House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?

Go down 
+46
Erinacchi
djstoute897
ZoeRedbird
softball21
XxPunkAngelxX
vampirechild
JCP1987
shaeshae
Spencer Δ
Amii~.
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Namine
Zmirazz
Fallen_warrior
Nova
twizzlers
*~Dreamer~*
Vamp_wannabe
VampyreFreak
~Devon~
Katie-la
lizzirawrsyu911
Drippy
Newbie Love
Lovegood. [;
Nightchild
gamerchica
Emi-Em~~*
Moonerz.
Emo Kitty
Skittles
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
ApacheBoy
earth-spirit
babygurl_20
Skyeee<3 [;
Midnightpanther
!*Nox*!
Shannon_babiee619
~EmoKassidy~
Kai_Of_The_Shadowz
Run BB Run
Mari-chan
seyma
Hex
Rose
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:22 am

^^ Hope you don't mind, if add I my thoughts.

Thats why I hardly made any. Also I never got ideas, well I did. But it seems to waste and all, and some peole just need to learn to cut back a bit on the roleplaying making stuff. Also, sometimes roleplaying can be a real drag when you have a lot of them. So I don't see much wrong with the rule finally being enforced you know? It's kinda a relief, and a lot nicer this way to me. I dunno aout what you think and all. But thats what I think. So the site feels less jam packed now.

And also Skye, too many people make the site kinda floodded and there is a srorage limit don't you know? So if unactive people are taken off there will be more space. I think. . . I dunno >.<

Back to top Go down
Lovegood. [;
Starting a Ritual
Starting a Ritual
Lovegood. [;

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Charlotte Lilly
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:35 am

Welcome, Mari. [;

I see where you're coming from, Skye.. They should have like warned everyone or something. x.x Or asked? Or maybe just pause the ones that were never replied to or just flat out died. [ I don't go into the roleplay section so I dunno what exactly they did. xDD ] And it's not like the rules we're enforced before.. /: They were then they died again for a moment. ._. And really, this is nothing compared to the way it used to be.. xDD

Annnd, I don't know of any limitation thingy. :3 But, wouldn't it be better just to have accounts, it makes the site look more popular. =D Like we have some secretmcfling going on with a billion people. >:] I'd join just because of the people. But I'm weird.. <.< And a bit oversocial at times. D;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:41 am

>.<
Your sooo right. Never thought of it like that. I'm not that popular with people so I tend to hide, so yea not one to know about that.( >.> I blame mother, not letting me leave the house.) So yeah, I get your point kinda. Ehh, sometimes the rules are a bit of a drag, but I get them. It's just having to follow those rules that I don't like. (-.-') And the unactive accounts are for them to decide. Just as long as nothing bad really happens, I'm cool with most things.
Back to top Go down
Lovegood. [;
Starting a Ritual
Starting a Ritual
Lovegood. [;

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Charlotte Lilly
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:46 am

Thanks. :3 I'm popular. =D Sortakinda.. xD I believe all of the Admins know me. ;D Dunno if that's good or not. <.< Some of the rules are okay, but I always forget some and.. Yeah. Dx I'm okay with them delete peoples accounts, I guess. I mean, I wont lose any sleep because of it. xD; Just as long as they don't delete mine. ;~; I'll cry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:54 am

Get deleted? Make a new one, sucks that then you have to start all over, but yea. Think of it as, being good with err I dunno. >.> But if they start deletling old or memebers with high posts that gunna suck. Cause they worked on things like that. Errr I'm out if things now. . . grrrrr. >.<
Back to top Go down
gamerchica
Practicing your new affinity
gamerchica

Female Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Waiittt! Why would they deleate active members?? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do that. Maybe deleate the members who haven't logged on for months for a while and don't have any posts??
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:27 pm

yeah, no deleteing accouns with posts. just the ones that have no posts an d have been inactive for a looooong time xD
Back to top Go down
gamerchica
gamerchica

Female Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Exactly! otherwise it may just take up space!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:41 pm

O.o I was just saying it would suck ya know? Errr nevermind. And I said that earilar. o.o
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:39 pm

just deleting the accounts that have never been used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:43 pm

True, let's just go with that.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:22 pm

I only create roleplays if i have an idea for one, which is rarely, and i keep them going, as i am on most of my time, and reply to all the rp's i am in. I only have about four / five of my own rp's up.
Back to top Go down
gamerchica
gamerchica

Female Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Yep. I haven't made one yet cause I didn't have any ideas, but now I have one I really want to try out! I want this hope this restriction thingy majig ends soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:19 pm

I hardly ever make some too.
But the limit won't end cause it's in the rules.
It has been for a while.
Back to top Go down
gamerchica
gamerchica

Female Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Well I mean I hope they finish cleaning them out. Some people who rarely post rps like us can come up with good rp story lines but now we can't use them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:00 pm

True
Back to top Go down
Newbie Love
Discovering the Red Fledglings
Newbie Love

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Chrissy Star
Affinities : music/dark/air

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:52 pm

we need a chat box...
Back to top Go down
!*Nox*!
Mod
Mod
!*Nox*!

Male Virgo Tiger
Location : Drowning is a sea of self-loathing and despair, no lifeguards on duty.

Character sheet
Name: Crystal Night
Affinities : Poetry, Love, and Death

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 pm

newbie love wrote:
we need a chat box...

They usually have one but people were abusing it so they deleted it for i think two months.
Back to top Go down
http://3ambro.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Yeah it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Newbie Love
Newbie Love

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Chrissy Star
Affinities : music/dark/air

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:29 pm

who abused it...how?
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skye Centrics
Affinities : Night, Spirit, and Fire

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:36 pm

-_____-
My RP's have been paused for over a week
When do they get unpaused?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:13 am

I only join RPs because most of the time, my ideas suck... xD
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Emilina Blake
Affinities : Earth,Water, ShaddowCasting

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:07 pm

OhOHoH!!
We should ahve Chatbox Moderators. Like people who only specifically Watch the chatbox.
And no member cant be in the chatbox with out a moderator and stuff.
Back to top Go down
gamerchica
gamerchica

Female Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Shouldn't mods already be doin dat? Plus maybe I could be on but then the mods aren't on for like a long time. Then we couldn't chat......people should keep their drama to demseelves
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Emilina Blake
Affinities : Earth,Water, ShaddowCasting

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Yes. Mods Should already be doing that,but there are times when Mods arent in the Box,There should be some assigned to take of it at all times. Because some people just cant keep their drama to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?   Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next