House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Female Posts : 417

Character sheet
Name: Kemi
Affinities : Spirit

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:55 pm

"K is more powerful then she lets on. We need her strength and her abilities. She got away from me years ago and every single time I catch up with her she escapes again."
looking at him with disgust
"she meets yu and falls in love and yu become life partners.... I won't let yu or anyone else take her from me again."
I disappear.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:01 pm

I waited for her to show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:03 pm

I send a message to Brim. help.... me..... please....
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:04 pm

"I will kill you Lillith mark my words you will not keep us a part" "She is mine and i will die for her and kill any who try to seperate us. anytime any where you and me "
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:06 pm

I got her message and stopped. I ran to where they were. something in me knew where they were. When I got there I looked at them both. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:08 pm

i'm laying on the ground drained of energy.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:09 pm

I nelt down next to her and touched her. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:10 pm

I was so pissed i was shakeing iwanted to kill some thing bad but K and Alice where not my targets I knew who i wanted......"I had a visitor that was not very friendly and thinks I am pathatic maybe weak"

" K are you allright "
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:11 pm

i push her hands away.
"don't touch me."
I try to stand up but i can't.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:11 pm

I looked up at Stone "Was it L?" I always shortened his name. I didn't want to say it full.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:12 pm

I put my hands under her arms and help her stand. "You shouldn't stand but if you want to go right ahead."
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:15 pm

i try to push her away. and fall back down.
"get away from me."
I'm shaking.
"don't come near me."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:16 pm

I don't let her push me away. "I"m not going anywhere. You wanted to talk to me. so talk!" I said angerly.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:18 pm

"he's coming after yu Brim!"
I shout at her. i start crying from pain.
"yu have to leave. yu have to take stone and leave.... Now!"
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:20 pm

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. "K....sweety nothing is going to happen. ok? you are safe and fine. Everyone is always after me. you get use to it. many people want me and fire dead....I'm not taking stone anywhere! he's staying with you."
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:22 pm

I walk to her and help her up even though she fought me and wrap my arms around her to suport her

"It was said that she as been ignoreing him and is not happy about us " thinking time to go hunting and wipe out a deamon or two this is personnal.

"No!! I wont leave you ever I will die for you or protecting you ,,you know that you know what I swore to you and there is no changeing it Brim can go but i wont"
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:27 pm

I looked at Stone "I'm not going anywhere and what are you guys talking about?"
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:29 pm

" about Lil " I didnt want to say the name not afraid just didnt want to draw anymore attion to us.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:31 pm

I looked at K and back to stone "What about Lil?"
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 pm

i shake my head.
"no yu don't understand. before Fire released us I was in prison for some really bad things. there's where I met him. he taught me how to possess and manipulate and along the way i've picked up some powers that he couldn't master but I could. I escaped before he could use me to come after yu guys."
I look at stone. "i've known about yu for years but i never got the chance to say anything to yu. another reason yu would escape from Brim is because I would manipulate Fire so yu could get away."
looking down.
"that night before i came to the bar he caught up with me again. told me to deliver the message or i'd die so i did. and then stone was there and I just couldn't let him die. Brim I am powerful enough to kill yu because yu aren't as strong without Fire and he knows that. But i won't do it and he also knows that."
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:37 pm

"i am the second most powerful deamon from Hell. Fire is the first. He wants to be more powerful then both of us. and he will do anything, anything to get that spot. include kill the one's we love."

i look at brim.

"he knows about fire's mortal lover."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:37 pm

I looked at her. I hadn't noticed I was weaker without fire there......fire was the same way.....A cold chill ran through me "your kidding?"
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:38 pm

My eyes went wide "No! how did he find out?" I started to get scared.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:40 pm

"so you where my own privet stalker helping me all this time......well I thank you and am touched ...as far as the other guy we can take him out but I want you to stay out of the way because if he posses you he knows I wont fight you not even to defend my self .. "

"brim i will make you a deal I will help you and fire take this guy out but when it's over you and fire turn the other way so we can leave "

"then we have protect him "
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:41 pm

"i'm not kidding.... he has a deamon watching her. the one watching yu i killed the night at the bar. thats how he caught me. I couldn't find Fire's spy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next