House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Luce: "You two can go back to what you were doing"
"Um I'm hungry" I go into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:26 pm

I took a big sigh. I got up and followed Angel to see if she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:31 pm

I make myself some dinner
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 pm

I walked in. "You ok?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:37 pm

"Yea why wouldnt I be?"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:40 pm

"I was just woundering. Thats all." I said. I headed to where the other two were and crossed my arms. "Really?"

Demon: "Really what bro?"

"You know what I'm talking about idoit." I said in my calm voice.

Demon: "Alright alright Just calm down. You dont need to get all fussy do ya? ANy ways after awhile of chating we desided to come back."

"Why so soon? The party doesnt start for another few mins?"

Demon: "We didnt want to be there with out ya."
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Luce: "Yea we're sorry we'll leave you two alone after the party"
I eat
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:45 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "even If I dont believe it."
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Luce: "I swear I'll distract Demon and we wont be back for awhile"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Demon: "Though you know I cant be desrted easly." I said smiling.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:53 pm

Luce: "I have my ways"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Demon: "Oh I hope so." I said still smiling at her.

I grumbled. "Oh you two." And walked out of the room to up stairs.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:00 pm

I finish eating then go into the living room
Luce: "Hey baby sis was he a good kisser?"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 pm

I grabed down my outfit for tonight. And got ready.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:05 pm

I blush
Luce: "Ohhhhh he was!"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Demon: "Even after not loving any one for a hundred years."

"I heard that Demon." I said coming back down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Luce: "Wait what!?"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:22 pm

I laughed a little. "Yes A hudred years I've lived well more like 117 years. Any way I meet Makia use to be our leader hundred years ago. And she gave me this ring for my imoral life. thats what the neakless also does for angel. Or will hopefuly."
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:24 pm

"You didnt tell me that"
Luce: "Thats all fantasy though! It doesnt exsist"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:35 pm

"Didnt want to scare ya quiet yet." I told Angel. I looked back at luce. "You may think its fantisy. But demon there he was given his imoratl ring when he was 16 and now hes about 86 years old. The imoratl items keeps you as young as you were when givin the item to wear. I was 17 when Makia gave the ring to me and now hudrend years later."
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Luce: I look at them
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:42 pm

I sighed.

Demon: "And its all truth to."
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Luce: "Angel?"
"Its true sis"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 pm

I went over and sat by angel.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:48 pm

I lay my head on his shoulder, "Hey"
Luce: I take deep breaths
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next