.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 pm

"simple you thought about him and you and he have a link and you summoned him you should have rembered that was one of the first things we where taught"

"since we cant send him away then ...." trails of to thought to Brim [then we should tell him of the danger he could be in.i]
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:45 pm

I smiled "I forgot about that. and yes we should."
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:50 pm

"It has been awhile and I am sure I have forgoten alot or just dont use ,,,, would you like some alone time to fill him in or would you like me to" I grin [iif i do I will give gory details oh please let me] I send thought to Brim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next