House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Female Posts : 417

Character sheet
Name: Kemi
Affinities : Spirit

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:31 pm

shrugs shoulders. "oh thats cool. i'm seth. when was the last time yu seen her?"
Back to top Go down
courtneyleigh8213
Accidentally burning down a tree with Fire
courtneyleigh8213

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Miracle
Affinities : Music, Water, Darkness.

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:32 pm

"Who the hell are you?" Caroline replied. "Uh...they...they keep saying weird things. Like, things about Aidan. They don't even KNOW Aidan...unless..." she gasped. "YOU'RE BRIMSTONE! Aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/courtneyleighisamazing
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:33 pm

i wake up. i feel weird. like someone is calling me or something.

stone i send the thought.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:34 pm

"Yes I am. you have to hide. anywhere! I'll be there as soon as I can! you can't let them in! they will kill you...get it?" I looked at aiden and i wanted us to be in his ex's house right next to her. we were in a flash.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:36 pm

It was my turn to lie and that was someting I was very good at "Nice to met you and I saw her about a week ago hanging around some bar"

send to K talking to seth dont freak playing it cool come to me my love
Back to top Go down
courtneyleigh8213
courtneyleigh8213

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:38 pm

caroline will be in blue.
"wait...who? what? Aidan!" I tried to run to him, but he blocked me off.

"get off. Brim is protecting you only because you're human. And i'm only here because I love her."
We heard the voices coming through the door. They were trying to beat their way in.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:39 pm

I looked at the girl "What have they been saying?"
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 pm

"a bar huh? hmm. ok. well will yu help me find her and i'll help yu find whoever yu are looking for?

i get his thought and my heart starts racing.

too weak.... trapped.... trees.... help i sent out what i was able to before blacking out again.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:42 pm

"sure that sounds fair I bet you realy love her to be looking for her ,how long has it been?'

still summoning "come to me K apper behind me so you are safe"
Back to top Go down
courtneyleigh8213
courtneyleigh8213

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:43 pm

"that...that they were after aidan. that's why i called him. but i told them he wasn't here, and that we'd broken up. thats when they said that he was probably tramping around with that angel chick, brimstone, and that they could get to her through aidan. and then they were talking about how they'd get to aidan through...OH GOD!"
The demons were coming through the door. I ran and hid in my bathtub. I really didn't know anywhere else to go.

I ran with her. I didn't know how to defend myself yet, and I sure as hell wasn't going to be a burden on Brim.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:45 pm

I stood perfectly still infront of the door and yelled to stone AHHHHHHHH! STONE!!!!!!! DEAMONS!!!!!! GUESS IT'S TIME TO TRAIN.......*EVIL LAUGH* I chuckle and start to attack the deamons. none of them get past me. "Mess with me @$$holes!" I finish them off quickly.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:46 pm

"its been a long while.... so yu met her huh? was she ok?" i start walking away from her body..... "yu coming?"

i don't respond and i don't appear before him.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:46 pm

I felt the fear from two humans near by

Brim" are you ok how many do you need me "thinking to her
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:49 pm

I collapsed onto the ground after i had killed them all. hurt badly...don't need help. humans are ok....need to...........be.....the thought stopped there as I blacked out. there wasn't anymore deamons or anything so the humans would be ok.
Back to top Go down
courtneyleigh8213
courtneyleigh8213

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Watching Brim attack demons...was something else. She was magnificent, but not the kind of magnificent you'd want to be near when she was like that. A terror. But a beautiful one.

I watched as my ex's new girlfriend, or so it looked, fought off those creepy people. I looked over at Aidan, and he was just taken by her. I could tell that she was all he wanted. But he was all I wanted.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:51 pm

"yeah she was fine and looked great ...sure " but some thing was telling me not to move that I was close to her how could i stall him think stone "wait the last place I saw her was near a bar and if we cut through the woods will will come out across the street from it maybe there will be a clue there"
Back to top Go down
courtneyleigh8213
courtneyleigh8213

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:53 pm

I ran up to Brim. "Brim! Are you okay?" She wasn't responding. I tried to pick her up, but couldn't because her wings were REALLY heavy. I mean, I've done my share of weightlifting, but good GOD! As an alternative to picking her up by myself, I looked at Caroline and asked her to help me. Together we got Brim to Caroline's room and on her bed. I lay down next to Brim, holding her. Please be okay. Please... I looked at Caroline and smiled. "i'm glad you're okay too." She looked at me.

"Whats the deal with you two, anyway?" she asked.
"I love her." I said. Caroline just walked off to the kitchen and let us be.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:55 pm

I stayed in the motionless state to heal myself. It wouldn't take long but I knew that I needed to heal.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:55 pm

"naw i don't think so. i just came from over there. there were no clues just deamons looking for some chick named Brimstone or Brimbush or something. Lets go this way." I try to lead him away from her again.... "so what do yu mean by she looked great? do yu like her or something" i laugh a little and wait for him to walk towards me
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:56 pm

in a dream state of mind I grab Brim
Back to top Go down
courtneyleigh8213
courtneyleigh8213

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:58 pm

I fell asleep next to Brim. She needed rest. So did I. I knew in my mind she'd wake up at some point. Maybe this was her way of healing herself, because as I fell asleep, I saw cuts and bruises going away...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:59 pm

My spirit went to K. I was standing infront of her. "K! Are you ok?" I knew that Stone could see me because he was an angel.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:03 am

I stood next to Brim looking at my lifeless body.

"Brim yu have to help me. I don't know where I am. Seth, he took me from the hide out. Yu have to tell Stone I'm so sorry for all of this. I just wanted to be free. I want to be with him." I said in a panic.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:03 am

I hear brim and knew i could help her even this far that how angles took care of one another ...i sent to her relax along with the message I sent waves of healing to her

i staggered a bit hopeing Seth wouldnt notice

" how did you get past them they usualy dont let anyone by with out a fight ,,and as for your sister she is a looker so i guess you could say that " i stayed where i was for the monent

then Isaw Brim and knew where k was time for the game to be over
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:07 am

I hugged her "you have to go back to her body. you in spirit will only let your brother see you. you have to go back now!" I pushed her back down to hide her. I looked at stone and yelled "STONE! HELP!" I knew her brother couldn't hear me because he wasn't a angel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next