House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Up to you
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Screw it i will lol

Name:Demitri Niles
Race:Human
Bio:Very relaxed and laid back he loves playing soccer and eating sushi
looks:Brown sun kissed hair and hazel eyes and is 6'4''
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Lol Thank you again
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Your welcome again XD Smile
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Can we start soon?
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Yea we can start now and just have other people join
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Sounds good to me. lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:26 pm

((Alright lets start!))
I walk around Paris
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:29 pm

I was getting myself ready for a paryt tonight. I liked having fun and everything it was even funny to watch the humans get wasted to the ponit where they wouldn't know there own names. I shouldn't think it's funny but i did.
I was out riding my bike all over the park.

(red Rosalina, blue Aaron)
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:33 pm

I sigh. It was so boring sometimes
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:36 pm

I got ready for whats to come for tonight. What a night its going to be.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:38 pm

I walked around the streets I was in the bad part of Paris

I was at the gym working out

((Demitri is Cyan and Danica is white))
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:42 pm

I walked out of my apartment and headed to the bakery to get some fresh bread to eat.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:47 pm

I start running for excersise
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:49 pm

There was no line. I was glad. I order a sweet loaf of bread and as i walked down the streets i was eating some of it.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:50 pm

I stop for a while to catch my breath
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:52 pm

I saw a human girl running for excersie. I just step aside so she won't have to stop running becasue of me.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:55 pm

I look at the person
((Gotta go for now I'll be on all day tomorrow peace people!))
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 pm

(okay dokey. bye bye.)

I didn't borther to look back at her. I acted as if i were busy but really i wasn't.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 pm

I cut a few allyways and go onto a normal street their was alot of people on it and one person with alot of bread thats odd

I leave the gym and start walking home
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:03 am

I headed for the streets. Nothing really else to do yet.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:43 am

I start walking to the park
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:24 pm

I finshed eating my loaf of bread and contined my walk.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:09 pm

I keep to myself as people walk by me then someone bumps into me I hiss at them to watch where their walking

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:10 pm

"Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))   You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You! No not you or you the person behind you....No! That person. Yes you! Hi I'm your soulmate ((New please join))
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next