House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 am

please write more soon
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Saki
Affinities : shape shifter

The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:10 am

On with the story!

(...) Youko
(...) Hiei
'...' Kurama
... Thinking

Chapter 19: Sacrifice

'Yusuke, we need to get to Kagome and get out of here.' Kurama told him while helping him up.

"Gee, Kurama. I didn't think of that." Kurama gave him a shut up look while Yusuke was rolling his eyes. Hiei and Kuwabara got over pain when they hit the wall then joined Kurama and Yusuke.

"Urameshi, how do we get over to little Urameshi?" Kuwabara asked while looking at Naraku who was standing between them and Kagome.

"Hit the mark!" Kagome sent her arrow at Naraku making him hit the hall behind the guys.

(Hn. Detective, the onna got courage… I giver her that.) Hiei said then he ran towards Kagome leaving the Yusuke, Kurama and Kuwabara shocked at what he said.

"Did shortie, compliment little Urameshi?"

"I think so but I don't believe." Yusuke just blinked and wondering if he heard Hiei right. Kurama ran towards Hiei and Kagome who was at the door, which was there way out then Yusuke, and Kuwabara figured out that they left them behind.

"Hey, what up!" Kuwabara said then they both ran over. Kagome arrow hit Naraku hard enough to make the whole castle start falling apart.

"Oops." Kagome said weakly then Hiei had to get the last word in.

(Hn. Stupid onna.) Kagome shot him a mean look while narrowing her eyes the turned back to Naraku.

"I need to get them out of here… they are not a match against him." She thought.

"You are not going anywhere my little miko." Naraku said while getting up and shaking off the attack. He started to increase his energy then they heard crumble noises and they looked up.

'He's bringing the whole place apart!' Kurama said then grabbed Kagome by the arm and pulled her to him before a piece of the ceiling came down on her.

"I have one arrow left. Need to use it after they get out of here." Kagome thought while looking at the arrow.

"Die!" Naraku sent a tentacle at them while they weren't paying attention then Kagome escaped from Kurama grasp and put her hands out in front of her making a barrier around them.

"Yusuke, ya'll need to get out of here." She yelled.

"No, way Kagome." Yusuke said then Kuwabara stood beside and help her with shield then she put her arms down, turned around to Yusuke and hugged him while slipping her bracelet that he got her at the arcade into his pocket. Kurama and Hiei had a confused look on there face and wondering what she was doing.

(Red, I don't like this… I have a bad feeling about this.) Youko said while looking through Kurama eyes to look at Kagome.

'I know Youko… I have the same bad feeling as you do.'

"Little Urameshi, I can't keep it up!" Kuwabara said while struggling keeping the barrier up and Naraku smirking while hitting the barrier with his tentacles.

"Kuku. I know what you're going to do miko, but you won't survive." Naraku knew what she was going to do but it won't work because she will die along with him.

Kagome let go of Yusuke then turned back around and held the barrier back up while Kuwabara dropped his arms then panted and walked backwards to Yusuke. Narkau looked at the ceiling, saw a piece of it sticking out, and had small smirked. He sent a tentacle towards then hit it, making it fall between Kagome and the guys. The castle started shaking really bad and the more of the place was falling apart.

"Yusuke get out here!" She said while not taking her eyes off of Naraku.

"Kagome, I won't leave you!" Yusuke yelled back at her.

"Yusuke, don't argue just go, I will be alright." She said.

(No! Red, we can't leave her behind… I won't let that happen.) Youko yelled through the mind link to Kurama.

'I know Youko, no one is happy about this decision but you need to calm down if not for you then calm down for Kagome.' Youko calmed down only for Kagome and no one else.

Kagome-' Then Kagome cut Kurama off.

"Please Kurama, I don't want to see ya'll get hurt and this is my reasonability not yours." She said to him.

"Kagome, I won't leave you!" Yusuke hollered at her then looked at Naraku and was scared not because of Naraku because of Kagome, he just got her back in his life and he didn't want to lose her nor did he want her to die but that's what scared him the most seeing her died.

"Yusuke, I will find my own way out, I promise but you guys need to get out of here now." Kurama knew that they would go either way but he was like Yusuke he didn't want to lose her already.

(Hn. Fine, onna… don't get yourself killed.) Hiei ran out the door and down the stairs, Kuwabara looked at her with sad eyes and ran out the door, he couldn't say anything to her because he would start crying and he didn't want anyone to see him.

"Kagome, you better…"

"I know Yusuke; I will come back to you, both of you." Kagome said with her head and her hair covering her eyes. Kurama couldn't say anything, he pulled Yusuke by his arm and they ran out the door catching up to Hiei and Kuwabara. Kagome dropped her barrier while Naraku stopped his attack.

"Kuku. I know what your doing miko. Your being… a sacrifice. Naraku smirked at her while she got her last arrow and got it ready.

"Yeah, I am… I have been since in the feudal era." She smirked back while he narrowed his eyes at her then his tentacle went straight towards her and she let go of her arrow. The arrow hit his tentacle, which made a big blast, and that amount of power between them both made the castle finally start crumble down fast and hard. They guys got out before it came down on them and they all watched with horrified look in there eyes. Kuwabara noticed something shiny in Yusuke's pocket.

"Urameshi, what's in your pocket?" Kuwabara asked him.

"What you talking about?" Yusuke was mad, scared, worried put all together and he wasn't afraid to show it right now. He reached into his pocket and felt something round then his eyes widen.

'Yusuke what is it?' Kurama noticed how his eyes was widened and had a scared look on his face. Yusuke pulled it out and showed Kurama with his head down then Kurama realized that it was the bracelet that Yusuke gave Kagome.

(Hiei! Can you see if she is ok?) Youko hollered in the mind link and Hiei didn't say a word.

'Hiei?' Kurama asked.

(The onna is… is gone.) Hiei said out loud and looking away, Yusuke couldn't hold it in any longer he fell on his knees then hit the ground with his fist while Kurama made a fist drawing blood. A portal had opened and they knew that it was Koenma but none of them wanted to leave but they did anyways.

"Where's Kagome?" Koenma asked while watching clutching the bracelet in his fit.

"Kagome is gone, Koenma. She became a sacrifice so we could escape." Yusuke said sadly and they all wanted nothing but be by there selves.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Wow heavy O.O
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Saki
Affinities : shape shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:34 am

lol, the last chapter to go!
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:06 pm

YEAH wait last?
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:12 am

oh no it cant be the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3