House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:20 am

AWWWH but what does court mean
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Saki
Affinities : shape shifter

The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 pm

court means like dating... im pretty sure thats whats it means

Chapter 13: The call and the plan

Kuwabara came downstairs then messed up Kagome hair.

"Morning little Urameshi." Yusuke just laughed while she gave him a shut up look then fixed her hair.

"Kuwabara… stop calling me little Urameshi. I have a name and its Ka-go-me. Got it?"

"Forget is sis, Your stuck with that name from now on. Yuske just shook his head while Kurama held back a chuckle. The next thing they knew their communicator went off and saw Koenma face on the screen.

"Get here now! We have a big problem. Botana will open a portal for y'all." A portal opened in front of them and they stepped through then ended up at Koenma office.

"Want do you want toddle, What's the problem?" Yusuke said while giving him a attitude while Kagome sweat dropped and Kurama put his arm around her shoulder.

"Take a look on the screen behind me and you will see but this concern Kagome the most than out of all of y'all." They were all thinking why me/her? Until they saw a face on the screen that made Kagome go on her knees on the floor if she wasn't holding on to Kurama to keep her standing up. Naraku was on the screen with a smirk on his face.

"Hello, little miko. I want you and the jewel shards. If you come to me then your friends and family… well including your world will be safe, but if you don't come then you and everyone else dies because of you. I expect to see you little miko since I know how you like to save people life's. I will be waiting." Koenma turned off the screen and looked at Kagome.

"You know who that was, don't you Kagome?" Kagome just nodded while the gang was narrowing their eyes at Koenma and hoping he wasn't going to do anything stupid.

"That was Naraku, he was our enemy in the feudal era. Our last attack on him didn't kill him but it should have, there was no way that he could survive that attack." She said while Kurama was rubbing her back comforting her.

"hmm. We need to come up with a plan." Koenma said while resting his elbows on his desk while thinking of a plan.

"Well, why don't we give Kagome to that Naraku guy?" Yusuke hit Kuwabara on the head.

"No, way!" Yusuke yelled at Kuwabara and Kurama narrowed his eyes at him. Kagome felt something in her pocket and pulled it out then she saw a fake jewel shard.

"Wait, Yusuke! Kuwabara may be on to something." Yusuke just blinked at her like she lost her mind.

'What you talking about Kagome?' Kurama said and hoping that it wasn't a plan like Kurwabara.

"We give Naraku what he wants. Listen to me for a second before y'all freak out. We give him the jewel shard but I have to go as well."

(No! I will not let our vixen be the bait of this plan.) Youko said while Kurama nodded.

'I agree Youko but calm down, maybe we can come up with another plan.'

(hn. Fox, even I know that once the onna makes her mind then she sticks to it. She is like the stupid detective.)

'I'm afraid Youko that Hiei is right.' Hiei closed the mind link with him and focused on what was happening. Hiei wasn't really happy what was going on as well.

"Hell no Kagome! You and Kuwabara needs-" then Kagome cut Yusuke off.

"Yusuke, you cant have one thing and not the other. Besides lets just give him what he wants." Kagome smiles while showing them the fake jewel shard but to them it is the real jewel shard.

"Kagome, I cant go along with this. Its to dangerous." Koenma said while shaking his head. "You be putting the hole world in danger if you gave him the jewel shard."

"Who, said I was giving him the real jewel shard." Kagome smiles while they just blinked in confusion which made her groan and roll her eyes.

"What I'm holding here is a fake jewel shard. It looks like the real one but its not, see." Kagome pulled the real jewel shard out from under her clothes and held it right beside the fake one.

'Kagome, where did you get that at?' Kurama amazed that there was a fake shard.

"Believe it or not I found in the feudal era on our journey and I decided to keep it just in case something like this happened or a demon wanted it."

"I think that we should go with this plan after all." Koenma said really happy that Kagome hasn't lost her mind.

"NO! Aren't you people listening? Kagome will get killed before we try to help her." Yusuke yelled.

'Yusuke, im not happy with this either but we should do this plan anyways. We will save Kagome from any harm and fight Naraku.' Kurama just tighten his grip around her shoulder and Kagome just smiled a thank you at him.

"Fine." Yusuke knew that he wasn't going to win anyways because Kagome is just like him… stubborn.

"Kagome, you have two days until you have to go to Naraku. Spend your two days wisely." Kagome nodded at Koenma and Botan opened the portal back to the shrine then they walked into the portal and landed at the shrine.

"Kurama, you don't mind if spend the day with Yusuke tomorrow?"

'No, I don't and I think Yusuke will need you to calm him down anyways.' Kurama gives her a kiss on the lips and she kisses him back but Youko got in control and gave her a kiss as well. Kagome just laughed when Kurama got back in control.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:45 pm

r they going back to the fudle area and see inuyasha agian
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:14 pm

No, they cant go back to the fedual era, they have to go to Maika

Chapter : 14 Day one: spending day with brother

Kagome got ready for her day with Yusuke and she was excited but was not really. She knew that she has one more day and she planned to spend it with Kurama. She planned that Yusuke and she will spend the whole day together. Kagome went downstairs to see Yusuke standing outside then went outside and hugged him from behind.

"You ready Yusuke?" Yusuke just smiled but it was a sad smile because he really was not into this plan at all and losing her was the last thing he wanted.

"What about Kurama, are you going to spend the day with him?"

"Yusuke I will tomorrow today is our day, brother." Kagome grabbed his hand and led him down the shrine stairs. Yusuke figured that he would smile and be happy for kagome because he knew that this was hard on her too.

"Kagome lets go to the park. You haven't been there forever have you?"

"Nope." Kagome smiles at him and he smiles back while heading to the park.

"This place hasn't changed." Yusuke just chuckled at her.

"You better believe it. I remember when we were kids, we used to come here all the time and I push you on the swings. You would always tell me to push you since you were short." Yusuke just laughed and messed with her hair.

"Hey, I was little kid and so were you." Kagome pointed her finger at him then fixed her hair.

"Hey, but not as short as you." He flicked her nose while Kagome could resist but to laugh.

"Hey lets go to the arcade. I remember going there when we were kids."

"Ok and I also remember you doing Karaoke. Why don't you sing again for old time sake?" Yusuke just smirks at her then Kagome pushed Yusuke where he fell on the ground. The last thing he saw was Kagome running off while laughing then Yusuke jumped up and yelled with a smile on his face. "Your going to regret that Kagome." They ran all the way to the arcade.

Kagome went to buy tokens for the games while she did that, Yusuke was looking around making sure that the Karaoke was still there and sure enough it was which made him smirk.

"Payback Kagome." Yusuke said really low while watching Kagome come back to him with the Tokens.

"Ready to lose, big brother?" Kagome said with a smile on her face but she remembers playing them with Yusuke but she sucked at them and knowing him, he will beat her.

"In your dreams little sister. Prepare to lose." Yusuke said with determination in his eyes while Kagome eyes said bring it on brother.

They played racing games, shooting basketballs and Kagome even got Yusuke to do Dance Dance Revolution. Which was funny because Kagome could dance and Yusuke couldn't also she beat him at the only thing he couldn't do.

"Its not funny Kags." Yusuke whined because he lost at something and he was doing well to. He beat Kagome at every game they played expect that one and he has a reputation. He would beat anyone down if anyone saw the Yusuke Urameshi lose to a girl and dancing.

"It is so funny, I can't wait to tell the others when get back home." Kagome said while holding her stomach when she laughed. Yusuke just sweat dropped at her and thought, yep we are so relative. He looked around then saw the Karaoke and saw someone on stage saying no, one can beat me, because I am the best that there is. Yusuke stood up and Kagome blinked at him.

"My little sister can take on you." Kagome panicked and started pulling on his arm.

"Yusuke what are you doing?" Yusuke looked and smiled at her then said.

"Payback is a *edit your post and this will go away*, Kags. Go on Kags; show them that you are good as she is." Kagome really did not like how the girl was singing and really wanted to put her in her place.

"Ok. I will take you on." Kagome said with a smirk on her face and headed towards the stage with Yusuke right behind.

"Lets sing, holding out for a hero." Kagome looked at her and she just ignored her and started sing the part.

Somewhere after midnight In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reachThere's someone reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet

Kagome swayed her hips to music and all the guys were looking at her but Yusuke missed Kagome singing.

Both Kagome and the girl sang the chorus part but Kagome took lead of the next part.

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea
I would swear that there's someone somewhereWatching meThrough the wind and the chill and the rain
And the storm and the flood I can feel his approach like fire In my blood.

The crowd went wiled for Kagome and the other girl left the stage because she knew she couldn't compete with that and she saw how the crowd went crazy for her. Yusuke went somewhere while Kagome sang to the crowd, he was going to give her a gift but he didn't know what to get her. Then he saw a bracelet with words on it and it said brother, sister forever, and Yusuke knew he had to get that for her. He paid for it then got back in time before Kagome was finished.

The song ended but they wanted Kagome to sing again but Kagome was not going to then jumped off the stage.

"You still got it Kags." Yusuke smiled then gave her a hug with one arm and hiding something behind his back.

"I was nervous to be honest. What are you hiding Yusuke?" Yusuke brought his hand from behind his back and showed her the bracelet. Kagome gasped at how pretty it was.

"I wanted to get my little sister something." he put the bracelet around her wrist and smiled on how the bracelet fitted real well on her wrist.

"Thank you, Yusuke, I love it." Kagome gave him, hug, and let go because they both knew that there time together was up and a new day was coming.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:39 pm

wow she can sing
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Nice and courting is dating
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:51 pm

good i thought it was marriage
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:16 am

on with the story!

Chapter 15: Day two: spend the day with lover

Kagome got up out of bed and looked at the bracelet that Yusuke got her at the arcade and smiled at it. Yusuke was up before she was and wanted to spend the morning with her even though today, she will spend the day with Kurama. Kagome opened her door and smiled at Yusuke.

"Hungry, Yusuke?"

"Will you fix me breakfast Kags?" Yusuke asked her with hopeful eyes that she would and him knowing her that she will.

"Of course brother, heaven forbid I hate to think what mom has been feeding you for breakfast." She just smiled at him then walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Yusuke ran down the stairs and gave her a big hugged.

"Thank you, my sweet little sister." He said while having a big smile on his then let her go so she can fix breakfast.

"Ok bro, now out of the kitchen." Kagome said pushing him out while he was rolling his eyes but he was more the happy to get out of there because he didn't want to help out with breakfast anyways.

"Ok, I will make some pancakes. Yusuke will love that." She said while getting the flour and everything else she needs then the phone started to ring.

"I got it Kags." He said while picking up the phone.

'Hello, Yusuke. I forgot that your living there with Kagome now, I was expecting her to answer the phone.'

"Hey Kurama. Yeah its going to take getting used to and Kags is making me breakfast that's why she cant answer the phone."

'Ok, tell her I will be over in a few minutes.'

"Sure, Kurama. No problem, later." He hang up the phone and yelled to Kagome.

"Kags, that was Kurama. He will be by in a few minutes." While walking back to the living room and Kagome heard him but didn't say anything. Kurama was wakling up the shrine steps while listening to Youko and holding a bouquet of flowers.

(We, get to spend the day with our vixen.) Youko said while jumping around.

'Youko, this is the only day we wil spend with her till this thing with Naraku is over.'

(Im not really liking our vixen plans, red.)

'I know Youko but neither is anyone else. Think how Yusuke feels about it her plans.' He reached the top and walked towards the door then knocked. Then he heard…

"Yeah, Yeah, im coming." Kurama just chuckled at Yusuke.

"Hey Kurama. I know you're here to see Kagome, she is in the kitchen." He walks back to the living room while Kurama walked into the kitchen and saw Kagome with her back to him. He laid the flowers on the table and sneaked behind her then hugged her from behind.

"Hey Kurama." She said with a smile.

'What are you making?' Kurama said while burying his face in her hair and inhaling her sent.

"Pancakes. Wanna help?" She said while turning her head to the side to look at him.

'Sure.' He kissed her cheek then moved to stand beside her and listening to Youko's plan to smear some flour on her face which Kurama thought would be pretty funny. Kagome knew that Youko wanted Kurama to do something, so she decided to get the jump on him.

Kagome grabbed the flour in her left hand without him looking and put her hand down at her side.

"Hey Kurama."

'Yes, Kagome?' Kurama turned his head to look at her then she brought her hand up and smeared the flour on his face. She was laughing while he was blinking and trying to figure out how she manage to grabbed the flour without him noticing.

"Sorry, Kurama, couldn't help it." She giggled while grabbing a towel to wipe his face with but he had another idea to get the flour off his face.

'No worries, Kagome.' Kagome tried to back away from him but he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. He rubbed his floured face against her and she giggled while Kurama let Youko out to join the fun for few minutes.

(I win my vixen.) Youko licked her floured face then leaned back to see the blush on her face.

"Ok, Youko, let me have Kurama back." She said while rubbing his ear and making him purr. Youko gave her a quick kiss on the lips then let Kurama have his body back.

'I don't know about you but I have to get ready for our date tonight.' He grabbed the towel from her and wiped her face.

"What date and that date better be with me." Kagome smiles at him while grabbing another towel off the counter and wiped his face.

'Oh the date is with you and were I'm taking you is a secret.' He winks at her then kisses her lips.

"Then go do whatever you have to do today and I will see you later." Kagome said while making the pancakes for Yusuke. Kurama walked to the table and grabbed the bouquet flowers.

'Here flowers for you Kagome.'

"Aww, your so sweet Kurama. I will put them in water after I do this." Kurama nodde his head and headed towards the door.

'Bye, Yusuke.'

"Yusuke your food is ready."

Later on that day

"Kagome, Kurama will be here in a minute." Yusuke hollered from the living room then heard Kagome coming down the stairs wearing a back and red dress with a flower pinned at her shoulder that came to her knees."Im ready Yusuke. Geez, clam down. I was putting my shoes on. She said while walking into the living room.

"Wow, Kags. You look great." Yusuke said while looking at her and cant believe that its Kagome. They heard a knock on the door and Kagome went to answer it and there was Kurama standing on the other said looking very handsome and wearing the same colors as her.

'Hello, Kagome. You look great.' Kurama gave her a kiss then pulled a flower out of his hair then put the flower behind her hair.

"Thank you and so do you."

"Alright all ready, I don't need to see that." Yusuke said while standing in the doorway at the living room.

"Bye, Yusuke see you later."

'I'll have he back as soon the date is over Yusuke.' Yusuke nodded and watched them leave then he starting think.

"Kagome this plan of yours better work, because I'm not losing you out of my life again."

"So were are you taking me for our date?" Kurama just chuckles at her.

'Curious Kagome?' He said while wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Very much and I wont stop asking till you tell." She laughed while holding his other hand. Then he noticed the bracelet on her wrist.

'Ok, Im taking you to the beach. That's a nice bracelet Kagome.'

"Thank you, believe it or not Yusuke got it for me yesterday at the arcade. That was very sweet of him."

'Indeed it was very kind of him. Here we are.' Kagome was shocked at what she saw on the beach. She saw a blanket with a basket full of food with flower roses and rose\petals around and on the blanket.

"I don't know what to say, Kurama."

'Just say yes that you will join me.' he said while pulling her towards the blanket while Youko was smiling at on how happy Kagome was and wishing that this night wouldn't end. They sat down on the blanket and began to eat, talking, laughing and having a good time.

"Yes I will join you." She smiled and giggled then asked. "Will Youko be out tonight or he cant because we are in public because I know he helped you somehow with this.

'Yes, he did and he wants out right now.' Kagome just nodded and watched Youko took over then Youko grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on her hand.

(Yes, I helped Kagome but promise Kurama and me something. Come back to us after your plan is over.)

" I will Youko, I promise." Kagome reached over and rubbed his ear then started smiling while he was purring. Kagome let go and Kurama changed back.

'Youko is right Kagome, just come back to us and to you Yusuke. I have something for you.' Kurama pulled a box out of his pocket and give it to her. Kagome opened it up and saw a sliver heart that said Kurama and Kagome forever.

"Thank you Kurama, I love it."

'This will fit on your bracelet Kagome which is a good thing cause I didn't know Yusuke got you a bracelet in the first place.'

They laughed at that while Kurama added the heart on to her bracelet and right beside the one Yusuke got her. Kagome gave him a kiss on the lips and he laid them down on the blanket to looks at the stars. Kagome laid her head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around her waist then buried his face into her hair.

(I don't want this night to end red.)

'I know Youko but it will and nothing we can do about but pray that her plan will work tomorrow and that she will be safe.'

They stayed like that till Kurama had to get her back to her house and pray that everything will work out ok tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:54 am

AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 am

Glad that you like, on with the story!
(...) Youko
(...) Hiei
'...' Kurama
"..." thinking

Chapter 16: The plan work or not?

The day has come for Kagome to put her plan in action and she knew that somehow that she or someone else will not escape from Naraku uninjured. Kagome put on her old school uniform and sighed then looked at the bracelet that Yusuke gave her and the heart Kurama gave her last night.

"Feels like the feudal ear all over again." She looked at mirror and saw Kikyo looking back at her and she sighed again. "Yeah feels the feudal era all over again and me being second best."

Kagome went downstairs and saw the guys looking down and not saying a word. Yusuke looked up at Kagome and had a question in his eyes but Kagome knew the question and it was about her old school uniform.

"Yusuke, don't ask ok? Call Koenma and lets get this over with." Yusuke called Koenma to open a portal and they stepped through to Koenma office.

"Kagome, you ready for your plan?" Koenma asked her.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Koenma nodded his head.

"Good, cause I know where Naraku is and you have to put your plan in action from there. He is in Maika at a castle. Botan open the portal." Botan opened the portal to Maika where Naraku is. They stepped through and they looked around and saw nothing expect dead trees and grass.

"Yeah this is Naraku doing all right." Kagome said.

"How do you know little Urameshi?" Kuwabara asked while looking around trying to figure it out.

"Naraku poison did this, you know after you have to face him too many times in the feudal era.

"Let's go, Kags." Yusuke took her hand and pulled her along. Kagome knew that none of them is happy about this but it has to be done this way. Hiei pulled out his sword and stopped.

"What's wrong shortie? Kuwabara asked him but Hiei just ignored him and said.

(We have demons coming our way.) Hiei said and sure enough, hundreds of demons were coming from the sky and straight towards them.

"Wait, those are Naraku demons." Kagome said while Yusuke and Kurama got ready but everyone stopped what they were doing when they felt a large energy straight in front of them.

"Hello… my miko." A voice said and they knew who it was.

"Naraku!" Naraku stood in his full form with tentacles coming from his back and seeing him made the guys go on edge but not Kagome. She has seen him too many times and just narrowed her eyes at him.

"Do we have a deal Kagome?" Naraku just smirked at her because he knew that she would make the deal with him so he would not hurt anyone she cared about.

"We have a deal Naraku." Kagome looked at Yusuke and whispered. "Stick to the plan big brother. I will be fine." Yusuke hugged her tightly and let her go, she walked to Naraku but when she got close to him he sent a tentacle through her stomach and he hit her so she pass out.

"Kagome!" All the guys panicked because that was not part of the plan and Yusuke was mad as ever.

(Kurama let me out!) Youko was having a hard time keeping himself under control and so was everyone else.

'No, Youko, clam down. We will get her back, I know this is hard on us but remember this is also hard for Yusuke as well.'

"Spirit Gun!" Naraku put a barrier around him and smirked at them.

"Want the miko back? Come and get her." Naraku disappeared with Kagome and the demons attacked them.

(I have no time for games.) Hiei attacked a demon in front of him then attacked the other demons and the others attacked as well.

"Kagome be alive when I get there, don't fall asleep little sister." Yusuke thought while killing a demon.

'Yusuke, Kagome getting hurt was not part of her plan.' Kurama said while killing a demon with his rose whip.

"I know that Kurama, but back off and let's deal with these demons then we can save Kagome!" Kurama knew that Yusuke was angry at himself for not trying to stop it but no one could at that point. Kuwabara got the last demon and they were all panting heavily then said.

"Little Urameshi had to do this all the time in the feudal ear, I feel bad for her." Hiei, Yusuke, and Kurama were thinking the same thing until Kuwabara snapped them out of it.

"Lets go save little Urameshi." They all nodded and headed towards the castle and they were all hoping that Kagome is still alive when they get there.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:46 am

wow suspense awesome
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Thanks! on with the story!

(...) Youko
(...) Hiei
'...' Kurama
"..." thinking

Chapter 17: Plan work.... barely

Kagome waked up and found her chained to a wall; there are chains around both of her wrists but not around her ankles so she was able to sit down but she prefer not to sit down right now until she knew what was going to happen.

"Thank God for that." She said aloud then looked around. She saw that she was in an opened room with no windows and one door. She looked down at her stomach and saw the hole where Naraku tentacle got her.

"Yep, that's gonna leave a scar… well I hope not." She sighed knowing she can't break the chains.

"You're awake, good. It will be easier to lure your friends but they are already on there way." Naraku said while stepping in the room and smirking at her.

"Naraku, you said that you wouldn't hurt them!" She narrowed her eyes while fighting against the chains.

"Kuku. Kagome haven't you learned by know that I don't keep my word." He said while walking right to her and grabbed her face then gave it a hard squeeze making her groan I pain. He let go and looked at her stomach.

"Aww… did I hurt the miko? Let me make it better." Naraku smirked and his hand on the wound then gave it a hard squeeze making her tear up. He leans down and whispers in her ear.

"Your friends are next to die miko and it will be your fault again for letting the people you care about die but don't worry you will join them after I kill them. I will take the jewel shards around your neck though." Naraku grabbed the jewel shards and left the room.

"Yeah, you take the jewel shards alright, because those jewel shards will not help Naraku. Those jewels are fake and knowing you didn't sense the real ones with me." Kagome thought while smiling in pain and looking at the door.

"It's up to you guys now, hurry before he figures it out." she said out loud and sat down because the wound is killing her and she cant stand any longer.

With the guys

"Stupid demons get out of my way!" Yusuke hollered and killing every demon in his way.

(Kurama, let me out for a while, your getting tired.) Youko noticed that they were close to the entrance but Kurama was running low on energy but so was everyone else.

'Ok, Youko, but just until I get my energy back.' Kurama let Youko take over and he really was low on energy.

(Hn. He let you out?) Hiei said while he killed a demon behind him.

(Red, is running low on energy, Hiei and I'm not here to argue with you right now, we have to save my vixen.) Youko killed a demon with his rose whip then he was Yusuke spirit energy fly past him.

Urameshi, are we there yet?" Kuwabara asked while he killed a demon before it could reach Yusuke.

"Yeah, we need to kill the demons in front of the entrance." Yusuke pointed his finger at the demons at the entrance. "Spirit gun!"

(Hn. Detective, you will keep wasting your energy if you keep doing that.) Hiei when he stops at the entrance then Youko stood beside him.

"Shut up, Hiei! Kagome is not your sister, anyways why-" Hiei cut him off while pointing his sword at Yusuke throat.

(I do care about the onna, detective. I see her like little sister to me, why do you think I gave Kurama permission to court her?) Kuwabara and Yusuke had shocked look on there face until Youko jumped in.

(Look, fight with each other later, my vixen is in there somewhere and don't you guys remember that she has a hole in her stomach that Naraku gave her?) Youko told them.

"Kurama, let you out?" Yusuke asked him because he just realized that Youko was out and was will surprise that Kurama let him out. The guys heard something but were not sure what it was.

"Kuku. You shouldn't be fighting with each other… you should be looking for your miko."

"Where is she Naraku! Come on out and show yourself!" Yusuke hollered then ran inside along with the other right behind him.

"Kuku. Why don't you find her before I go back to her?"

(Naraku, harm her and I swear when I find you, your good as died!)

"You better every then spirit detectives." Naraku laughed at them and his voice faded away.

"Damn him…" Yusuke made a fist making draw blood a little.

"Urameshi, look there some stairs that's heading up." Kuwabara pointed at the stairs and the others blinked at him.

(Hn. Maybe you're not stupid after all…) Hiei said while crossing his arms.

"What you say shortie!" Kuwabara said while standing in front of Hiei.

"Hey, argue later, right now Kagome is more important then listening you two argue with each other. Let's go." Yusuke said then ran towards the stairs and hoping that will lead them to Kagome.

(Red, you ok?) Youko asked Kurama.

'Yeah, so far, my energy is returning slowly but it's returning. I have never seen Yusuke that mad before he usually let them argue.

(I know but he is worried about Kagome and those two argue is not helping at all.) Youko said.

(Hn. Youko, pay attention what is going then your little talk to Kurama.) Hiei told them during the mind link while killing a demon.

"Man, these things are annoying the hell out of me." Yusuke said while killing another one.

"I'm with you on that one Urameshi." Kuwabara said while killing one with his spirit sword.

(Talk later red, get some rest.) Youko closed the link with Kurama and is little worried about Kurama. Youko got his death tree out and it killed the rest of the demons at the top of the stairs.

"Wished you did that earlier Youko…" Yusuke said with an annoyed mark showing up on his forehead.

They made it to the top of the stairs but came to another hallway and it was empty.

"I don't like this at all. There are no doors on this hallway at all and there has top be another stairs on this hall as well." Yusuke said while looking at the hallway that they were in.

"Well, let's go!" Kuwabara said to loud then demons showed up.

(Hn. Nice you idiot.) Hiei said then killed a demon.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:17 pm

omg exciting
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:19 pm

lol keep going
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:29 pm

On with the story!

(...) Youko
(...) Hiei
'...' Kurama
"..." thinking

Chapter 18: Found little Urameshi and battle begins

With Kagome

"The guys are close but were are they… maybe if I yelled they will hear me and get me out of hear." She thought and hoping that Hiei will her yelling since he is a demon, also hoping that Naraku will not hear her.

"Yusuke, I'm in this room. Where are you? Can you hear me, Hiei?" She did that for a while and praying that Hiei heard her. She groaned in pain from her wound was giving her.

"Did I hear you yelling miko?" Naraku came in the room and gave her an evil smile.

"Damn, he heard me." She thought and by the look of his smile, this will not be a pleasant visit from him.

"No, Naraku. I was yelling and if I was, I was yelling on how stupid and ugly you are." Kagome smirked at him while he gave her an evil look.

"Your friends will be died before they ever each here, I wouldn't be counting on them to be rescuing you. How can the rescue you when there dead?" Naraku gave a laugh and walked out.

"Come on guys, this wound is killing me. Yusuke, you better hurry the hell up!" Kagome yelled because she was mad at the wound that was causing her pain and she wanted to yell at Yusuke for no reason plus it made her feel better.

With the guys

Hiei finished killing the last demon then turned his head towards the stairs that was going up and heard.

"Can you hear me Hiei?" Yusuke, you better hurry the hell up!" After hearing that Hiei just chuckled and Youko just smiled because after hearing that he knew that she was alive.

(The onna is up the stairs the detective.)

(Let us go then, what we waiting for?) Youko ran up the stairs with the others following him and they came to a hallway with three doors.

"Two of ya'll look in those rooms, I will check this one." Yusuke pointed to the third door a little away from the other two. Youko and Hiei took the first door while Kuwabara took the second door.

(Nothing.) Youko said and his ears laid back.

(Hn.) Hiei said not really having anything to say

(Anything Kuwabara?) Youko asked while they came in the hall and meet Kuwabara in the hall.

"Nothing, Urameshi, how about you?" Kuwabara asked Urameshi.

Yusuke opened the door and was ready for anything but his eyes was widen and shocked to see Kagome chained to the wall and the to see the hole in her stomach.

"Kagome!" Yusuke yelled then ran towards her and the others heard him yelled and came in the room. They were shocked like Yusuke; they did not know how Kagome survived with that wound.

"Ya'll are ok." Kagome asked Yusuke

"We're fine but your not." Yusuke said while squatting down beside her.

(Kagome, so glad that you're alive. Hiei, get these chains off her wrist.) Youko told Hiei.

"I'm fine Youko; Naraku can't get rid of me that easily." Kagome smiled at him while Hiei cut the chains off her wrist.

"Thank you, Hiei." She said while rubbing her wrists then Yusuke noticed the bracelet he gave her but also saw a heart on the bracelet. Kuwabara noticed bow and arrows in the room and ran over to them then grabbed them and handed them to Kagome.

"Here, little Urameshi, I thought that these might help you."

"They will help me a lot Kuwabara." She smiled at him while he smiled back.

"Kurama gave her that I bet." Yusuke thought with a small smile on his face then the room started to full with bad energy and they all knew who it was.

"So, you found the miko before I could do more harm to her… awe, what a shame, no more fun for me." Naraku said while coming in the room and giving them an evil smile.

(Yeah, well, we are taking Kagome back and you prepare to die.) Youko growled while showing his fangs to Naraku.

"Spirit Gun!"

(Rose whip.)

Naraku just laughed while he put a barrier around him but they did not noticed Kagome getting her bow and arrow ready.

"Hit the mark!" Kagome let go of the arrow and the arrow flew past by the guys then broke Naraku's barrier.

"Die miko!" Narkau sent a tentacle towards her but Kuwabara cut his tentacle with his spirit sword and Youko sent his rose whip at him.

"Spirit Gun!" Yusuke sent his attack at him, his attack hit Naraku, and that made Naraku mad. He was energy was going up and making the whole castle to shake.

"He's trying to bring the castle down!" Kuwabara yelled to Yusuke.

"Hit the mark!" Kagome sent another arrow at him but he caught the arrow with two fingers and began to laugh.

(Shut the hell up!) Youko let out a demon tree to attack Naraku but he deflected that attack too then Youko tried his rose whip.

'Youko, let me out and help for a little bit my energy return.'

(b]Ok, red be careful. Give Kagome a kiss for me now.)[/b] Kurama just groaned but nodded anyways and he gained control of his body again.

"Nice to see you again Kurama." Yusuke said while sending anther attack on Naraku.

'Glad to be back Yusuke.' Kurama said then looked at Kagome and gave her a wink.

(The pay attention to the enemy Kurama, not the onna.) Hiei told him while grabbing Kagome and jumping out of the way from Naraku tentacle.

"You will all die along with me!" Naraku yelled then sent his tentacle at them all making them hit the walls and keep them separate from each other. Kagome had the worse of them when she hit the wall; she hit the wall with her stomach and making her yell in pain then holding her stomach.

'Kagome.' Kurama side while looking up to see Naraku walking towards Kagome then he leaned down and grabbed her by the back of her neck and threw her to the opposite of the wall.

"Spirit gun!" Yusuke attack hit Naraku but Naraku tentacle went through his shoulder and Yusuke is also running low on spiritual powers and Kagome could feel it. She knew that they were not a match against Naraku but they didn't know something what she is about to do and she was hoping that they will do it without arguing with her about it.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:13 pm

OMG scary. but. so . addicting.
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:24 am

lol, i keep my readers excited but im not good with battling scenes yet. sorry if any of the battle scenes are not good.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:41 am

WOW thats just like totally like i don't have a word and i'm a human dictionary
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 am

aww thanks, you like it? like i said not good at battles scenes yet. Laughing
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:28 pm

i LOVE it
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:27 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:35 pm

i like it to
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:04 am

Thats great, i like i said not good wth battles scenes yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next