House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) Empty
PostSubject: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:35 am

Paris, France is suppose to be the most romantic place on earth. For the supernatural? Its a field day! There's a whole coven of the immortals and do they love to party. One of the many guys in the coven is a ladys man and does anything to get the girl. Until he meets his soul mate.

~Character Sheet~
Name:
Personality:
Looks:

Name: Angel Sapphire
Race: Human
Personality: She's shy and quiet but can be a party girl when she wants. She lost everything and has nothing but her older sister in Paris
Looks: Strawberry blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and always wears black

Last edited by Angel of Music on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Name: Marik Stoneskin
Race ((Human or Immortal)): Immortal
Personality: Kind, Caring, Very Outgoing, Likes to party.
Looks: Tall Slike Dark haired.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Welcome sis
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Whos Paris?
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Meant Paris, France my shift key wasnt working
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Oh okay. Who do you need excaltly?
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Anybody lol
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Okay. haha is it okay if i double?
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Go right ahead
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Name:Rosalina
Race ((Human or Immortal)):Immortal
Personality:Shes sweet and not afriad to speak up. She has courage.
Looks:
You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) Pretty11
Name:Aaron
Race ((Human or Immortal)):Human
Personality:He is a huge risk taker and likes to have adventure
Looks:
You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) Dare110
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Your Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:25 pm

We just need a few more people then we can start
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Can i join??
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Of course
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Yay lol whats needed a human or immortal?
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Pretty much anything at this point lol
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:33 pm

LOL okays

Name: Danica Van Alystine
Race:Immortal
Bio:Danica has been around for a long time and still hasnt found that specal someone so she can be outgoing but you have her break her shy shell first. People always try to get her to eat more because shes so thin but its just the way she is
Looks: Blonde hair with a bright blue streak and green eyes and very slender, 6 ft tall
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Welcomess!!! this is gonna be fun i'm excited lol XDD
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Hahahaha we now need a few more immortals then we can start
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Sounds good if you want i could double maybe
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Its up to you if you want to
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:42 pm

I dont care or mind if its needed i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) Empty

Back to top Go down

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next