House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShelbyLeeLoveForever
Covering your mark to go off campus
ShelbyLeeLoveForever

Female Sagittarius Goat

Character sheet
Name: ShelbyLeeLoveForever
Affinities : Mind reading, Healing

I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete Empty
PostSubject: I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete   I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:08 pm

~Chapter 1~
I know I'm not perfect, but why does the world have to remind me. Do I look different from everyone else? I don't think that's it I look like a normal American girl. Is it the way I act? I don't think that's it I act like a normal teenager. I'm nice to all the people that are nice to me and not so nice to the people that are rude to me. I'm not sue what it is maybe it's the creature that I am...
Well am I going to get up or just lay here in bed. That's the question I ask myself everyday and everyday I get out of bed. There are a few reasons why I get up everyday 1) I have to go to school 2) my mom…I mean foster mom will have a cow about it and 3) I have better things to do and I don’t want to be lazy.
Looking at my dark brown night stand I see Burned, the book I’m currently reading, my blue I-pod that is almost a part of my body since I listen to music all the time, and a picture of a man and a woman holding a baby. Reaching my hand out I touched the picture and a fresh set of tears ran down my face. When I got up my foster mom stepped in my room.
“Well I thought that you were going to sleep all day.” said a woman with long blonde hair, ice blue eyes, and skin that’s a lot darker than mine.
“Well I’m awake.” I said whipping away
“Oh dear did I do something that made you upset?” she asked
“No Alice I just thought of something that made me upset.” I said while looking at the picture.
“This picture well I’ll take it so you don’t have to thi-”
“NO! Don’t take it it’s the only memory I have of them.” I said
Well that is really true that is the only picture that I have of my parents before they got killed and that was the only picture I could grab in time before I was taken out of the house.
“ I know this may upset you but how did you parents die?” asked Alice
“…They go killed…by a monster.” I said while looking at the light blue walls
“Well I will give you time to calm down ok Anne.” she said with a smile and walked off
I could here the click, click, click of her heels down the hall and down the stairs to the kitchen. When she was out of the hearing range of me I started crying and big tears fell down my face. Why should I lie to her like that well in a way I’m not lying to her because the truth is they were killed by a monster and what she doesn’t know is that monster was me. Since I told her what happen to my parents it all came back to me in an instance

Last edited by ShelbyLeeLoveForever on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/random.star.2011?ref=profile
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete   I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:01 am

omfg that was good really simply amazin
Back to top Go down
ShelbyLeeLoveForever
ShelbyLeeLoveForever

Female Sagittarius Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete   I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:45 pm

~Chapter 2~
It was a dark room the only light came from two lamps one in the corner of the room and the other one close to my fathers chair. I stomped into to the dark room angry.
“Mother why are you making me go to that school its just a place for freaks and I’m not a freak.” I yelled to a medium height woman with short blonde hair.
“It is not a freak school it’s a school that help the ones with special abilities.” said my mother
“Oh so your saying the my gifts of mind reading and being able to see auras is just abilities….Oh wait you don’t think that they are abilities you think it’s a curse and its giving the family a bad name!” I yelled
“I did not say that they were a curse and th-”
“Oh curse you didn’t say it you were thinking it remember I have the gift of reading minds.” I said looking at my mother.
“I still think that you should go to the school.” she said
“Mother…I hate you!” I yelled while stomping out of the room
I can’t believe that she is doing this to me I don’t want to go to a school that’s for people that have gifts it will be full of nerds and wanna be gifted people. I wish she would just die!
I ran into my room, slammed, the room and locked it. My room is a place that I like the most it took me a while to get it the way it looks now. The light blue walls make me think of the blue sky, the Twilight posters that remind me I’m just a teenager, the books in my shelf reminds me that I love to read. Looking in the mirror in my room I see a person that had medium length black hair, light brown eyes, and really pale skin. I still cant believe this person is me she looks too pretty to have all the problems that I have. While taking all that in I heard a scream from the living room. So I unlocked the door and ran towards the living room.
When I got into the living room I saw a person in the middle of the room in a puddle of some black liquid and when I got closer to the body I noticed that the black liquid was blood and the body was my mothers. Looking at hurt she is still surrounded by an aura, a pink aura which means she didn’t die too long ago. For at least three minutes I stood there in shocked and then I checked my mothers pulse when I figured there was no pulse and that she is gone my father entered the room.
“What happen here?” he asked
“I don’t know I was arguing with mother about the whole school thing and then I went to my room and I came back into the living room and saw moms corps.” I said with tears rolling down my face
“Liar! You are a liar! You killed your own mother! “ he yelled while trying to grab me
I was too quick for him I ran out of the living room and into my room and locked it. There I heard really hard pounding on my door.
“Young lady you should open the door right now!” he yelled while pounding the door.
I was really scared and having my dad pounding the door ordering me to get out makes me even more scared. I closed my eyes and I wished that he would just leave me a lone and join my mother in the after life.
Then all of a sudden the pounding on my door stopped and I heard footsteps fading. Oh wow that was weird I wish that my father would leave me along and the next thing I knew he stopped pounding on the door I don’t know.
Five minutes later I unlocked the door and went into the living room while I was walking by my mothers body I saw something written in blood it said. “We gave you everything you were our world and now you have no family” I was confused, but when I looked up it made since. There close to the window was my father hanging by his necktie….he committed suicide and right next to him on the wall carved in with a knife it said “you did this it’s your fault.” Looking at him I saw a red aura.
“How could this happen? How did my parents die?” I asked out loud
“You did this with your mind, you have the ability to kill with your mind.” said a voice behind me
I turned around and I saw a tall woman with long silver hair, ice blue eyes, and pale skin almost as pale as mine.
“Who are you?” I asked confused
“My name is Sita and I am your guardian.” she said
“Guardian to what?” I asked
“ The guardian that helps with abilities.”
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete   I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:53 pm

omfg intensee
Back to top Go down
ShelbyLeeLoveForever
ShelbyLeeLoveForever

Female Sagittarius Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete   I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:44 pm

do u like it
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete   I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:25 pm

heck yea hun
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet
Name: Michiko
Affinities : Sound, Water

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete   I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:54 pm

i likes it.
you should continue!
Back to top Go down
ShelbyLeeLoveForever
ShelbyLeeLoveForever

Female Sagittarius Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete   I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Im thinking of what to put next
Back to top Go down
ShelbyLeeLoveForever
ShelbyLeeLoveForever

Female Sagittarius Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete   I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:22 pm

“Abilities? I thought that they were a gift my parents thought that it was a course.” I said to the woman.
“Some say that they are gifts some say that it’s a course. You have many.” Said the woman
“I know that I have the ability to read minds and see the auras of other people. But, what else do I have?” I asked.
As I looked at her I noticed that she didn’t have an aura that was odd because everyone I see has an aura. Maybe she is a vampire or some other immortal. Maybe that’s the reason why she is dressed the way she is. She is wearing a simple white dress and her hair is long.
“You also have an ability that not a lot of people have; you have ability to kill a person with your thoughts. Oh the reason why I don’t have an aura is because I am balanced.” Said Sita
“How did you know what I was thinking?” I asked
“Because I also have some gifts they are mind reading and the ability to change the emotion of other people’s emotion.” Said Sita
“Wait a minute you have the ability to change someone’s emotion? I thought that was a Twilight thing along with the ability to read minds.” I said
“The truth is many people have different abilities movies just make you think that only vampires have them.” Said Sita
“Then if you are not a vampire then what are you?” I asked
“I am an immortal they are something a whole lot different than a vampire.” She said
She is an immortal so does that make me an immortal as well? I wonder how long she has been on this Earth probably a long time. Maybe I would of learned that if I went to that special school that my parent were forcing me to go to.
“Don’t ever go to that school!” said Sita
“Why is it a horrible place?” I asked
“Yes it is it’s a place where they take people with special abilities and turn them into weapons of mass destruction.” Said Sita
“So it was gut feeling that was telling me not to go and it was a good thing I did. But, how did you know about what they do to people? I asked with a confused look on my face
“I was one of the first people that went to the place. I barley escape the place.” Said Sita
“How, that place has been running since 1766? The most important questions are when were you born? How did you become an immortal?” I asked
“I was born in 1566 in Madrid, Spain. I was changed in 1582; at that moment I was very week with something that wasn’t curable.
One day I was walking down an ally and I was so weak that I fell. When I woke up I was in a building and I wasn’t alone. There was a man there he was tall, with short brown hair, and eyes the color of rain. When he saw me awake he came to my side and said ‘you were very weak but now you are better’ his voice was the most beautiful thing I heard and he was the most gorgeous man I have ever saw. I looked at him and ask ‘what did you do to me?’ He looked at me, smiled and said ‘I gave you immortality so now you live forever.’ When I looked at him I couldn’t help but think about him. ‘I never did get you name young beautiful soul.’ For a second I couldn’t think ‘Sita m-m-my name is Sita.’ He took his hand and brushed it against my cheek ‘such a beautiful name for a beautiful soul my name is Sergio.’ There was a feeling when I looked at him I can’t really explain it but I felt it. ‘Sita I fell in love with you the first time I met you and now I want to be with you forever, will you be my bride?’ at that moment I was really happy and I said ‘yes I will be your bride.’ And from then on I have been with him ever since” said Sita
“If you are with him since the late 1500 where is he now?” I asked
“He is with the others at our base.”
“You have a base? The most important question is where will I go now?” I asked
“You can come with me to the base if you want but it’s up to you.” She said while walking out.
As I stood there thinking…maybe I should go or maybe that lady is playing a trick on me. On the other hand the police will be here soon so I better get out of here. Before I could changed my mind I walked out of my house, an orphan now, to catch up with Sita
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete   I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:24 pm

ohhh keep going this is great.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Carter
Affinities : able to take other people's affinities

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete   I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

I love this story don't stop
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Carter
Affinities : able to take other people's affinities

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete   I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:11 pm

I love this story don't stop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete   I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not a perfect person(I'll be posting them in chapters) Chapters 1 & 2 complete
Page 1 of 1