House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:52 pm

I smiled. "Hey."

Demon: "To much to take in?"
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Luce: I nod
"I missed you"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Demon: I nod and rubbed her shoulders.

I smiled. "miss ya to." Then I looked at the rest. "So we going to the party or not?"
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Luce: I shake my head
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:01 pm

(I'll take that as a yes?)
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:02 pm

((It means no lol when I say shakes head it most likely means no and if I nod then it means yes))
"I dont think a party is a good thing for her right now"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:04 pm

(Ahh ok thanks)

I nod. saying nothing more for right now.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:06 pm

((Np))
"Do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:07 pm

"all people who work at the bar are required to go. but dont dont ahve to work."
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:09 pm

I groan, "Alright lets go"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:10 pm

"I know I agree there." I said.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm

I stand up and smooth out my miniskirt
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:15 pm

I stood up. "we will be back later I dont know how much later cause it varis these parties." I said.

Demon: "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:18 pm

"Bye sis"
Luce: I wave
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:35 pm

We headed back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:39 pm

"Can't we just show up then leave?"

-------

http://www.houseofnightforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=7704
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40